Warm Taste

Story Info
Young guy licks a married man's ass.
2.7k words
4.43
13.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
384 Followers

Leo arrived at his parent's farm in the afternoon, after many months of college. His mother hugged him tight and wished him a happy birthday - he had turned 22 the previous week - and his father patted him on the back several times. The family dinner was a little awkward. His brother and sister were present, and his dad had invited Paul, an old colleague from work, and his gorgeous wife.

Leo wasn't very fond of Paul - their energies were very different. The man was around 40 years old, and he was always loud and magnetic, controlling the energy of the room and making uncomfortable jokes that everyone seemed to find very funny, except Leo. There was a toxic energy about him - maybe it was the fact that Paul was so spacious and masculine, or maybe it was because he had a slightly rude behavior - some type of manly swagger.

Leo, on the other hand, was shy and reserved, and tried to ignore Paul's dirty jokes and spicy humor. At some point in the evening, Paul joked about having the biggest dick and lasting hours in bed, and his mom's face became fairly red and then everyone laughed. The hilarious Paul and his big dick. Leo tried not to roll his eyes. Then, when Leo's brother talked about his wife, Paul's gaze found Leo and the man was about to ask whether he had a girlfriend or not, but thankfully, his drunk father intervened with a random remark.

Paul and his wife would stay at the farm for the night. After dinner, the men went outside to check something in the cellar. To avoid more uncomfortable dialogue, Leo volunteered to wash the dishes instead. His mom thanked him and walked upstairs with Paul's wife, showing the guest room. Leo was eventually left alone, and as he enjoyed the therapeutic task of cleaning the cutlery, he heard heavy footsteps enter the kitchen.

"Wow, what a good boy," said Paul warmly. His face looked red after gulping so much wine.

Leo laughed through his nose and didn't answer.

"Look, I hope I didn't say anything that offended you," the man approached him and squeezed his shoulder a few times.

"Don't worry, Paul," replied Leo, as he rinsed the forks.

Paul leaned on the counter and crossed his arms. His white shirt stretched around his wide and robust torso. His sleeves were rolled up, exposing his hairy forearms.

"It's a beautiful place, the farm. You were lucky to grow up here," he noted.

"I know, right? I like how calm and quiet it is," said Leo.

"It must be very different at the university."

"Very different. Less quiet."

Paul chuckled for no particular reason. He seemed to find Leo funny.

"God knows what they teach people at college, these days," the man said, after some awkward silence.

"They certainly teach many things," replied Leo, a slight tone of irony in his voice.

"Are you popular in college, Leo?"

"Uh... I have a good amount of friends..."

"No, I mean, popular with the girls," Paul smirked and raised his eyebrows playfully.

Leo cringed internally.

"Not much, to be honest."

Paul stared at him for a second and then chuckled. When he noticed Leo wasn't laughing along, he gazed into his eyes with an intense expression.

"Come on, a handsome guy like you should get a lot of girls," said Paul, with a puzzled tone. "Are you gay or something?"

Leo raised his shoulders and smiled. He wondered what he would have to say to end that conversation.

For some reason, perhaps because he was drunk, Paul shook his head and started laughing again.

"So, are you popular with the guys, then?"

Leo didn't answer. He rinsed the last plate and grabbed a cloth to dry his hands. Paul walked closer to him and placed a big hand near the sink. He leaned his head and approached Leo's ear.

"Are you a butt boy?" he asked in a low volume. His eyes glinted playfully.

Leo felt his face burn with embarrassment. He was not ready for that one. How on earth was that man so comfortable? He faced Paul, inches away from his bearded jaw, and tried to maintain eye contact with his provocative gaze.

"Cause if that's the case," continued Paul, "don't worry, your secret is safe with me," he chuckled.

When Leo didn't answer, the man squeezed his shoulder again.

"Relax, Leo," he whispered and walked away.

Leo stared at the distance through the window and felt his chest jump with heavy heartbeats. His face started to burn with anger.

Later that night, he undressed and lay in bed in boxer shorts. He reflected on the evening and he couldn't stop thinking about what Paul had said. He could see the man's smirking face floating above him. There was a little part of Leo's brain that envied his confidence and audacity.

As his mind floated in the dark, he suddenly heard a noise coming from the guest room, which was right next to his room. It was a clapping sound, and it became louder and faster each second. It took a minute for him to process it was the sound of sex. Paul fucking his wife.

As the sound became clearer, he could hear a muffled female moan every five seconds, and a lower, rumbling male sound and some panting. He was also able to distinguish the squeaky bed, and its headboard bumping against the wall. As the slapping noises increased in volume and tone, Leo realized Paul liked to fuck hard.

Leo suddenly visualized the man's fat ass jumping up and down as he laid pipe. Paul's buttocks were square and masculine, and robust like the rest of his body - quite different from Leo's smooth and fit proportions.

He was able to imagine the whole picture. The plump, hairy ass cheeks were completely naked, as the man lay between his beautiful wife's legs and thrust his cock into her with uninhibited movements. A pair of fat balls shaking between his hairy thighs. His wide, muscular back glistening with sweat. His sweaty buttocks clapping against each other, revealing a butt hole in the center.

Leo felt his dick engorging quickly and beginning to throb. His heartbeats intensified again, making his ears burn. He cursed himself for being so aroused. What was happening to him? He couldn't shake the image of a hairy ass crack from his head. Paul's ass crack - the man he secretly hated.

He tried to calm down and distract himself, but the sound continued for a long time. Unfortunately, Paul wasn't lying when he told everyone he could last for hours. Leo continued to hear every thrust, and at some point, the slapping sound became almost relaxing - plap, plap, plap - his mind was inundated with images of Paul's thick legs and big arms - plap, plap, plap - he could see Paul's hairy hole winking at him - plap, plap, plap - his thoughts slowed down and he fell asleep.

He opened his eyes abruptly and looked at the clock. It was 3 a.m. and the sound had stopped. The silence felt uncomfortable, as if there was something missing in the air, and he got out of bed, wanting to piss. The bathroom was at the other end of the corridor, and he slowly walked toward the door in the dim light.

As he walked through the door, he suddenly saw a strange view that made him jump a little. Paul stood next to the bathroom cabinet, his naked back completely exposed, as he scratched his own asshole frantically. The man looked back casually and saw Leo.

"Sorry," said Leo, and he turned around and left.

"Come here," said Paul, in a low volume.

Leo stopped and looked around, trying to decide if that was a good idea. It took him five seconds to walk back into the bathroom.

The man faced him without a trace of shame. A big, flaccid cock and low-hanging balls dangled between his hairy legs. His naked torso was succulent and strong, with wide pecs and a protruding hairy belly.

He locked eyes with Leo, walked closer and closer, and reached for the door behind him, closing it and twisting the lock. Leo felt the warmth coming from his body.

"What are you doing?" asked Leo.

"I need your help," said Paul, in a low tone.

The man approached his ear and mumbled slowly.

"I have a strong itch in my ass that won't go away. I reckon you may have a solution."

Leo blinked and tried to move away, but Paul grabbed his arm and held him in place without much effort.

"Let me go," he whispered.

"Help me get rid of this fucking itch, Leo. C'mon, I know you're good at it," Paul held Leo's neck with both hands and squeezed it.

The movement was enough to block the air and make his face go red. He desperately gasped for air, while Paul held him in his hands nonchalantly.

"Are you gonna help me?" Paul stared deep into his eyes with a threatening gaze.

Leo slightly nodded his head, begging to be released.

"Good boy. C'mere," he pulled Leo's arm toward the sink, turned around and presented his ass. "Get on your knees."

Leo didn't know why he obeyed. Thinking back, he could've run away and unlocked the door. But something made him obey. Perhaps it was the combination of Paul's intimidating force, Leo's lazy, late-night brain, and a deeper, darker desire he felt looking at that man's naked body.

He kneeled slowly in front of Paul's fat ass and observed the flesh of his butt cheeks up close. It was an indecent sight. The bathroom was dry and warm, and the yellow light added a warm glow to his skin.

"Stick your tongue out," Paul commanded. "C'mon, nobody's gonna know. Just help me, alright? Massage that fucking itch."

"Please..." Leo whispered.

"Just do it. C'mon, gay boy, do your duty," Paul's voice had a threatening tone. "Do it or I'll fuck you up."

Leo wasn't able to resist for very long. Paul's buttocks possessed a masculine swagger and now he could smell the earthy musk coming from them. Two large, hairy mountains right in front of him, juicy and sweaty. The wiggled slightly in his face, and that was the little push his brain needed. A silent desire took over and he slowly buried his face in them.

He felt the damp warmth land on his cheeks and on top of his nose. The hairy flesh involved his entire face comfortably, as if his face had been designed by the universe to fit that gap. Paul's veiny hand grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in. His entire face was drowned in them.

Paul's hairy ass crack was pressed against his entire face. He finally released his tongue and reached for the glorious spot. As soon as his wet tongue touched Paul's hole, it twitched comfortably on its surface, and the man released a satisfied gasp.

"Hell yeah, that feels better," he encouraged. "Slide that tongue on my asshole. That feels much better..."

Leo quickly realized the itch was being caused by layers of musk and sweat. He reckoned that ass crack had been cooking up a sweaty juice during the summer evening, and it built up during the intense pounding Paul had given his wife.

It didn't taste bad. In fact, the taste was salty and slightly earthy - a harmless appetizer, coming from a respected man's most intimate part. Leo gave in and admitted he was a big fan.

He lapped the musky hole timidly, up and down, and then rubbed the hairy pucker with his clean saliva. His tongue was turned into a little wet sponge for Paul's satisfaction, rubbing and massaging his privileged area with good intentions. Paul gasped again and spread his ass cheeks with both hands, revealing his red crack entirely.

"Clean it," he ordered.

Leo hesitated for a second and then moved his tongue submissively from Paul's taint all the way up to the small of his back. The man released a low chuckle of satisfaction.

"I knew you were good at it... keep going."

Leo lapped his entire crack several times, sucking the sweat quietly. He moved his tongue gently up and down, massaging the inner walls of Paul's hot buttocks. It felt like tasting his essence, his most intimate flavor, which nobody else had the honor to taste - not even his wife.

"Hell yeah, wash my ass, gay boy," provoked Paul, shaking his buttocks lewdly and making the ball sack between his thighs dance left and right. His long, flaccid cock dangled comfortably in the air.

Leo could smell the musk coming from those fat balls. He pressed his face against the big crack and kept lapping every inch, massaging its hot skin. Paul's beige hole twitched in his face and he couldn't resist making out with it, French-kissing the bastard's hole passionately as it winked at him.

Paul grabbed his head again and rubbed his married asshole in his face, as if he owned Leo's face. Leo was smudged between two forces. He whined and moaned and kept sucking, not knowing what else to do. Paul really used his face that night, and Leo felt ashamed that his dick was throbbing in his boxers.

"Stick your tongue inside, c'mon," the man mumbled.

"This is going too far..." whined Leo.

"Get in there, now. Clean my dirty hole or I'll fuck you up."

"Please..."

"Now, you shy slut," barked Paul.

Leo gave in and inserted his wet tongue inside Paul's opening. Initially, it was hard and tight, but the man relaxed and let him in the next second, and his tongue slipped in comfortably. Paul released a deep sound of pleasure and relaxation.

"Fuck yeah. Make me feel good, Leo, make me feel good..."

Unfortunately, Paul's tight hole tasted even better than his crack. It had a metallic, musky flavor, with light hints of salt. You had to be there to experience the buttery glory of that manly asshole. Paul's flavor hit Leo's brain hard, and Leo became immediately addicted.

Leo hated Paul. He hated that it felt so good. He hated that Paul's dominance made his dick throb. He hated that Paul's asshole was so sexy. He whined as he massaged the tight pucker with slow thrusts, pushing his tongue in and out repeatedly and rubbing the ring with his lips. The universe had directed his tongue into that man's asshole and it fit like a glove.

"You better keep sucking. Keep tonguing my hole, make me feel good..." Paul mumbled in pleasure. "That's just what I needed. It feels so much better. C'mon, boy, make me feel good..."

Leo reached out for air several times and was forced back into the crack. The man leaned his ass onto Leo's face and squeezed his buttocks repeatedly. At that point, Leo was Paul's personal rimming seat.

"Suck my taint, boy," he ordered all of a sudden.

Leo gladly obeyed, because his tongue was tired at that point. He shoved his face between the hairy inner thighs and lapped the salty taint. He finally noticed Paul was hard. The cock was long, fat and veiny, and a rope of precum oozed out of its head. Paul grabbed his own schlong and masturbated, making his fat balls hit Leo's chin rhythmically.

"Fuck yeah, suck my fucking taint, butt boy. Do you like that taste? Do you like how my fucking sweaty ass tastes? Answer me."

"Yes, sir," confessed Leo.

"You naughty boy. Fuuuck..." the man suddenly grabbed his head with the other hand and shoved it against his asshole again. "Get in there."

The moment Leo's tongue entered his manly hole again, Paul released a low rumbling of pleasure and shot several ropes of semen onto the floor. Leo felt every contraction of Paul's pucker around his tongue.

Paul enjoyed the last seconds of his orgasm, panting and rubbing his ass on Leo's wet face. He took a minute to regain his composure, and then turned around and pointed a finger in Leo's face.

"Clean that mess and don't say a word about this," he threatened and walked toward the door. "And good job, by the way."

Paul left Leo on his knees, with a sweaty, red face, a throbbing dick and semen all over the floor.

toughfire
toughfire
384 Followers