All Comments on 'GianCarlo Ch. 03'

by ihartekenny

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
fluerfluerover 11 years ago
CRAZY FAMILY

Durante is a mean bitch. He may have lost his son with this action.

And Analise needs to grow a backbone.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

I'm quite sure Analise has been fooled by Durante into thinking what he is doing is looking out for their son eventhough he won't tell her exactly what he is doing.

I'm surprised Stephan hasn't figured out that Gian has possibly found his mate is the reason why he is acting different with her. Stephan is too busy trying to do Daddy Dearest's biding that he is too blind to see it.

Daddy Dearest is going to have a fight on his hands and I think Gian will end up killing him for trying to harm his mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a great story!

There was a lot in this chapter to love: first kiss, Gian's addiction, their doomed love affair, and Delia being put in danger, and I love how the story is progressing. I can't wait for Gian to confront his father!

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyover 11 years ago
I just love

I loved this story since i first read the first chapter. There's just something about it that i love... Hope you keep up the the story till the end.... And thanks for the extra long chapter this time.

CherrypeachCherrypeachover 11 years ago
Humor, passion, drama and.... Love! What a fantastic story

I love this series. Kudos on a job well done. I LMAO when Gian realized that Dee smoked weed- "Hippee mother, crazy sister, anxiety ..." Then, when she got horny as he went straight alpha on the two wannabe douche bags, I ROTMFFLMAO!!!

This story just gets better and better! Definitely 5 *****!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago

Durante is an asshole of the highest order and I hope that GianCarlo kills him. I know that fratricide is wrong but his sperm donor deserves death. His mother would never forgive him but Delia his mate would be safe.

Excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 Stars

I love when a story has humor and passion in it but it's still sexy. When Delia says the beach reminds her of Edgar Allen Poe and Gian be like no that wasn't some random connection I die laughing cause it reminds me of real shit! Keep this series coming, I've been stalking interracial love waiting for this chapter. I kid you not I finally gave up yesterday and that's when you post it. Please don't do that to me again!

roseloveroseloveover 11 years ago
love it

I do not want to be cains dads mate ever. Lol .plz have her alright.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I love this series it is amazing please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loveit!

Part 4 please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WELL DAMN

LOL. This is an excellent series. I really like your writing style. I like when the characters are flawed with their own issues and need each other to heal.

I was not expecting dear old daddy to try and kill Dee. Gian is gonna have a fit on daddy. I can hardly wait for that confrontation. Poor Stephen I know he feels bad about snitching.

LovableCherryPieLovableCherryPiealmost 11 years ago
Hilarious

I died at the whole chicken nuggets thing. DIEEED. From the moment Dee started smoking to when they exited the restaurant, everything was perfect.

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezalmost 11 years ago
Uhh

smoking turned me off ;l

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Make your writing so much better by getting an editor! You put comma's where they're not needed and none where they are, plus the word is 'onto' not 'unto'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Okay

I notice you used some of the names from The Sinclaire series by Yvonne Ray. Since that author work is copyright ,you need permission to used those characters names. I did not see a disclaimer which states that you do not own and have permission from the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For the previous commenter....,

You can't copyright a name. Learn the law before you post stuu you know nothing about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
to the comment about copyright

You sound stupid and you can't copyright names that are in a story so just keep your mouth shut so you don't embarrass yourself again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous