GILF & 85 yr old husband Ch. 02

Story Info
85 yr old Senator husband & his thrust for teenage interns.
15k words
4.46
10k
9
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

Chapter 2 Mid-West Teen and Black Stunner

In this chapter 86 year old Senator continues recruiting for his thirteen inch intern program. Features a sexy black eighteen year old, Shantel. Eighteen year old Lindsay and Lindsay's knockout mother Virgina.

Lindsay

A recent conquest of my husbands was with an eighteen year old High School student from Montana. Her name is Lindsay. Although having a very wholesome look with freckles and braces the just turned eighteen year old High School Junior had an amazing body of 34DD-21-33 measurements. Her breathtaking measurements included a pair of inch-long nipples, which were as wide around as a nickel.

After seeing an assortment of pictures of her from her social media that included her in bathing suits that revealed large breasts and very big nipples and her shiny silver braces my husband was eager to bring her to Washington for his patented 'special' interview.

The eighteen year old stunner stood 5'6" tall and weighed one hundred five pounds. Her 34DD breasts defied her slender frame. The wholesome Mid-Western teen was exactly the type of girl my eighty-five year old liked to hire, but especially loved to fuck.

As a Junior in High School she was interested in International and Geo politics and had written an essay that landed her an interview with my husband. Although what landed her the interview were the spectacular pictures of her amazing body, especially the ones in bathing suits and a few prom pictures that had her in a short tight dress that showed her stunning full breasts and deep cleavage and her long, tapered legs.

Her interview came over her High School Spring break where my husband arranged to put her in a luxurious five star hotel (compliments of the U.S. taxpayer).

My husband prepared a limousine form her home to the airport in addition to flying her first class to Washington (all courtesy of the US taxpayer. Her mother was overjoyed that she was going to Washington to interview with my husband for his Senatorial intern position. Her stepfather had his reservations, but supported her decision to go.

When my husband chose a teenage High School girl to interview as his intern he always contacted the parents by zoom to have a conversation with them about selecting their daughter. This was his way of making them feel comfortable and reassured about their daughter going to Washington. Of course they would be horrified if they knew my devious husbands motives were exclusively to fuck their prized possession.

The last thing they would think, or at least her mother, was that an eighty-five year old man would want to fuck their daughter, or could fuck at that age, and certainly that she would be interested in fucking someone almost seventy years older than her.

Her sixty five year old stepfather had reservations about her going to Washington on her own as a guest of the senior Senator. Lindsay's stepfather owned a military defense company that had offices in South Korea. For most contracts he sold to nations that were democracy driven, but also sold to the communist countries and Middle-East countries that were considered countries which harbored notorious terrorist groups.

Through the years Lindsay's stepfather knew that the Senator was involved in allegations of taking money from foreign governments to curry favors for them making inroads into buying American business. At every House and Senate inquiry he was always cleared of any wrong-doing. Although Lindsay's stepfather had reservations about her going to Washington he kept them to himself.

The other reason he had reservations about her going to Washington alone was because he knew his stepdaughter was a real stunner. He had masterbated to thoughts of her while in the shower and while fucking her mother many times. Her body drove him crazy.

He even had fantasies of fucking his stepdaughter when he was indulging with a sexy teen outside his marriage while he was in Asia on business. Although he wanted to fuck her in the worst way he never crossed that line to fuck his stepdaughter. His thirteen inch cock would always come alive when he saw her in a bathing suit at their pool with friends or when she would be in a sheer nighty before bed. His thoughts and desires for her were constant.

There were a few times when she caught him looking at her when she was in her bathing suit or sheer nighty and on those times she just grinned at him before he quickly looked away. He didn't know it at the time, but it excited her when her stepfather looked at her that way. He also had no idea that she had similar thoughts about him as she masterbated in her room or in the shower as she pictured herself fucking her handsome stepfather. Even when she was fucking her High School quarterback boyfriend her thoughts would always drift to her handsome stepfather.

Her stepfather was a former Marine sergeant who looked exactly like the porn actor Peter Fitzwell. At sixty-five he was in incredible shape and had an amazing physique. He was in better shape than her quarterback boyfriend and all the other boys on sports teams in her High School.

The idea about fucking her stepfather had to do with all her girlfriends saying they thought he was really sexy and that they'd all love to fuck him. They all thought he had a really big cock when he was at the pool and saw the big bulge in his pants. Seeing her girlfriends snuggle up to him while they were at the pool or whenever they were in her house, or sleeping over admittedly did get her jealous.

The nights when she heard her mother shriek screeching that she couldn't take all of him because he was too big had her mind spinning. With her fingers circling her hard clit as she closed her eyes she imagined her handsome stepfather fucking her and making her shriek.

All these thoughts from hearing her mom screech when they were fucking or the comments by her friends about wanting to fuck him, and saying they bet he had a huge cock filled her every waking thoughts about him constantly.

Those times when she was fucking her quarterback boyfriend, who himself had a fat ten inch cock had her mind drifting to her stepfather. Those thoughts about him became more and more frequent. Although her boyfriend was muscular and had a really big cock he was just like all teenage boys in that he fucked so fast and came so quick. Her fantasy always about fucking her stepfather always ended unsatisfactorily.

Unknown to her was that the reason her football star boyfriend, Jason came so quick was because his mind was on his girlfriends mother. Right after they started dating he had been texting her mother about how hot she was and that he couldn't stop thinking about her. Those constant text led to them fucking every day.

Lindsay's mother.

At 5'5" tall and 115 pounds Lindsay's mom, Virginia Kane had a sinful body with traffic-stopping measurements 44DD-21-33 body. Her knock-out body had been at the center of her daughters boyfriends nightly jerk-off sessions since the day he met her. He would jerk off and cum up to five times a night as he imagined fucking his girlfriends smoking-hot mom.

At fifty six her head-turning body oozed sex. In addition to her incredible measurements her seductive face, with narrow cheek-bones and slim nose had Jason's eleven inch cock going crazy to fuck her sinful body.

When he was at Lindsay's home or while her mother was at his football games, because of Lindsay being a cheerleader the MILF stunner always wore short, tight-fitting pencil skirts that showcased her beautiful legs and the most expensive transparent silk blouses that clung to her lace bras and narrow waist.

Through her sheer lace bras her big, hard nipples were always piercing through the fabric of her bras and blouses.

She was always in a pair of classic high heel pumps and when she wore a short dress you could easily see the lace trim of her stocking tops when she crossed her long, sexy tapered legs.

Lindsay's mother served on many boards in the community which was why she always dressed stylishly. But, once her daughters boyfriend came into the picture she found herself purposely dressing for his eyes, wearing even shearer blouses and lacier bras along with shorter, tighter skirts.

Wanting to fuck her bad he got her cell number from Lindsay's phone while she was in the bathroom.

"Hi Mrs. Kane this is Jason (Lindsay's Boyfriend)

An hour later after coming out of a board meeting she saw the text while she was in her BMW. A warm feeling came over her when she read his name.

"Hi Jason, I'm just reading this."

A minute later he texted, "Hi. Just wanted to say I got her number from Lindsay's phone....Wanted to say that you've been on my mind a lot and I had to get your # from her phone to tell you that."

Waiting a few minutes as she collected her thoughts as to how to respond she texted, "Hmmm-On your mind? Should I be flattered or something else?"

A second later he texted, "DEFF FLATTERED!)

Biting her lower lip she felt her big nipples get hard and pierce through her sheer white blouse.

"Well coming from someone as handsome as you are I definitely am flattered."

After her text his continued in rapid-fire about how amazing she looked when he'd see her at her house when he picked up her daughter. He said when she came to games he said she looked so hot that it was hard to focus on the game. He added that her being so sexy and that it was difficult to focus on playing the game.

Those texts certainly had Lindsay's mothers attention. At 6 foot 2 inch tall with male-model looks and built like a brick wall it was impossible not to get her attention.

With his constant texts saying he couldn't stop thinking about her and how sexy she was found her turned on and texting back saying she was thrilled by his compliments.

After a wave of more text from him saying he couldn't stop thinking about her she replied saying she thought about him too.

Within a few days the texting turned into sexting as he told her how he wanted to kiss her and even taste her and that he couldn't stop thinking about her body. Those texts had Lindsay's mother masterbating as she thought about him constantly, wondering how he would kiss and how he would take her body and especially how he would fuck her. The idea that he wanted her more than her daughter was turning her on.

She knew from her daughter and her friends that Jason was really popular, always having a constant flow of girlfriends. She wondered how many older women he had, and imagined that some were probably mothers of girlfriends.

She was correct in assuming he fucked a lot of his girlfriend's mothers and even a few of their sexy grandmothers The grandmothers were very sexy even though they were well into their seventies and one being stunning at eighty five that had a ravenous sexual appetite. She flew him to her Florida condo during the summer under the pretext that he would be painting her bedroom. That entire week found him in her bedroom fucking from the day he arrived to the day he flew back to Montana. In addition there were three teachers at his school and the black Principal.

When he sent her pictures of him on the bed in shorts without a shirt on she melted as she saw his muscular body. She also noticed a noticeable bulge in his shorts.

Looking at the picture, taking in his physique and especially his pronounced bulge she began running her hands over her body. He was an absolute Adonis, and he looked really big. She texted back commenting on his build saying he looked like a model on a magazine cover.

When he texted back asking if she noticed his shorts she texted back saying that it was impossible not to. She added a devil emoji. He wrote back saying that he was eleven inches and that he was hard for her. She texted back. 'Ummmm and added an emoji throwing a kiss.

When he asked where that kiss should go she texted back, "on the huge bulge!

When he asked her to send photos she sent him a few pictures of her in a bikini by their pool. His compliments saying she looked 'so fucking hot.'

"I'm happy you like them," she texted with a smiley face emoji.

"Fucking amazing body baby," he texted back.

Him calling her baby had her turned on.

"Thank you baby," she texted back with a heart emoji.

This set the tone for them. He texted that he had to go to football practice, but that he'd rather be in bed with her.

Biting her lower lip, she texted back, "Ummm, that sounds heavenly."

When he came to the house to pick up her daughter that night she saw the incredible hunger in his eyes for her. Seeing her in a transparent white blouse with a sheer white strapless white bra that did nothing to hide her big thick nipples and a tight white mini dress with stockings and white pumps had him scanning her incredible body up and down. Of course she was turned on herself and was jealous of her daughter.

The star quarterback called her 10 times a day for a week to tell her he couldn't stop thinking about her. He even called during school and while at football practice while he was on the sideline. She was loving his texts but wanted to be cautious because of her standing in the community, especially with the religious organizations boards she served on.

He would tell her how he jerked off to her pictures multiple times at night. When he told her how he imagined her while he was fucking her daughter she had an orgasm while talking to him. That turned her on like crazy, knowing he was thinking of her while he fucked her daughter.

Wearing her down, or so he thought, he told her how he wanted to fuck her from the first time he met her. Constantly telling her that her body drove him crazy and that he jerked off every night thinking of her and her amazing body had her moaning and telling him that he was on her mind constantly too.

One day she agreed to meet him after football practice, but only to talk because she had a meeting to go to from there. She agreed to meet him at a secluded part of town behind some abandoned factories.

Getting dressed she was so turned on to finally be alone with him. She dressed to drive him crazy. A sheer blouse and lace bra that looked sinful on her, showing her44DD tits and huge nipples to perfection. While clasping her garters to her nude colored stockings had her mind racing about him. Driving to meet him had her body and mind so turned on all she could thing about was finally being alone with him.

He pulled up in his Land Rover and she got out of her car. As she walked in front of his car he went crazy seeing her dressed in a hot, skin tight black mini dress that showed her huge tits and her amazing legs. Walking in front of his car her huge nipples point straight out which let him know she was turned on. With a pair of sexy black high heel pumps his eleven inch cock was throbbing in his pants.

Telling him that she only had a few minutes before she had to leave to meet someone from their religious group they started kissing hotly. During the deep kiss she was crazy as she felt the big eleven inch cock he texted her about.

"Wow, you didn't exaggerate," she groaned as they kissed while she ran her hand up and down his huge throbbing eleven inch shaft.

"You like that big cock Mrs. Kane?" he said proudly, then added conceitedly, "I fucked tons of my girlfriends mom's and a bunch of teachers already," "even the Principal," he added, and they all go crazy for it and tell me I'm the biggest they ever had."

"And now you want me as your newest conquest," "I'm so flattered," she said in a seductive voice knowing he was hot for her.

"Oh fuck Mrs. Kane, you beat them all hands down," he groaned as his hands started roaming all over her turned on body. "I've never wanted to fuck anyone as much as I want to fuck you," he moaned.

"I told you when I fuck your daughter all I could thing about was you, Mrs. Kane."

"I love that baby," she said getting into a hot kiss that had their tongues whisking across each other's while she massaged his big cock.

He didn't know it but her husband was enormous with a monstrous cock that measured thirteen inches and was as fat around as a log. He was so huge that she could only manage half of him and that was a struggle. But her daughters boyfriends cock felt perfect and she could only imagine what it would feel like in her pussy.

As he kissed her his hands were all over her massive 44DD tits and over her stocking covered legs, parting them to access her already pussy.

"Wow, you heat up really fast Mrs. Kane," he said hotly, as her groans of excitement filled the inside of his Land Rover.

"Oh fuck, you turn me on like crazy baby. I'm so wet for you," she confessed in a throaty voice.

Of course she was already hot dressing to meet him and while she drove to his location all she could think about was him and wanting to fuck him. With his fingers buried in her pussy she came in a thunderous orgasm while kissing him hard.

Unfortunately she had to leave for her appointment which she was already late for. As desperate as she was to fuck him she promised that they could fuck that weekend because her husband was out of country and Lindsay was going to Washington for her interview with the Senator.

As she messaged his straining cock through his pants she told him she couldn't wait to fuck him the following week. Of course he was hoping to fuck her right there, but the idea of fucking her all weekend, and in her bed had him turned on.

All week they texted constantly each telling the other they couldn't wait to fuck. When he sent her pictures of his exposed cock and with a hefty puddle of cum on his tight washboard stomach she went crazy.

"I can't wait to worship that big cock with my mouth and drink all that hot cum baby."

"Fuck yeah baby," he texted back

"And, especially can't wait to have that big beautiful cock in my pussy," she texted with a emoji kiss.

That Friday night she greeted her daughters boyfriend at the door in the naughtiest, most sinful outfit. So sexy it would give a blind man a raging hard-on. She wore a red lace-up corset that came down to her slender waist. The bra part was cut in two deep oval patterns that showed her nude tits. Her already turned-on nipples stood out over an inch which made her look so lust crazed.

There were two long red garter straps on each side attached to the sexiest nude stockings and a cream colored thong that made her ass look absolutely delicious. She wore a pair of cream pumps to absolutely turn on her daughters boyfriend and completing the sexy wardrobe she wore a sheer white transparent robe that added to her sexy lingerie.

Going to her bedroom they fucked and kissed the entire weekend. His eleven inch cock filled every inch of her pussy. It was magical. Where her husbands thirteen inch cock with the width of a log was too big and too painful for her pussy, her daughters boyfriends eleven inch cock was the absolute perfect fit as her pussy wrapped around his thick shaft like a glove. They both went crazy as his cock went all the way up into the back of her scorching hole.

Their lust for each other found them fucking every day and even talked about her getting a divorce to be together permanently. He would be taking over his fathers multi-million dollar construction company right after High School and his plan was to have her move into the million dollar home he was building.

Back to the Senator

My husband picked eighteen year old Lindsay up in his private government limousine at the airport. When the Mid-Western teen first saw my husband her heart began to race. She was immediately impressed by his charm, but it was his distinguished looks that made her heart race. Taking her by waist he escorted her to his limousine. Walking through the airport with his arm around her waist had her body tingling with excitement.

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers