GF Medical Exam

Story Info
GF taboo medical exam.
2.2k words
3.84
49k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictional based on facts with embellishments for entertainment.

My girlfriend, Linda had been complaining of abdominal pains and reoccurring diarrhea for the past week. I told her that she should go see her Doctor because I thought it was more than just a "bug" or bad food consumption.

She made an appointment with her Primary Doctor right away was able to get one the next day, luckily. Her Doctor did a basic exam and felt that she should see a specialist, a Gastroenterologist. That day she found one and made an appointment a couple of days away.

She needed to pick up a prescription at the pharmacy that would completely evacuate her colon for the procedure that she was going to get. So she fasted and drank the solution at the proper times planning around her appointment time.

The next day I took Linda to her appointment because she was going to be given a mild sedative for the procedure. When we arrived she needed to fill out all the paperwork that is necessary for a first time visit and, the lady at the reception window said the entire process would be about an hour and half. Linda was nervous and anxious as we waited for her to get called. 15 minutes later she got called in and I told her, "I'll be waiting right here for you."

She was taken into a large room that had areas separated by sliding curtains. In each area there was a gurney and a small space to change into a gown. The nurse instructed Linda to take all of her clothes off and put the gown on with the opening in the back. There was a plastic bag for the patients to put their clothes and belongings in. The nurse returned to take Linda's vitals and asked her a few questions to make sure she was ready for the procedure, and put the plastic bag in a rack that was under the gurney.

After nervously waiting for a few minutes the nurse returned and wheeled Linda down a long hall that had many exam rooms, some empty, some with personnel setting up for an exam, some getting cleaned up and some with the door closed.

Almost to the end of the hall, the nurse turned into an exam room where there were three people setting up the equipment. As Linda was put in place one of the males introduced himself as Dr. Jones.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Jones, I'll be the doctor performing the procedure, and these are my assistants, Matt and Ashley."

Dr. Jones was in his early 40's, handsome, polite and comforting, and his assistants were in their late 20's. Matt had an athletic build and Ashley was trim and very pretty. And, by the way Linda was in her late 30's, 5'7", 160 lbs. 38D-30-40, shoulder length blond hair.

As Matt and Ashley were setting up the equipment, Linda nervously looked around the room and saw an unusual piece of equipment in the middle of room. She nothing of it and laid down trying to relax.

Dr. Jones approached Linda's gurney and said, "Ashley is going to administer a mild sedative now, but we need you to stand up because as soon as you have been given the sedative we are going to put you in the exam table." And pointed to the unusual device she saw earlier.

Linda was given the sedative and Dr. Jones and Matt held Linda by her arms and walked her to the exam table. Linda was already feeling the effects of the sedative as Dr. Jones and Matt placed Linda into the exam table.

The table was upright at about 85 degree angle to the floor and had a padded area for the patients knees and shins to slide into and straps to secure the legs. Linda was told to fall forward and grab a hold of the handles just above her head where padded straps secured her wrists. There is a hole in table for the patients face fit into.

When Linda was secured in place, Matt slowly lowered the table to almost level where Linda's head was just bit lower than her torso. So Linda was prone on the table with her legs spread and her buttocks was pointed up and outwards.

Dr. Jones asked Linda, "Are you okay Linda?"

She slurred, "Yesss, I'm fiiine."

Dr. Jones said, "We are about to start the procedure."

Linda just grunted incoherently.

Dr. Jones told Matt and Ashley, "Let's get started, she is ready."

Dr. Jones untied Linda's gown and lifted it up and folded it over onto Linda's back exposing her big, apple shaped ass and smooth pussy. The three of them looked at each other and smiled.

Matt put a glove on and Ashley squirted some clear lube on his fingers. Matt rubbed his finger together and then circled Linda's anus applying the lube. He then inserted his index finger into her ass and spun it around a couple of times. He then pulled out and Ashley handed him a dilator, a chrome dildo about an inch and half in diameter. Matt slowly inserted the dildo into Linda's butt hole. Once he had it about 6 inches in, he pulled it back out, then slid it back in and started fucking her with it as he was rapidly pushing in and pulling out for a few moments.

Dr. Jones said, "Okay, I think she is ready." As he smiled.

Ashley handed Dr. Jones the scope that he was going to the procedure with. He guided it into Linda's anus as he watched the monitor to see what the camera was showing. After inspecting Linda's entire colon, he retracted the scope and pulled from Linda's ass.

He told Ashley to clean her up. She used a couple of warm towels to clean Linda's ass and pussy as there was lube, mucus and some fecal matter. Matt followed her with disinfecting wipes and another warm towel.

Dr. Jones asked Linda, "Are you with us Linda?"

There was no answer, so Ashley checked on her.

She said, "She is breathing normal, her blood pressure is good and her heart rate his good, she is still asleep."

Dr. Jones said, "Okay then, who turn is it?"

Ashley said, "It's my turn."

Ashley walked up to Linda and put her hands on her thick ass cheeks and started caressing them with big circles. She then started kissing her butt cheeks while still stroking them. Then she spread her butt cheeks exposing her anus and pussy. She then planted her face in Linda's deep ass crack and started licking. Licking her anus first, then moving up and down her entire ass crack. She was devouring Linda's entire ass.

This went on for a few minutes when Matt said, "Okay, it's my turn."

Ashley pulled her face from Linda's ass soaking wet from the saliva bath she gave Linda.

Matt had lubed his fingers while waiting for Ashley to finish. He placed his index and middle fingers at Linda's anus and rubbed the lube around it, then slowly pushed them into her ass. We he got passed his second knuckle, he spun his hand around and around, expanded Linda's opening. He worked his way up to four fingers in her ass and started fucking her with his hand.

After a couple of minutes finger fucking Linda's butt hole, Dr. Jones said, "Alright, it's my turn before she wakes up."

Dr. Jones had Matt raise the table a bit to get Linda lower to the floor. Once she was at the level he wanted, he walked up to her, dropped his pants and boxers, pulled out his cock, which was still flaccid. He had Ashley get on her knees and start sucking on his cock to get him hard. It didn't take long for him to get as Ashley was really good at sucking cock.

Dr. Jones' erection was huge, a good 9" and very thick. He shuffled over to Linda and pointed his cock at her waiting butt hole. He slowly pushed his cock into Linda's butt hole. Since Matt had worked it with his hand, it was relaxed and somewhat loose.

Dr. Jones immediately started hammering Linda's ass. He penetrated all the way to his balls as they slapped against Linda's pussy. He picked up the pace and was taking full length strokes of his huge cock. Every once in a while he pulled completely out and then plunge back in. He was wrecking Linda's rectum pretty good.

Then all of sudden Linda moaned, "Aaaaah."

Ashley walked over to Linda and asked, "Are you awake?"

Linda stammered, "Yeaaaah, are you done with the procedure, I still feel something in me."

Dr. Jones continued to fuck Linda's ass as if nothing had changed. He was getting close to cumming and wanted to get there.

Linda commented, "Well, whatever is going on back there, it feels real good."

Fortunately, for everyone there, Linda and I have anal sex all the time, and she really enjoys it.

Dr. Jones said, "Linda, I'm actually fucking your ass right now with my cock."

Linda answered, "Well, that is a surprise. Go ahead and keep going."

Dr. Jones responded, "Okay, great. I'm going to be cumming."

Linda said, "Go ahead and come in my ass."

Dr. Jones yelled out, "OH MY GOD, HERE I CUM LINDA!"

He grunted and shook as he unloaded his semen deep into Linda's rectum. He kept pumping her ass after he came and stayed hard for another minute or so. He finally pulled out with a "plop" sound, covered in semen, lube and rectal mucus.

Ashley quickly went over to Dr. Jones and started sucking on his slick and gooey cock. She slurped everything that was coating his cock till it was cleaned up.

While that was going on, Matt had walked behind Linda and pulled out his cock and slammed it into Linda's butt hole. He fucked her hard and deep right away as he knew that she was loosened up from Dr. Jones' fucking.

Matt kept bouncing off Linda's ass, sending a ripple of flesh across her big ass every time he slammed into her.

After a couple of minutes of fucking her, he yelled out, "I'm cumming!"

His shook and shuddered as he shot his load deep into Linda's ass. As pulled out Ashley was there to clean him up too.

The two men quickly cleaned up and got dressed so they could get Linda out of the exam table. Ashley walked over to the sink to clean herself up too.

As Dr. Jones and Matt carefully removed Linda from the table, Dr. Jones asked her, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine." As Linda fell limp as she was slowly walking over to a chair. Matt had held her up and helped her sit down. Ashley had a towel and was cleaning Linda up, but couldn't get to her ass, so she had Linda lay face down on the flat exam table. Ashley spread Linda's legs apart so she could get to her ass and pussy.

Once her legs were spread, Ashley got in between Linda's legs and took the warm towel and started cleaning her up. Apparently Linda was aroused as she lifted her ass up in the air and spread her cheeks apart exposing her butt hole and pussy and lightly wiggling her body.

Ashley stood back and watched Linda shake her ass and noticed that Dr. Jones and Matt had already left the room. Ashley approached Linda's ass and wiped her gently with the towel as Linda moaned. Linda kept moaning as Ashley wiped Linda's entire crotch clean from the lube and semen that had smeared everywhere.

Once Ashley had cleaned up, she slowly slid her tongue into Linda's deep ass crack. She licked the entire length of her crack, stopped at her perineum, then continued to her pussy, which was now wet and leaking pussy juice. Ashley munched on her ass and pussy for a few minutes when Linda said, "I want to lay on my back."

Linda got up and flipped over onto her back, grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled them up and outward exposing her sopping wet, hot pussy. Ashley immediately planted her face in Linda's steamy crotch and ravaged her pussy and butt hole.

After a few minutes of sloppy, hot oral sex, Linda yelled out, "Ashley, I'm going cum!"

Linda's body started shaking and quivering as she yelped, "HERE I CUM!"

Linda let out guttural moan and squirted on Ashley's face as she orgasmed over and over. Ashley kept her mouth on Linda's clit while she had a continuous orgasm that kept going and going.

Finally Linda's orgasm had tailed off, but still lingered as she laid limp with her body twitching every few seconds and her being able to catch her breath.

Ashley looked at Linda and said, "I've never seen anyone orgasm like that."

Linda responded softly, "Oh yeah, I have some deep rooted, full body orgasms when I'm highly aroused."

Ashley then said, "Well, I'd like to see that again some other time."

Linda said, "We can work something out, and maybe I can return the favor."

To be continued...