Getting Together with Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel stood and I could hear her putting on her coat.

Sara took my hand and pulled me upwards. I got a little unsteadily to my feet. I felt her hands behind my head and the blindfold was released. I had to blink a few times to regain clear vision. Sara was wearing my robe and Rachel was standing there in her coat and heels. Both were smiling. Rachel's hair was a bit of a mess but I thought it best to say nothing.

I looked down and was surprised to see that I was still semi-hard.

"It's time for Rachel to leave us now." Said Sara. She walked over to Rachel and gave her a hug and a kiss. Rachel then came over to me. She took hold of my cock in one hand and pulled me close to her with the other. She kissed me on the lips and smiled. Saying nothing, she left.

I felt drained. Sara smiled at me.

"How was that then?" she asked.

"You did really well," I replied. I was aware that her confidence was high and I didn't want to say anything that might bring her down. "I feel completely drained. I think that was your intention?"

She smiled again. "Yes, it was. I want to find more ways to do that, but I thought this would be a good start."

I realised that I was feeling hungry and looked at the clock. It was nearly a quarter to eight. I wasn't surprised that eight hours like that had exhausted me.

"I need to eat," I said.

"Me too," said Sara. "Sit yourself down and relax. I'll rustle something up." She vanished into the kitchen.

Her version of rustling something up turned out to be ham sandwiches, salad, crisps, and drinks. It was almost a feast after the trial I had endured that day. We sat and ate together quietly. The conversation was light-hearted and relaxing.

I was aware that Sara seemed to be watching the clock.

"Do you need to get home?" I asked.

"I probably should." She replied. I could see disappointment in her face. "John is back tomorrow and I need to make our flat presentable. If I stay here any longer I'm only delaying the inevitable."

I could see that this was troubling here but there was little that I could do to help.

"Look, if you need to talk call me any time. If you need to escape you know where I am." I said.

She smiled. "Thank you. I'm sure it'll be fine. I do appreciate your friendship."

Sara stood up and took the tray of plates back into the kitchen. She returned naked and handed me my bathrobe. Then she headed off to the bedroom to get dressed.

I pottered in the living room, picking up ropes and generally making things a bit more presentable. Sara wasn't long. She was brushing her hair as she came back into the room.

"Do you want a lift home?" I asked, "It won't take me long to throw something on."

"I'd rather you stayed like that if you're going to drive me anywhere." She smiled. "No, but thank you again. I think I should walk. It'll help me clear my head. Can I leave my shopping here?"

"Of course you can. Just let me know when you want it. I can run it around to you or you can pick it up whenever."

She came over to me and hugged me.

"Thank you. For everything." She said.

I hugged her back.

"Be sure to keep in touch. Let me know if you need anything." I replied. "I'm happy to be a shoulder or just an ear if needed."

Sara smiled at me as she pulled away.

"Thank you. And don't worry about me. I'm sure it'll be fine and I want to come back for more, soon."

I smiled and she turned and headed for the door. I followed her and she looked back at me, still smiling, as she headed down the corridor.

Once she turned the corner I closed the door and locked up. I needed to sleep.

1...345678