GILF & 85 yr old husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the limo he popped open a bottle of non-alcohol champagne and toasted to her coming to Washington. His welcome included telling her how stunning she was. When she thanked him she said how handsome he was.

Seeing her smile and taking in the sight of her freckles and her shiny braces caused his thirteen inch cock to thump and balloon out in his pants. It was something my husband could do on command. He also could snap his huge cock once it was inside a tight pussy. He had amazing muscle control over his monster cock. Twitching his monster cock inside a teens pussy would have her exploding in waves.

Out of the corner of her eye she caught the sight of his cock filling-out of his pants, but because it ran along the inseam of his pants to just above his knee she thought she was imagining things.

Feeling embarrassed; to the point of blushing, that she starred at the sight she quickly looked away. Knowing the wholesome teen saw his huge cock twitch he took her hand in his and said," it's perfectly fine, Lindsay. What you saw was my reaction to how absolutely striking you are."

This caused her to bite her lower lip, as it confirmed that my husband was huge, bigger than anything she ever imagined, bigger than her boyfriends eleven inch cock. Much bigger. Of course the twitching of his cock was his way of laying the groundwork to getting her into bed.

He knew that the image of what she saw would be imprinted in her mind and once she was alone with her thoughts in the luxurious suite he arranged for her she would let her mind linger on thoughts of what she saw to the point where she would crave to see it and to fuck it,

The ride from the airport to the hotel was about twenty minutes. In that time my husband was very charming as he continued holding her hand and even told her again that she shouldn't be the least bit embarrassed to what she saw. He reminded her that it was his reaction to her being so stunning. She thanked him and even looked down once again out of curiosity.

"God, I can't believe how enormous that looks" she thought to herself as my husbands massive cock went from the inseam of his pants to just above his knee.

As they chatted his eyes were scanning her body, taking mental notes on how he planned to fuck her. Like a magnet her eyes would drift uncontrollably to his huge imprint. He would see her glance at his bulge and say,

"It's perfectly fine, Lindsay," he said in a deep confident voice. "Feel free to glance all you want."

This caused her to look at him with a sly grin as she bit her lower lip. The Limousine stopped as it arrived at the hotel. As her mind was spinning from what she saw my husband escorted her by her narrow waist to the front desk where she was given the key to her private elevator which opened to the Presidential suite.

The suite was a five thousand dollar a night room, also paid for by the working class taxpayers. At the door my husband gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her to settle into the room because he had to go to a senate meeting before he picked her up for dinner.

In the room of the five star hotel was a vase filled with four dozen roses with a note that read, "Welcome to Washington, Lindsay." It was signed by my husband. Before dinner he had arranged to have a complete spa treatment and a professional manicure and message in her room.

She could not believe how generous he was and while she was served the most astonishing lunch in her opulent room after her luscious message and spa treatment she was absolutely lost in her private thoughts about my husband.

Those naughty eighteen year old thoughts that young girls have about older men. Older successful and powerful men especially. She also drifted to the thoughts of what she saw in the limousine, knowing now that the Senator was very big, way beyond bigger than her boyfriend or anything she ever saw on the internet. The only other person she had an idea of that was enormous was her stepfather. She even proudly thought that she caused the reaction in husbands pants, because he said it was his response to her being striking.

A delivery came to her door with six boxes. Three of them read: Do NOT OPEN UNTIL TOMORROW! Although curious about those three boxes she put them in the closet and began opening the three she put on the bed.

She opened each one with the thrill of a child at Christmas morning. In one box that read open first was an absolutely sinful black strapless mini-dress. It was very elegant but looked like it would fit a tiny doll.

She had worn short dresses including her prom dress last week, but never anything so tight-fitting and reveling. She was absolutely thrilled to wear it but especially to wear it for my Senator husband. In another box that read open 2nd was a pair of black high heel pumps.

She was surprised that it was her exact size which was size ten. In the third box her heart raced. It was a sheer, lace black strapless bra in her exact size 34DD. Running her hands through it she knew that it was a very expensive bra as was the dress and the pumps. She also noted how sheer a bra it was as she could easily see her fingers through the sheer material. In that same box was a black garter belt and a pair of sheer nude colored thigh high stockings.

At the bottom of the box was a tiny bit of material that looked like a piece of twine. It was a black satin thong and when she held it up she could not imagine that it would cover anything on her body.

She took her time getting dressed, admiring herself in the mirror. With each item she put on her mind was seeing flashes of my husband, as she thought how dashing he was. Her mind drifted to imagining herself becoming intimate with him. This had to do with his compliments about her being stunning. She also kept thinking about the sight of my husbands pants billowing out just above his knee and his comment to her about not to feel embarrassed and that she actually caused it. Her mind even drifted to her handsome stepfather, wondering what he would think.

After slipping on the thong and the bra she stood in front of the mirror and could not believe how much of her ass was exposed as the string went between each milky-white ass cheeks and literally disappeared between them.

She was surprised at how the bra showed her big pink nipples and made her look absolutely seductive as her big nipples pierced the sheer material. She noted that the bra was designed for temptation and enticement, and wearing it made her feel so sexy.

She never wore garters and even thigh high stockings and went to youtube to see how to attach the garter straps to the stockings. After clasping the garters to her stockings she stepped into her new high heel pumps, surprised at how perfect they fit.

She went to the mirror again to look herself over. Seeing herself in the mirror made her think that she was looking at someone else as she had never worn anything like this in her life, not with any man she ever dated, including her boyfriend.

Seeing herself dressed this way made her feel sexier than she'd ever felt in her life. She had never worn anything like this, including her prom dress that was sexy but nothing compared to this.

When she put on the dress she could not believe how much of her body was showing. The hem of the dress went a few inches below her ass cheeks. It barely covered the lace trim of her stockings and garter clasps. The back was open and showed her soft teenage skin and scooped at the bottom just above the crack of her ass. It felt so sexy on her and she loved the way it clung to her body.

Seeing her long, tapered legs and her tight ass highlighted sent a thrill up her body. When she thought about how perfect everything fit she began to think that my husband must have had a lot of girls especially for knowing her exact sizes.

With him being so powerful and so distinguished she absolutely knew he had many girls and the more she looked at herself in the mirror began to think how she would like to be one of them. For a few seconds she even wondered what her handsome stepfather would think if he saw her dressed like this.

Her mind shifted back to my husband as she began thinking about him in a way that had her big nipples getting hard, pushing through her sheer bra and thin material of her mini dress.

She also felt a moistness begin to form in her eighteen year old pussy. As she looked at how sexy she was her mind drifted to the sight of his manhood filling out his pants as he looked her over. She kept thinking to herself how large my husband was. Even to the point of imagining it out of his pants. Those were the same thoughts she had about her stepfather. Sinful, naughty thoughts that were the center of masterbation for her.

My husband picked her up for dinner at her hotel room. When she opened the door he instantly took in the sight of her amazing body with a mischievous grin on his face. He instantly told her she looked absolutely exquisite.

When she told him that she felt self-conscious because she had never worn anything like this including the garter and stockings my husband said after seeing her photos he just had to buy her the outfit. He went on to say that she looked absolutely heavenly.

When he saw her look down my husband knew she was thinking about how much of her nipples were showing. My husband immediately said, "I knew that bra would look especially wonderful on you Lindsay."

This put her at ease as she told my husband that she did love everything he bought for her and could not believe that everything was her exact size. My husband said he took a chance on everything, calling it an educated guess.

As she gazed at my husband in addition to her outfit she thanked him for the roses, wonderful lunch and spa treatment. She told him he looked so handsome and very distinguished before they walked to the elevator with his arm around her slender waist.

He knew there was a very good chance he could have fucked her right there but wanted to build the excitement for her. Coincidentally it was exactly what was on her mind. Between thoughts about him and her stepdad while she dressed in the sexy attire she was feeling horny. At that moment when he reassured her not to feel self-conscience about how incredible she looked she would have loved to fuck him.

He had little doubt that by dinners end he would have her so captivated and mesmerized that they would be back at the five star hotel fucking all night. For him there was no rush to fuck as he knew it would happen as it always did with teens her age who yearned for a man of wealth and power. He also knew his stamina to fuck all night and wanted to build her excitement.

In his government private limousine she was instantly charmed by him as he opened another non-alcoholic bottle of expensive champagne and toasted to her coming to Washington.

Seeing her in the ultra-tight sheer black mini dress with her legs crossed that showed her garter straps and the strapless black bra through the sheer dress had his massive cock bulging in his pants. This time her eyes were riveted to the unbelievable sight.

"Well at least you're not blushing this time Lindsay," he said with a sly grin as he twitched his huge cock again.

"Oh my," she said in a soft voice in disbelief that something could be so huge.

"I'm the one who should apologize Lindsay," he said but instantly said, "but as I said it's because you are so deliciously sexy.

Deliberately; he scanned her body from head to toe for a few minutes, traveling over her stocking crossed legs to her narrow waist then to her lush, full 34DD breasts with the outline of her big nipples poking through. With every inch he would tell her how incredibly sexy she was. At this point she was really excited. Turned on in fact.

Scanning her body and uttering how sexy she was thrilled her to no end as he knew it would. He even made a new toast to her being very sexy. She was quick to respond by saying," and to you for being so incredibly handsome."

As soon as he she said it he leaned in, looked her eyes and said, "I just have to kiss you for extending that wonderful compliment, Lindsay."

Instantly their lips met. He proceeded to give her a soft kiss on the lips. His compliment along with the hungry way he looked at her caused her to groan softly when his lips met hers.

It was a soft kiss that had his tongue parting her lips. She immediately responded by sending the tip of her tongue out to meet his. This was the first time she ever kissed like this and it was so thrilling to have her tongue meeting his.

This was the textbook sign for him, thinking to himself that before the night was over he would be fucking the sexy mid-western teen. As her tongue flicked across his, her body heated up in a way she had never felt before.

She felt her full 34DD breasts heave and swell inside her sheer bra and felt her nipples come alive, pushing through the sheer material. This caused her to break their kiss. Seeing her breasts heave and her big nipples push through the material of her bra and sheer dress let him know he had her turned on. Looking down, he was happy to see her big nipples push through her dress. Seeing him look she got embarrassed again.

"Lindsay, as I said you are breathtaking and have nothing to be embarrassed about," he said to reassure her that she looked beautiful. "Your body is responding in a very natural way," he said looking her in her eyes.

He immediately got her back into the sexy kiss as he did not want her to loose being turned on. Her mouth instantly opened as her tongue came out to meet his. Her soft moans as they kissed told him she was still turned on.

"Oh God I want to fuck the Senator so bad," she thought to herself as they were in a deep kiss.

Until now, she'd only been with two partners sexually and they were all her age. She had never been with an older man, let alone one old enough to be her great grandfather. That thought of him being almost seventy years older than her and the most powerful Senator in Washington in addition to being incredibly handsome had her excited in ways she never imagined.

On the ride to an up-scale restaurant in the nation's capital where only the wealthiest of men and the power-elite they continued there sexy kiss. With her mouth open and her tongue flicking across his sparks were shooting through her body.

During the ride to the restaurant my husband broke away from their kiss. She moaned softly when he did because she was turned on and wanted him to continue kissing her. He wanted to engage her in conversation.

As a skilled politician he knew that a way to lure her into his bed would be to make her believe that he was impressed with her academic intellect. He purposefully talked to her about her essay.

Of course my husband never read it. He had one of his interns, Shantel read it.

Shantel Black Teen

Shantel was an eighteen year old black High School Junior who lived in the crime-ridden part of Washington. It was the section where drugs and gangs and murders were a daily occurrence.

The black teen dreamed to be in Washington near powerful men who would get her out of her turbulent surroundings with gun violence and her mother who she detested.

She despised her mother for divorcing her father for her stepfather, even though her father was incarcerated in prison for ten years for selling drugs and robbing a liquor store.

Shantel had been fucking her stepfather while her mother was at work. It started the third week after he moved in. Since laying eyes on the teenage daughter he was drooling to fuck her.

She absolutely knew it and would purposely tease him by wearing almost nothing when she was around him while her mother was at work. Booty shorts that showed her delicious ass cheeks and long legs. With a sheer white top without a bra showed her huge tits and big, wide nipples. Adding a pair of black, white of cream colored pumps drove him crazy to fuck his new stepdaughter. Part of her teasing him was because of her revulsion towards her mother for divorcing her incarcerated father.

It got to the point where he told her he would give her his welfare check each month if she fucked him. At first she said no, but that day when he came out of the shower and walked by her room and purposely dropped his towel and she got to see his big hanging cock. She immediately agreed to his offer.

She told him to go to her mothers room. She came into the room dressed in a pair of nude thigh high stockings with her white high heel pumps on. They fucked for six hours straight right until her mothers car went into the garage.

Fucking him behind her mothers back was also something she loved and the fact that he had a tireless eleven inch cock was an added bonus. Her stepfather didn't work so there were days when she skipped school and they fucked all day. His welfare check was supposed to go to her mother for groceries, but he told her it ended.

Other than the money she loved the fact that her stepfather had a really big cock and could fuck for hours. His cock dwarfed all of her boyfriends and he really knew how to fuck.

One week her mother had to go to Georgia because her sister was ill. He called her school to tell them that she had wasn't feeling well and that she would be out the entire week. Shantel and her stepdad fucked every day that week. Morning, noon and night, non-stop for hours on end. She didn't tell him, but she was addicted to his eleven inch cock and the way he fucked. Even though she was addicted to his big cock she let him believe it was all about the money.

What got the young black teen into my husbands internship program was him seeing her on TV being interviewed by a reporter about a shooting in the after-hours club where nine people were gunned down because of a gang rivalry.

The black teen was dressed in a white skin-tight mini dress and black high heel pumps. Her tight-fitting dress had an open front that went to her navel.

He judged her at 5'9" tall with her high heels on. She had incredible slender legs, dreamily tapered, but what really caught my husbands eye was her amazing set of tits which he correctly judged to be 32Gs. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra as her long, fat, round nipples pierced through the tight dress.

Once he saw her incredible body with those huge 32G breasts he had his private investigator get all information on her. Within 24 hours he knew everything about her including her parent's divorce and her father incarcerated for ten years. He knew about her new stepfather being unemployed and her mother having a job as a cashier at a local grocery store.

Knowing where the black stunner went to school my husband made an appointment with the school Principal. Telling the Principal he had seen Shantel being interviewed by a reporter about the incident and thought she would make a fantastic candidate for his intern program, because of how poised she was and how well-spoken she was.

The Principal was not happy that Shantel was underage for the club and that she was there with a member of the gang who was gunned-down, but he was delighted that my husband came to her school to speak to her about becoming an intern for him. He said he would be happy to call Shantel down to the office.

The instant my husband laid eyes on the young black teen he knew he had to fuck her. He knew she would be the perfect addition to his intern program, but more importantly to his bed. He was drooling over her slender black body and her huge hanging tits as she entered the Principals office.

Once she learned about the offer to be my husbands inter she immediately hugged him, thanking him for the opportunity. The Principal even took pictures of my husband standing next to Shantel for the schools newspaper and year book. My husband had his arm around her waist in every picture.