GILF & 85 yr Old Husband Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instantly they began kissing and licking the biggest, fattest cock they had ever seen.

They kissed and licked his thirteen inch cock for an hour with each voicing how fucking huge he was, Time stood still as the two sexy teens licked and kissed his monster cock. In their lives they never saw a cock so huge and were desperate to please it.

As they were licking and kissing his massive cock each teen was thinking to herself how they wished they were alone with him. In the weeks that followed that would be the case as each would be with him without the other knowing.

He basked in watching the two horny teens worship his huge cock. Looking down and seeing these two incredibly sexy High School teens dressed in stockings and wearing classic pumps told him a lot about how mature these two were. He had never seen his stepdaughter dressed like this which was why he thought she was very traditional.

In that time he told the two naughty teens how sexy they were. TAs they licked and kissed his massive cock they each in their own words told him how they always wanted to fuck him. He responded in kind saying he always thought about fucking them too. This was a boost to their egos, but as they were worshiping his monster cock his mind instantly went to his stepdaughter as he once again imagined fucking her.

After the hour, Keisha began sucking his mammoth cockhead and pumping his baseball bat sized shaft with both outstretched hands while Traci stood and got into a deep kiss with their best friends stepdad.

While kissing he would cup and play with her big tits and hard nipples. This alone had her pussy trembling and shooting-off a nice mini orgasm. He would break away from the kiss and suck on their hard turned on nipples.

The girls alternated this pattern of one kissing him while the other sucked his huge cockhead and pumping his fat shaft. He especially loved sucking on Keisha's huge quarter-sized nipples, telling her he's wanted to suck on them since the day he met her. His mouth sucking her huge nipples had her in mini orgasms.

After draining two hot loads of cum out of his monster cock they went inside to start their weekend fuck. Walking over big puddles of cum with his strong arms around both their narrow waists set the tone for an incredible weekend of fucking. That walk to his bedroom took over an hour as they would stop and kiss hungrily or even going up the staircase would suck his gigantic cock.

Although he re-shaped both of their pussies that weekend he couldn't get more than a quarter of his massive thirteen inch cock buried inside them. During that weekend fuck his mind constantly drifted to his knockout stepdaughter as he imagined fucking her. When he was in a deep kiss or when he was eating each of their sexy pussies and assholes and especially when he was fucking each one his mind was on his stepdaughter. She was the one who haunted his waking thoughts.

There would be other times when his wife and stepdaughter were away for the weekend and the two teens would be in his bed all weekend. During those hours he would constantly be thinking about his stepdaughter and how he would love to fuck her. The times when he fucked each one separately were the worst. During those hours of fucking each one his mind would see his stepdaughters gorgeous face and knock-out body each second.

The feeling of his huge cock stuffing every inch of his stepdaughter's pussy while he played with her turned on nipples kept him grunting that she had the sexiest pussy he'd ever fucked. This caused her to cum real hard all over his giant shaft. As she came she pushed her turned on ass onto his giant pussy-stretcher, going crazy as she felt it bore way up inside her.

He was groaning wildly and began saying, "Oh fuck that's real good baby....Yeah, fuck onto my big cock...Use that perfect ass of yours to jack my big, horny cock baby."

That's when she lost it and turned around and snarled, "Oh fuck, I want to please every inch of that huge cock every fucking day."

At that point she thought she was going to pass out from how hard her stepfather was fucking her.

"That's right baby, use every inch of my pussy," "Just the way you want baby," she snarled as she was so thrilled to fuck every inch of her stepdads huge cock.

For the next six hours her stepfather fucked crazily. As he fucked into her he ran his strong hands up and down her sheer thigh high stockings then up to her huge swollen nipples. She had a one-of-a kind pussy that was unlike any he ever fucked. She took every inch of him with incredible comfort, even when he fucked her hard.

"God you really know how to fuck baby," she cooed so many times during those blissful hours.

"You're the fuck I always wanted," he groaned as his monster pussy stretcher slid in and out of her steaming fuckhole.

"Oh God, and I know you've had so many pussies," she groaned in excitement for hearing his say that and the way her pussy was coating his massive cock with each stroke.

She could not get over how strong her stepdad was, how strong he was and how much stamina he had. His unrelenting cock fucking into her hard as he pinched and pulled on her throbbing nipples caused her to cum again and again.

Her stepfather was fucking her madly as she heard him utter to himself, "So fucking sexy...Slender body.....those big sexy tits...Gorgeous ass...Stockings and high heels, driving me fucking wild...A pussy so tight and deep that it can handle and take every inch of my big cock."

He was a man possessed. She knew he struggled with his giant cock to get deep into her mothers pussy and hundreds of others and now the fact that she could pleasure every inch of his gigantic cock turned her on like crazy.

She felt so sexy in a way she couldn't explain, to know that she could turn on such a huge cock. She felt the exact same way with my Senator husband every time he bottomed out inside her pussy, groaning that not many could take his entire cock.

She felt so empowered knowing that her stepfathers huge cock couldn't get enough of her pussy and that she was the best fuck he'd ever had. Even though she couldn't stop cumming over his enormous cock, it felt so sexy to be driving him crazy for her.

As he continued to fuck her with one long penetrating stroke after the other, she turned her head to the side and their tongues flew out of their mouths to meet each other's for a few minutes of twisted kissing. The kissing between was constant. It was a way of showing how crazy they were for each other.

It was as if they were sharing a wicked kiss that was long overdue. As they kissed her pussy was exploding from each powerful thrust of her stepfathers huge cock as it bottomed out inside her again and again.

"Fucking deepest pussy I ever fucked," he grunted over and over as he put his foot up on the mattress and changed the angel of his huge cock inside her. She knew from her experience with my husband that her stepfather wanted to fuck her harder, to test the limits of her pussy, and in this position he could really slam his thirteen inch monster into her.

Before he put his thunderous cock back into her burning pussy she looked back and gasped out loud, "OHHHHH FUCK!"

With his foot up on the mattress she looked back at the frightening sight of his huge cock as it jutted out from his tight body, waving from side to side like a serpent ready to attack its prey. She saw that his huge piss slit was opening and closing with a clear fluid running out of in a steady stream.

Looking and groaning at her open stretched-out pussy he took his angry cock in his fist and brought it to her quivering fuck hole and began inching it back into her. She began to shudder and said in a deep voice, "Ohhhhhh fuck.....Your sexy cock is soooo fucking big...Soooo fucking bigggg."

In those hours of lust for each other her pussy came more than fifty times. His cock was tireless as he came ten times. At different points she would pull his massive cock out of her sex starved pussy and go down and squat on her high heels or bend at the waist and lick all over his giant shaft, tasting her sexy pussy that coated his great big shaft.

She used this time to recover from the relentless stretching of her pussy and to keep him turned on at the same time. She would use the tip of my tongue and run it up one side of his massive cock moaning and mumbling,

"Ummmmmmmmm....soooooo huge......sooooo fucking huge," as her tongue traveled the length of his towering shaft, from the fat base all the way to his great big cockhead.

Trailing her tongue up the sides of his thirteen inch cock seemed to take forever. Once she reached the top of his pulsing crown she lovingly licked off the clear pre-cum that gathered in a clear-pool. She then flicked his huge crown with the tip of her tongue like a serpent as she grinned at him slyly.

She then teasingly kissed his huge cockhead over and over for minutes which made a sexy popping sound while she looked up at him with a sly school girl smile on her face. By the way his huge cock snapped she knew that her shiny braces added to her naughtiness. She then went to the other side of his fat shaft and repeated this naughty act going from tip to base.

She did this over and over as his eyes were riveted to her. She loved the sexy eye contact they had had each time she kissed his giant cockhead then flicked her burning tongue wildly at his huge tip while she sinfully grinned at him. He felt the exact same way, watching his knock-out stepdaughter working his massive cock with so much deep-seeded lust than looking up at him to let him know she worshiped his giant cock.

Hours were passing but it seemed as if time stood still. They didn't realize that day turned to evening then turned to dark as they kissed and fucked. This had been building between them since the day he first came to the house to take her mother on a date. She knew because of the way he knew how to fuck and pleased that her stepdad fucked all the time. Most likely while on business trips.

What, Lindsay didn't know was that although yes he fucked constantly while he was in Asia on business he also fucked while being at home. A lot of those fucks were with her two best friends, both together and separately without the other knowing it.

But this fuck between them was exclusively different. She and her stepfather were fucking with so much passion and lust that she knew this was totally different than any fuck he ever had. She herself knew that this was different from fucking my Senator husband. Although she loved the way my husband fucked her she didn't have the same passion she was having fucking her muscular huge cock stepfather.

As she was thinking about her stepfather while his massive cock not only filled her pussy, but her entire world he was lost in the same thoughts.

He had been fucking non-stop since he was really young. Friends of his parents, to girlfriend's moms to even their sexy grandmothers. His cock was inside hundreds of different pussies, but never in his life did he love fucking a pussy more than his stepdaughter. All he knew was that giant cock was meant to be in her hot, gripping pussy and that he never wanted another pussy in his life.

"Such a huge sexy cock. So fucking big," she repeated over and over as she licked and kissed her way up his towering shaft.

"And such an incredible pussy," she groaned as she worshiped his giant tool.

He never heard his stepdaughter even once curse or use any profanity, He was certain this all had to do with her time with my Senator husband. All he knew was that he loved the new transformation in his stepdaughter and would personally thank the Senator if he could.

This was her way of letting her stepfather know how much she worshiped his huge cock and loved pleasing and turning it on. Eventually he sat back on the sofa and she got on. While on her knees she continued licking and kissing huge cock.

After an hour of running her hot tongue all over his huge shaft, she lifted his giant cock against his tight chest and began sucking on his huge, hanging, cum filled balls.

"Yes baby," he snarled as her tongue slithered across his huge, hanging ball sac.

His balls were gigantic and loaded with cum. As she meticulously licked and kissed each one she moaned in ecstasy.

As she took each of his massive hanging balls into her mouth he was looking down at her taking in the hot sight of his newly transformed stepdaughter. He had wanted to fuck her in the worst way and now here he was with her mother out of town in bed with her. To him it was a dream come true as it happened without any effort.

The sight of her kneeling on the sofa in thigh high stockings and garters and high heel pumps with her round 34DD tits hanging down and her big nipples sticking out long and hard and her being his sexy eighteen year old stepdaughter turned him on like crazy. He was loving every second of it, especially that her pussy could handle his thirteen inch cock without any resistance.

As she devotedly blew every inch of her stepfathers giant cock she began to think about how incredible it was that he could still have such a huge hard on again after cumming so much and so hard every time.

"Fuck, he's just like the Senator," she thought to herself as she remembered my husband staying hard after cumming multiple times.

The eighteen year old Lindsay was delirious, licking her handsome stepfathers huge cock and those massive hanging balls as her long fingers extended around his fat shaft to hold it still.

Her long fingers circling a mere quarter of his huge shaft as she continued licking and kissing away at it had her pussy shuddering in disbelief that he could be so huge and so hard after cumming repeatedly through the night.

As she licked and kissed his super fat shaft she was savoring the hot fuck juices from her pussy. As she worshiped his huge cock she teased, "So baby, am I giving you better head then all your other whores and my mother?"

As his huge cock twitched, ready to cum again, he was moaning crazily saying, "Oh fuck baby you're so fucking sexy...No one turns my big cock on like you baby, no one baby."

"Better than moms pussy," she teased again looking up at him with a sly grin that showed her shiny braces.

"Fuck, you give better head than she does baby or any of my other fucks," he snarled which confirmed that he fucked constantly.

She got off the sofa then stood and leaned over and kissed him madly as she pumped his huge cock.

"Oh fuck baby I need more of this big fucking cock....Lets get back into our fuck baby. My pussy already misses your great big cock....lets get back into our fuck," she moaned heatedly as she kissed the head of his saliva coated cock.

He immediately got off the sofa with his huge cock looking angry and ready to fuck again as it hung down to just above his knee.

"Let's fuck baby," he said as he got behind her and leaned forward.

She reached back and took his giant shaft in her hand and guided it back inside her flaming pussy. After fifteen minutes of gasping and panting hard in short breaths her pussy adjusted to his freakish cock, until he finally bottomed out. This was when they got back into our wild fuck again.

After the stars she saw finally cleared they got back into an incredible fuck rhythm. She was in ecstasy as her wet overstuffed pussy slid up and down her stepfathers torturous, huge shaft.

"I wish we started fucking a lot sooner," she panted as her pussy gripped her stepfathers massive cock. All my friends thought you had a huge cock and all wanted to fuck you," she said in a deep throaty voice.

For a second he thought she heard about him fucking her two best friends, but then she went onto say that she used to hear her mother shriek about his size and lay in her bed imagining what his cock looked like.

As he thrust way up into the back of her overstuffed cunt, her teenage pussy lips desperately clung to his huge shaft as her pussy was opening and closing around his fat shaft sucking on every delicious inch.

"Love your cock....Love your huge fucking cock," she hissed as her stepfather went into the deepest part of her pussy.

"The deepest pussy I ever fucked, he said in a deep voice as his giant serpent of a cock bottomed-out way up inside her.

As he pulled back to his huge crown his hands ran up and down her stockings driving her crazy before holding onto her hips.

"God you really know how to fuck," she moaned as her pussy was now addicted to her stepfathers huge cock in the same way it was my Senator husbands.

"From now on I only want your pussy baby."

"No more cheating on mom?" she said knowing his huge cock was always buried in pussy.

"Only yours baby," he groaned as his hands teased up and down her nylons then over the edge of the lacy tops.

"Oh fuck, I love hearing that baby," she purred as his monster cock slid in and out of her steaming pussy, "I don't want to be your newest fuck. I wanna be your only fuck baby."

His stepdaughter was correct in assuming he cheated on his wife and not only with her two friends, Tracy and Kiesha. With his military defense consulting firm in Korea he was fucking three wives of men on his sales team. The three salesmen were in their early twenties, just out of college and had wives that were young. One twenty and two who were nineteen.

The buzz about him having a huge cock spread like wildfire through the company and throughout Asia. The mistake of the young men on his payroll was when they talked to their wife about the rumors they heard about their boss having a massive cock.

After meeting with each of his sales team employees, taking them out to dinner and meeting their wife the attraction to fuck each other was instant. Of course through dinner the young wife could only think if the rumors to her husbands boss having a enormous cock were true.

The glances at his crotch let him know she had heard stories about his huge cock. When he saw each wife glance at his crotch he would shot her a sly grin. This always caused them to bite their lower lip as she grinned back slyly. This let him know they were eager to see his massive cock.

By the next day while their husbands were out on sales calls their young wife was at his hotel room in his bed fucking and sucking a cock that was easily twenty times bigger than her Asian husbands. What also drove them wild was his ability to stay hard and cum multiple times.

During a break in their fucking he would call his secretary to have the husband sent on a sales call that would have him out of the country for three days. A few minutes later the husband would call the wife to tell her he had to leave immediately for work.

Each time he would return to Asia he would have one of the three salesmen on his team sent away for a few days and would fuck one of the young wives nonstop while he was away. When the husband returned they couldn't have sex for a week from being stretched-out by the thirteen inch monster cock.

The thought of his stepdaughter becoming his permanent fuck had his huge cock pulsating inside her pussy. He had been fucking for years and never fucked a pussy as good as his eighteen year old stepdaughters. No woman ever took his entire cock the way his sexy stepdaughter was fucking him.

"Yes baby, just your pussy baby," he moaned which her had so turned on.

As he fucked into her smoking wet cunt he continued to run his strong hands over her stockings and lace tops.

"Ohhhhhh fuck. That feels so sexy baby...You're hands are driving me crazy baby."

"He said enthusiastically, "Oh fuck baby, I love the way you look. Dressed so fucking sexy."

With that she turned her head to the side and met his tongue in a naughty slow tongue flicking kiss. Because of my husband, this was a whole new look for Lindsay. It was a look that that she loved and knew her stepfather loved. She had his credit card that he gave her and she planned to buy a lot more sexy lingerie and high heels to keep him turned on.