Ghost in the Tomb Pt. 06

Story Info
Ken Finds, Rescues and Claims her as his.
3.3k words
4.71
2.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

This story is the third and last of the Elsa - Tomb Raider series. The first of the series is "A Promise by Moonlight", and the second is "Trapping the Raider". As in the other stories, Elsa's curiosity and passionate nature get her into trouble, but Professor Ken Connors and love of her life is always there to protect her.

This is a new genre for me, and I was not sure what category to fit this story into. It could be erotic horror, Sci-Fi or BDSM, but at its core it is always an erotic love story, with some erotic horror mixed in. Of course, all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. This story is the last of the Elsa -- Tomb Raider Series.

Ghost in the Tomb

Chapter 6

It was already late afternoon, as they searched around the Kukulkan area, and it didn't take long to find the stone that Elsa had moved to open the chamber. Ken took a deep sigh and pulled the lever. The door opened with a clunk and air whooshed out. It was totally dark inside, but when he shined his flashlight inside, he saw Elsa laying naked bound to the altar at the farthest end of the chamber.

He breathed a sigh of relief but ran to see if she was okay. Almost immediately the door slammed shut behind him. He stayed still and within a minute the door opened again. He yelled to his lead wrangler behind him, "Prop the door open, go call off the search for Elsa and get everyone back to their jobs before we lost Elsa."

As they left, Ken walked easily noting the two mummified remains as he went. When he reached Elsa, he noted that her eyes were open and watching him. He ogled her bound form and thought she looked like a stunningly gorgeous piece of art. Her womanly hills with tempting peaks, sexy valleys leading to glistening womanly mound, then there was her expectant face shining with love, lust and craving. She was a nude canvas ripe for whatever he wanted to do to her, and her loving eyes told him exactly what she wanted him to do.

Ever since she had been bound to the altar in the Olmec temple, Elsa had loved bondage games. She loved to be stretched, helpless and at Ken's mercy as he teased, caressed and edged her until she was begging for him to take her. During these sessions her orgasms were especially intense, and her body was always sore the next day from all her climax laden contortions.

During these sessions she had taken to calling him her master, because that is what he did. He mastered her body, her passion, and her orgasms like no one ever had. Izel had come the closest to rival Ken, her lover, her husband and her true master. She remembered many of her fantasies that Ken had fulfilled and was ready to make today another one.

The whole time Izel took her, she had been wanting Ken here to do all those things to her. The minute she saw Ken walk in the chamber door, all those fantasies rushed back, and her body trembled with anticipation. It was her job to seduce him and make him take her bound as she was, not release her from her bondage, and conquer her desire, passion and climaxes.

Elsa saw the man she had been longing for and seductively whispered, "I am the Mayan sacrifice, and you must be the priest ready to send me to the gods. I am yours to take and I only want to be your willing vessel. Ken,... Master, please send me to the heavens. I have been waiting for you and dreaming about you ever since I was bound to this altar."

He could see Elsa knew what was coming and her breathing started to get deeper with her nipples puckering into hardness. He could see Elsa's eyes sparkle in anticipation with her pussy starting to glisten in the late afternoon sunlight. He had Elsa spread eagle in the middle of the altar, then he proceeded to check each of her limbs making sure she was tightly bound to the altar. He began to go to each corner and began tightening the lines to stretch Elsa into a very taut X.

When he was finished, Elsa looked at him and said, "Master Ken, could you make it a little tighter please?" He looked at his incredible wife and his heart leapt in his chest. She filled him with a joy he had never known or felt before. So, he went to each corner and found enough slack to tighten her even more.

When he was finished Elsa was a vision. Her tiny belly was pulled taut against her backbone, her ribs were pulled up and prominently displayed in hard shadows against her tightly stretched skin. Her full breasts were tightened into straining hillocks on her chest topped with hard beseeching nipples, reaching out for somebody to love them. Her pussy was tilted up in relief against her sunken belly with her pussy lips glistening and pleading to be played with. The cords on all of her arms and legs strained against the stretching and were prominent against her skin.

In a whispered moan, Elsa said, "Oh Master, I love it when you do this. I feel so desirable and sexy, my skin is so sensitive and on fire, waiting for you to caress it. I love being stretched helplessly in front of you, available for you to do whatever you want to me. One touch from you and I may explode into a million pieces."

Elsa looked at the man she lovingly called Master and she gazed at his rugged masculine body. His broad chest, massive arms and tapered waist made her mouth water, but the massive bulge in his pants made her quiver with anticipation. Once again, she was giving herself to him, but she knew she would be the ultimate recipient of her gift as he once again would take her to heaven.

He stood next to the altar and said, "Don't move, my Pet and remember you may not cum until I give you permission."

As he began to lavish light little kisses all over her face, Elsa was watching him with loving adoration. She made sure not to move her face as he began to trace her lips with his tongue and occasionally dip inside her mouth. Her lips are giving small twitches and he could tell she was having a hard time not reaching out and ravishing his mouth. He kissed down over her ears across her neck and as he began to move towards her heaving breasts, she began to moan and gasp.

As her master leaned over and lavished kisses all over her, she felt the hair on his chest tickling her breasts and teasing her nipples. Her nipples stiffened even more with his luxurious chest hair toying with her breasts and inflaming her nipples. She tried to thrust her breasts into his downy hair, but she was tied too tight to arch her back very much. As his kisses moved around her face, the hairs on his chest teased her tightly stretched skin, adding to the flames his kisses were igniting.

Elsa felt her heart beating wildly in her chest with love for her master. He knew that she loved being tied tightly, but now that she was, he was slowly making love to her. His tiny kisses and soft caresses over her stretched and sensitive skin was kindling the flames inside her. His gentle loving kisses on her face were pulling all the love strings in her heart.

This was what loving someone was all about. The sex with her ghost was wild and exhilarating but nothing compared to having the man you love take you as his ultimate sacrifice. She loved the way he made love to her and when bondage was involved, her heart was filled with love for her masterful man. In addition, her climaxes were apocalyptic and the next few days her body was sore in a way that made her shiver every time she looked at Ken.

Her eyes caressed his rugged, chiseled body as he began to undress. His body was massive muscles layered on top of muscles with strategic tufts of hair on his chest. His narrow waist and hard abs were devoid of hair, hinting at power in that molded core. When he dropped his pants, his powerful manly equipment swung between his tree trunk legs.

Elsa's mouth watered at the sight of his cock that had given her so much pleasure over the years and now she wanted some more. As she watched she saw his predatory gaze and ogled his cock as it began to rise and engorge. Her heart leapt in her chest as she gazed at the really stunning hunk of man that was advancing on her bound form. His cock was now fully engorged, and it was magnificent, and Elsa licked her lips in anticipation of having his cock buried deep inside her.

His hands softly stroked up her legs, teasingly close to her fragrant and pouty pussy. This was the beginning of the tease, so he never touched the core of her sexuality. His teasing caress traveled up her taut stomach and she sucked in a breath in a quivering, "Ooooohhhhh Gooodddd Maaaassstttteeerrr."

His fingers trailed lightly over her defined ribs and up to her succulent, wobbling breasts where he lingered over her nipples. As his teasing fingers left her nipples his lips descended on her skin adding more torment to her already enflamed skin. He suckled her nipple and once again she sucked in a trilling breath as his teasing sent bolts of passion through her bound form.

Soon the loving reverence of his kisses and light erotic caresses had stoked a blazing inferno in her heart and body. Then she felt the sun beating on her skin, but it was the fire inside her that seemed to melt everything around her. Her hips were twitching in need, and she needed her master to take her, quenching the blistering volcano inside her.

"Master, my skin is so sensitive when you stretch me. Please take me now and don't torture me anymore."

"You know this makes you cum so much harder and you love it when I torture you with teasing kisses and caresses. Remember who the master of this body is, remember that all of you belong to me and I can do whatever I want with you."

He lightly licked her left nipple and she arched her back trying to get more of her nipple into his mouth, but he was having none of that. He began to place light licks and kisses around her straining breasts but would occasionally stray to give her nipple a lick. She kept arching her back and twisting back and forth trying to force her nipples into his mouth. He started kissing down to her tight belly, but as he did, she screamed.

"NNOOOO MASTER, COME BACK. My nipples are begging you, PLEASE MASTER ravish my nipples."

Torturing Elsa like this was also torturing him and he could only resist her so much as he teased her for several more minutes before he sucked her left nipple into his mouth. He began to scrape the nipple with his teeth and her back arched within the limits of her bondage. She kept trying to push more of her nipple into his mouth, but then he repeated that with her other nipple. Elsa was screaming, pleading with him to let her cum and as he looked down, he could see her hips bucking trying to get something to feed its hunger.

"Not yet baby, you do not have permission."

She started shaking and he could tell her body was ablaze with erotic fire and she was trying to hold back her orgasm. Her gorgeous form was shaking, twisting and convulsing as it tried to find enough stimulation to launch her orgasm, but Ken made sure she couldn't find it. All the trembling muscles were the body's plea to be allowed to cum, but then she voiced her plea as well, "Ohhh Master. I'm there. OOHHHHH Master... Oh... Oh... Oh Ken Please."

He resumed kissing down her tightly stretched belly and through the valley between her hips. As he approached her shimmering pussy, he could see her hips hunching trying to find his mouth. He decided to torture her a little further when he bypassed her pussy and kissed down the inside of her thigh. She screamed and pleaded with him again.

"NNOOOO KEN, COME BACK, your pussy needs you, PLEASE MASTER take ME NOW."

He continued to tease around her pussy until he couldn't tease himself anymore and relented lightly running his tongue through her pussy lips. Her pussy opened and her hips lifted straining to get more of him inside her. He sucked her pussy lips into his mouth making sure not to touch her clit as he continued to torment the love of his life.

Her body was spastic in its efforts to foil her bondage and to reach his fingers and lips. She begged and screamed again, "MASTER, TAKE ME, PLEASE KEN, MAKE ME YOURS, PLEASE MASTER."

"Not yet my Pet, wait. Remember this body is mine to play with and you have no say in when I make this body shatter. Don't make me punish you."

He slid his fingers in her pussy and began to slowly thrust in and out, as his tongue was circling her clit. Elsa's hips were pushing upwards and straining, pleading, begging for him, trying to get more of him but he kept holding back. She was crying and begging for him to take her and let her finish; this torture had her on the edge of sanity. As he continued relentlessly fucking her with his fingers, he gave her clit a quick lick and then sucked her pleasure nub into his mouth.

Her stomach muscles bunched as she tried to stop the onslaught of feelings threatening to overwhelm her. She was suffering with the white-hot heat of her desire knotting her insides and her womb fluttering inside her. Her body screamed for release and her face was a mask of pain trying to hold back the powerful need pounding inside her. However, her master demanded obedience of her, he had not given her permission to cum, and she would never let down the man she loved, her master, down.

"Oh, Master I can't stop... Ohhhhhh mmmmassstter... oh GGOOODD... KEN."

Ken had seen many masters demand silence from their subs and Elsa's passionate pleas would have forced them to gag her. However, Ken loved to hear the passion and desperation in her voice. He loved taking her to the edge of having her stay there while he teased and tormented her. The desperate and hungry look on her face, the frantic almost painful tone of her voice and the twitching and rippling of her muscles were all clues on how close she was to the edge. He found her edgy almost hysterical voice to be a powerful aphrodisiac and loved to hear her panic-stricken prayers for release.

"Not yet, wait for my permission."

Her head was thrashing from side to side with her cunt straining at the bonds to grab him and pull him inside her. She was so dazzling when she was on the edge of orgasm, and he found it difficult to resist her. So, he pulled his fingers from her cunt, climbed on the altar between her legs so he could start feeding his cock into her soaked pussy.

"MAAASSTTEERR... OOHHHH MY MMMAAASSSSTTEERR... Ohhhhh God... MASTER...PLEASE MASTER."

"Then cum my pet, cum hard," he said into her ear.

Her apocalyptic orgasm hit before he even had his cock fully inside her. Her body bowed within her bondage limits in a rigid spasm as the inferno inside totally consumed her. As he rammed all the way into her, she came again, screaming out her completion and her love for everyone and no one to hear.

He held her hips and began slow, deep thrusts into her quivering pussy. He ran his hands over her tight belly and then ran his hands up and cupped both tits. He thumbed her diamond hard nipples and pinched down on both nipples. Elsa came again, clamping down hard on his cock with her cunt and her stomach muscles locked in contraction with his cock clamped inside her.

Elsa felt the euphoria blasting through her body, with the rapture contorting her torso pulling her back to the altar. Elsa's arms and legs were twitching and pulling with the leather straps tightening on her wrists. Her muscles looked like she had come from a bodybuilding competition, all pumped and distended. The combination of love and ecstasy had her stripped with only her raw love exposed to her master. Her body twisted lost in the paradise her master had given her while her heart was filled to overflowing with his love.

Watching Elsa writhe in the middle of her all body consuming orgasm made him feel powerful and in no hurry to complete his own orgasm. So, he continued to pound her into the altar while his mouth mauled her nipples, and his fingers caressed her clit. He felt almost godlike as he forced her from orgasm to orgasm with her muscles rippling in rapturous splendor. Her eyes were lost in a blissful euphoria as she was dominated by her master, but even masterful gods have their limits.

As he watched this exceptional woman, his woman, writhing in ecstasy and pinned by his cock, he felt the cum begin to boil in his balls. He started slamming deep inside her, nudging her cervix with his cock and with one last thrust slammed deep into the woman he loved. He held his cock against her cervix and poured his seed into her and with one last explosive cum he began marking her with his seed.

"MAAASSTTEERR... OOHHHH MY MMMAAASSSSTTEERR... MAAASSTTEERR... OOHHHH"

As he was kneeling over her quivering body, he saw the satisfied glow on her face with a deep abiding love as she pinned him with her radiant blue eyes. He bent down and gave her a soft sensuous kiss and whispered passionately, "I love teasing and torturing you with your body stretched and sensitive. I love the way you respond to me Baby and you make me feel godlike when I see you shattering around me."

"My Master knows how to play my body, his slave's body, like a Stradivarius. You take me to heights and places I never knew existed and my body knows no limits when you make love to me. I love you so much my Master and you truly are the master of my body and my heart. Times like this are beyond anything I ever knew existed and you have given me a new life. There is no way I can ever repay what you have done for me, so I freely give you all of me."

He untied a trembling Elsa from the altar and cradled her in his arms as they watched the sun beginning to set over the jungle. As he held her in his arms, he found a love and peace that he never known. Her unwavering and boundless love had changed him and made him a better man. As he saw the orange glow from the sunset reflecting off her face his heart overflowed with love, he loved her with all his heart. This is something he will fight for; this is something he will protect.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers