GILF & 85 yr old husband Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her glance over at the mirrors that lined the walls of the room and the look of shock on her face at the sight of the enormous cock she was holding and kissing he said to turn her on," That's what you did to me Shantel. Look how big I am for you."

"Fuck baby, I'll suck this huge fucking cock morning, noon, and night," she said hungrily as her tongue flicked across his grapefruit sized cockhead.

Pulling her up they began to kiss and as their tongues flicked across each other's wildly, sparks shot through her pussy making her groan feverously. As they kissed her instincts took over and she put her open palms on his massive cock and stroked all over it. Her hands could not even go around half his massive girth and when she lifted it to suck the huge crown she could not believe how frighteningly heavy it felt. She went back to squatting to suck it some more.

"So fucking heavy too," she groaned as she began stroking the entire length of it.

Scooping it up with her palm in order to hold it, she began stroking the underside of his giant cock, as it jutted way-out past her face.

His cock was so huge she couldn't even see her long manicured finger nails off the sides his cock, because it was so wide around. Seeing it in the mirror was the most staggering sight ever. Her hand took on the shape and size of a small dolls hand in comparison to his monstrous size. Pumping his massive shaft in a trance-like state she said hotly,

"Oh God, let me take the edge off this great, big ass cock," then added," I gotta see this huge assed cock cum," she groaned in a throaty voice.

Just knowing that the backs of her feet were out of her high heels made her feel so naughty. Suddenly the only thing in the world that mattered to her was pleasing my husbands massive cock. She felt possessed, just as crazed as all the other teens that had the privilege to fuck his enormous cock.

As her toes pushed down into the front of her high heel pumps and the backs of my feet came out she noticed him looking in the mirror with his eyes fixed on her body as he took in her wanton and depraved look.

"Very sexy Shantel," he said at the incredible sight of the eighteen year old kneeling in front of his huge cock, as the backs of her feet came out of her high heel pumps.

"Is this the way you like it baby," she groaned hoping she was pleasing him.

"Perfect Shantel. Your instincts are incredible," he said as he watched her tongue flick across his huge shaft as her outstretched hands pumped his giant cock with utter devotion.

"So much to do with this monster cock and so many ways to please it," she said in a low groan as she went wild feeling its enormous power in my hands.

As he looked at her knockout body in the mirror watching her every move, and seeing her heels lifted out of her pumps he groaned in low, deep voice. His cock was so enormous and heavy that it had to rest against his knee for support. It was way too big to stick straight out like her boyfriends or any other guy she fucked.

She put her palm at the base and hefted his huge cock to her mouth. It was so sexy to have control over such a massive cock she thought to herself. She started by just kissing the huge cockhead and licking it wildly, flicking her tongue across the giant crown as she looked up at him slyly.

"So fucking big...Huge," she groaned as she looked up at his penetrating eyes.

She then ran her tongue across one side; feeling sparks in her pussy from the powerful purplish veins that crisscrossed like a giant spider web that ran along the length of his massive shaft, than ran her tongue to the tip and back down the other side.

At times she would stab his huge cock with her tongue which made it thump off his knee and bounce to the other side. Blowing his huge cock was the most thrilling thing in the world to her. Feeling its incredible power as she lovingly stroked it made her groan lustfully.

His huge cock was like a giant magnet, drawing her tongue to it, and sending sparks into her teenage pussy every time she flicked away at it. She would lick and kiss all over his massive shaft for a few minutes then make eye contact with him and grin slyly as she flicked her tongue across his huge cockhead.

As her tongue traveled across the surface of his huge shaft and over the wide maze of protruding veins he was experiencing incredible feelings in his cock. He had had hundreds of young teenage girls play with his huge cock, and now this black teenage stunner was added to the long list.

His deep groans sent a clear signal that he loved the way she was playing with his great, big cock.

"Very nice baby," he moaned, looking at her while she basked in the sexy play of his huge cock.

When she brought it to her mouth she realized that she would never get more than half of the huge, grapefruit shaped cockhead inside, so she knew her hands and tongue were what was going to please it.

Her stepfathers cock was big but she could suck most of his thick shaft, but my husbands was so huge it was impossible to suck beyond his grapefruit sized cockhead. What his huge cock needed was to be played with and worshiped, and she was more than eager to do both.

"Great baby, now spit on it," he commanded as she looked up and grinned slyly.

"Umm, you know just what you like," she said, looking up at him slyly, then added in a deep throaty voice, "With this huge assed cock I'll do anything you want baby," she moaned astonished by his staggering cock.

She was so turned on by his confidence, knowing just what he wanted that she instantly began spitting hot saliva along the top of his huge crown then began pumping it through her palm as my other hand caressed his huge, hanging balls.

His huge, hanging balls, the size of grapefruits and hanging down almost a foot, seemed perfectly matched for his giant cock and something inside her told her he could store up and shoot a real big load of cum.

"That's perfect Shantel. Just how I like it sexy," he said which made her really hot to please him.

There was something about the way he said her name that turned her on and almost made her cum. It made her feel so sexy. Calling her by her name made her feel more like one of his countless scores of teenage fucks, and that drove her wild.

Mesmerized by the size of his cock, and his huge, hanging balls, she lifted it against his tight stomach and pressed it in place with my palm. His cock was so heavy and so huge that it went a good twelve inches above his navel. It was such a powerful and staggering sight that it made her groan. "Oh fuck," she moaned from the powerful sight of his towering cock.

She began licking all over his huge balls.

"Wonderful Shantel," he said in a husky voice.

Knowing she was pleasing him excited her beyond words. She knew my husband had a long list of teenage fucks and she was determined to be one of the best.

His balls were huge, each the size of grapefruits that seemed perfectly matched to his enormous cock, as his sack hung down almost ten inches.

"Beautiful balls," she groaned in a deep voice..."So matched for this huge-assed cock."

His huge ball sack hanging down so low added to making his cock look terrifying. She went wild, licking his hanging sack and lifting each of his huge balls with her tongue. When she looked up she was happy to see him looking at her with lust in his eyes. She grinned at him slyly then flicked her tongue across his giant cockhead.

"That's wonderful Shantel. Suck my balls just like that baby," he said as she took one in my mouth and pulled on his ball sack, stretching it out almost a foot. "Oh....so naughty," he groaned in a deep resonant voice, as she grinned at him slyly.

"Ummm. The biggest pair of balls...Loaded with hot cum for me I hope," she said in her throaty voice before going back to licking all over his towering shaft as she held it in her palm.

"Lots of cum for you Shantel. Lots of cum," he snarled as she let go of his huge cock, as it bounced to his knee and continued spitting all over his massive shaft, and pumping the endless length of it.

"What's it like to have a different mouth and pussy on this great, big cock every night," she said in a serious voice as she looked up at him slyly than ran the tip of her tongue over his huge crown than down the left side and back up and over the right side.

Although it was true he didn't respond. He sat back and groaned as he watched her tease his huge cock with her slithering tongue. After she bathed his huge cock in her hot saliva she mischievously flicked the tip of her tongue, over the crown of his big cockhead, like a snake.

It was so sexy sending her tongue out to swirl around his huge cockhead as he watched her intently. She would just swirl her tongue around his huge crown as she looked into his deep-set, dark eyes then flick her tongue across it like a snake.

"Yes," he groaned as he watched her intently.

At one point her tongue was flicking his huge cockhead for five minutes as she looked at him slyly. She felt so empowered and even grinned slyly at him.

At one point she just ran her tongue up and down his immense shaft without using her hands. She wanted him to see her thrill his huge cock with just her tongue. It was so hot licking her way up the sides and the top of his fat cock as it extended out and curved down from his tight body over a foot away.

"So naughty. So sexy," he groaned he watched the black teen run her tongue up his huge shaft without using her hands, then swirl her tongue around his fat, mushroom shaped crown.

"Your stepfather taught you well baby," he groaned as he watched her flicking her tongue along his fat shaft and over his cockhead.

"I've been doing this long before him baby," she said slyly.

"Truly wonderful," he responded.

At times she would just control his massive shaft with her hand at the base and twist it so that it flew like a flag-pole in front of her face. She just could not believe his immense, staggering size.

"Umm, I like a real naughty girl Shantel. One your age that has had hours of fucking," he said as she kept flicking her tongue against his cockhead, then kissed it as she looked into his piercing eyes with the slyest of grins.

"Oh trust me baby, I'm really naughty, and with this great, big cock, I'm going to be naughtier than ever," she said teasingly, looking up at him with a sly grin that caused him to grin back.

She then spit on his huge shaft again and took the flow of pre-cum in her palm and messaged it into his thick, veined shaft, mixing it with her hot saliva. Abruptly, he took his huge shaft in his hand and started rubbing it against her throbbing nipples.

She was delirious from the friction his massive shaft caused as it ran over her nipples, crushing the rock hard tips, bending them to her chest. She was going wild from the sensation of his big, maze of veins that ran off the sides of his giant cock.

"Oh fuck, that's so fucking hot," she moaned out loud, feeling her big, sensitive nipples go crazy from the incredible sensation of being rubbed on by his huge cock.

As his huge veins traveled over her fat nipples she felt her pussy reach the boiling point and knew his huge cock was going to make her cum, and he knew it too.

"Fuck that's gonna make me cum baby. Oh Fuuuuck," she groaned feeling her pussy boil over.

"Cum baby," he snarled. "Let those big hard nipples cum Shantel," he said in a commanding voice.

That did it. For the next minute she came like a faucet all over his huge shaft as he continued to rub it against her aching nipples. Pulling her up to him she was still cumming.

They kissed hard for ten minutes as the tips of their tongues whisked over each other in a hot frenzy. Stepping away from his pants and removing his shoes, jacket and shirt he sat back in the chair as she told him to get comfortable.

When sat back on the sofa she nearly passed out when his huge cock thump on his tight chest. It went up to his pectoral muscles then bounced back and went across his thigh and hung off the sides more than ten inches as his cockhead touched the sofa.

"Oh fuck, I know you've heard this a million times but you absolutely have the biggest fucking cock," she mumbled to him repeatedly as she put my right knee on the sofa while her left high heel pump was on the carpeted floor.

Lifting it off his thigh with both hands, she felt it throbbing in a way that separated her palms with each angry breath it seemed to take. As she pumped her outstretched hands up and down his fat, thirteen inch shaft, her mind still could not comprehend his freakish size.

"Mother-fucker is so fucking huge," she groaned over and over as she sent her tongue out to lick up and down his shaft, teasingly flicking her tongue across it.

"Yes Shantel, you're so sexy baby," he said in a heated voice as he watched her in the mirrors while she flicked her tongue quickly across his huge shaft then pumped her hands up and down, while twisting her palms in an effort to massage every inch of his huge cock.

"Oh fuck if I didn't want to fuck you so bad I could suck this huge ass cock forever," she said in a heated voice as she listened to him groan excitedly while telling her she looked so sexy.

That caused her to look up at him slyly and flick the tip of her tongue across his grapefruit, sized cock head. She played with his giant cock without any concern for time.

He had told her they could stay there privately as long as he wanted. Consumed by his shocking size and her desperation to please him and bring him off she kissed all over his fat shaft making lusty popping sounds that added to the hot scene.

Once again he felt the same thrilling sensations in his cock each time the sexy black teen made contact with the flesh of his shaft. His moans of pleasure telling her how sexy she was filled the air and added a sexy background while she played with his monstrous cock. She was consumed with lust as her body was on fire from pumping, kissing and sucking his giant cock.

As she licked his massive shaft she felt his hands roam up the backs of her stockings and go over her ass. She was groaning like crazy from the touch of his skilled hands. At times he would run his fingers between her pussy and even reach over and spread her ass cheeks and look at her open cunt in the mirror.

"So wonderful. Great head and such a beautiful pussy and ass," he groaned as he watched her play with his huge cock.

"I'm so glad you like it baby," she groaned, "So happy to be pleasing the man who fucks constantly."

Kissing his immense shaft from the base to the huge cockhead, she said hotly, looking into his burning eyes,

"I just want to worship this great big cock." I could stay here all night and just worship your great, big cock. Something this huge needs to be worshiped," she groaned as she looked at him slyly.

"Enjoy it baby," he said in a deep resonant and confident voice as he sipped his champagne and watched his newest quest pump him up and down, twisting and reversing her palms in an effort to please every inch of his huge shaft.

He looked in the mirror and took in the sexy sight of her nude stockings and her black pumps. Her black skin, making her look so sinful in the way she was dressed. Without a doubt this eighteen year old was "pure" sex, he thought to himself as he sipped his champagne and watched her lick and pump his huge cock with incredible passion and worship.

He had fucked hundreds of teens, but this one was absolutely 'Pure Sex,' he thought to himself as he watched her with rapt attention. He could see the high arch in her left foot that was planted on the tile floor while she pumped him. The arch in her foot made the effect of her pumping him even sexier. After a few minutes his breathing got deeper and his moaning heavier.

"Very nice baby," he groaned in a deep voice as his huge hanging balls began to slide-up into his massive shaft, as a precursor to the staggering thing that was about to happen.

His giant shaft began to expand so wide that she thought it was going to fall out of her hands. She knew he was going to cum, and was going wild in anticipation of watching it explode. His cock was now throbbing to the point where she didn't think she could control it.

Although he was in great shape, he was eighty five years old, and she wasn't sure if he'd recover after cumming. All she knew was that she wanted her scorching pussy wrapped around that great, big white cock in the worst way.

Sensing what she was thinking he said in a confident tone,

"Don't you worry Shantel. I plan on fucking you all night, and right into the morning," he said in a deep commanding voice that reeked of confidence.

She looked up at him slyly and grinned at the thought of him fucking her all night. Something inside her told her that he was absolutely serious, and she was about to find out that he could have easily fucked her for days without tiring or losing interest.

"Oh fuck, I can't wait baby. I can't wait to have this huge-assed cock inside me," she said hotly as she kept pumping his massive shaft with both hands, spitting on it to keep it lubricated.

Abruptly as she was worshiping his giant cock by kissing, licking and pumping it he began moaning like crazy, and his cock was throbbing uncontrollably.

Suddenly out of his open slit a clear liquid began pouring out and ran down his massive shaft through my palms. It caused her to groan as she thought it was his cum until she realized that it was his pre-cum.

"Oh fuck that feels so hot baby," she groaned as the clear liquid felt like it was 100 degrees.

"God his pre-cum is more than most guys cum, including my stepdaddy," she thought to herself as his pre-cum flowed from his massive shaft like an open faucet.

As it continued to flow out of his huge cockhead she went wild pumping her hands up and down excitedly as the clear liquid became an instant lubricant and made load squishing sounds that filled the room with naughty sounds that added to the excitement.

The amount of his pre-cum alone was amazing as it continued to flow out of his huge cockhead for more than three minutes.

"Jesus fuck, she moaned, "This fucking cock is running like a fucking faucet baby."

Finally his cock began to really throb and expand even wider than it already was. It was all she could do to hold it in her outstretched palms.

"Fuck, I need six more hands to handle this huge assed cock," she said in deep voice.

Sensing he was just about to cum she pumped his rock- hard shaft fiercely in long strokes going from the fat base up to his wide crown.

"That's it baby. Let that great, big ass cock explode. I know you want to cum for me, and I know you can't wait to fuck me," she said hotly.

"Going to cum Shantel," he snarled.

"Oh god, I wanna watch it. Cum for me baby. I wanna see that huge ass cock explode," she groaned.

She continued to stroke and pump it fiercely, and for the next two minutes four foot long ropes of hot, white liquid flew out of his great big cockhead, over her shoulder hitting the wall ten feet away.

It was the wildest and most powerful sight she ever saw, and as he shot-off she kept pumping him wondering when and if he was ever going to stop. It was as if she was siphoning his huge cock, and that he had an inexhaustible reservoir of cum.

The sounds of cum splashing against the mirrored wall triggered her pussy and as she squatted on her pumps and rolled her eyes back and came in a violent rush. After he finally finished she continued to worship his cock, licking all over it and messaging it with her outstretched palm.

Pulling her up to him they instantly started kissing as she was shocked to feel his huge cock throb and expand again. She could not believe that a cock so huge could recover so fast especially after just cumming so hard and for over two minutes, and for him being eighty-five years old.