All Comments on 'Gift of Submission'

by cliff_edger

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow! Very well written.

I think you tapped into what really makes a marriage work - the total giving of oneself in a safe place. You wrote it well. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If you want to write stories about submission and bondage, there is a category for that. It is called BDSM. This isn't it, and few here want to read about that. Put it in the right category.

fisheronefisheroneover 3 years ago
Very refreshing

It shows even in the trials of life love can find a way to renew

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 3 years ago
5* - HOT -- very very much looking forward to this

Hell of a first story.

BrentJWBrentJWover 3 years ago

Good story. Thanks for your submission. It’s rare that there are stories posted here about issues that strengthen marriages. It’s pretty likely that you’ll get comments complaining that it's in the wrong category and LW is only for cheaters. Sexual submission is so often misunderstood as only brutal dominance, but it can also be an expression of Love and connection. It’s always been interesting to me where strong women in public and business are submissive in bed, or vice verse. I look forward to more from you on these types of less than mainstream issues. Especially on the topic of bondage, where light bondage and the line is crossed to more rough dominance.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 3 years ago
Great story

This is absolutely a great story about love and about what's really important in life, which is to love and trust totally the one you love . Only when you give yourself completely to a relationship, you can expect to obtain the same in return. Of course, the promise of satisfying any wishes or desires including dark ones or taboo ones is an additional twist to the promise. I do not agree with the statement about this story being in the wrong category like some of the bureaucrats lurking in this site want to make you believe. For them, order and form supersedes content and everything else, because that is what they're able to grasp and fully understand best. Very nice story with a lot of potential. Thanks for the story and keep writing. Definitely a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
unedited

How the author can claim this piece was "edited" is beyond me. I guess people who grew up after the 70's might think that women wear "heals" instead of the typical spelling/word "heels" on their feet. The lack of comma use is disquieting, but also falls among the youthful disrespect for language any normal teacher might expect of the uneducated public school detainees.

The moral possibilities are scary. I doubt the author will stay within the bounds of matrimonial vows (the usual cucky suspects in this Lit. category come to mind). I do see the possibilities of moving this offering to a more appropriate BDSM categorization (although that seems to have been eluded to in the description).

Sadly the sheeple tendency of falling in with the masses wins out. Why folks are still pretending the Covid is anything but a fictional depiction developed and maintained for social control of the populace befuddles me. So be it. I'm loving life as an unmasked free man. If you want to continue living in fear and obsolescence and slavish obedience to the political oligarchy, that is your right (please stop calling yourself an American - for the sake of the memory of the fallen who gave their life for your freedom to cower).

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kept between themselves?

I for one would prefer that they keep their play between themselves, within the boundaries of their marriage, rather than straying off and risking one or both getting hurt. That is my Loving Wives opinion!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Great story so far - very unique twist to the LW category. I agree with previous comment(s) to stay away from including others. There's no way to spin that topic without demonstrating a lack of love and respect. I can see a couple more parts culminating with Britt having the same conversation 20 years late with a another you wife.

Flar1958Flar1958over 3 years ago
Good story

No need to do a secound part because it is between these two! Give the readers the freedom of imagination whats happen.

No need to listen to trolls (most anonymos) good to readto me.

One thing i have, 3 bottle of wine? After one i sleeping under the taple. Its common to drink in these stories but its too much. They drink and drink and..... because of anger hate fear . It fix no problems its create problems, so please downsize alcohol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plot twist

it would be a good plot twist if he would be an actual submissive and ask her to dominate him

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

Well written but what a door we open based on “anything goes”. Fanasty should often remain in that realm. What if his dream is wife’s gang bang? Limits are limits for a reason. Just saying!

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

Good starting story, hopefully it don't lead to him watching her screwing someone else. Starting out very promising can't wait to see where you take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same story in nonconcent/reluctance

Same exact story. Can you write a different one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving and respectful

A great job of showing submission can be met with understand, respect and compassion. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Simply superb!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercliff_edger@cliff_edger
I love the thrill and suspense of rock climbing. It takes me to heights and cliff edges I would otherwise not see or experience. In the same way, I like to write and read stories that take us on a journey together. For me, suspense and anticipation often heightens arousal. ...