Ghost Gals - Hotel Haunting Ch. 02

Story Info
The Ghost Gals find out how haunted the hotel really is.
1.2k words
4.38
10.9k
22
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri shut the TV off and walked into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and undressed as he smiled, watching her. She climbed in and let the water run down her body. Sherri began to wash herself as he stood outside the shower and listened as the water ran. He got into the shower behind her, Sherri noticed the curtain moving and looked outside the shower, but no one was there.

She shrugged it off and went back to showering. Sherri turned and faced him as she rinsed her hair. He smiled at her D cups and erect nipples. He grabbed them and squeezed as Sherri jumped. She looked down as she saw invisible hands on her breasts. She felt a pinch on each nipple and he pulled down. Sherri let out a painful yelp as she was pulled to her knees by her nipples. He released them and grabbed her red hair.

Sherri went to scream for help as he shoved his cock into her mouth. Her eyes widened as she realized she was being face fucked by a spirit. He sled her head back and forth making sure she got the whole dick into her mouth. The shower muffled the sounds of her sucking the invisible cock and her muffled moans.

He slid her face back and forth faster as he grew close to getting off. Sherri felt the head of his cock enlarge as she gagged on his cock. Her eyes opened as he began firing his wads of cum into her mouth. She tried to swallow his cum as it spewed at an alarming rate. It ran down her chin to her breasts and from her nostrils. He finally finished and released her. Sherri fell to her back as she gasp for air.

Sherri looked around as she spit some of the ghost cum out. She heard a laugh as she felt hands grab her ankles and pull. She was on her back in the tub as her legs were up in the air. Her pink slit was fully exposed as she struggled to free the hands. He decided it was time and shoved his cock into her pussy. Sherri's eyes widened as she felt the large cock stretch her hole to the max. She felt it sliding in and out of her the shower continued to spray down as the ghost had her moaning and getting off fast as he pounded her tight body.

Sherri was getting pounded deeper than ever as her body was invaded. He grunted and laughed as he felt the warm cum on his ice cold cock. She was enjoying the large cock as he slammed her deeper and faster, picking up the pace. Her moans filled the bathroom as her cum spurted out with each thrust. Sherri was getting it just like her friend Lindsey did. He was loving every moment his cock felt the warm cum from her pussy.

Sherri grew exhausted as the shower water grew cold. She laid there smiling as she got off again. She went cross eyed as cum spurted out more and more as she felt him filling her pussy up. He groaned as he finished getting off inside her. He stood up and smiled at her as she laid smiling in the tub. He heard the door unlock and then close.

He floated out and looked at the woman as she sat on the bed. He smiled at her as she took her shoes off. She stood up and looked around, she heard the shower. Tamara unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it on the chair. She stood in her black and white lace bra and black leather mini skirt. She had black pantyhose up past her knees, she was a knock out. Lindsey had just hired her a week before and was hoping to add her to the team permanently.

Tamara unzipped her skirt and let it fall to her ankles. She stood in her matching bra and panty set. She walked over to her bed and sat down as she began removing her pantyhose. She had removed them and decided to put her long, black hair up in a pony tail. He stood behind her eyeing her curves and thinking how tight she may be.

She sipped on some wine as she waited to see Sherri. He had other plans though and waited for her to put her wine down. Tamara sat the glass down and wiped some wine off her lip as he smiled. He grabbed her pony tail and yanked her backwards. She let out a startled yelp as she felt something on top of her.

Tamara wiggled around as she felt a cock force into her mouth. Her eyes widened as he began humping her gorgeous face. She felt her bra pop open exposing her perfect C cups and hard nipples. He squeezed and teased her breasts as she sucked and slurped on the invisible cock.

She felt his head between her legs and tried to look down as he pounded the back of her throat. She felt a cold tongue on the inside of her thigh. He bit her panties and pulled them to the side exposing her shaved slit. He sniffed and then began to lick her second set of lips. Tamara felt the ice cold tongue licking and moaned as it felt so good.

He licked and teased her clit as he was turning her on fast. He slid his tongue into her tight hole and she moaned as it felt good. The cold tongue went inside her tight pussy and lashed around as her cum began to flow. Her muffled moans filled the hotel room as he continued humping her face.

He felt himself getting off as Tamara choked his cum down. He smiled and spun around. He slammed his hard on into her wet hole and began fucking her fast and rough as she moaned loudly. The bed creaked as he pounded her fast and deep. Her moans grew louder as he had his way with her tight hole. He smiled as he felt the warm rush of her cum go past his cock and spurt out with each thrust. He didn't stop but picked up the pace making her love it even more.

Tamara starred up as she smiled and had her tongue hanging out. Her pussy was getting pounded like a porn star as the ghost shoved deep as he could trying to get her off again and again. She grew weak fast as the rough, fast paced sex wore her out. She looked around as she felt his cock grow in girth and stretch her hole. He groaned as he began getting off into her warm body. The cold cum from him made her pussy react with another orgasm. He finished and slowly pulled out as she fainted with a big smile. He laughed as he looked down at the rookie ghost hunters naked body.

The ghost left the room and disappeared for the rest of the night. He too was tired and needed a break from fucking. He hid back in the basement and rested as he knew other visitors would be visited by him later on.