GI Bill Benefits Pt. 03

Story Info
Inspector suggests modifying/prolonging her service.
3.3k words
4.62
9.1k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is set in a world where legalized, non-hereditary slavery is commonplace for serious crime, unredeemed debt, or voluntary self-indenture. All characters who are enslaved or have any intimate/sexual contact with slaves are 18 years of age or older. This is fiction; no one should ever be deprived of free will nor used sexually without his or her uncoerced permission.)

PLEASE NOTE: as before, J.R., the original inventor of the manumission voucher for the new GI Bill, IS THE AUTHOR OF THIS SEGMENT; I just beta-tested it for him, so please give him the credit. Carl.

***(Jackie's perspective, 18 months into her term of slavery, 30 to go)***

I was not worried about the V.A. auditor visit. Truth be told, I was more nervous about J.R. talking and telling me that he wanted to make sure that he and I were compatible. I must be honest, with myself more than anyone else, and evaluate my relationships before J.R.

Now, I want to say to you, dear reader, that I consider myself a solid 7 out of 10. I am not even close to model-thin beautiful, nor am I curvy like a Kardashian. I have 38 D cup breasts, and currently, I am around 140 lean pounds at 5'10". My Master J.R. is a little taller than I am in bare feet. Still, as I told J.R. and I am reiterating now - my "choice" rating was not a sore spot with me. I had known girls that wore their slave grades like a badge of honor. For me, I never thought it would matter. I got a free grading when I pledged my body as collateral for a college loan, spending my 24 hours as a slave, and I truly did not enjoy it or get excited by it. I did it simply because it needed to be done, like going to the dentist.

J.R., once my friend and now my owner, didn't trick me into slavery. Quite the opposite, he told me, several times, to read the law in full. And I didn't. Still - J.R. was worried that I wouldn't love him, desire him, when I had other options.

Looking back at the last 18 months, I had gone from a curvy, out of shape 165 lbs to a lean and fit 140 lbs. I had gone from a C+ average, to a B+ average in the college we both attended. I was eating better, with better frequency and pattern. I slept better, probably because after working and going to school and pleasing my loving Master every evening I felt content. In every single aspect of my life, I was excelling. And, rather than feeling like I'd LOST my freedom - I felt that I've gained a wonderful Master. Now, my focus, truly, was on making HIM see how happy I was.

The next morning after Master gave me those three assignments - Reading books for pleasure and so we could discuss them, making a music list of my top 100 songs, and keeping a journal - I was ready to go with gusto! Master J.R. had allowed me to read paperback books as well as listen to audiobooks, so that I could multitask and write while listening to a book. I was just starting on my music list - thinking about what was good and what I wanted on my list, when the V.A. auditor came to J.R.'s apartment.

I was slightly hyper. J.R. had made sure to tell me that I needed to be on my best behavior and not act like a brat. I did have a bad habit of teasing J.R. when we were alone, so that he would spank me, and then have rough sex with my slave body (I really loved him being loving and rough at the same time, loved the feeling of his taking full possession of my slave body).

The auditor was very fit, and J.R. did a double take. "Weston? Holy hell, I haven't seen you in 6 years, how the hell are you?" Odd - seems that J.R. knew our auditor. "Sorry, Nick Weston, this is my slave, Jackie."

Nick smiled at me (as I fell to widespread knees, hands behind my head, displaying everything about my body) and said, "Hello Jackie. I'm going to be the auditor for you and J.R., and I have a checklist to run through with you and J.R. I would like to start with you doing your slave yoga positions, while your Master and I speak." This was expected, and over the last 18 months, though I had not been taking slave yoga, the positions were seared into my brain. Master had done a weekly discipline session for me since I asked him to "use me as a slave would be" 11 months ago. If I had poor posture, or a position that I couldn't remember quickly - I was treated to his cat of nine tails.

Nick started naming the positions - and I started moving through them and holding each one until he named another position. Nick and J.R. were sitting on the couch, catching up, talking about old times. I gathered that they knew each other from the army - they were in the same unit. Nick had a checklist, and after a few minutes of each of the yoga positions, he was doing checkmarks on them. Nick then asked J.R. "Do you mind if I check your slave's oral skill?" Like he was asking J.R. for silverware at dinner. I have really gotten used to my serving like this, and J.R. was always empathetic. J.R. had told me that while I wasn't allowed to refuse to please a free person, using any of my openings was technically, by law, up to the owner. But, J.R. had never stopped anyone that was a government official. J.R. wickedly smiled at me, and stated, "Oh, by all means. I have had several women over my lifetime, but this wonderful slave doesn't even use hands, and she gets wet while giving head like a good slave should." This was weird for me - I love being praised by J.R. - but I felt bad about having to pleasure so many other people. I don't know how he could love me, and not just feel that I was a sexy-ish slave, but his actions proved how much he cared about me, right?

Nick stood, quickly, and whipped his dick out within 5 seconds. I didn't think to ask or do anything sexy, just inhaled his medium cock with my mouth. I moaned on it, the humming sensation making his dick get very hard, very fast. I wasn't thinking about it, but J.R.'s voice brought me back to the present moment, "see how she rubs her boobs and pussy while she is sucking you. She really loves to be sexual, and she is pleasing me well by obeying orders." Nick looked down, and then he put his hand on the back of my head and started rocking in and out on his own, not letting me GIVE him a blowjob now, just fucking my face as if it were a toy. But, a minute later, with a little more moaning and tugging my own nipples, he burst in my mouth and down my throat. I made sure to stick my tongue out at him, to show him his jism, and he said, "Swallow, thank you, slave." I did, and I was surprised, his cum was not salty or bitter, but sweeter than I had ever tasted. I looked at J.R. and saw his cock was rock hard - and that was when a little light when off. Most men didn't enjoy seeing woman that they cared about having sex with others - but I think that J.R. was an exception. I think seeing me doing anything sexual while serving as a slave turned him on.

I knew that Nick was still evaluating me, and I asked J.R., "Master, I notice you are hard. May I take care of that for you." Silently, I was hoping that he would fuck me. Turning him on that much really made me needy, and as much as I could derive pleasure from giving head, I really wanted to be fucked rather than giving back to back blow jobs. Nick sat at the other end of the couch and started making notes on my file. I was curious, but when Master pulled his shorts down to display his dick, I got it wet, and I asked, "Please, Master, will you fill this slave's pussy again?"

He responded with, "Slave fours." And he ravaged me, just pounding into my body. I came twice, and the second time Nick asked, "Oh, does she actually squirt when she comes?" I wanted to respond to that, but I was beyond words at the point. When Master exploded deep inside me, he smacked my ass hard, and said, "Go shower, and then make us some sandwiches," and I went without a word.

I was delighted. I don't think I could have done more to convince Nick that I was a worthwhile slave, and I was indeed fulfilling my end of the bargain - and that I definitely did not need to worry about going to an auction block, so I smiled at that. When I came out, and made sandwiches for J.R., Nick, and myself while J.R. and Nick were in deep conversation.

Nick stated, "well, you've done well with financing, using the G.I. Bill to get your degree. But the car payments and increased insurance premiums are keeping you tight. And you have made Jackie more comfortable than she needs to be, but I can understand that."

J.R. sighed a little bit. "Yeah. I liked her, and really didn't want to see her auctioned off to a stranger, and I didn't want her to stop her education and work. She's much better now. She would have a bachelor's degree in restaurant management and an associate degree in culinary arts, if she wasn't under indenture."

Nick, taking a bite of his sandwich and then drinking nodded, and stated, "well, I can understand the issues. There are a few things that you can do, as her Master. First, you can get a consolidation loan from USAA for the insurance, cars, and apartment, and to provide nominal slave veterinary care for Jackie, as an asset. If she were to get sick, because she is your only slave, you would have gap coverage for the time that she was sick. Plus, bundling all that will lower the interest, saving you a couple of hundred dollars a month." He then smiled at me, and said, "Good sandwich, by the way," and then he said, "Also, there is a method for exchange into a FINO contract from indentured status. But, it's a process - the slave and the owner must both agree to it."

I was intrigued. First - I didn't know that J.R. was having any financial problems at all. I thought, between my tips waitressing and his income, we were alright. Second - What was the process? I was ready right here and now to agree to be J.R.'s long-term slave, but I wasn't familiar enough with the different types of slavery. I mean, I knew that at any time there were between eight and ten million slaves and indents, (though very few of them were life long). And that's a lot, but the population of the U.S. was now over five hundred million (Thank you, cultural studies class) so, only 1 or 2 percent of the population ever got enslaved. **That particular thought hurt, as I knew that I was in the minority, and being an ex-slave carried with it the same stigma as a 1985 felon ex-con.**

J.R. must have read my mind though. I knew not to speak freely in front of Nick, no matter how much I wanted to. J.R. said, "Well, what would the requirements actually be?"

Nick wiped his mouth, took a drink and continued, "O.K. So, the Manumission voucher states that the slave must have served duties for a minimum of 12 months. That is done, she has done 18 months and as I have written in my report, she is fulfilling cooking, cleaning, and personal needs well. Second, she would have to convert her remaining time at a 3 to 1 ratio. Now, this is important - and I knew you back in the day, so I wanted to let you know, this program is in the bureaucracy, but not commonly known. Between month 12, and month 24, you can have the slave convert to being a F.I.N.O.—Free In Name Only—so long as they agree to 3 to 1 time difference." I tapped my nails, trying to signal to J.R. to ask about that....but I don't think he was aware of my meaning. Luckily Nick filled the blank in, "That means, if she has," he checked the file, "29 months, and 26 more days, IF you had the paperwork notarized at the Ag Department today, she would have 89 months and 18 days. Now, I have the packet with me. If you wanted to make sure that she serves the minimum time - this isn't for you. But, if you wanted to do this, then she could graduate, work as restaurant manager, and basically do everything and still be in your collar." My heart skipped a beat at this. I wanted this. I knew I wanted this. Being able to be "free" everywhere except J.R.'s home - that was the dream come true. And, longer for me just meant more time to learn what J.R. liked, wanted and felt that he would expect out of a relationship. Not to mention more time for me to enjoy being his sex toy!

J.R. sat back and he said, "So, if Jackie and I agree, we would have a new contract? And the old one would be filed as an attachment?"

Nick nodded, and said, "The really weird part of this is, it's supposed to (He used air quotation marks for the supposed to) be a program where select slaves and choice slaves could make more money for their owners through skilled labor. And that still helps with a veterans' manumission - it's designed to benefit the veteran as much as it can; so you would in effect own her for three times as long. But, there are a few hoops that you'd have to jump through."

I asked, "Master, may I please go read and work on my journal and list?" I didn't really want to go- but I knew that Nick and J.R. would talk, and Master would fill me in later. If I stayed there any longer, I was going to say something, and I didn't want to make any move wrong.

Song list: First 20

  1. Carry on my Wayward Son Kansas
  2. Because I got High Afroman
  3. Superstition Stevie Wonder
  4. Mambo # 5 Lou Bega
  5. Sharp Dressed Man ZZ top
  6. In Da Club 50 Cent
  7. Mr. Brightside The Killers
  8. Just the Way you Are Bruno Mars
  9. Everywhere I go Hollywood undead
  10. Outside Staind
  11. Break Stuff Limp Bizkit
  12. Voodoo Godsmack
  13. Regulate Waren G and Nate Dog
  14. Scars Papa Roach
  15. Name of the Game Crystal Method
  16. Bring me to Life Evanescence
  17. Follow me Uncle Cracker
  18. All Summer Long Kid Rock
  19. Numb Linkin Park

20. Wherever you may go The Calling

Nick left about an hour later, and J.R. came in. I smiled when I saw him, and removed my head phones.

He said, gently, as he sat on my bed, "Well, do you want to hear the hoops, or did you just want to get your 30 months done, and see what happens after that?" He really cared about what I thought!

I say, "Oh, I wanted to hear about the hoops out there, but I really wanted to speak too. If I would have listened more, I would have eventually had a question and spoken out of turn. I did not want to do anything that would get me, or more importantly you, in trouble."

He grinned, "ok. Come out here." He walked towards the living room. And he sat down, after pulling his shorts down again. "Wrap your boobs around me, and then we will talk." I smiled. I loved having conversations like this, with him getting hard and likely to use me again. When I had my boobs around his semi-erect cock, he started, "If you want to do this, we need to start soon. We would have to have 3 conferences with a slave psychologist - well, you would have to do them, I would not be there. And, it's via videoconference. The V.A. will pay for that, and schedule that, but due to the scarcity of slave psychologists, we would need to get booked immediately. The conferences are to ensure that you are not doing this due to coercion, fear, or anything like that." I was listening, but also pumping his cock between my breasts during his speaking.

I said, "I can do that Master. I want to do this. I'm not worried at all about being here longer, belonging to you longer, I have told you that." His cock was nearly as erect as it gets.

He then stated, "OK. Beyond that, the hard part of this, is you would have to go get regraded. But, that's something that doesn't matter - even if you are rated as prime plus this time, the V.A. FINO conversion plan just converts your remaining time at a 3 to 1 rate, FINO to full slavery. When we have the counseling appointments and the regrading done, we have to return to the Ag. Department with Nick, and the FINO contract. That will be a very long, stressful day for you, because, as you know, I can't have you dressed in the Ag. Department. So, until we get the FINO contract finalized, you will be at the mercy of anyone in the building. I know that you had shock and dissociation when this happened the last time. I didn't know about your rape then, now I do." He breathed deeply, and I asked, "May I get your cock wet, Master. Until you need me to speak again?" He nodded, and then said, "So, that's about it. We do the paperwork, counseling sessions," He stopped for a moment for a small moan, "and then get you regraded, and after all that is done, we can go any day that the Ag. Department is open, I'll just have to call Nick about a week before. We should be able to do that in the next 2 to 6 months, right?" I popped his cock out of my mouth, squeezed my boobs together to catch it, and said, "Yes, Master. That would work well. May I ride you now, Master?"

He nodded, and I got into my favorite reverse cowgirl position. When he was lying back on the couch I could reach orgasm easier, as it was a slightly different angle then him being flat on his back. I did bounce and rock my hips, sliding him back and forth. Within the last 8 months, I had learned how to not only enjoy sex, but make it the most desired and pleasurable part of my life. While I was riding him, and making him feel good, I could lose myself. I was with the man I loved; I really did love him, though I had not said that out loud out of fear that he wouldn't feel the same.

But, right now, riding him, having sex for the second time with him today, I orgasmed hard. I couldn't help saying this, and I was surprised to hear this in my voice, "Master, I want to serve you longer. I want to be your wonderful fuck toy, and learn how to please you, not just sexually but in life...Yes, yes, I want to serve you," and I braced for another orgasm of mine. "Fill me please!"

(To be continued)