All Comments on 'Ghost Story'

by charmingdimples

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Spell checker can be your friend

It is normally in the "Tools" drop down menu above

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Volunteer Editor Program...

i liked your story, although you need to really watch the spelling and syntax errors. The Editor Program is available to all Lit. authors. Remember, keep writing no matter what!

MsDaienKnightMsDaienKnightabout 15 years ago
Great first story

I like your story, keep writing. I'm waiting to read what's next. As for the other comments tell them to bite ya! It's not English 101 it's an erottic story. Besides ever notice how the ones who are most critical never have the nerve to sign their names to complaining comments they post? Get some balls you wussys and own up to your whining and bitchin!

Kimberly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It's too distracting,

with the spelling and other errors. Nice - but definitely needs to be cleaned up

DashswayDashswayabout 15 years ago
^_^

Very nice start, im looking foward to what happens next.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
Nice

It definitely shows promise. It was a little too brief but an excellent start. It has my attention and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved it!

This was a very femine story and I really enjoyed it!

WitchyWoman1985WitchyWoman1985almost 12 years ago

A little too brief but I loved it!Can't wait to read the next chapter.Great job!

nit2gethernit2getherover 8 years ago
Too bad

it's too bad there wasn't more. I looked to see if you posted another story and was disappointed. Your first story was very sexy. I wish there was another to continue her seduction. I hope the Nay Sayers didn't discourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good but not what I'm looking for

Way to short. I can assume you got to horny from your own fantasy and just had to fuck yourself! You probably got yourself off so good you lost your train of thought basking in your orgasmic glee. Am I right?

Advise- Focus less on writing about your fantasies and try writing about a sexual experience that does not turn you on and you may actually dream up something original.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous