Gift from the Sea Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you?" Max asked, turned his face and a smile at Sebastian. "Are you here from the House of Li too? And does it disturb you that we had one of his boys together? You understand what I mean about having him together, don't you?"

They'd been to the House of Li and knew what was available from young men there, Sebastian was aware. They were moving into a sort of negotiation here. He had to think about how to answer this question. "No, I work here. I'm Mr. Gainsworth's nurse." He paused. "But I came here from the House of Li. I worked there. And, yes, I know what you mean about having a man together. And, no, that doesn't disturb me."

"More than that it doesn't disturb you--" Max zoned in.

"The answer is yes," Sebastian said.

"And did you enjoy your work there, including entertaining more than one man?" Jurgen asked, giving Sebastian a pointed look.

"Sometimes. It depended on what--and with who--the specific job was," Sebastian answered.

"And the two of us?" Max asked. "Would we have made your work enjoyable? Jurgen and I shared a young man when we were at Li's. When you were there, would you have climbed the stairs with us both? Would you have been happy doing so?"

It was time to close the deal. "Very much, yes," Sebastian answered.

"You will perhaps work for us--together--tonight?" Max asked. "Yes?"

"Yes, perhaps," Sebastian answered. "Perhaps if you promise to take me out in your boat."

"We will be happy to take you in our boat," Jurgen answered. None of the three misunderstood what he was really saying. "We will work you hard, though," he added. "Max and I are very good at working together."

The guests were flirting with each other and with young men from the House of Li throughout the room. Some had moved into the phase of embracing and kissing. A few brave ones were already openly fucking. There was no question what sort of party this was or that Sebastian was here in a serving capacity.

"We were impressed with this house as we approached it," Max said, cooling down the subject--but not before, of course, the three understood each other--working now on the where and when of this tryst. "It's a fine old Mediterranean villa. Do you live here?"

"Yes, I live in," Sebastian answered.

"You have a bedroom upstairs? Or would you like to go to a hotel with us?" It was Max who asked this.

"Yes, I have a bedroom upstairs. Would you like a tour of the upstairs?" Sebastian asked.

"We'd love one. If Max and I both could have the tour, of course. We especially wish to see your bedroom. Max and I like to... tour... together. Of course not everyone can handle tours for two at a time, which is what we are especially interested in. You understand me?"

Enough of this circular talk, Sebastian thought. Hadn't they asked and he'd said yes in some form more than once?

"I would love to take you both together," Sebastian answered. Not only was a deal sealed but so was the willingness to do a threesome, with two dominant men. "I will be happy to take you both now. You can fuck me together, both of you inside me together, if that's how you enjoy doing it. Shall we go upstairs now?"

The two men grinned and sucked in their breath. As the three moved toward the stairs, Jonathan Tremble appeared at the door. He was attending one of Clifford's all-men parties for the first time. He looked around the room, obviously trying to find someone. His eyes picked out Sebastian as the young man was escorting the two Nordic hunks to the stairs. Sebastian didn't see him, though, and the three mounted the stairs together. Max had the palm of a hand cupping one of Sebastian's butt cheeks. A look of disappointment floated across Jonathan's face, and he turned and left the villa.

Upstairs, no time was wasted before the Nordic hunks had double mounted Sebastian, Jurgen lying on his back on Sebastian's bed, with Sebastian saddled on his pelvis, facing him and skewered on his cock. Max was crouched behind Sebastian, his cock running into the ginger twink's channel on top of Jurgen's. Both men were thrusting inside Sebastian, causing him to flail around, sandwiched between them, his mouth slack and burbling the challenge of taking two horse-hung cocks inside him at once. He was being tested to his limits, but this was what he had been dreaming about, and he luxuriated in the pain-pleasure of riding two Nordic hunks.

"Shit, you open right up for both of them, don't you," Max muttered.

Since he did, there was no reason for Sebastian to answer that.

"Sweet," Jurgen exclaimed in a breathy voice.

* * * *

Later the next morning, Sebastian was sitting at an outdoor café at the waterfront down at the base of the hill. Cleaners had come in to tidy up after the party in the villa. Sebastian wasn't part of a cleanup crew and was happy to clear out as they did their work. He was sore but happy from the half hour he'd spent sandwiched between the two robust, blond sailors the night before.

They were on their sailing yacht now, and Sebastian was watching them dance around the deck. They worked in choreographed rhythm in more than just double-penetration fucking. Stripped to Speedos, they were working on their boat out in the cove, cleaning it and refolding the sails. He couldn't help but watch them work in dance-like movements, and dream about what had been and what possibly might be again.

When he heard Jonathan Tremble's voice, he looked up. "Yes, please. Do join me," he said to the writer. "My first coffee is on order. You can order one when that is brought." He turned his attention back to the sailing boat at anchor a couple of hundred feet off the shoreline. Jonathan took note of what Sebastian was watching. He said little, deciding not to break into Sebastian's vigil until or unless Sebastian broke it off. Jonathan understood exactly where Sebastian's interest lay this morning--and why. He didn't like it but there wasn't a thing he could do about it.

The coffees came. Jonathan made some small talk. Sebastian gave terse answers, although the answers indicated he hadn't fully absorbed the questions. He wasn't being purposely rude. He probably didn't even realize that he couldn't pull his attention and mind away from Jurgen and Max and the Little Harbor 75. The attraction was the yacht as much as it was the two hunks--or so Jonathan hoped.

Max saw them from the boat and waved. Sebastian sat up in his chair, grinned, and waved back. Max got Jurgen's attention and Jurgen too waved. Sebastian returned the wave. Max cupped a hand over his mouth and called out, "Interested this morning in that sail that we promised?"

"Sometime," Sebastian called out. Max shrugged and returned to his work.

Sebastian turned his attention more to the table, feeling around for his coffee cup. The coffee was cold now, but he didn't seem to mind and took a swig. He looked at Jonathan as if he only now realized that the writer had joined him.

"You want to sail with them, don't you?" Jonathan asked.

"It's a beautiful boat--the Little Harbor 75."

"Yes, it is. You want to take a sail on it, I know. We both know that. We both know what else you want from them too. Go ahead. It's not far. You can swim out to it. They'll like that you did that--that you'd swim out there to take what they have for you." It broke Jonathan's heart to say that, but it was clear what Sebastian wanted to do.

"You think I should... that I can?"

"It's close. No problem," Jonathan said, a knot forming in his throat.

"You wouldn't... you don't?"

"You're a free spirit. I have no claim on you," Jonathan answered in a resigned voice.

No one knows how life might have turned at that point for Sebastian and those around him if Jonathan had said otherwise. Jonathan didn't have a clue on how much of a hold he'd put on Sebastian's life based on that one afternoon in his garret and how much regard Sebastian had for what the writer could do with him--as much as Doctor Coleiro could, but without the drugs.

Sebastian stood up from the table as if some force out of his control was pulling him up. He took two steps toward the shoreline, called out, "Yes. Wait. I'll come out there," and waved his hands. Max waved back.

Jonathan walked three paces behind Sebastian, as the young man was drawn to the water's edge. Sebastian pulled off his T-shirt and handed it back to Jonathan, who stood there and watched as Sebastian sank into the water and began to swim toward the sailboat.

Jonathan heard Jurgen call out, "Hey, look, Max, we have a gift from the sea coming to us," and he felt his heart do a flip-flop.

"What's he doing?"

Jonathan turned to see that Doctor Coleiro had been walking along the beach and approached him.

"He's swimming out to that sailboat--the Little Harbor 75," Jonathan answered. "He's going for a sail with those sea rovers."

"But he'll be back, won't he?" Coleiro asked.

"Who knows?" Jonathan answered in a small voice. "I somehow doubt it," he said in an even smaller voice.

A mile out to sea, with Malta being no more than a blue smudge on the horizon, Max and Jurgen dropped the anchor, took Sebastian to a cabin below, wedged him between them, double penetrated him, and fucked the hell out of him. Sebastian was in ninth heaven.

Leaving him there to moan how completely he'd been taken, the two went back topside, hauled in the anchor, turned the bow of the ship toward the eastern Mediterranean, and kept on sailing.

12