Getting Together with Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I focussed on her pussy, licking and teasing her swollen clit. She moaned into my cock and my cock twitched. As her pussy started to contract with another orgasm the juices were expelled from her and I struggled to keep up with the flow. My cock twitched and I sent another jet of cum into her, this time to be swallowed as my cock touched the back of her throat. The restraints on my balls stopped me from thrusting upwards.

I kept licking until we were both still again. I teased her now overly sensitive and very swollen clit gently causing her to twitch and moan. I felt my cock finally start to soften in her mouth as her tongue continued to tease the head.

I'd forgotten that Sara was in the room, watching over us.

"Well done my little subs. That was perfect" she said.

Rachel lifted herself releasing my now flaccid cock from her mouth. I was aware of both women moving around the room. I felt hands slowly lifting the blindfold from me and I opened and closed my eyes a few times trying to get accustomed to the light.

Rachel was now sitting, somewhat gingerly, on the sofa wearing my bathrobe. Sara walked around the table and took up her position on the sofa again. Once more she put her legs across my thigh and her toes teased my now soft cock. She was smiling broadly, evidently proud of herself.

"So how was that?" she asked Rachel.

Rachel paused before responding. "It certainly scratched an itch. The cock was a pleasant addition which I hadn't expected. I'm not sure I could have handled the cane without it. Being licked clean afterwards was a massive turn-on. Nobody has ever done that to me before."

"I'm glad that Andrew was able to be a positive addition to things," said Sarah. "I didn't tell him you'd be joining us but was pretty sure he'd have no problem with it given your history. You did say you didn't feel comfortable with him seeing you naked after all this time. If you want to play more he won't be allowed to see unless you say it's OK."

"It really turned me on knowing that he couldn't see me. If we do play more, and right now I think it's highly likely that we will, I think the blindfold should stay on when I'm naked, for now anyway." Rachel smiled at me as she said this. I remember that she did like to tease when we were together and this was just an extension of that. I was a little surprised at how keen she seemed

"Well, we all probably need a rest from spanking and flogging and caning this weekend." Said Sara. "We all have enough marks right now. If you're game and Andrew doesn't mind I'm sure we can play again sometime soon. If you enjoy teasing I have a couple of ideas I'd like to try out on Andrew tomorrow if you're free? I could do with an assistant."

Again Rachel paused before responding. Maybe this was all too quick for her. It turned out she was just thinking.

"I have a few things to do in the morning but could come over after lunch if that's any good?"

"Perfect," Sara replied. "Just let yourself in. I'm sure Andrew won't mind. He won't be in any position to complain." She grinned broadly as she said this. My cock twitched at the thought. The constant movement of her toes was beginning to affect me.

I noticed Rachel was watching my cock harden. She realised that I was looking at her and blushed slightly.

"It's getting late. I should make a move." Rachel stood and started to gather her clothes. "I'll dress in the bedroom."

Rachel left the room and Sara just carried on teasing my now hard cock with her toes.

"You don't mind if Rachel joins us again tomorrow, do you?" Sara asked me.

"No, not at all," I replied. "As long as she's OK with it. I would hate to damage our friendship in any way, but we've managed to get through a fair bit in the years we've known each other. I'm very curious as to what you have in mind for me."

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Said Sara as she stood up and left the room.

I heard the girls talking in the bedroom but couldn't quite make out what was being said. I heard light laughter as they returned down the hall.

"Right. I'll see you both tomorrow." Said Rachel. She bent over and kissed the head of my cock and then turned to hug Sara. Sara escorted her to the door.

When she returned Sara was smiling broadly again. "It is getting late. Maybe I should set you free."

My cock was still hard but I was feeling tired by now. My shoulders were a little achy.

Sara moved around me quite quickly releasing my bonds. She left the rope around by balls till the end.

I sat up slowly, moving my shoulders to reduce the ache. When I stood I was aware that my scrotum was hanging low beneath my now semi-hard cock. Sara took hold of my balls and massaged them. My cock reacted surprisingly quickly to her touch.

"If you've got anything left in these I'd like you to take me to bed and fuck me." She said, looking at me in the eyes, still smiling.

"I think I can manage that," I replied.

Sara led me to the bedroom still holding my balls. I made myself comfortable while she undressed and joined me. The fucking she requested was more slow love-making than fucking. She came a couple of times before I reached my peak again. She pushed me downwards as my cock softened saying she didn't want to sleep in a wet patch. I dutifully licked her clean teasing one last orgasm from her.

We drifted off to sleep with her spooning me. Her arm was wrapped around me, her hand cradling my now soft cock.

SUNDAY

I woke on Sunday morning to the very pleasant sensation of Sara cuddled up to me, stroking my cock. Little head had obviously woken up before big head.

"Good morning," I said as I kissed her brow.

"Good morning sleepy head" she replied. "I fancy a really big breakfast."

"Sounds good, but I know what I'd like first," I said as I rolled around to face her.

Sara kept hold of my now aching cock and said

"That will have to wait. Patience is a virtue, you know? And I want you to wait for a little while."

Sara rolled away from me, releasing my cock.

"Come on. Let's get a shower and hit Wetherspoons. My treat. We can talk without so many distractions."

I was still not used to sharing my shower in the morning but the prospect of lathering up Sara's naked body was encouragement enough. We washed each other thoroughly with Sara spending just a little longer than was comfortable soaping my cock. I was very close to shooting my first load of the day when she just stopped and left me hanging.

"There's plenty of time for that later," she said.

We dried off in the bathroom and she led me back into the bedroom by my still-hard cock.

"No underwear today," she said. "It'll keep us focused."

I had to push my cock to the side to do my jeans up. She smiled at my obvious discomfort.

"Come on, it'll be worth the wait. I promise. I think we need to have a talk this morning."

That sounded a bit ominous.

Sara dressed in her jeans and another blouse that did little to hide her nipples. They seemed permanently hard.

We took my car. The drive to the pub was short but Sara did insist on resting her hand on my thigh, her little finger stroking against my cock confined under the denim. I was still hard when we parked and adjusted myself a little as I got out of the car.

She took my hand and we walked to the pub just chatting casually.

The pub wasn't busy and we sat at a table far enough from the other patrons to allow pretty well any conversation.

While I looked down the Menu Sara pulled out her phone and started tapping away.

"Right. I've ordered mine. What are you having?"

"I'll have the traditional breakfast and a coffee, please" I didn't want to seem greedy and go for the large breakfast.

Sara tapped away a little bit more.

"All ordered. I've added a couple of extra eggs to yours. I've read that protein is good for sperm production." She grinned broadly as she said this.

"Sounds like a good idea. I need all the help I can get." I replied, smiling back at her.

There was an awkward silence at this point. I didn't want Sara to feel uncomfortable so I asked her

"What did you want to discuss?"

"I have so many thoughts going through my head right now it's hard to know where to start." She replied. "So far this weekend has been brilliant and mind-blowing and eye-opening. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have."

I nodded but allowed her to continue.

"When I was messaging Karen in the week she told me that you are a switch rather than being a dom or a sub. She said your get-togethers had more or less alternated with you taking it in turns to plan and control the situation."

"Yes." I nodded in agreement.

"It's hard for me to make any true judgements after such a short time but I do know from what we've tried in the past couple of days that I really enjoy the control. I did enjoy the spanking and caning you gave me. That was such a rush, but I think, if we carry on seeing each other, I'd like to focus more on the domme side of things if that's OK with you?"

"I don't have an issue with that," I replied. "As I think I mentioned before, when I started I was far more into the dom side of things. It was quite a while before I was even comfortable switching but it sort of helped me find a balance. In the greater scheme of things I should probably submit a lot more than I have just to balance things up."

Sara was smiling deeply at me as I spoke. I smiled back.

"I don't want to seem too forward and I know it's very early days, but would you like to keep seeing me?" Sara sounded a little nervous when she asked this.

"I'd be happy to as long as it doesn't cause you any problems with John, and I don't want a jealous boyfriend turning up on my doorstep."

Sara's nervousness seemed to dissipate at my reply.

"That's excellent. I'd really like to see more of you, and I do have to do something about John. I don't want you to feel any responsibility for that. I think I've been putting off the inevitable for quite some time. I don't want to hurt him but he must know it's not really working."

Our food arrived at this point which slowed conversation as we ate. I hadn't realised quite how hungry I was. I cleared my plate before Sara even though she had less than me.

"I like to see a clean plate, good boy," Sara remarked. That made me smile.

"Well, I've certainly built up an appetite this weekend."

Sara smiled at this. "You'll need your strength today." She winked as she said this.

"What do you have in store for me?" I asked casually.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out. I meant to ask about involving other people. I know you're OK with Rachel but what about other women, and maybe men?"

"I think we should discuss any opportunities with others as they arise. I'm sure it will normally be fine but it pays to be a little careful. We need to explore each other's limits before getting into anything that might over-stretch either of us." I didn't want her to damage her confidence by pushing anything too far.

"That makes sense to me," she replied. "I didn't mean straight away. Just food for thought really. I do like to let my imagination run wild but converting fantasy into reality can be difficult, or even impossible, sometimes."

I knew what she meant. I noted how she and I were similar in so many ways.

The conversation drifted to more trivial matters at this point and having finished our coffees we were ready to leave.

As we stood Sara came up to me and kissed me. She gripped my now soft cock with her hand as she did so.

"That won't do. I want you nice and hard for me."

I hardened slightly at the thought and the roughness of my jeans stimulated me as we returned to my car. With further manual encouragement as we drove back to my flat I was fully hard by the time we pulled up.

As we walked to the building Sara held my hand.

"When we get inside, I'd like you to go and undress in the bedroom and then go and wait for me in the living room. I have an idea for a tie I'd like to try but you may have to talk me through how to do it."

I said that was fine and we headed inside. I quickly undressed and headed for the living room. Sara took her time in the bedroom. When she joined me she was wearing my bathrobe and carrying quite a lot of rope. I wondered what she had in mind.

She dropped all the ropes on the sofa and came over to me. She took hold of my cock which had started to soften slightly.

"I want to keep your cock nice and hard. And I want to tie your arms behind your back using a box tie. I saw it on a site in the week and I liked how it looked."

"No problem, I know the box tie," I replied.

Sara just stood there milking my cock. I was fully erect and pre-cum was starting to flow from my cock. She just kept going until my cock twitched. If she hadn't stopped I'm not sure I could have held my orgasm back.

"Right. Let's get started", she said, picking up a long rope. My cock carried on twitching as she folded the rope in half and moved behind me.

She started by wrapping the rope around my elbows and pulling them closer together. I explained that the knots needed to be central for the tie to work properly. She bound my elbows a couple of times and then wrapped the rope around my upper arms, nearer my armpits.

"How does this stay up? It looks like you could easily wriggle out of it." She asked.

"I could. The trick is to pass a rope over each shoulder to hold it in place." I replied.

I gestured using my head where she could run the ropes and she picked it up quickly. She then brought the rope down and bound my wrists together. She did a really good job. The tie was tight but not so tight as to restrict my circulation.

"Are you going to be able to escape?" She asked.

I wriggled a little. "No. I think you've got me."

She came back around to my front and took hold of my cock again. I was still hard and there was a fair amount of pre-cum on the swollen head of my cock.

"Let's make it a little more interesting," she said.

Releasing my cock, she grabbed a short rope and dropped to her knees in front of me. Taking hold of my balls she sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. I could feel her tongue swirling on the sensitive head, once again bringing me to full hardness and closer to orgasm.

As she kept up the stimulation, she pulled my scrotum down and I felt her wrapping the rope around, pulling my balls away from my body. My cock twitched again as I neared orgasm and once again she stopped. Pulling away, she stood up and walked around me. I felt her hand between my legs from behind and she took hold of the rope hanging from my balls and pulled it between my legs. The rope was pulled up tightly between my buttocks and I felt her tie it off on the rope between my wrists. My balls were now between my legs and my cock, although still very hard, was pulled downwards slightly.

"How's that?" she asked.

"You've definitely got me."

"Good" was all she said to that.

Sara came back around to face me. Again, she took hold of my cock as she kissed me. She rubbed up and down my whole length using my pre-cum as lubrication. I felt my orgasm get closer, knowing it would be harder with my balls tied so tightly. My cock started to twitch and I broke off the kiss.

"Please Mistress, may I cum?" If she kept going I wouldn't have been able to hold back.

She immediately released my cock which bounced up and down.

"Not yet. I have some things for you to do first."

My balls were beginning to ache.

Sara went over to the sofa and sat down. She instructed me to kneel. This was quite a challenge as you'll know if you ever tried to with your hands tied behind your back. I dropped to one knee first and then the other before shuffling around a little to get myself comfortable. I found that as I leant forwards it applied more pressure on my balls. It was more frustrating than painful.

Sara smiled once I was positioned on my knees in the middle of the room. She opened her robe, well my robe. Taking her right index finger she trailed it between her pussy lips, upwards until it was right on her clit.

"Shuffle over here and take care of this for me."

Shuffling was about all I could manage. I had to be careful not to fall flat on my face. When I judged that I was close enough I leaned forward, which again pulled my balls tighter between my legs, and started to lick.

My tongue went up and down the length of her pussy at first. I parted her lips and teased her opening before moving upwards slightly and centring my attention on her swollen clit. All the while my balls were aching between my legs.

Sara's breathing steadily increased as I continued to tease her swollen little bud with my tongue.

Suddenly I heard the front door open and went to pull away.

"Did I say you could stop?" I guessed that this was a rhetorical question and carried on licking.

"Hi Rachel," Sara greeted our visitor. "Perfect timing. Could you make sure he's nice and hard for me. Be careful not to let his cum though".

I carried on licking. I felt a hand reach between my legs, the material of a sleeve brushing against my balls. The hand wrapped around my cock which was still pretty hard and started to move in a milking motion. I quickly achieved full hardness and focussed on the clit at the tip of my tongue so as not to shoot a load on the carpet below me.

I sucked Sara's clit between my lips and attached it with my tongue. I found a lapping motion seemed to have the greatest effect and I could feel her legs, on either side of my head, start to tremble. Her breathing became heavy and broken as her orgasm started to flow through her.

The hand around my cock just carried on, up and down. It felt well lubricated so I must have been producing plenty of pre-cum. The head of my cock swelled and I felt myself twitch as my orgasm approached. With the second or third twitch, the hand released and my cock once again bobbed up and down seeking relief.

Sara's orgasm subsided as I continued to lick having not been instructed otherwise.

Sara was still breathing heavily, almost panting.

"Take -- a -- seat," she said, patting the sofa beside her. "I -- won't -- be -- long. You -- really -must -- try -- this."

I carried on with my task and Sara started to tremble again. As her orgasm took over she clamped her thighs around my head. I kept licking, lapping up her juices as she shook.

"Oh I needed that," she said. "You can return to the middle of the room now."

I shuffled backwards until I was more or less where I'd started. My cock was still hard with pre-cum hanging from the tip. I settled down, sitting on my heels with my knees wide apart, not wanting to crush my aching balls.

Sara was still sitting there with the robe wide open. Her chest was flushed, her nipples were hard and her pussy was red and swollen. Rachel sat next to her. She was still wearing her coat. I could see what she was wearing beneath it.

"I hope I haven't missed all the fun." Said Rachel.

"Don't you worry," said Sara. "I'm sure we'll have plenty of fun with Andrew before the day is out." They both smiled.

Sara stood and said,

"Let's get that coat off you. I'll just get a blindfold." Sara headed off to the bedroom to grab a blindfold.

I quickly realised that the blindfold must be for me and that Rachel was naked under her coat. I felt myself harden a little more at the thought of her driving over in just a coat. Rachel just smiled at me, saying nothing.

Sara returned with two blindfolds, the bag I kept a selection of nipple clamps in, and a riding crop. She dropped everything onto the sofa next to Rachel, selected one of the blindfolds and came over to me. It wasn't long before I was in darkness once again.

"OK." She said. "You can lose the coat now."

I heard Rachel stand and remove her coat. I imagined the scene before me and longed to see her body. The thought of her naked only added to my arousal.

1...345678