GILF & 85 yr Old Husband Ch. 04

Story Info
18 yr okd Lindsay fucks monster cock stepdad.
14.3k words
4.12
14.2k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers

Chapter 4 Lindsay and stepdad become lovers

The day my husband dropped Lindsay off at the airport he was headed to Egypt. My husband was on a diplomatic trip to Egypt. The government trip--paid by the taxpayers had little to do with policymaking and more to do about getting a new eighteen year old in bed.

It was on an invitation by a good friend who was head of the Egyptian consulate. He had a daughter in High School that was coming to America and going to a Washington University to study Political Science. The friend also asked my husband to consider his daughter for an internship. My husband had seen pictures of her and knew that that she had won countless beauty pageants in Egypt. Her exotic Middle Eastern looks had his thirteen inch cock stirring in his pants.

The eighteen year old stunners name was Heba. The instant my husband saw her he sized her up. From his vast experience with teenage girls knew that she stood 5'7" tall, and weighed 118 pounds. From her wearing a skin-tight white mini dress he knew that her eye-catching measurements were 36DD-22-33.

At dinner his eyes were locked on her sinful body dressed in a tight, white mini dress and white pumps. He scanned her body at every opportunity, while hers were on my husbands. When the opportunity came for them to dance to a slow number my husband whispered in her ear that she was very sexy.

"Umm. I was hoping I'd get your attention tonight Senator," she replied softly in his ear.

He held her by her narrow waist as they danced, and they talked about her coming to America.

"Your father tells me you want to intern for me next summer, Heba."

"I do, but what I'd really love is to be your personal intern," she replied.

Looking at her with a raised eyebrow he wanted to get her exact meaning. Questioning her he asked," And what exactly does 'Personal' mean to you, Heba?"

Grinning at him coyly, she whispered in his ear, "Personal...as in greeting you at the door every night in sexy lingerie like I'm wearing underneath my dress right now. Stockings, high heels, with a drink in hand for you, then going to our bed where I could get fucked by this enormous cock I'm feeling right against my pussy right now that I've heard so much about."

My husband experienced countless High School girls wanting to intern for him and wanting to fuck him, but was instantly impressed with this High School senior being beyond mature for her age.

The thought of this specular teen being in my husbands bed had him instantly thinking of all the ways he was going to fuck her. It caused his massive cock to expand against her pussy which caused her to moan in his ear.

"Oh fuck," she moaned confirming my husband having a huge cock.

When he pressed her about how she happened to 'know' so much about him she told him what he had suspected, which was she'd heard stories of his massive cock from one of the High School interns he fucked who came from her school the previous summer. Such was life in the nation's capital!

"I'll tell my staff that next year's intern position has been filled," he whispered back in her ear.

An hour later there was a knock at his door. Knowing just who it was he grinned slyly to himself as he went to open it. Within seconds he had the young Egyptian High School stunner stripped of her skin-tight mini dress to her tan thigh-high stockings and black pumps. After kissing and toying with her body for an hour my husband began doing things to her body with his hands and mouth she never experienced in her life.

That night and well into the next evening her eighteen year old pussy and asshole were eaten and brought off in ways she never experienced. During those hours of fucking, her pussy was reshaped by the biggest cock she would ever have. She realized that all the stories about my husband being able to fuck for days and with endless, powerful loads of cum were true.

On the flight back to the Mid-West eighteen year old Lindsay's mind was replaying every second of her experience with my eighty five year old Senator husband. Her body, and especially her pussy was on fire as she thought about my husbands giant cock, fucking her for hours and hours as he stuffed her pussy and reshaped it before filling it with gallons of the hottest cum. She saw herself sucking his huge grapefruit sized cockhead as her outstretched hands pumped his log-shaped shaft as she drank load after load drown of his thick streams of cum down her throat.

The pent-up feelings of my husband fucking her in every position had her pussy dripping like a faucet through her satin thong. The position that had her going insane was when my husband sat on the sofa as she squatted over his left leg. While pushing off her high heel pumps and slowly rising to the crown of his cockhead then dropping back down on his shockingly enormous cock had her pussy on fire. The feeling of being weightless in that position while fucking onto his giant log of a cock had in pussy firing off like firecrackers on the fourth of July.

Thoughts of my Senators gigantic cock and how it could stay rock hard after cumming and the amounts of cum he produced had her going to the bathroom on the plane to masterbate three times and four times while under a blanket as she sat in a single seat in first class.

Before leaving Washington she spoke to her stepfather and he told her that he would be picking her up at the airport because her mother was out of town on business for a week. Flashes of her handsome stepfather filled her mind and she instantly dropped her voice and said, "I'm glad she's out-of-the picture for the week. Now you and I can finally have our special time together."

He was confused by that, but thought it was because she wanted this time to get to know him better because since he met and married her mother they were never together by themselves.

He thought this was her way of saying they had this opportunity to share some quality stepfather-stepdaughter time together. He was more than happy to hear her say that. Telling her that they could barbeque and swim and even watch some movies together her response was to say in what sounded like a very sexy tone, "Yeah, do," then she paused and said, "that and a whole lot more."

That comment and her voice dropping low and sexy had his mind racing.

Her thoughts of fucking her stepfather all came from her hearing her mother shriek time after time, saying he was way too big for her. Then there were the constant, endless comments her girlfriends made, saying they would love to fuck him, and that they imagined he had a huge cock had her mind filled with thoughts about him.

Lindsay also had ideas that her stepfather cheated on her mother because he was so handsome and the way she saw her friends snuggle-up to him and the way he teased about how sexy they were and if he wasn't married how he could really show them a special time.

And now she was so horny from the incredible fuck with my eighty five year old Senator husband that her mind was thinking about her stepfather in the same way. Wondering how big he was and wondering what he would fuck like.

Her stepfather picked her up at the airport because her mother was out of town for a week at a convention. When he saw her get off the plane his eyes went wide. She was wearing the blouse and skirt she wore going to Washington but he noticed she was wearing a pair of cream high heel pumps instead of her high-top sneakers and from what he could see of her legs she looked to be wearing a pair of nude color stockings.

Instantly noticing that her blouse was tied at her waist instead of being tucked in, it showed her smooth flat stomach and was unbuttoned showing a deep cleavage. His eyes took in the sight of her huge round nipples as they pierced through the material. "Wow no bra," he said to himself as he continued to gaze at his incredible stepdaughter as she walked towards him with a sly grin on her face.

At that very second he a very good idea what happened in Washington that caused her to transform from the innocent girl she was a few days ago to this ultra-hot teenage stunner. In his mind he knew exactly who it was that caused the transformation in his sweet, innocent stepdaughter.

Smiling slyly as she walked in a purposeful way to her stepfather she was happy to see his eyes were riveted to her body. Her high heels clicked on the tiled floor as she walked towards and rose in a crescendo as the sound of her heels clicking against the tiled floor echoed off the airport walls. As she walked his eyes were locked onto her incredible legs, perfectly tapered then to her full breasts as they swayed from side to side as her big nipples pushed through lewdly as she came to him.

"Jesus fuck, he thought to himself as he took in the sight of his sexy stepdaughter.

"God he's so fucking hot," she thought to herself as she walked towards him.

Coming to her stepfather she immediately hugged him and whispered in his ear that he looked so handsome. He in turn told her she looked amazing.

"You like what you see baby?" she said in a throaty voice near his ear.

"Baby?" he said to himself wondering if he heard her correctly because of the loudness at the airport.

"Amazing, Lindsay," he said right back.

When he wrapped his arms around her she felt his strong arms and his tight, firm body. She also felt something she never had before which was his cock press against her. It was hard and it seemed really big.

"Oh fuck, my stepdad 'is' really big," she thought to herself excitedly as her heat raced instantly hearing her mothers shrikes in her mind saying he was too big.

Taking her by her waist and grabbing her suitcase they walked through the airport. As they walked she couldn't stop glancing down to see his crotch. As they walked she noticed three flight attendants smile at him and one even wink at him when she glanced at his crotch.

"Well look at you stepdad, catching the eyes of those flight attendants," she said and as they walked by she looked at them and said," He's all mine."

"Well aren't you the lucky one," one of them said.

"Don't I know it," Lindsay said in a matter of fact tone as she kissed his cheek.

Her mind began to spin as she heard the voices of all her friends say they'd love to fuck him and even saying they bet he had a really big cock. As they walked the clicking of her high heels stirred his thirteen inch cock.

Her pussy was getting wet thinking about what her stepfather would look like out of his cloths and especially what his cock would look like. She even wondered what his cum would taste like and what he would fuck like.

All these lust-filled thoughts came from fucking the Senator. My husband brought out her wildest inhabitations. The way she kissed and sucked his mammoth cock and drank his powerful loads of cum and all the different positions he fucked her and in turn fucked him in. She was transformed and now imagined herself getting fucked by her handsome stepfather.

My husband transformed her as he did with every teen. Every teen he fucked developed a sweltering hunger for huge cock that became insatiable. Lindsay was never going back to that sweet, innocent Mid-Western teenager ever again.

She came away from her experience with my husband knowing she could only be satisfied by an older man and one that had a really big cock. Her pussy had experienced a monster cock and she came harder and more frequently than she ever had. She knew she could only find that bliss if she had a guy with a huge cock.

Although her boyfriend was big at eleven inches she knew she was done with him. She now craved an older man. A man with experience to please her, not a High School boy who came in sixty seconds and fell asleep or watched a sporting event or went out with his friends right after cumming.

While she was in the airport thinking about her experience with my husband and now thinking about her stepfather she told her boyfriend that she wanted to end their relationship and just be friends. He wasn't at all upset, because he himself had been cheating on her, fucking an older woman.

That older woman just so happened to be her mother. While Lindsay broke up with him her knock-out mother was dressed in sexy white lingerie with white stockings attached to a white satin garter belt and with white high heel pumps sucking his tireless eleven in cock.

On the ride back from the airport she continued to take glances at her stepfathers crotch as they talked about her trip to Washington. She saw the pronounced bulge in his pants and began to get turned on.

"Fuck he looks really big," she thought to herself hungrily.

She caught her stepfather glancing at her, running his eyes from her high heel pumps up her crossed legs. With her legs crossed her skirt rose up and exposed her thigh. This is when he saw the lace tops of her stockings. She saw his bulge swell-up even more when she realized that he noticed she was wearing thigh high stockings.

"Fuck, my stepdaughter is so fucking hot," he thought to himself as he glanced at her body.

She was beaming inside knowing her stepfather was scanning her body, and even more excited that he was bulging for her look.

"I'm so happy we get to finally be alone tighter," she said in a sexy voice.

"Me too," he said as he put his hand on her knee and patted it.

"Ummm, that feels nice," she cooed," such strong hands," she added.

Rubbing her knee he let his hand go a little further up her thigh, but instantly took his hand away when he realized what he was doing.

Lindsay was hoping he would keep touching her leg, but at that point they reached home.

When they arrived home he took her suitcase from the trunk of his car. As she got out he got a fantastic view of her incredible legs. At that angel he could see the lace tops of her stockings. It was hard for him not to stare and certainly not to get a huge hardon.

After putting her suitcase in her room he said he was going to take a shower. The reason was that he needed to stroke his cock off to release the tension from seeing his hot stepdaughter dressed the way she was.

After a few minutes Lindsay's curiosity about her stepfather took over and she snuck into the bathroom. She peeked behind the door to get a look at her stepfather to see if he was as big as she thought.

He was soaping his body but had his back to her. Although she came in to see his cock she admired his body from behind seeing strong legs and a tight ass and muscular shoulders. From the mirror in the shower he could see his stepdaughter peeking out from behind the door. He could see her hand going across her big tits to the front of her skirt.

"Fuck, she's checking me out," he said to himself.

When he turned around she nearly came when she saw his cock. He was definitely huge, just as huge as the Senator, even a little wider. His cock was hanging to right above his knee and it was flaccid. Flaccid because he just came twice thinking about her. The only difference between her stepfather and my husband was that his cock had a smooth texture where my husbands was weathered looking because of being eighty five. He did have the same wild maze of veins that protruded off his fat shaft.

"Oh fuck. So fucking huge," she thought to herself as she saw his massive cock going down his muscular thigh and curve to the side just above his knee.

When he turned off the water she ran back to her bedroom. He grinned to himself as he thought she may have gotten frightened at the sight of his cock and ran back to her room.

He went to his room, closed the door and lay on the bed. Even though he came twice in the shower with thoughts about his incredibly sexy stepdaughter, thoughts of her had his thirteen inch cock swelling into a full-on l hard-on again.

Suddenly there was soft knock at the door, but before he could cover his mammoth hard-on the door opened. His stepdaughter walked in. Lindsay was dressed in the first outfit my husband bought her. Except for the dress and bra she was in the garter belt attached to nude stockings with satin thong and black high heel pumps.

Breaking the ice she said in a throaty voice, "I hope that huge cock is for me baby?"

At first he thought he was seeing things, thinking his mind was playing tricks on him. The sight of her had his thirteen inch cock pulsating. Her incredible body encased in stockings attached to a garter and her perfect tits with long fat nipples that pointed up to the celling at the ends of her tits, and a pair of high heels had his mind racing.

That's all he needed to hear. Standing he said in a strong, confident voice, "It's been yours since the day I met your mother baby."

"Oh fuck, she moaned taking his big cock in her hand, "If I only knew baby."

Instantly their mouths locked onto each other's. Within seconds their mouths opened and their tongues were flying across each others like a wild-fire. He knew all this change in his stepdaughter happened over the time she was with the Senator, and he had a very good idea this transformation in her look and behavior had to do with him.

At first he was pissed off at the thought of my eighty five year old husband fucking his stepdaughter, but knowing he was going to fuck the teen of his wet dreams he now wanted to campaign for him.

"Fuck baby, it was torture, he growled, as he ran his hands over her smooth body.

"God, I wanted to fuck you so bad baby. Couldn't stop thinking about how sexy you are," she said as she looked up into his eyes. "So fucking huge," she said as she felt it expand to a raging hardon in her hands.

"Oh fuck, your hands feel so fucking good baby," he moaned, "If you only knew how bad I wanted to fuck you," he said in a deep voice.

"While you were fucking mom?" she said slyly.

"Every fucking time baby," he said which had her moaning.

"That's it baby. Let me take the edge off this huge fucking cock. I wanna watch it cum baby," she said in a deep throaty voice while looking up at him and stroking him passionately with her outstretched hands.

Hearing her talk like this made him think she was somebody else. Not his stepdaughter, but someone that looked exactly like his knockout stepdaughter. He never heard her talk like this but was turned on to the way she was talking now.

"Think about how I came out to the pool in my bikini or around the house in my sheer nighty always wanting to get your attention," she moaned as she continued to pump her stepfathers thirteen inch cock in long, slow strokes.

"Always so sexy baby," he moaned.

As he said it she looked up at him with her braces glistening.

The thought of her then and the sight of her now in her thigh high stockings with garters attached and high heels was too much for him.

"Gonna cum baby," he groaned.

"Oh fuck yeah. Load for me baby. Fucking load for me," she moaned as she pumped her stepfathers throbbing thirteen inch monster cock.

Once again hearing words he never heard from her before his massive cock began shooting bust after burst of long ropes of cum way up in the air and onto the marble floor.

His cum was so powerful that it sounded like hail pounding against a car windshield. Seeing the massive, non-stop bursts of cum fly out of her stepfathers cock over 10 feet away caused her pussy to open and close and cum hard.

"Jesus fuck..... so much cum," she shouted out loud as her pussy was in a deep orgasm.

As he continued to spray a wild burst of cum, her hands continued to pump his erupting monster cock. As she stroked it she was looked on in absolute shock from the incredible load that shot out of it.

"Oh fuck baby, SO MUCH CUM!" she said almost in a twisted grin as she felt his cock pulse violently with no sign of ever stopping in her out stretched palm.

After what seemed like five minutes his giant cock finally stopped spurting cum. She bent at the waist and greedily licked at the drops of cum that seeped out of his cockhead as it finally came to a stop.

shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers