Gifted Pt. 01

Story Info
Boys receives gifts Mom benefits first.
2k words
4.39
56.9k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to MN8X6 for editing, and Gunter 99 for story suggestions.

*****

My name is Darin, most people call me D. I am 18 now, birthday is in December. It is now summer after my senior year in high school. I have been blessed with gifts. Not sure how or why yet. First a little background then my story. Starting after my special day for the last few years. There is no sexual underage stuff!

It was the summer a bit after my 15th birthday when I realized something was different. That day I realized I was able to actually tell how people were feeling. More than just looking at them. Like I was able to see through moms smile and loving hugs that she was still incredibly sad over dad's death a little more than a year. I could also tell when my sister (two years older than me) was excited, even when she did not show it. Like she was excited to see a boyfriend, or nervous when telling mom, a story. This was an interesting gift helpful at times but overwhelming at times.

By the time the next year rolled around about the same time I was not sure exactly a new gift appeared. I learned I was able to manipulate a person's mood. I marked my calendar this time just in case this happened again. This gift I learned to control much easier because of the learning from the first gift. But I was finally able to make Mom happy when she smiled, my sister started to like me instead of hating her annoying little brother. The best was girls I finally was able to have girls like me! This was also the year I decided a nerd like me needed to start lifting weights.

The summer I was 17 on the exact day from the year before a new gift appeared. I learned in addition to the feelings I could detect and manipulate I was also able to read minds. This was very overwhelming; it took weeks before I was able to control it and not just hear everything everyone was thinking. I had to filter who and when I wanted to hear the thoughts. This was very useful in school reading the minds of those few kids who were smarter than me to pass tests with flying colors or asking questions and getting the answers from teachers. I also found it great for winning card games like MTG, or poker. I was really starting to fill out as well I had close to wash board abs and easily noticeable muscles. I had worked hard that year I worked out every morning and most nights. Even before I read the minds of girls, I realized they were checking me out.

I had really got the hang of reading the thoughts of people and adjusting their mood for my benefits. As the same day was tomorrow, am now 18, I wondered if I would get another gift. I had already graduated 3rd in my class and was accepted to the college 20 min from home. Had a few girlfriends who thankfully had put out.

I had also noticed a big change in my mother, who I had caught checking me out a few times and her thoughts confirmed it. She had started wearing less clothing or at the very least more revealing clothing. It had become difficult to hide my hard cock on occasion as I got glimpses of her large breasts when she bent over. I had encouraged her to start working out more and adjusted her mood to enjoy it. Hugs had gotten more frequent. She would tease me about fucking my girlfriends. As the day approached, I had figured out to make her actually horny around me.

It was becoming common to hear her masturbate. On a few occasions I knew she was thinking about me while doing it by reading her mind. When she stopped wearing a bra at home, I couldn't hide my hard on anymore. She would make comments like put that thing away, or you can't be turned on by this old lady. She had just turned 41 last month and could easily pass for a MILF or 30 something hottie. I started teasing her back if she wouldn't be showing me those big tits and wiggling her phat ass all over the place, I wouldn't be so horny all the time. With very little mood adjustment the banter would get a little raunchy before we would agree to stop. And we would go to our separate rooms to masturbate.

On the morning I was waiting for I woke early; I knew something had changed but didn't know what. Mom wasn't up yet, and I started to think about her lying in bed and wishing she was masturbating to thoughts of me. As I walked to the bathroom, I heard her moaning I searched her thoughts and she was masturbating to thoughts of me. If I was hard enough now my cock began to throb. I went into the bathroom started getting ready for the day. Listening to her thoughts they were getting raunchy and I knew I needed to run one out.

I started the shower, as I stepped in, I thought about her coming into the bathroom nude and joining me. I got in the shower and began to start soaping up. When I heard the door open. I listened to her thoughts they matched what I was thinking. So, was that it, I can control thoughts? So I thought I wish she would just say "it's me honey, I was just thinking about you, and frankly was hoping I could maybe help you out and me at the same time!"

She then repeated my thought word for word. I opened the curtain to see her standing there nude.

"How are you hoping to help Mom?" I asked. While thinking about her washing me and sucking my dick. "Well, D I was hoping to soap you up, suck your big fat cock and maybe, just maybe get a good morning Fuck!"

As she stepped in, I almost came right there. She looked incredible, her big tits only sagging a little, nipples looking like they could cut glass. Her dark brown hair draped over her shoulders to the tops of her tits. A small landing strip over her swollen pussy lips. She looked like a goddess.

She reached for the soap and started washing my chest. "Honey, my boy is all grown up! I haven't been laid since your father died and you look so much like him! I can't hold off any longer, I need you and I need this cock!"

She continued to wash my chest with one hand and stroke my nearly 10" cock with the other. "Mommy likes your cock baby, it is so fucking big, I have never held a cock this big before!" Her thoughts confirmed it my dad was only about 7" and not nearly as thick.

As both her hands started stroking my dick I leaned in and gave her a kiss which she was quick to return. As we kissed, I began to massage her gorgeous tits running my thumbs cover her nipples. She moaned in my mouth as I read her thoughts. "Oh, D tell me what you want, make me do it! Man handle your momma!" As I broke the kiss, I pinched her nipples, and told her to get on her knees. She didn't hesitate to drop to her knees and rubbing my cock all over her face. "Suck my cock Mom, I won't last long so drink every fucking drop, and don't stop until I am hard again!"

She sucked as much as she could and grabbing both sides of her head, I started fucking her mouth. Every stroke making her gag, as she grabbed my ass and tried to force it into her throat. Her thoughts told me she was loving it. I was totally was, as she opened her throat to take me in further, I shot my load. Catching her by surprise as her eyes shot wide open and my load went down her throat. I held her there she almost had my full length in her as I let go of her head. She backed up but kept my bulbus head in her mouth as my final spurts emptied into her mouth. She took every drop.

Following my instructions, she continued to suck me. I didn't soften much at all looking down at her I was amazed. I also saw this gorgeous woman, my Mom loving my cock as if it were the only thing she had ever wanted. Her mouth was like magic as I soon returned to full staff. Like my own personal porn start she slapped my dick into her face. Licked and sucked the full length before licking and sucking my balls into her mouth. Her thoughts were a scrambled mess, "I love this cock, I love my son, oh thank God he finally let me, I need this in me, please fuck me D." With that final thought she asked, "will you please fuck your Mommy?"

I brought her up to me and kissed her, she was even more passionate this time if that was even possible. Tasting my cum on her tongue as my hands dropped and squeezed her phat ass. As we broke our kiss, I turned her around bent down enough to line up my cock and entered her very hot cunt. I slowly entered her, she started moaning as I did. I bottomed out before getting all of me in her.

"Fuck baby you are huge!" She moaned. With that I started pumping slowly. Getting deeper will each stroke. I started to pick up the pace. She started pushing back into me, "Baby can mommy cum please?" I slapped her ass and gave her permission. Her legs started to shake as her cunt spasmed on my cock. I started driving hard, into her, when I reached up and grabbed her hair. Pulling her head back as I drove finally all the way into her. "Fuck baby may I cum again!"

This time I denied her, she moaned her declaring she didn't know if she could control it. "Darin, you are so fucking big, I fucking love it! Fuck me, own me!" I pumped as hard as I could. Looking down I started running my thumb over ass hole. She was moaning, she started thinking about how much she loved when my dad played with her ass. I pushed a thought and she begged. "Please put it in my ass while you fuck me!" I slipped my thumb into her tight hole. she moaned and begged to be allowed to cum. With no response from me but to drive but my dick and thumb deeper into her. Her thoughts were betraying her, feeling her arousal I knew she couldn't last. The water cascading on her back and the added noise the water provided along with her encouragement was too much. My second load filled her womb as I drove my thumb all the way into her tight ass. Pulling her head back to me, "now you may fucking cum for me!" I kept driving into her as she just started babbling incoherently and shaking. Even as my cock softened a bit, I kept pushing it and my thumb as deep as I could. Her orgasm seemed to continue. My pace slowed, and she began to calm down.

"May I clean your cock now?" She asked, as I pulled out her twitching holes she dropped to her knees and too me in her mouth. Mom immediately started sucking out the last drops and licking my entire cock clean. "Fuck we taste good to together!" she stated. As I finally started to calm down. She stood up kissed me again. Darin my son, my love, you own your Mommy now! She then asked me if she could go make breakfast or if she needed to wash me first. "Go" was all I could say. As quickly as she entered, she was gone. My mind was spinning as she left the room here thoughts were clear. "My boy can fuck! Damn that felt good!

To be continued