Ghosted

Story Info
Don get ghosted but runs into him...
1.9k words
4.48
1.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes the universe smiles upon you and you catch a nice little break. Mine came over the weekend but first, let's start on Friday. I'd just got home and checked my dating app to see if anyone of interest was on. My phone dinged with a message from a younger guy named Leo that read:

Leo: Hey Sexy. How are you tonight?

Me: Depends, gotta pic?

Leo: (sends pic of younger good looking guy in his 20's)

Me: Very nice! (I return the favor with my own pic.)

Leo: So when can we have fun?

Me: Tonight if youre free.

We messaged back and forth for a bit. He wanted some "older man cock" and I wanted him too. I offered up my place and he agreed to come back in an hour. That gave me more than enough time to shower and pick up a little. I made sure I had cold beers in case he needed a little liquid courage. It was close to the hour and I was set and ready. My cock was rock hard while waiting in anticipation. I turned the TV on with some gay porn and waited. After 15 minutes passed the hour, I messaged him to see if he was ok but there was no answer. My cock was slowly deflating. I messaged again to see if everything was alright or if he'd like to reschedule but still no reply. I began to get annoyed and wrote, "Listen, if you're gonna flake, just say 'no thanks, I have other plans.' but don't be an asshole and ghost someone when youve made plans. I could have maybe have gotten with someone else."

After another a full hour passed, I checked my phone and frustratingly noticed he blocked me. Extremely irritated, I thought, "This fucker blocked me!" Now I was pissed. I chucked the phone to the couch and grabbed a beer. Stewing in my anger, I sat there debating if I should just delete the app. It seemed too hard to meet with guys lately. After a while, you start seeing the same faces over and over again. Before I knew it, I'd gone through all my beers and fell asleep on the couch, alone and sexually frustrated.

The next morning was Saturday, farmer's market day. I went there to pick up some things like raw honey and locally brewed beers. I always liked supporting local businesses plus it's a great time to see some of the guys walking around in tank tops and fitted shorts. I stopped at a brewery stand and browsed their selection. As I was picking out an orange IPA, a woman called out, "Hey Hun, look at these! Wanna try some?" I looked up to see a ray of sunshine of a young woman in a bright yellow sundress holding a baby. And behind her was a very familiar looking young man that may have ghosted me last night.

His eyes went from the beer and then darted to mine in shock and horror. He froze as if he saw a ghost. I smiled and suggested to the young woman, "The orange IPA is always pretty good especially when you add a slice of orange to it." She thanked me with her brilliant smile and looked to her husband for agreement. His eyes shifted side to side as he turned red. She looked at him quizzingly and I interjected, "Well hey Leo, long time no see. Is this your wife? Pleasure to meet you and your adorable baby." I shook the woman's hands and continued speaking, "I'm Don, an old family friend." Leo stammered, "Ye-yeah. Just shocked to see you since it's been so long."

"Well I'll let you two catch up, we'll make our way down to the other vendors. Nice to meet you Don, I hope to see you around more," said Leo's wife as she and the baby walked away. I gave him a side eye, "Nice looking family you got there Leo." Still panicked, Leo replied, "Hey man, I'm sorry about last night. I guess I wasn't ready to meet with another man. Please don't say anything. I'm begging you."

"So you're married with a kid but you crave sausage. I was pretty upset last night because first I didn't know if something happened to you, but when you blocked me, that was just rude. Honesty is always the best policy Leo. Let's take a walk Leo," I said not as an offer but more as a command. Defeated, he followed. We walked to the parking garage where I was parked. I unlocked the car and told him to get in. Leo blurted, "What about my..." but I glared at him to disobey me. If he had a tail, it would have curled between his legs. We got in and I drove us to the top of the garage. Luckily there wasn't another car up there.

"Get in the back seat," I ordered him and did the same. I noticed that he was as aroused as I was which is a good sign. We closed the doors and I pulled my shorts down and barked, "Suck it, now!" Leo's head dove towards my manhood and wrapped his lips around the tip of my cock. As he lowered his head, his teeth grazed against my shaft so I tensed up and through clenched teeth hissed, "Watch the teeth." The newbie relaxed his mouth and I felt his lips slide lower down. Leo slowly and timidly started to bob his head as he gained confidence with each movement. I urged him on, "Mmm, you wanted older cock, now you got it. Suck my cock real good or else I'll show your pretty little wife what a cock hungry bitch you are. Mmmm...yeah...suck it real good. That's a good boy."

My hand instinctively rubbed his back for encouragement. I felt his saliva slowly dripping down my cock. He was actually doing a pretty decent job. I moaned, "Yes, that's it. A little more suction. Suck it like you want my cum. Suck it like your wife sucks you with her pretty little mouth." His paced quickened and he was in the zone. I reached down to touch his hard cock. Leo almost jumped at the contact but immediately started to thrust his crotch towards my hand. I found my way into his shorts and stroked his smooth cock. We were both moaning. I looked around to see if we had anyone looking but the coast was clear. His precum coated my fingers as his cock thrusted through my grip as if it was a fleshlight.

A cell phone ringing interrupted our fun, it was his. The face of his wife appeared on his screen along with her phone number. He shot up and my cock felt the air of the car, "I need to answer it!" He dove over the seat with his cock hanging out and his shorts half on. Leo answered, "Hey Babe...oh Don was having some kind of trouble with his car so I went to take a look..." I spread his cheeks and spat on his hole. Leo unsteadily tried to continue on, "I-I-I...I w-will be right back. I promise. J-just grab me a hot dog and I'll be right there." I ran my finger up and down the split of his ass and teased his virgin hole.

I thought I her him whimper but he still continued on, "I-I'm fine. I'm just trying to work on this and talk to you at the same time. It's a little difficult." My finger probed in as my other hand jerked him off to get him to relax more. I could tell he was using everything he had not to moan or let on that he was having intercourse with another man. I worked his ass and added some of his precum to lube him up. He may not have completely wanted this last night, but he definitely was now. As I worked two fingers in him, Leo quickly said, "Ok baby, I'll be right there after I'm done." He hung up and dropped the phone. I quickly grabbed him and pulled him into my lap. My cock between his ass cheeks as he began to grind atop me.

"Oh you're a real slut aren't you. You know what happens to sluts? They get fucked," I growled while I gripped my cock and pointed towards his awaiting hole. I felt his entrance and there was a little resistance. I urged him, "Come on, take Daddy's cock like a good boy. You want this cock. You're not leaving until my cum is in your ass." He spread his legs and I felt him give way and the head of my manhood sank into him with both of us groaning. Leo braced himself as he let the burning and pain settle itself. I advised, "Deep breaths. Deep breaths. Don't worry, this won't take too long." My hand were on his hips and I guided him to lift up and then slow back down. Up and then down. Up again, back down again. I had taken this young man's virgin ass and I couldn't be happier.

Leo started to bounce up and down as I held on to his hips to meet with my thrusts. His hot ass enveloped me as it smacked with skin on skin contact. The windows started to fog as I fucked him.

Me: You like that? You like being fucked?

Leo: Yes! I like being fucked!

Me: You like my old hard cock in your mouth and ass?

Leo: Yes! I like it!

Me: Yeah, keep riding that cock!

I watched him bouncing up and down my cock as it appeared and disappeared into his young body. I wrapped my arms around him and positioned him to his hands and knees. I hammered away from behind like a stud as he moan and yelled in pleasure, "Yes! Please! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Please Fuck me harder!" I obliged while i gripped his cock too, "Yah! Take my cock you fucking slut! This is my ass now! Who's ass does this belong to?" He screamed back, "Yours! It's your ass! Cum inside me! Fuck me and cum inside me!" I felt his cock shoot streams of cum onto my backseat. I too exploded with an orgasm. I felt my semen rush into his ass and back out to seep onto the seat. As my cock softened in his hot ass. I sat back and admired my work. His hole was dripping with my cum.

There was cum everywhere but luckily I had leather seats. We were both breathless as I reached to my center console to grab some wipes. I tossed a couple to him and we cleaned up as best we could. I grabbed a plastic grocery bag and tossed all the wipes in there. We dressed and I drove us back down to drop him off.

"Thanks, that was a lot more fun than I imagined. I gotta go." Leo said as he got out and left. I watch as he gingerly walked towards his family. I waved and they all waved back at me as I wondered, "I wonder if she'll ever know that her husband likes cocks in his mouth and ass? I wonder if she likes it in the ass?" I chuckled to myself as I drove away. My phone dinged with a message from Leo on the dating app. "Hey, here's my Snapchat....triplebottom. Let's have more fun."