Lindsey's Ghost Girls Crew

Story Info
Lindsey is back and so are the horny spirits!
1.5k words
4.27
12.6k
24
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

She ran down the hall as her footsteps echoed through the old, empty building. She turned a corner and continued as it followed her. She was close to the exit as she was blind sided on her right side by a force that knocked her into the wall. Lindsey hit the wall hard and fell to her back dazed as she saw it looming over her. Her eyes widened as she scooted back from it.

It was a large black mass that was blocking out the daylight as it covered the hallway. She saw hands with large claws trying to grab her ankles as she kicked and fought. Lindsey was once again on her own and in a haunted building with a spirit. Her camera was still in her hand and rolling as she cried for help as the hand finally grabbed her ankle. Lindsey was yanked towards the creature as she lost grip of the camera and it sat recording her.

She felt a hand grab the waist line of her tight black leggings as it pulled. The thin cloth gave way tearing off her long legs and exposing her pink g-string panties. She shook her head as she looked in shock as the hand grabbed her tit and ripped her tight tee shirt open showing her pink matching bra. Lindsey looked around and struggled as the hand slid under her bra and grabbed her tit.

Her bra snapped exposing her C cups as her other tit was grabbed and groped by another hand as she heard the black mass laugh at her. Lindsey never thought that a black mass would be feeling her up as it held her to the floor of the old abandoned building, but here she was. Then she felt pressure on her crotch and she looked as her eyes widened behind her glasses. The black mass had a large cock slowly shoving its way into her body, without moving her panties. She went to scream but another cock flew into her mouth and began fucking it making her throat expand with each thrust.

Tears ran down her face as she starred wide eyed up at the evil mass as it forced her to suck one of its cocks. It looked down at her with yellow eyes and a smile as it shoved harder and was inching inside her tight hole as her panties stretched. The sexy TV host was in peril and no one around to save her as it had its way with her.

Lindsey couldn't beg for it to suck as black liquid ran down her cheeks and chin from the deep throat she was getting. She felt the hands open her legs wide as the large cock shoved hard and snapped her g-strings on her hips as it entered her pussy. Her eyes were as wide as they could get as she felt he large cock ramming in and out of her body. He laughed again as he conquered his prize by fucking Lindsey's tight body.

She knew her crew was supposed to be there in a couple hours. She was just there for some footage of the building and outside for the show. Lindsey felt herself getting off as the cock fucked her hard and deep. She began moaning as her cum flowed. The ramming intensified and her glasses bounced off her face as her whole body was shoved back and forth.

The face of the mass was smiling big as it felt her cum spurting out of her pussy with each deep thrust into her. Lindsey was wearing out as she swallowed the nasty tasting cum. The cock pulled out of her mouth and spurted its last wad onto her face and tits. She laid there smiling and moaning as her orgasm built up to its peak.

"Now I finish!" He said as he went faster and faster making her tits bounce up and down as her moans filled the empty halls. "Almost there!" He grunted as he shoved deep and held it as he began pumping his cum into her.

Her flat belly slowly expanded as he overloaded her pussy and let it enter her womb. Lindsey looked down and fainted with a smile as he pulled out. She laid there sprawled out and in her torn clothes. The g-stings from her panties were hanging outside her pussy as it was shoved deep inside her. He saw a van park out front and took Lindsey and hid her in a room. The camera was left filming the whole scene of him fucking her and taking her away.

Sherri got out of the van and saw Lindsey's car sitting there empty. She grabbed her bag and walked up the steps to the building. She opened the door and went inside. The building had an eerie feeling and an odor she couldn't figure out. Sherri walked into the old office and put her bag on the desk. She looked around and moved the desk over by the wall to the outlet. The owner said the building still had power and knew the office plug ins worked.

Sherri walked out to the hallway and looked around as she waited for Lindsey to show up. She went out and brought in more cases of equipment. She set up the monitors and laptops. The other two hosts would be there in a few hours since they had car issues. Sherri picked up a flashlight and camera, she was going to find Lindsey.

Sherri didn't even notice the camera on the floor that had Lindsey's encounter on it. She headed down the hallway and was recording the whole way. The black mass was waiting for the next victim as she headed directly towards it. Sherri walked into a room that was boarded up and dark. She looked around and saw a notebook on the floor.

She picked it up and realized it was Lindsey's. She looked around the room to see if there was anything else, but there wasn't. Sherri walked out and continued on her way down the hall, deeper into the evil building.

Sherri walked into a large room and looked at the symbols on the walls. There was a pentagram in the middle of the room with melted candles around it and stained with blood in the middle. Sherri realized this was a sign of devil worshipers and was worried about Lindsey more than ever now. She went to step around the pentagram as the room grew darker. Sherri felt something push her and she fell onto the pentagram. She laid there on her belly and stood up as she realized where she had fallen.

Darkness was everywhere as she went to leave the room. She felt a hand on her shoulder and spun around startled. Her eyes widened as his yellow eyes were there and smiling at her. Sherri went to scream as he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her as his tongue probed her mouth and throat. Sherri struggled as she felt the hands on her waist pull her tight jeans off leaving her in just her thong.

Her top was yanked off along with her bra letting her double D cups out of their holders. Hands came out of the black mass and began squeezing them and pinching her erect nipples. Sherri felt herself giving in as she felt her mind being taken as his tongue rolled around her mouth. Her thirty year old body was in the hands of the evil mass. Her arms hung at her sides and they relaxed. Her camera dropped to the floor as did her flashlight. Sherri felt a tug and her thong was gone exposing her well trimmed landing strip. She only had her tennis shoes on as she stood being taken by the black mass.

Sherri was spun around and bent over as she starred at the floor. He smiled at her nice ass as he shoved a cock into her tight slit and one up her ass. Sherri moaned as her holes got invaded by the large dicks. He was ramming in and out fast making her moans louder as she was getting off already. He laughed as he had completely taken Sherri over. Her body and mind was his as he had his way with her. Her camera was recording it all just like Lindsey's had.

He rammed her deeper and faster as her tits swung back and forth, still being fondled by his hands. Her cum dripped to the floor as her moans filled the room. He smacked her ass cheeks as they became red as her cum continued to spurt out of her pussy. Sherri was broken and getting used up by the evil black mass. He continued to pump her holes as he grew closer to getting off.

He made sure the milf was getting it better than ever as she starred ahead with a big smile and eyes rolled back. Sherri felt the cocks grow inside her holes as they got ready to pop. She moaned and bit her lip as the stretching made her squirt cum. He grunted and shoved deep as he began pumping his cum into her.

Sherri's belly grew and expanded just like Lindsey's. She fell limp and he released her and let her drop to the floor on her cum filled stomach. When she landed black cum spurted from her gaping hole. She laid there smiling as he laughed and disappeared into the shadows.