Getting Together with Sara

Story Info
Sara and I spend a first weekend together, Rachel joins in.
27k words
4.91
17.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bestbond
bestbond
25 Followers

This sort of follows on from "24 hours of hotel fun" but can fairly easily be regarded as a separate tale. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.

As Sara's parting words were to encourage me to contact her soon I popped her email on Sunday evening. It was nothing intense, just asking her if she was OK and whether she had any problems when she got home.

I also sent an email to Karen thanking her for the fantastic time. I mentioned that I'd mailed Sara.

I had to work on Monday morning so pottered about for a little while planning an early night. I quickly checked my emails before heading off to bed and there was already a response from Sara in my inbox.

I expected a fairly brief response but opened the email to discover a lengthy reply! Sara had obviously enjoyed her experience and seemed almost overly excited about there being any possibility for more.

She raved on about how excited she had been to see me in my bound and aroused state, with an almost unhealthy focus on enjoying holding my cock while Karen had taken photos for her. She elaborated on how she had then spent the rest of her shift without underwear feeling ridiculously turned on. She admitted that she nearly had second thoughts about joining us after work. She was very nervous but she said that her arousal levels were higher than she's ever experienced before. She was very very pleased that she had come along.

This was followed by a torrent of questions about Karen and our friendship; how long we had known each other, how we met, and what we got up to. She also asked about my experience and what roles I enjoyed, and did I have favourite scenarios or roles.

She finished off by asking whether we could get together for a coffee or a drink sometime soon. This was joined by a long line of kisses.

Not wishing to disappoint Sara or quell her enthusiasm I thought it best to send a response before heading off to bed.

I started by saying how lovely it was that she had enjoyed her involvement. I avoided making any references to my cock as this seemed unnecessary.

I then tried to explain a brief history of my friendship with Karen. I detailed how we had met online originally and that I had always taken on the dominant role in our earlier meetings, mentioning my passion for rope bondage. I said how we had openly discussed our fantasies with each other and it soon became apparent that we were both switches, enjoying both the dominant and submissive roles equally. Once we had developed trust in our friendship and established where each other's limits lay then we sort of had free rein to explore pretty well anything together. I didn't go into great detail about any particular activity. If Sara wanted this I would happily describe things to her at a later date.

I signed off saying that I would be more than happy to meet up as long as it wouldn't cause her any problems in her situation with her boyfriend. I ended with a "Goodnight" so she wouldn't expect any further responses straight away.

I work from home and Mondays are generally quiet so I had a chance to check my personal emails. Sure enough, there was another lengthy message from Sara.

She said there would be no issues caused by meeting up. John was an engineer and worked away a lot of the time. They had been together for nearly 4 years having met at university. She loved him but it was becoming more platonic and she wanted more variety and excitement in a relationship than he was able to offer. She couldn't discuss any fantasies with him as he was "far too vanilla" but would love it if I would be happy to listen to her thoughts and ideas. Perhaps I would be happy to share the thoughts with her that I'd shared with Karen?

She ended by saying that John was going to be away from Thursday onwards and that she would not be working on the coming weekend. She asked if we could maybe meet for a drink on Thursday or Friday evening.

I fired a quick reply back to her. I said that I'd be happy to discuss pretty well anything with her. I stressed that to be completely open about some fantasies would require trust but that I was sure this would build in time if we decided to continue our discussions -- I was a bit non-committal not wanting to get her hopes or expectations up too much. I was free on Thursday evening so suggested a wine bar not far from my home asking if this would be OK.

After work, I try to keep office hours, once I'd managed to sit and eat, I once again checked my emails. Unsurprisingly there was another message from Sara.

She'd received a few emails from Karen who had forwarded her some of our email exchanges before our get-togethers, including the most recent one with my daily edging instructions. I could almost imagine Sara bouncing from one foot to the other with excitement as she typed. She said how exciting she found the whole situation and hoped that she might be able to explore something similar.

She suggested 8 O'clock at the wine bar on Thursday. She hadn't been there before even though it was close to where she lived. She was happy to meet somewhere where she was less likely to bump into people she might know.

I just replied that I was looking forward to seeing her on Thursday and settled down to an evening in front of the TV.

About an hour or so after I'd sent the email to Sara my phone lit up and notified me that I'd received a WhatsApp message. It was Sara asking if I had any instructions for her before our meeting on Thursday. We had the following exchange...

Sara: Is there anything you'd like me to do before Thursday?

Me: Instructions would normally precede play not just getting together for a drink and a chat.

Sara: I really want to know what it feels like. I know it's only a drink but I've read through Karen's emails so many times already.

Me: Instructions require trust. I'll happily oblige your request but I don't feel I know you well enough to ask you for any proof. I will have to trust you

Sara: I promise I will do anything you tell me to do. I really want to understand what this feels like.

Me: Anything?

Sara: Please don't be too mean to me.

Me: OK. From tomorrow morning until Friday, you will not wear any underwear.

Sara: That's an easy one. I can do that for you.

Me: Easy? OK. You will masturbate in the morning and the evening every day bringing yourself as close to orgasm as you possibly can without actually cumming. You are not allowed to cum until Friday. On Thursday you will masturbate just before you meet me. Each time you do this you will send me a message with just three X's -- XXX. I won't expect any other messages from you unless you fail.

Sara: OMG

Me: No XXX :-)

Sara: Thank you. Should I call you Sir?

Me: No stick with Andrew for the time being. I'm not keen on titles unless they are part of a required scenario, Good night now. I look forward to your messages and to seeing you on Thursday.

Sara: Night night x

I wondered how she'd cope or whether she would actually manage to see things through. It would be interesting to see what sort of state she would be in on Thursday if she kept to my instructions.

At about 8.30 the following morning I received the first "XXX".

I took a break during the morning and emailed Karen to let her know what I was up to. She replied in the afternoon saying that Sara had already told her and was still ridiculously excited. They'd already traded quite a few ideas. She said to be careful but have fun.

I received a morning and an evening text each day but avoided too much conversation before our meeting. I simply responded with a "thank you" or "well done". I didn't want to complicate things.

THURSDAY - EVENING

I arrived at the wine bar a little early and waited outside for Sara to arrive. I'm probably a little old-fashioned thinking a woman shouldn't enter a bar on their own.

it wasn't long before I saw Sara round the corner a little further down the road and walk towards me. I was surprised to note that she didn't have that familiar spring in her step. She appeared a little unsteady on her feet. I wondered whether she might have had a few drinks before coming out, a little Dutch courage. As she came closer I could see she looked rather flustered.

"Hi there. Are you OK?" I greeted her.

She grabbed my arm to steady herself. "No, I'm not. I'm a wet bloody mess. These fucking jeans are rubbing right on my clit. I'm so close to cumming right now."

She was slightly stooped over but she looked up at me, smiled and leaned forward to kiss me. "Sorry about the swearing. I should have put more thought into this. I should have worn a bloody skirt."

I took her hand, firmly, and led her into the bar. There were plenty of tables so we chose one fairly close to the door and, having asked what she wanted, I went over to the bar. Having ordered our drinks I turned and looked over at Sara. She seemed a little more settled now. She was shifting around a bit trying to find a position that provided the least stimulation. I smiled at her as I brought our drinks over to the table. She smiled back.

I handed her drink to her and sat down. She immediately took hold of my free hand.

"Thank you," she said.

"What for?"

"I've been feeling hornier than I've ever felt all week. I am so desperate to cum right now I'm scared of how intense it will feel. Every time I've played with myself in the last three days all I can imagine is the image of you standing there tied to that bed all swollen and hard, and the feeling of your cock driving into me when Karen was spanking you. And now you're sitting here with me having a drink as if it were the most normal thing in the world. I can't even describe the mix of emotions I'm feeling right now, but they're all good." She smiled again, a big beaming smile.

"I'm glad you're happy," I said. "You've done very well this week and Karen says you've been learning lots as well. Nothing wrong with an inquisitive mind." I took a sip of my drink.

"Oh my god. Karen has been fantastic. She's explained so much. I can't believe half the stuff you two have got up to. I'm so jealous. I want to try it all and more. She's opened my eyes to so many ideas. I always wondered if I might be a little weird but I feel so normal now. I'm sorry. I'm talking too much aren't I?"

"No, not at all. How else will you learn if you can't discuss these things? I remember my early days only too well. I felt the same way. I thought I was some kind of pervert until I met like-minded people and talked openly about my thoughts and desires. God, I even ended up running the local munch for a few years, welcoming other newbies into the fold." I smiled as I recalled the memories.

"Really? I've read about munches but never had the nerve to go to one. I know it's different, but I went to a swingers club once but I only lasted half an hour. There were naked bodies everywhere but nothing that did anything for me. It was all so vanilla."

"I don't look at what I do as swinging," I replied. "I supposed I enjoy the same physical freedom as a swinger the psychological side of things goes far far deeper. The freedoms I've been able to enjoy are beyond anything you'll find in one of those places."

"Can you tell me about how you got started in all of this? Karen's told me a little about her experiences, but I'd love to hear your story. It'll give me a chance to shut up for a while." Sara squeezed my hand and smiled as she said this.

Now it was my turn to ramble on. I talked about feelings I'd had in my teens, through to starting to explore in my early twenties. I explained the impact some of these things had had on my relationships, some of which had strengthened and some faded. I touched upon specific scenarios but avoided going into too great detail about these -- I wanted to be sure Sara could use her imagination rather than rely on becoming a copycat. I said that it was alright to copy ideas but much more fun to expand upon and improve them depending on personal tastes and desires. By the time I'd finished, we were starting on our third round of drinks.

Sara had listened intently, hanging on to my every word.

"That is all so wonderful," she said. "I have to ask, would you consider teaching me? Sorry if that seems a bit forward of me but I did ask Karen if I should ask you. She approved but said it would be up to you. I'd love to learn to tie and restrain and all sorts of things and it would be so good to explore with someone I can trust."

I was a little stunned even knowing her eagerness. Here was a beautiful young woman, less than half my age, wanting me to guide her through such intimate things. I was flattered but cautious.

"I'd be happy to do what I can, but we'll need to discuss so much more before leaping into anything. I need to know what you want to explore and establish where your limits currently lie -- they're likely to change with time. I know this may sound boring, but we probably need to put together a plan for you. There are so many possibilities, and I don't want you to feel pressured or rushed in any way."

"That's so sweet of you," she replied. "It's hugely reassuring to know that you care. My head is so full of ideas that I really don't know where to start so maybe you can help me with that? Can I be completely blunt with you?

"Sure, go ahead".

"Okay," Sara seemed to gather herself. "Right now, I'm feeling incredibly horny. In just over an hour I'll be allowed to have an orgasm and if it's at all possible I'd love for you to be involved in that. I'll understand if you don't want to, but I really can't get the image of your hard cock out of my head." She whispered the last part of the sentence.

It was my turn to feel a little flustered. I hadn't expected her to be quite so forthright. I could hardly refuse such a lovely request, but I was slightly conflicted not wishing to rush into anything too quickly. I had to quickly get my "play head" on and detach myself from any emotional desires.

"I'm sure I can accommodate you there," I said, trying to sound non-committal.

Sara's smile beamed at me again. I had no idea what she was expecting or hoping for. I thought the best course of action was to ask her what she'd like to do.

"OK. Here's an idea for you," I said, immediately grabbing Sara's full attention. "You've successfully completed your task, or you will have done at midnight. If I said to you that you could choose anything as a reward what would you want to do? Think carefully because you might be able to make this a reality tonight".

It was Sara's turn to feel flustered again. I noticed an immediate darkening to the already apparent flush around her neck and upper chest.

"Golly. That's put me on the spot. Anything? Really? Are you sure?"

"If you suggest something beyond my limits I'll tell you, but let's just see. We can go back to mine and the choice of scenario is completely yours. Just tell me what you'd like to do. Best keep it fairly simple for now but I'm fairly sure you won't be able to shock me, yet at least." I smiled as I said this.

Sara leant closer to me and her voice was hushed. "OK. I'd like to tie you to the bed and get you very hard. Then I'd have you make me cum with your mouth before I ride your hard cock and make you cum. Then you'll have to lick me clean before I let you go. How's that for a first try?"

She sat back to gauge my reaction.

"It's simple, easy, and achieves a goal. You've described a situation with you in charge, stating clearly what you want to receive and explaining clearly what your submissive must do to achieve release."

"So can we actually do that?" She asked.

"I see no reason why not," I replied.

Sara had a definite tell. When she was very horny she moved from side to side, flexing her thighs. Her smile reached a new level and she squeezed my hand tightly.

"Thank you. Thank you so much."

"Don't thank me yet," I joked.

"Shall we go," she said. Standing up. It was an instruction rather than a question.

During the brief walk back to my flat Sara held tightly onto my hand.

"We haven't touched on this before but it's sensible to have a safe word. If at any time either of us wants to stop whatever is happening just say the word "Red" three times. This will stop all activity; any bonds will be released, and no judgements made. If you don't want things to stop completely but need to take a breather, just say "Amber" three times. This can work for both of us." Sara was nodding her acknowledgement to this as I spoke.

"I think I might need just one more glass of wine when we get in, would that be OK?" She asked. "Also, could you call me "Mistress" while we play? I think it will help me."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. "It is your reward after all."

I felt her squeeze my hand at this and we carried on walking. Sara's pace wasn't fast, but I think she was still struggling a little with the stimulation she was receiving from the material of her jeans.

We reached my building, entered and went up to my flat. I left Sara to make herself comfortable in my living room while I went to get her a glass of wine. She was looking relaxed on the sofa when I broke her drink through. I handed it to her. I noticed she'd taken her shoes off.

"Thank you," she said. "You're a little over-dressed, don't you think? I'd like you to be naked, and I'll need something to tie you to the bed with."

I quickly undressed, piling my clothes onto the armchair. I was already semi-hard at the thought of what Sara wanted.

"Excuse me, Mistress, I'll be back in a moment."

I popped into my bedroom and retrieved a set of leather wrist and ankle cuffs and some rope -- I thought the cuffs would be more practical than trying to teach her to tie with just rope. We'd have plenty of time for that in the future. By the time I returned to the living room, I was much harder.

I handed the cuffs to Sara and placed the rope on the sofa beside her. She beckoned me closer and leaned down to secure the ankle cuffs which she clipped together immediately limiting my movements. She then put the smaller cuffs on my wrists and pulled my hands behind me so she could clip these together too.

She then took hold of my cock, quite roughly but firmly and pulled me towards her. She kissed me quite passionately whilst bringing me quickly to full hardness.

"Right, let's get you into the bedroom". She picked up the ropes and, maintaining her grip on my now very hard cock, led me down the hallway to the bedroom. I had to shuffle behind her as my feet were still connected. Her grip on my cock added to the challenge. I'd left the light on so she would know where she was going.

"Lie down," she said. I was almost surprised by her forcefulness. She unclipped my wrists.

I did as she instructed. She reached over and pulled the pillows away from under my head. "We won't be needing these."

Then Sara took one of the ropes and attached it to my right wrist. She pulled it through the headboard and tied it off. I have a pretty sturdy oak-framed bed which I purchased with activities like this in mind. She then went around the bed and added a rope to my left wrist cuff, again pulling it tightly before tying it off on the headboard. Once she was happy with her handiwork she went to the foot of the bed and unclipped my ankles. She took two more ropes and attached one to each of my ankle cuffs. She threaded the ropes through the ends of the footboard and pulled. This dragged me down and pulled my legs wide open. The downward motion stretched my arms more and she kept pulling until she was satisfied that I was well and truly spread-eagled. I tested the ropes and I had almost no movement.

Sara quickly stripped off her blouse and jeans and hopped onto the bed. She curled up between my legs and took a firm hold of my cock with one hand. She wrapped the fingers of her other hand around the base of my scrotum and gently but firmly pulled down, stretching my balls away from my body.

bestbond
bestbond
25 Followers
123456...8