Handbrook Mansion Haunting Pt. 01

Story Info
The Ghost Gals return with another investigation.
1.4k words
4.24
4.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark and windy outside as the full moon shined down. Inside the old Handbrook Mansion, Lindsey and the Ghost Gals were investigating the paranormal tales of the mansion. Lindsey, Sherri and the rookie investigator Erika. Sherri was in the van outside set up with all the camera feeds from different cameras set up through the mansion, as well as the live feed from Lindsey's and Erika's cameras.

As Lindsey walked she explained some of the hauntings and attacks that people have experienced since they moved in or visited. She walked downstairs into the basement that had rooms and was rumored to have two secret rooms used for satanic rituals. Lindsey watched her video camera screen as she walked down slowly, explaining the basement attacks.

Erika was on the third floor walking around as silent as she could as she approached the room where the previous owner and his wife were murdered by their son who claimed to be possessed. She looked around as she felt the air grow cold around her. She pulled out the recorder and began asking questions as she looked around the room.

Sherri was safe and sound out in the van watching the multiple screens. She leaned back in her chair as she heard a noise outside the van. She sat up and listened as she looked at the camera screens. She didn't see anything on the screen and marked it down in a notebook to let Lindsey know. Sherri leaned back again and watched the screens.

Sherri decided she needed a stretch and opened the van door. She stepped outside as she felt a cold breeze pass her. Sherri felt dizzy and fell backwards against the van. She looked around as her mind began thinking erotic thoughts. Her nipples hardened and she felt herself get turned on as the cold breeze surrounded her.

Her hands grabbed her breasts and began squeezing them. She pinched and pulled her nipples as she moaned. Sherri wasn't herself as she groped her breasts and felt her body up. Her hands slid down her stomach and to her tight jeans. She unbuttoned the jeans and slid them down to her ankles, leaving her in her cotton pink panties.

Sherri slid her hand under her panties and began playing with herself. Her pussy was already wet and she began fingering herself as she moaned and groped her breast again. She was leaning against the van as she bit her lip and slid her three fingers inside her body. Sherri was getting off as she continued fingering her tight hole.

All of the sudden she was spun around and her hands were slammed against the van. She was in the position as if a police officer was searching her. Her panties slid down exposing her bare ass and shaved, wet pussy. Sherri didn't move as she felt ice cold hands slide up her tee shirt and under her bra. She felt them squeezing and fondling her breasts. She felt the large, cold cock between her thighs as it rubbed her already cum soaked slit. Then all of the sudden it jammed up into her tight hole making her gasp as he began fucking her.

Her body was pinned against the van as the large cock pounded Sherri's tight body deep. She couldn't moan or squeal, her voice was paralyzed as the entity had its way with her. She was spun around and her back now pinned against the van. She felt the ghost dick shoving deep into her with each thrust. Sherri closed her eyes as she got off as the ghost cock picked up pace and slammed deep as it could into her pussy.

Her attack was getting caught by several cameras as her cum dripped to the driveway. Sherri was sweaty and panting as she begged for him to go deeper and faster. He went full steam, ramming the dick deep into her womb as he flat belly showed the lump of his dick with each thrust. Her eyes starred up as she had a crazy smile on her face. He had over taken the sexy Sherri and was getting off inside her body as she fainted.

Sherri was sat on the ground beside the van as he left her in her tee shirt and pant less. He left and went into the mansion, he once owned and lived in when it was built. He made sure Sherri wouldn't forget the adventure as he left her by the van smiling.

Back inside the other two women had no idea what had happened to Sherri. They were on different floors and only had walkie talkies to talk to each other. Lindsey walked on the third floor and went room to room recording. She came to a large room where they used to have dances and gatherings for their rich friends back in the day. Lindsey walked to the old, dusty table and put the spirit box and recorder on it.

She looked around as she heard noises in the darkness. Lindsey began to get spooked as the spirit box began to speak.

"Get out" It said catching her off guard.

"Why? What will happen if I don't leave?" She asked and waited as the static from the spirit box was the only thing heard.

As Lindsey communicated with the spirit on the third floor, Erika began walking down the stairs to the basement. The old wooden steps creaked as her petite five foot three Latina body walked down them. Erika looked at her screen as she walked making sure she didn't miss a step and fall.

She stepped off the final step and looked around the dark basement. She began walking towards the middle of the basement as the air began to grow cold around her. Erika's tight, white tank top clung to her perky C cups and as the cold air surrounded her, her nipples poked out of the tight tank top. She shivered as a cold chill ran down her back. Her skin tight jeans showed her nice ass and thighs as he smiled at the twenty year old Latina.

She heard a noise and stopped as she listened. She looked around as she kept hearing different noises around in the darkness. Then a growl behind her and she felt a hand grab her ass. She let out a startled yell and ran from the area. Erika came to a closed door and opened it as she was frightened. She entered the small room and looked around, she was scared but not giving up yet.

She was in the room and had her back to the door. The door suddenly slammed shut making her jump and spin around. Erika was breathing heavy as she looked around with the camera. Then she felt a hand grab her by the throat and shove her backwards.

She fell to her ass and dropped the camera as she scooted backward far as she could. She was against the wall looking around in the darkness as her hands tried to find her camera and radio. Erika felt a hand grab her pony tail and pulled as he slid his cock into her mouth. Her eyes widened as she felt the cold dick shoving back and forth into her throat. She saw the camera screen on the floor, too far away but realized it was aimed at her and recording her getting face fucked by something.

Slurping and sucking sounds echoed in the basement as Erika's beautiful lips slid back and forth on the ghost dick. Tears ran down her cheeks as he shoved his cock down her throat making her gag, but she couldn't stop sucking as he forced his dick into her throat further. She looked around as she sat getting face fucked by the ghost. Erika couldn't call for help as the radio was on the floor in the dark.

Her lips were sliding back and forth on the cock as she tasted the cold cum he got off. Her eyes widened as she swallowed as much as she could. He pulled out as he let the last few cum wads spray her face. Erika coughed and gagged as she spit out the slimy goo.

The room grew warm again as Erika stood up and grabbed her camera. She found her radio and wiped her face off with a rag she found. She radioed for Sherri, but no one answered, not even Lindsey. Erika opened the door and walked out of the room as she resumed her investigation. She shook off what had happened in the room, but she wondered if the ghost was still around the basement waiting for her.