GILF & 85 yr old husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If the Principal only knew the thoughts that were going through my husbands mind, and the thoughts that were running through hers as she felt my husbands fingers touch her sides.

That night during a phone conversation he told her that he was going to take her to a very upscale boutique to buy her a wardrobe for her internship with him. When she heard the name of the boutique she was beyond impressed.

"OMG, she said and in a stunned voice said, "No way,"

She knew it was the most expensive and most private boutique in the country where only the very wealthy and very powerful shopped.

She was really animated and kept thanking him, especially for the opportunity to be one of his interns.

During the conversation my husband segued from complimenting her on how mature she was in the interview to going into his routine to make her think beyond the standard internship. He knew she was extremely 'street-wise,' because she was eighteen and in a night club where the minimum age was twenty-one.

He had a very good idea that she was fucking at a very early age, which to him meant he did not have to invest a lot of time to get her into bed. He commented how impressed he was at how articulate she spoke to the reporter but stressed that it was difficult to focus on the interview with what she was wearing.

"Oh my dress, she said a bit embarrassed.

"Yes Shantel, that wonderful dress," my husband said in a deep voice knowing that she responded in a way that he knew she might be embarrassed.

His reassuring tone saying that wonder dress made her realize that he might be attracted to her. This caused her to get playful.

"I'm glad you liked what I was wearing Senator," she asked in a deep voice.

After a short pause my husband said in a deep voice, "From head to toe my dear," then emphasized in a deep voice, "From head to toe."

It was just what she was hoping for. "Ummmm, she replied in a sultry voice, "I'm really glad you liked what you saw Senator."

"Oh yes. Very much so Shantel."

Biting her lower lip she replied, "You don't know how happy that makes me Senator," she replied in a throaty voice.

"Yes. Absolutely spectacular," he said in a deep voice, and when he added "And I must say, such a magnificent body."

She was really excited to hear that.

"Oh fuck" she thought to herself as she was really drawn to him. Tall. Distinguished and super powerful. The most powerful Senator in Washington in fact.

"Oh wow Senator. That really turns me on to hear you say that," she said in a throaty tone of voice.

"Well then turning you on suggests that you and I are off to a fantastic start," he said with a devilish hint in his voice.

The call ended with her being turned on by the thought of him liking her dress that he saw her in and telling her she had a great body. The second she met him in the Principals office she was drawn to how distinguished he was. She knew from looking him up on the web that he was eighty five years old. This shocked her because to her he looked decades younger. Her stepfather was fifty and looked great for his age, but even he looked decades older than the Senator.

She saw pictures of him in swim trunks from winning decathlons and noticed how fit and lean he was. Her mind even drifted to his hand around her waist and feeling his fingers move across her waist. That night as she fucked her stepfather all she could think about was the Senator. Her stepfather even commented on how powerful her orgasms were.

Picking her up the next day she came out wearing the same tight white dress, with black high heel pumps.

"Well this is going to be much easier than I imagined," my husband thought to himself as he watched her walk to the limousine in the tight fitting white mini dress and black high heel pumps he saw her dressed in on the television.

As predicted, he knew she would wear the exact dress and pumps. Seeing the edge of her dress come just below her pussy with her long tapered legs and her huge, hanging braless 32G tits swaying and heaving with her giant, fat nipples piercing through the sheer material had his thirteen inch cock already ballooning in his pants.

"Well well look at you," my husband said as she sat beside him in the chauffeured government limousine crossing her long, sexy legs.

"I wanted to make a good impression since you said you liked what I was wearing from head to toe," she said as her eyes went wide open and her jaw dropped when she noticed the bulge run down to his knee.

"I'd say you made a very large impression on me Shantel," he said slyly as her eyes were riveted to his giant cock bulging in his pants.

"Oh shit. Now I'm really glad I decided to wear this dress for you," she said as she watched in total disbelief as my husbands monster cock came alive, swelling-up in his pants right down to his knee.

They instantly got sexy as they went right into an untamed tongue dance for a few minutes. As they kissed my husbands hands were cupping her heaving breasts.

"32G, he said against her neck.

"Fuck. You get a lot of pussy," she moaned knowing my husband must fuck all the time because of how good he was at knowing her bra size.

"Educated guess Shantel," he said slyly.

Running her hand across his massive bulge cause her to almost cum.

"Fuck. Never felt anything so fuckin huge," she moaned as her long fingernails ran across his bulging shaft.

"How about an educated guess from you Shantel?" my husband said in a sly deep voice.

"Well I knows my stepdaddy is eleven inches and fat around, but this big-ass cock makes his feel tiny," she said heatedly as her hands continued traveling along his inseam to right above his knee.

"Thirteen inches Shantel, and ten inches around," he said confidently.

"Oh fuck baby," she moaned hungrily.

They continued to kiss hungrily and touch each other playfully until they reached the boutique. Her mind was spinning as she massaged his massive cock through his pants. While they kissed he continued cupping her huge hanging tits.

He knew he could have taken her back to the Georgetown condo and fucked her, but he wanted to build the excitement in her. He knew the upscale boutique would be the icing on the cake which would make this an absolute incredible fuck.

To get in this boutique a person had to make a reservation. A lot of powerful politicians went to this boutique, because the owner was very discreet. My husband also paid thirty thousand dollars to have the boutique closed for the day. This was something a few politicians and wealthy businessmen did to have total privacy. Of course the money my husband paid with came from his back-door dealings, never out of his own pocket, and all in cash.

Inside the boutique the manager, a sexy woman in her mid-40's brought them to a private room where there was a rack of cloths that he had already had selected for her. The cloths ranged from corporate attire including pencil skirts and jackets to mini dresses to bikinis, to very sexy and very naughty lingerie. Every item was indirectly paid for by special-interests and lobbyist my Senator husband had back-door dealings with.

The first five outfits were for her office attire. Those included pencil skirts with sheer white blouses, tan and nude thigh high stockings, black and cream colored high heel pumps and sheer white lace bras.

She could not believe how perfect fitting the outfits were and right to her shoes being size eleven and her bra being 32G. In the dressing room all she could think about was the feeling of his enormous cock, wondering what it would look like out of his pants.

Taking in the sight of how sexy she looked and telling her so she was thrilled he liked what he saw. In turn she began to imagine herself being more than just his intern. She began seeing herself as his very personal assistant.

After the five outfits he said he had picked-out other items he would love to see her in. He told her after seeing her on television he loved her look. He told her he wanted to see her in similar cloths but with a lot higher price-tag.

There was a bottle of champagne on ice and as he poured himself a glass as she eagerly went into the dressing room to try on outfits he personally selected for her.

Her first outfit was a sexy micro mini dress. It clung to her body like as it were painted on. It had a plunging front that went to her navel and a deep cut back that showed the tops of her ass cheeks. Standing in her black pumps she walked to him with lust in her eyes, as he sipped his champagne taking in the sight of her amazing body.

"Very sexy," he said in a deep voice as she came to him.

Without saying a word she bent forward and met his tongue in a very naughty kiss. Naughty because just the tips of their tongues flicked across each other's. It was the type of kiss that made her feel so devilish and so sexy, especially in the outfit she was wearing.

She knew he had hundreds of young girls, and now she was proudly becoming one of the many. After their kiss she went in and tried on another mini dress. Coming out and modeling it for him she kissed him again, this time tracing her manicured finger across his massive bulge, then bending over to run her tongue across it.

Hearing him groan at the sight of her thrilled her beyond words. She walked away and went in to model another sinful dress that he selected for her. This went on for an hour, modeling a sinful dress then kissing while she massaged his giant cock through his strained pants.

He told her that she would be accompanying him to the South pacific and they would be staying at luxury hotels with private swimming pools. He had picked out swimwear for her to wear on those trips. He told her he had already cleared this with her Principal. The thought of being with him for two weeks had her so turned on, especially fucking him.

She tried on a few bikinis that had his eyes riveted to her amazing body. The high heels added to her looking sinful. The last was a devilish slingshot bikini. The ultra-sexy bikini was transparent white. It was so sheer that the outline of her big dark nipples could be seen from across the room.

"Incredible Shantel," he said in a low, deliberate voice as he took in the sight of her.

Coming out in the sinful bikini with her black pumps on told him a lot about her. The bikini was the perfect choice for her amazing body. The string disappeared between her beautiful black ass-crack then came straight up off her narrow back then over her shoulder barely covering her throbbing nipples. The bikini along with the black pumps made her look more nude.

"So sexy," he said in a deep voice as his eyes ran up and down her flawless body.

"I love this suit. Love everything you picked out for me baby," she said walking to him as their eyes locked onto each other's lustfully.

Reaching him, he stood and they kissed hotly for 15 minutes. She was on fire, as every part of her body ached for my eighty five year old senator husband.

"Let's see these sexy tits," he said as he starred at the tiny string that barely covered each huge, fat nipple.

Pushing the tiny string off of her tits he gazed at her aching nipples for a few minutes before he said a word. She was going insane as he looked at her exposed tits.

"Beautiful tits, and beautiful nipples too," he said as he pursed his lips and kissed each one, making a loud popping sound that made her cum.

"Oh fuck," she moaned throwing her head back as her pussy actually came from him kissing her nipples.

"Fuck that never happened before," she thought to herself as he kissed each nipple then met her tongue for a hot flick. It was pure torture for her, as my husband was driving her insane with lust.

"Oh god. He really knows how to turn a girl on," she thought to herself as he put the strings back over her excited, throbbing nipples then sat back in his chair.

Taking a sip of champagne, as he looked at her admiringly he put the glass down and ran his hands up her sides and over her ass. Using his hands he guided her to turn so that her ass was right in front of his face.

"Such a beautiful ass Shantel," he said as his hands roamed over each of her ass cheeks. "A perfect ass," he said admiringly, as his hands caressed each of her exposed ass cheeks.

"Oh god that feels so sexy baby. So fucking hot," she said in a throaty voice as sparks shot into her pussy.

A number of boys, and a few of her girlfriends and her stepfather have had their hands on her body, especially her ass, but my husbands hands felt so exciting, thrilling her in a way none of them ever had.

"Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful," he said as he ran his hands over her ass for a good ten minutes.

She was groaning like crazy from the way he continued to work her ass. She could feel her pussy building up like a furnace. He then pushed against her narrow back making her lean forward and began kissing her ass. His kisses filled the room with popping sounds that had her feet squirming in her high heels.

"Yes, a gorgeous ass. So perfect," he groaned as he began spreading her ass wide apart with his hands.

"Oh fuck, turning me on like no one baby," she moaned as my husband kisses all over each round black ass cheek.

"Now let's see this sexy pussy," he said as he pushed the string between her ass cheeks to the side.

"Oh fuck," she groaned out loud from the feeling of her pussy lips being spread open.

"Yes a beautiful cunt, just as I imagined when I watched you on television," he said as he admired her perfectly designed pussy.

"So you saw me and wanted to fuck me baby," she said in a low moan as his hands continued to spread her ass cheeks and expose her pussy.

"I most certainly did," he said with confidence.

"And you always get the pussy you wanna fuck, don't you baby?" she said in a deep moan.

"I most certainly do," he said smugly.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, " and now you gots mine baby," she panted with lust in her voice.

At that point she was glad to have been in the club that night and at that moment didn't care at all about the ones she knew who were gunned down in the club. They were gangbangers after all she thought to herself.

Opening and closing her ass cheeks in a steady rhythm began to make a swishing sound that filled the room as her cunt opened and closed. She was so wet from the incredible feeling my talented husband was giving her.

She recognized that he absolutely knew what he was doing. She knew this came from the hundreds of teenage girls he fucked, and she was loving every second of it.

"Fuck that's gonna make me cum lover," she moaned as her pussy opened and closed.

Hearing that he kept her ass cheeks spread wide apart then sent his tongue into her soaking pussy.

"Oh fuck," she hissed as my husbands talented tongue went into her soaking pussy.

Not only was the black teen stunner wet, her pussy was on fire. He stabbed her opening with his tongue then probed deep inside it. Pulling out after tasting her hot sex he sent his tongue over her exposed clit then went back inside her fuck hole for more of that sexy taste.

"Incredible taste Shantel," he groaned as his tongue stabbed into her hot pussy.

Hearing that, her body exploded like a volcano, as a dam of cum washed over his mouth.

"Ohhh fuck," she groaned as the biggest orgasm in her life shot right through her body.

"That's it sexy cum all over my mouth," he commanded as his tongue worked between her spread pussy lips then into her exposed cunt.

"Such an incredible taste Shantel," he said in a complimentary voice as he continued to eat her beautiful pussy.

She had many including her stepfather go down on her before, but none were close to being as skilled as my husband. He did things to her pussy that no one ever had. His skilled tongue hit key places inside her pussy that had her exploding like a volcano.

After she came they kissed for ten minutes.

"Never came like that before," she moaned, "You really know how to fuck someone up lover," she said looking into his eyes with a sated look on her face.

"We are just getting started Shantel," he said before kissing her hungrily again.

She went back to the fitting room and changed into a sexy and very naughty outfit that he had selected. It was a sheer white bustier that tied in the front and came down to the middle of her waist. Attached to the sides were long, white garter straps.

She had a string-like thong that went high on her waist and made a delicious separation of her incredible black ass cheeks, as the string disappeared between them, making her look so nude and so very naughty. She attached a pair of sheer, nude color thigh high stockings that had a 6 inch lace band at the tops and stepped into her black, high heel pumps.

When she came out my husband immediately stood and looked at her slyly.

"Yes Shantel," he said in a dark, haunting voice.

As she walked to him her body was aching. Aching to be taken and fucked by him. Seeing the huge imprint of the outline of his cock caused her to moan. She knew he was going to be really big, but the sight of it straining against his pants running almost to his knee told her he was going to staggering in size.

Reaching each other they kissed hotly for ten minutes as his hands roomed her ass then over her garter and stockings then up to her aching nipples. As they kissed she could taste her own pussy on his mouth. This heightened the hot kiss even more. As he was feeling her amazing body she was palming the imprint of his huge shaft. She was groaning loudly as he hand could only reach half-way down its length. The stunning thing was how much it bulged out; making an eight inch mound.

"Oh fuck. You've got such a huge fucking cock," she groaned as her hand pushed against the biggest cock she had ever felt.

"It's big for you, Shantel," he said as he watched the black teen stunner go to her knees and begin unzipping his pants.

"God, I wanna blow it so fucking bad," she said, looking up at him with lust in her eyes.

Pulling his pants down slowly it seemed to take forever before his entire cock was exposed.

"Oh fuck," she groaned from the absolute staggering sight of the biggest cock she had ever seen. "Fucking huge," she groaned in a deep voice.

Ballooning out like a giant log, pulsing menacingly as it hooked to the left and nearly touched his knee she began kissing it as if it was a thing to be worshiped.

For the next twenty minutes she did what every teen my husband fucked did, she kissed his monstrous shaft in a lust filled state. Kissing it while her hands ran along the sides he watched his sexy granddaughter work all over his thirteen inch shaft as she tried to comprehend his size and what it would feel like in her pussy.

"Yes Shantel," he groaned as she began flicking her tongue out across the wide maze of purple veins that shot off the pasty skin.

After half an hour she began taking the enormous cockhead into her mouth. Holding it with both hands began making loud, popping sounds as she sucked it hard.

"Wonderful," he groaned from the excitement of this black teen stunner sucking his huge cock.

As she sucked him enthusiastically he looked down at her amazing body. Over her shoulders he saw the backs of her feet lift out of her pumps. The sight of her exposed feet while the tips were anchored in the high heels turned him on like crazy.

"So sexy Shantel," he groaned as he watched her make love to his huge, thirteen inch cock.

The room of the boutique was filled with the sounds of lust as her moans combined with the groaning words of how huge his cock was and how turned on she was made it such a hot scene. There was nothing sexier and naughtier than an excited eighteen year old fucking my eighty five year old husband.

For Shantel it was something she hungered for and fantasized about for years as she yearned to get out of the Ghetto of Washington DC. And now here she was sucking the cock of the most powerful Senator in the country, sucking the biggest cock of anyone she could imagine.