GILF & 85 yr Old Husband Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then squatted on her pumps and began licking his monstrous cock. Her tongue went from the base of his baseball sized shaft right up to the edge of his wide crown. Trailing her tongue up the sides of his thirteen inch cock seemed to take forever. She went from one side of his shaft to the other. She was mesmerized by her stepfather massive cock in the same way she was for my husband.

"So fucking huge," she would utter out loud in a deep voice as her tongue kept his massive cock as hard as steel. Her tongue trailing over his wide, exposed veins had her pussy gushing.

"So sexy," he would say as he watched his stepdaughter worship his giant cock.

This went on for almost an hour. As she licked his giant cock pre-cum began to flow out of his grapefruit size cockhead. Once it did she trailed her tongue up his endless shaft and once her mouth reached the top of his pulsing crown she lovingly licked off the clear pre-cum that gathered in a clear-poo in his wide piss-slit. She then flicked his huge crown with the tip of her tongue like a serpent as she grinned at him slyly.

Teasingly she kissed his huge cockhead over and over for minutes which made a sexy popping sound while she looked up at him with a sly school girl smile on her face. By the way his huge cock snapped she knew that her shiny braces added to her naughtiness. She would drink his flowing pre-cum then work her way down the side of his fat shaft. She repeated this naughty act going from base to the crown and drink his pooling pre-cum.

She did this over and over as his eyes were riveted to her. She loved the sexy eye contact they had had each time she kissed his giant cockhead then flicked her burning tongue wildly at his huge tip while she sinfully grinned at him. He felt the exact same way, watching his knock-out stepdaughter working his massive cock with so much deep-seeded lust than looking up at him to let him know she worshiped his giant cock.

After the hour his massive shaft began to throb and expand. It was what she had been waiting for.

"I want to drink every drop of your cum," she purred as her mouth was sucking his pre-cum in anticipation of his load.

"Fuck baby," he snarled.

"That's right baby. Load for me," she moaned in a deep throaty voice as her braces glistened while she looked up at him.

"NOW," he said as his monster cock began to unload in her mouth.

As he began shooting burst after burst of his hot seed into her mouth she feverously began gulping his powerful load. He was spurting so hard she thought her head was going to explode. As he was exploding he couldn't believe he was finally with his stepdaughter. Her sucking his cock went beyond his wildest thoughts.

Every few burst the hot eighteen year old stepdaughter fervently swallowed her stepfather's powerful load down her throat. She must have swallowed twenty times before he finally stopped cumming.

She could not believe how powerful and how much cum her stepfathers cock could produce. He even went beyond my husband which totally stunned her as she couldn't imagine a mans cock could produce and shoot so much cum each time she sucked my husband off.

"Oh God," that cock is incredible," she said as she smiled up at him with her big blue eyes showing her glistening braces were smeared with remnants of his huge load.

After he came, he pulled her up to him and they kissed for twenty minutes. It was so deep and so passionate. Two lovers who had been craving each other for months. After kissing he removed her thong. He slid her thong over her garter and stockings slowly then down her sexy tapered legs. When he reached her ankles she lifted each high heel as he slid it off. Standing, the sight of her full, round 34DD tits and her huge nipples had him going crazy.

"So fucking sexy," he said in a deep voice as he scanned her amazing body than kissed her again.

They kissed with incredible passion and lust for half an hour. As they kissed his hands were all over her perfect ass and tits. His touch was driving her crazy. He went from kissing her huge rock hard nipples to her mouth. Their tongues would explore each other's for ten minutes before he went back to kissing and gently sucking on her huge, fat nipples. This drove her crazy as he went from sucking her nipples to kissing her.

They were on fire for each other. He controlled the action, which let her know he was skilled at fucking. At one point he turned her around and pressed down on her back. This exposed her pussy and ass to his face as her hands were on the edge of his bed.

As she gently leaned over her bed he squatted on his knees and started licking her ass and her pussy.

"Oh fuck," she moaned blissfully.

"The way he's eating my ass and pussy I'm sure he's fucked hundreds of women, and with that huge cock I'm sure he fucked all the time," she thought to herself.

As he spread her ass cheeks he spit on her hot cunt and asshole.

"Oh fuck," Lindsay moaned in a deep, throaty voice,

"Such a perfect sight baby," he said which caused her to moan, "oh god," in a deep, throaty voice.

He began running his tongue and mouth over each of her turned on holes, going from her ass to her pussy, back and forth. She was going crazy from the different sensations inside her pussy then her ass. She was so turned on that she started clicking her high heels on the hardwood floor in seconds.

"Oh God," she moaned as her pussy exploded in a mini orgasm.

She was on fire as they kissed after she came.

"Let's go to the living room," he said as he took her by the hand and led her there.

Every few feet they stopped to kiss. There was so much electricity in the air between them. This need to fuck each other had been building-up between them from the first day they met. Just as they reached the back of sofa he said in a deep voice, "I've gotta fuck you baby."

As he was saying it he turned her around and took hold of his massive cock.

"Oh fuck yeah," she droned.

"So fucking huge," she moaned as her eyes were riveted to his thirteen inch monster that dwarfed his big strong hand.

He leaned her against the back of the sofa and as she took hold of the back of the sofa he lined up his massive hardon, bringing it right to the opening of her tight wet pussy. As she looked back she gazed at his enormous cock for a few seconds, realizing how fucking huge it was, and what it was going to do to my tight cunt.

From being with my husband she already knew what it felt like to be fucked by a mammoth cock. She was on fire now that she was going to get fucked by another huge cock and that it was her stepfathers huge cock. All these tortuous months of hearing her mother shriek and her best friends talk about fucking him and fantasizing about him herself, and now here she was about to fuck him.

She saw her stepfather had a look of depraved lust on his face. His eyes were rolled back and he had a twisted look on his face and was groaning like mad. This was exactly the look she saw from my Senator husband before he was going to fuck really hard.

When she gazed at his cock she nearly died when she saw how angry and frighteningly huge it looked. It was as if she was seeing a monster cock for the first time as it stuck way out from his body like an angry flagpole, already dripping pre-cum like a running faucet!

She looked at the twisted expression on his face then glanced down and saw the thick maze of veins that menacingly ran along the sides of that huge cock and a sudden bit of fear washed over her.

As her stepfather clutched his gigantic cock in his hand it looked staggering in size as it shot out over a foot from where he was holding it at the base. His cock looked so huge that it seemed to take up more than half of his tight body! She noted that even his big hand barely circled a third of it. It was already pulsing wildly with pre- cum already flowing from his huge cockhead.

As he lined up his massive cock to the entrance of her smoking pussy she covered her mouth to muffle her cries.

Sensing that she was frightened, perhaps even terrified by the sight of his monster cock as so many others; including her mother have been,he looked into her eyes and spoke in a calming voice.

"I'm going to take my time baby," he said as he brought his huge thirteen inch monster past the entrance of her sex starved pussy.

"Ohh fuck!....its sooo fucking huge... I'm cumming already baby."

"Fucking wanted this pussy from day one," her stepfather grunted as he continued feeding his turned on monster into her scorching pussy.

"Oh baby. If I only knew baby," she groaned heatedly.

He was going wild telling her how sexy she was and that he wanted to fuck her from the moment he met her. As each throbbing inch penetrated her overstretched pussy she came all over his huge cock with cries of lust, panting in short-hot breaths from its mammoth size.

"Something tells me you fucked a real big cock," he said as he pushed his colossal pole beyond the opening of her fuck lips.

"Oh fuck baby," she groaned as she bit her lower lip instantly thinking about my husband and his monster cock.

Thinking about my husband for a second while her stepfather pried her apart with his huge pussy-stretcher made her explode violently.

"That's what I thought baby, especially the way your pussy is taking me," he panted then said, "Your mother and a lot of the women I fucked couldn't take me the way your pussy is."

"Oh god, I loved his huge cock," she confessed, "but yours is even bigger and feels so fucking good baby," she moaned in a state of bliss, "It's your pussy now baby, all yours."

"Yes," he grunted then latched onto her hips and pushed his monster fuck-pole past the walls of her already straining pussy, stretching her wider than my husbands thirteen inch monster because of his girth being wider.

This twisted, almost depraved fucking of him thinking about her the times she was by the pool with her friends in bikini and walking around the house in a sheer nighty had them in the hottest fuck session together.

As her stepfather began fucking her harder and harder he began running his hands up and down her thigh high stockings and over her garter straps.

"Love your look baby," her stepfather groaned as he ran his fingers over her stocking tops and garter straps.

This caused her to turn my head and moan, then meet his tongue in a torrid kiss. As his huge cock filled every inch of her burning pussy she began using her turned on ass to meet each one of his long deep penetrating strokes. This was just one of the hundreds of things she learned from my Senator husband.

"Let me fuck you baby," she moaned as she crossed one of her high heel pumps over the other and began working her pussy up and down the length of his thundering fat thirteen inch shaft.

The instant her pussy bottomed out against his tight stomach he let out a roar.

"Jesus fuck," he wailed. "Never went this deep in a pussy."

It was exactly the words my husband said to her which excited her to know she had a really deep pussy. Even her ex-boyfriend with his eleven inch cock was surprised that she could manage his entire length because so many women had a difficult time fucking him, most except for the one grandmother in Florida he fucked.

Once her stepfather said that she spiraled her pussy around his monstrous shaft which had then both moaning due to the incredible sensations their bodies were having.

Her stepfather relished the new angle and moaned, "Oh fuck baby, that's so fucking nice....That ass looks so fucking sexy as your taking my big cock so deep in your sexy pussy," he moaned from the thrill of his monster cock going into the deepest part of his stepdaughters sweltering pussy.

"Your pussy now," she grunted as she fucked his massive shaft as he stood perfectly still.

As she fucked him he kept complimenting her on her sexy ass as it stuck out perfectly from crossing her stocking covered legs while she stood in her high heels.

She couldn't stop cumming from this wild fuck position as she took every delicious inch of her stepdads thirteen inch pussy pleaser. She loved the feeling of her fuck lips gripping him tightly each time she pulled away from his stomach and drew her hot pussy right to the rim of his big crown.

After an hour he took over, holding her by her narrow waist and began sending his monster cock way back into the deepest parts of her pussy. Every time he bored back down and bottomed out she came so hard she thought she was going to pass out. As she burst over his huge cock he sent his monster fuck pole way up into her with ease because of how her pussy coated his fat shaft. This caused his huge hanging balls to slap the bottom of her exposed clit.

"Oh fuck, those huge hanging balls are hitting my fucking clit," she wailed as she shuddered and came.

His balls slapping her hard clit had her cumming even harder from the incredible sensation.

The feeling of his huge hanging balls slapping against her clit as his giant cock soared into her pussy caused a new set of eruptions inside her sex starved fuck-hole. Although she was shrieking and cumming with every penetrating thrust, what she was really loving was the fact that she knew she was driving her stepfathers huge cock insane. She loved knowing her stepfather loved the way her ass looked while his giant cock disappeared all the way up into the depths of her smoking hot, wet pussy.

"Fucking deepest pussy I ever fucked," he grunted in a turned on state as his massive cock slid past her clinging pussy lips and bored into the depths of her pussy.

She loved knowing that her pussy could take every inch of her stepdads monster cock and that her mother and lots of other girls couldn't fuck his entire cock. When I spoke to my husband after he had fucked her he remarked that the eighteen year old, Lindsay managed to take his entire cock and without much resistance. Out of the hundreds of teens my husband fucked there was a tiny fraction that could please his entire length.

Lindsay's stepdad began pinching her hard nipples while he filled every scorching inch of her gripping pussy with his gigantic cock. This sent sparks deep into her boiling cunt.

"Oh fuck baby," she groaned as he rolled, twisted and pulled on her sensitive nipples through his talented fingers.

As he fucked into her wetness he played with her turned on nipples. He moaned in a low dark voice, telling her how sexy her tits were and how much he loved working her big-hard turned-on nipples.

"Best fuck I ever had baby," he said heatedly as his monster cock soared all the way up into the back of her pussy.

He was grunting as his thirteen inch cock bottomed out in the deepest part of his stepdaughters scorching cunt. Never in his life did he go so deep and without much resistance.

Her mother and most others he fucked could barely take a quarter of his giant cock and the fucking wasn't pleasurable because of all the shrieks telling him he was too huge. And now the one pussy that took every inch of his cock belonged to his stepdaughter.

"Baby, I'm so happy I could take all of you," she moaned in a deep voice as his mammoth cock channeled into her pussy before pulling all the way back.

"I've fucked hundreds of different pussy's including your mothers, and none as deep and as sexy as your pussy baby," he grunted as her hot, tight pussy wrapped around his immense fat shaft as if it was molded to it.

"Oh fuck baby, I love hearing that," she said with lust in her voice, as her pussy gripped his powerful cock with every penetrating stroke.

"You liked his big cock baby," he said referring to my Senator husband.

"Senator was enormous and filled every inch of me, even saying I had a unique pussy."

It confirmed his suspicions about my husband fucking his sexy stepdaughter.

"Really big cock baby?" he said in a deep voice as his monster cock bottomed out in her pussy.

"Oh fuck, he was huge and my pussy loved his giant cock, but I can't believe that your even bigger. Wider too," she groaned as her pussy convulsed over his massive shaft for the hundredth time.

Lindsay didn't know it at the time but while her and her mother were out of the state visiting her ill grandmother one weekend her stepfather was in bed with two of her best friends from High School.

The two girls, both cheerleaders with Lindsay always thought her stepdad was ultra-hot. Constantly telling Lindsay how hot her stepdad was and even going so far as to say they would love to fuck him always had her mind racing about him, and her having similar thoughts.

The two constantly talked between themselves about him, both wanting to fuck him bad. Both girls had boyfriends but each would drop them in a second if the opportunity came up to fuck their best friends stepdad.

He always thought they were sexy too, and knew there was a sexy chemistry as they each flirted with him while they were at the pool or sleep-overs. When they learned their best friend was going out of town they jumped at the chance to fuck her handsome stepfather.

One girl, Tracy was Asian and the other girl Kiesha was black. They came to the house under the premise that they needed to get an assignment they left that was in Lindsay's room. He told the girls that he would be out by the pool and to just let themselves in when they got there.

Both girls came dressed in tight mini dresses with thigh high stockings and high heel pumps. The girls were both five feet five inches tall and weighed 115 pounds. The dresses came down just below their ass cheeks showing their amazing. Long toned legs.

Not only did the tight mini dresses show their perfect legs, it empathized their full round tits. Both girls were 36DD with big nipples, the black girl Kiesha had really wide nipples the size of a quarter. Every time she was at their home he always imagined sucking on her extra-wide nipples. If he only knew that her nipples were always hard because she was so horny to fuck him.

The Asian girl Tracy had on black thigh high stockings with black high heel pumps while the sexy black teen, Kiesha had on nude stockings with cream colored pumps.

Once he saw them walk out in from the living room onto the cement patio of the pool and saw what they were wearing he knew exactly why they were there and he was more than happy to satisfy their curiosity about him.

There were sly looks on their faces as they walked to him. As they walked towards him he stood taking in their sexy appearance. As they walked to him their eyes were riveted to his physique and instantly drifted to his ballooning cock. Their high heels clicked on the cement making it a very sexy and very naughty scene.

"Something tells me you didn't come for any assignment," he said with a sly grin.

"Oh yes we did," Tracy said, which was followed by," a really big assignment," by, Kiesha.

"Well girls you definitely came to the right place," he said as they each gazed at the front of his suit that now had a huge imprint forming that went to his knee.

The kissing was instant. As he kissed one then the other he made sure to give each sexy teen equal time. He did the same while they were fucking. As they were kissing the teens were groaning wildly as they massaged his monster cock through his suit.

"So fucking huge," they groaned as his monster continued to balloon in his suit and his cockhead poking through the bottom of his suit

They nearly died as his monster cock continued to sgoot through the bottom of his long swim trunks, with his cockhead touching his knee.

"Jesus fuck," they each bellowed at the freakish sight.

The scene quickly found both sexy teens out of their tight mini dresses. Now in stockings and high heels they squatted on their pumps and pulled down his swim trunks.

"No fucking way," Traci groaned. "Never seen anything this fucking huge," Keisha stammered.