GILF & 85 yr Old Husband Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an hour of this wild, fuck he began to tense up and groaned in a dark almost sinister voice, "Oh fuck baby, I gotta feed this sexy pussy that's driving my big cock crazy." "Your pussy's too much action for my big cock," he snarled as his monster cock throbbed in a way she knew he could never hold back.

She looked back and with a crazed lust on her face and snarled, "Fill it baby...Fill it with your big hot load...Cum in it baby...Ohhh yesss baby, fill it up with one of your great big pussy filling loads."

Suddenly she shuddered and came as she felt burst after burst of the hottest cum explode inside her sex-starved eighteen year old pussy. As her stepfathers giant cock filled every inch of her she began using her ass to fuck harder onto his huge, exploding cock. With him having a vasectomy in his twenties, never wanting to have children, he filled her pussy with gallons on the hottest cum.

She turned and pleaded, "Ohhh baby keep fucking baby...Don't lose that great big hard- on of yours baby... "Oh fuck, my pussy needs more of that great big sexy cock...Keep it fucking my eighteen year old pussy baby....Oh yeah fuck it all night baby...Fuck it all night...Show me what that great big in demand cock of yours can really do to your new pussy baby."

"Fuck," he wailed from her sexy talk.

That did it. As he came inside her pussy he kept fucking her like a wild man and didn't loose any of that giant hard on. As he came her pussy exploded like a volcano. It was like rounds of fireworks going off as she felt his giant cock expand and rapidly shoot burst after burst of scorching hot cum inside her flaming pussy.

As his hot cum shot way up inside her pussy she was delirious from the feeling of his enormous pulsating cock, expanding and contracting rapidly as his molten cum coated her clinching velvet fuck walls deep inside her aching cunt.

As his hot cum exploded into her she wildly fucked back onto his giant cock, moaning every time her turned on ass slammed back and met his well-toned body. She desperately wanted to please every inch of his enormous cock and wanted her young eighteen year old pussy to bring it off inside of her.

Her stepfather came for what seemed like five minutes. There was so much cum flowing out of her overstuffed pussy that it kept coating his huge hard- on. This allowed him to fuck her even faster and harder, until he was pounding her like a jack-hammer, fucking her so hard that it caused his huge, hanging balls to slap against the bottom of her stomach. The feeling of his huge, hanging ball sack slapping under her stomach drove her pussy crazy and cum harder than she ever have in her life, harder even than with my Senator husband!

After a few minutes her overstuffed pussy couldn't hold another drop of his hot cum and the remainder began dripping onto the floor in a huge white puddle. She was going crazy.

Turning her head to the side they kissed with just the hot tips of their two sex crazed tongues as he continued to fuck his giant cock into the deepest part of her overstuffed cunt with huge bursts of scorching cum. The more he came the crazier they kissed.

After he finished cumming he began pulling out of her as her over-stretched pussy clung to his cock in a desperate attempt to keep it from exiting her sex starved fuck-hole. Her stepfathers massive cock finally popped out. Exiting her pussy, his huge cock caused it to make a loud popping sound.

He then turned her around and began kissing her wildly as his hands freely roamed over her nylons then over my aching nipples. They kissed obscenely for almost half an hour as her hands continued pumping his surprisingly huge cock.

What she was going to find out that week was that her stepfather could fuck for hours at a time, if not days. And in those endless hours he could stay as hard as steel after he came. There were many times where after he exploded in her pussy he continued to fuck through his orgasm as if he hadn't even shot off. He had the same hunger to fuck and same stamina as my Senator husband.

As her hands eagerly pumped his still enormous piece of flesh, his mouth was also busy sucking her big turned-on nipples. This drove her to the edge of another sinful orgasm. As they kissed she could feel his huge cock throbbing in her out stretched hands.

"I gotta suck this fucking huge-assed cock," she said almost as if she was desperate and needed it to breath.

She held his thirteen inch shaft and continued pumping it as she led him to the sofa. Even though the sofa was on the other side of the room they stopped ten times to hungrily kiss and play with each other. They were sex-starved for each other. As they walked her hands were sexily pumping his enormous cock while his hands were running up and down the backs of her stockings, then over her firm sexy ass.

This caused her to groan hotly, "Ummmm, that feels sooooo nice baby...ummmm sooooo sexy."

They stopped and immediately began enjoying their twisted kiss. The naughty way they were kissing was a reminder that they needed more from each other, much, much more!

They both knew that this was a fuck that was going to last the entire week while her mother, his wife was out of town. It seemed to take forever to get to the couch which was only a few feet away, stopping and kissing. Her hands kept pumping his giant rock-hard cock as they stood moaning, while the tips of their tongues flicked crazily across each others. They took a few more steps then turned to kiss again.

They stood in front of the sofa and continued kissing with their mouths wide open as their tongues flicked wildly across each other's. As she kissed him her hands were sexily stroking his huge thirteen inch hardon until she bent at the waist and began flicking her tongue feverishly over his great big cock head.

She was moaning like crazy and said, "Oh baby, lie back so I can ride the fuck out of your great big sexy cock." "Let me please it for you baby," she moaned, wanting to give his giant cock everything it wanted and needed.

Once he sat back on sofa his huge cock thumped menacingly across his tight chest until it settled and rose up to the bottom of his pecks. His thirteen inch cock looked so freakishly huge on his tight, muscular frame. When his huge cock came to rest against his chest she moaned out loud. The wild maze of thick angry veins stuck out from the sides of his enormous shaft, making it look almost grotesque!

She spent the next hour just kissing his giant cock, licking it while she pumped his enormous piece of flesh with her out-stretched, fully opened palms. As his stepdaughter made love to his enormous cock with her mouth, tongue and hands, she looked up at him grinning slyly saying, "So fucking huge," a hundred times.

After an hour of this trance-like cock worship he was throbbing and said, "Let's fuck baby."

"Oh yessss," she moaned in my hottest breath.

He then stood and they kissed hard. As her stepfathers monster cock ran by the side of her thigh high stockings she began pumping the length of it.

After they kissed, they moved to the dining room where they kissed as he leaned against the living room table. He pulled her to his chest and began fucking her from behind. Even though she had his monstrous cock inside her for hours her pussy was still shocked by the enormity of it.

As he held onto her narrow waist and fucked into her she looked back and snarled, "Oh baby just stand still and let me fuck your great big cock...Let me fuck it for you baby...Let me use my pussy to jack that big ass cock of yours baby."

Once again he could not get over the way his stepdaughter was speaking to him. He never heard her utter a single curse word, and here she was talking in the most lust-filled sentences about his enormous cock and words of fucking.

He just moaned as she crossed one high heel pump over the other and began dropping her tight pussy down that length of his long, wide shaft until her scorching pussy finally reached the base of his giant cock.

When her pussy finally bottomed out around his giant cock she began slowly gyrating in small circles as she spiraled all the way up the endless length of his fat shaft.

"So fucking good," he roared as his stepdaughter had him going crazy.

"You like that baby?" she said in a deep voice.

"Oh fuck," he groaned. "Your pussy is so fucking good, Lindsay, and the way you're fucking me is perfect baby," he roared.

She was in ecstasy hearing those words from her huge-cocked stepdad. She wanted to please every inch of his monster cock.

"I wanna be yours so bad," she moaned in a trance-like state as she spiraled her ass around his fat cock going right to the rim of his huge bulbous cockhead.

Once she reached his fat cockhead she kept churning her pussy around and around his fat wide cockhead.

He was groaning wildly, saying her pussy was the best he ever fucked and that he never bottomed out in any cunt, saying her pussy was so deep.

This drove her wild. "Oh fuck. My pussy was made for your huge cock baby," she said with so much lust in her voice.

She was delirious from the over- stuffed sensation of fucking her stepfathers great big cock. For the next hour she used his great big as he stayed perfectly still. He was thoroughly basking in the indescribable pleasure of his stepdaughters incredible eighteen year old pussy and the way it was milking his fat shaft.

As she fucked onto his huge, fat cock, he turned his hips, changing the angle as she fucked back down on him. The change of angle sent his huge cock into spasms, as it thrilled from the incredible sensation of her wild pussy.

As he fucked into her smoking cunt, he thought to himself how her pussy was designed for his giant cock, and that he had never fucked one so tight and so hot before that could manage his entire length.

When her stepfather would change the angel of his monster cock, it would set-off a series of explosions she only experienced with the Senator. Her stepfathers cock going deep inside her pussy caused it to erupt all over his shaft, coating it with hot cum. This lubricated his mammoth shaft and allowed him to fuck without any resistance.

As lindsay fucked onto his gigantic cock she must have cum fifty times from the sheer size of his pulsating monster, and the wild angels of his cock. While she slow fucked onto his great big cock, his gifted hands were running up and down her stocking covered legs then to her big turned on nipples. His hands alone made her even crazier.

She was delirious from having over foot of cock impaled all the way up into the bottom of her trembling eighteen year old pussy. She continued to moan, "OOOOOHHHHH GODDDD SO FUCKING DEEP!" as her pussy clenched like a vise-grip onto her stepfathers enormous pussy pleaser. It caused her to convulse over and over in rapid earth-shattering orgasms, each one coating his giant shaft in a wild cum bath.

As his talented hands played with her nylons from the sides of her stockings to the lacy tops then went up to her engorged nipples and pinched them caused her to moan.

"Oh fuck baby that feels sooo fucking sexy...Your hands and that huge assed cock are driving my pussy crazy baby...."Can't stop cumming all over that great big sexy cock of yours she groaned."

He was going crazy by the way she was talking to him. She used words that he never heard of out of her mouth before. As she bottomed out on his huge shaft she was gyrating her pussy in a hot teasing spiral motion.

"So fucking good baby," her stepdad moaned.

Turning her head to the side they immediately met in a wild tongue kiss. It was a sinful kiss as their lips never touched, just their wild tongues flicking at a frenzied rate. As they kissed heatedly she moaned in a turned on voice, "Oh fuck baby, I'm so horny for your huge assed cock." "I've never been so horny to fuck," she moaned out loud.

He was moaning like crazy too, and she could feel his giant cock begin to expand in her overstuffed cunt. This caused her to take rapid, and very short breaths as she bit her lower lip in anticipation of him cumming again.

Her eyes began to tear-up from the expanding of his huge cock, stretching her cunt even further. She knew another big load of cum was on its way up into her turned on pussy,and was going wild, fucking it hard, waiting for it explode inside her. As she felt his giant cock pulsing rapidly inside her she grabbed it by the base and immediately turned and bent at the waist to suck on it a little. In a deranged voice said,

"Oh baby I need to blow your huge cock first....Let me suck on this big ass cock just a little" "I need to taste my pussy on it and blow it so bad baby...Let me blow it first, then we'll get back into our sexy fuck."

He was out of his mind at the way his stepdaughter was speaking to him. Never had he once heard her use a curse word. All he knew was that his little girl totally grew up while she was with my Senator husband.

Before he could say a word she was squatting on her pumps licking all over and under his massive pulsating shaft like a rabid dog. As she licked away at his huge cock, making contact with every inch of flesh and every huge, protruding vein she couldn't stop marveling over the sheer size of it.

"Fuck, my stepdads cock is as big as the Senators monster cock, she thought to herself with intense lust.

"Yeah baby, that's it... taste your sexy pussy on that big fucking cock." "Yeah baby suck that sexy pussy of yours off my great big cock."

As she feverishly worshiped his thirteen inch cock with her tongue, mouth and hands he was grunting louder and louder.

"Oh fuck baby, your too fucking sexy....I can't hold this fucking load back much longer baby."

"Let it go baby," she purred happy that she was too much action for his huge cock.

"Your sexy body dressed in those sexy stockings and high heels is driving my great big cock fucking crazy baby....I need to get back into that sexy pussy of yours again or I'm gonna blow this big fucking load all over your hot body baby."

Although Lindsay desperately wanted to keep sucking his huge turned on cock until she brought it off with her mouth and hands she knew her stepdad wanted to fuck. She too needed to feel that giant cock explode inside her pussy.

She looked up at him and moaned, "Oh fuck yeah baby, let's get this huge ass cock back into my pussy."

He than lifted her up then turned me around so that she was now leaning against the table then positioned himself behind her. Reaching back she guided his twelve inch cock to her on-fire pussy again.

As she guided that wild giant veined monster to her sizzling pussy, he snarled and said, "Baby you've got the hottest cunt I ever fucked. Your pussy is driving my big cock insane baby."

She moaned and began cumming instantly as soon as his big baseball sized cock head parted her smoldering fuck- lips wide apart.

She looked back and snarled, "Oh fuck yeah baby... give me every fucking inch of your big ass horse cock...Fuck it like a wild man. Drop that big hot load inside this horny pussy baby."

The deeper he invaded her tight as a glove cunt, the more she was forced to except it.

"OH God," she cried as he pushed his throbbing cock inside her again. Taking short breaths as she tried adjusting to his massive shaft again, she was loving the waves of lust that exploded through her body with every stroke of his huge cock as it borrowed its way up inside her burning cunt.

"Ohhh fuuuuck I can't stop cumming over your big ass cock baby," she cried out with lust in her voice....Ohhh God, it's splitting me in half.....Soooo fucking big......soooo fucking good."

They were both going crazy and groaning like wild animals in heat as his huge cock pistoned deep into the back of his stepdaughters ultra-tight pussy. His monster was staking a clime to her pussy and she was absolutely loving it.

As her stepfathers hands gripped her garters he would guide her onto his huge twelve inch cock as he groaned in a rage-like way. The experience of fucked with each unrelenting stroke of his monster cock caused her to explode over every inch of his freakish shaft each time her turned on pussy made the seemingly endless journey down the length of his enormous, throbbing, huge veined monster.

As he fucked his smoking-hot stepdaughter from behind, he ran his hand down her right stocking covered leg and pulled it back against the outside of his leg. He then held onto her size 10 high heel pump and gripped it in his hand. He then grabbed onto her shoulder and began hammering his monster cock into her hot pussy from a different angle. T

This new angle sent an explosion through her overstuffed pussy and caused her to moan hungrily,

"Ohhh fuck your huge cock is hitting me everywhere baby," she wailed in an almost delirious state.

After that wild fuck they made their way to his bedroom. She got in his the bed and they kissed as the sun came up. They had been fucking all through the night, and kissed for a good hour before he hit the remote blinds and they slept for a few hours. When they woke up they got into a hot three hour fuck. It started with them kissing then with her stepfather eating her pussy and ass.

This morphed into fucking her missionary style as he held her long tapered legs up at her ankles, crossing her high heels over each other as he fucked his twelve inch monster deep inside her newly shaped fuck hole.

The two lovers fucked like this for the entire week, stopping only to eat and shower. In the shower and the Jacuzzi they fucked crazily until they got out and she stepped back into her pumps. This led to getting back into a wild fuck that went on for the entire week. This also led to Lindsay working for her stepfather and accompanying him on all his business trips.

Although Lindsay was a junior in High School she graduated early because of being on the college pre-track. Right before she graduated her stepfather divorced her mother. Surprisingly her mother wasn't upset. The reason being was that she had been fucking Lindsay's boyfriend for almost a year.