Gillian & Jennifer bully a new girl

Story Info
Gillian has met a new girl and brings her round to play.
3.5k words
4.38
6.2k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still don't think she'll show," Jennifer said, idly running her hand through Gillian's hair, who was kneeling at her feet, head nestled into her legs as she was curled up on a chase long as they both watched the sunset through Jennifer's apartment windows.

"No?" Gillian replied, looking up at her.

"No, I think she got over-excited, made you a promise and she's panicked and is going to bail on you. No way is she going to turn up tonight. Which will be a shame, I was looking forward to bullying this slut together, but I'm still going to fuck somebody ragged tonight, and it'll be you who ends up chained up and begging, trying to make up for disappointing me, won't it!" she replied hand tightening on Gillian's hair, looking down at her, a cruel smile emerging.

They had been introduced a few years ago by a mutual friend who had such an attuned sense of kink that without ever of them either mentioning it she'd known they were both into S&M. Gillian switched, bottoming to the right top when she so rarely found them. Jennifer submitted to nobody and positively delighted in getting what she wanted causing pain and humiliation. Over the last year, they'd played together and become great friends, but tonight was something new.

"Yes Miss," said Gillian, thinking about how much Jennifer would take it out on her, quietly crossing her fingers.

"Any she's already 2 minutes late."

"Yes, Miss."

The knock on the door was so loud it echoed through the apartment, two knocks, an over-long pause, and a single knock, just as instructed. Gillian uncurled herself from the floor, straightened her bodice and knickers, and looked at her mistress.

"Off you go then, do try to remember your place won't you."

Gillian opened the door to find Chloe standing a few feet back, just beyond arms reach (smart girl), standing tall and eyes forward, a long dark coat coming almost to her ankles, a shapeless woolen hat covering her hair, looking nervous.

"You're late," Gillian curtly told her, "do come in."

Chloe bobbed her head slightly and walked in, stopped on a thick rug, and looked around the huge single room. For an apartment, it was enormous. She spotted Jennifer perched on the chase long and timidly raised her hand and waved, getting back nothing but an aloof stare. Before she could say anything Gillian closed the door and stepped behind her.

"Hand me your coat, get on your knees, and stop staring about the place," she whispered in her ear.

Chloe unbuckled the coat, shimmying it off her shoulders and Gillian took it. Chloe got down on the rug on all fours, her hands sinking into it a little, and focused on the pattern in front of her, not daring to look up. She heard Jennifer's heels as she came across, the noise stopping as she must have stepped onto the rug.

"What is it doing?" Jennifer barked at Gillian, "What have you brought me, a cow?"

"On your knees, not on all fours!" Gillian told Chloe, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her up. "Hands behind your back, back straight, head front, eyes cast down! Come on, get it together!"

Chloe shuffled herself into position, straightening her shoulders, and asked "Like this Gillian?"

The slap connected with her cheek before she even saw Jennifer move. She recovered, her face stinging and her heart racing.

"Don't speak unless spoken to, and address her as Miss," Jennifer told her, her voice firm and pointed. Chloe nodded.

"I am Mistress, she is Miss or Miss Gillian; nothing else. We'll call you whatever we like and maybe eventually choose you a name. Now, that's understood, do you still want to be here?"

Chloe nodded.

"Speak up!"

"Yes, Miss, erm, Mistress I mean." Chloe stumbled over her words, "Yes Mistress, I really do want to be here, it's just this is all new to me." she stammered.

"Good, well let's get a good look at you then. Everybody is new at first but they learn. How quickly depends on them, and how much I beat them."

Gillian stepped in behind Chloe and with a ripping noise, her wrists were cinched together with a zip tie. She felt another round her elbows and as it pulled tight it forced her chest up and out. They were nowhere near touching but with a couple of snipping noises it was all over, she was bound tightly for the first time.

"That's better." she heard Gillian say.

"Look at me, let me get a better look at my entertainment for the evening."

Jennifer looked down at the girl on her knees, just inside the huge wooden door. She was tall, probably close to six foot even without heels, and would stand a head taller than both her and Gillian who was about the same height, not that that intimidated Jennifer in the slightest. She too had blond hair, a nice contrast to Gillian's red and her own black. She must be in her mid-20s with a cute little nose and mouth.

"A bikini again Gillian? You do love them don't you?"

"Lingerie is such a fuss on a fuck toy, even if it is pretty! A simple plain bikini is just as hot and far more disposable!"

"That is all true."

From her vantage point, Jennifer realized what a figure Chloe had. Tall and well shouldered she carried her tits well, in proportion. The bikini offered no support and so there they were, a substantial cupful each, maybe an F or maybe a G, definitely of the floppy variety not hard round, bolted-on pornstar tits. Below that she had a trim waist with a little tummy and wide hips. Stepping forward and looking over the top of her, pressing her face into her crotch, Jennifer saw a surprisingly pert arse.

"Well you are a delightful little bundle, aren't you? What do you do for a living?"

"I, erm, I teach at the university Mistress" Chloe replied, her voice muffled because she still had her face buried between the shorter woman's thighs.

"You get ogled by students whilst they try to learn you mean."

"I try to dress conservatively so I don't distract them, Mistress."

"Yes, I can imagine. Who'd want to be at the front of a room with a hundred straining cocks and half as maybe damp cunts? Well, except maybe Gillian, wouldn't you dear?"

"Maybe," Gillian replied, who had had her hand on the back of Chloe's head, grinding her face into Jennifer. They shared a kiss, their new toy stuck between them squirming.

"And how did you meet Miss Gillian? Tell me the story then!"

Jennifer steps away, and then walks off into the apartment, leaving Chloe a little red-faced.

"I was at a restaurant in town with a friend and I saw her eating alone, i had an instant girl crush on her so I asked if we could join her." Chloe says, raising her voice to make sure that her Mistress can hear, Gillian still standing behind her now holding her by her hair.

"And that's all?" Jennifer's voice echoed back.

"Erm, no, asked for her number when we left."

"And?"

"She told me to find her on an app, and give me her screen name"

"And you did?"

"Yes mistress, I installed the app which is for private messages, and sent Miss Gillian a text that night, and she texted back and that was last weekend and now all this has happened Mistress."

"All this?" Jennifer was back standing in front of her, "Nothing's happened yet you little cunt, nothing at all". Jennifer stared into her eyes and raised her eyebrows. "Get her up!"

Gillian pulled Chloe up and indeed she did stand taller than them both.

"Hold her still, she's going to wiggle."

Gillian slid her arm through Chloe's bound arms, pulled her in tight, and with her other hand pulled her head back. Even with the height difference, and Chloe was wearing low heels, she didn't feel like she could do much. In front of her, Jennifer was taking something off her wrist, a large, fat rubber band like you used to see used in the post or in the supply cabinet at work. She doubled it over and used both hands to manhandle it around Chloe's left breast having first slipped it from the cup.

As the rubber band sank in close to her chest she felt it immediately, making her tit feel taught and tight. Her black dark haired Mistress rubbed a finger on the end of her already hard nipple, leaned forward and licked it, and then pulled the tit back into the cup where Chloe was immediately aware of the fabric rubbing against her.

Before she'd even got used to the new sensation, the same had done the same to her other tit and was pushing her hand down into her bikini briefs.

"I think she might like it," she said, pulling her damp finger out and pushing it into Chloe's mouth.

"Get used to tasting yourself and cleaning up, it's all part of the job description."

Gillian pushed her knee into the back of Chloe's knees and gently lowered her back to the floor. As she landed, her tits bounced and she realized the sensation has heightened. They were starting to ache, and she was super aware of them. She'd always been aware of them, living her life trying to hide them really, but now she couldn't think about anything else, her nipples fit to burst, the material moving over her as she breathed, it was all so new! it was then that she realized that there was silence and that obviously she'd been asked a question.

"I'm sorry Miss, I wasn't concentrating, what was that again Miss?" she said panicking.

"Not concentrating?" Jennifer pinched her left nipple and twisted. The pain wasn't searing, but Chloe squirmed and let out a yelp

"I'm sorry Mistress, I was fascinated with my tits and what you'd done." Chloe blurted out, looking down and seeing the rubber bands sunk deep into her flesh, red and angry on either side. Were her tits changing color? Was there a hint of purple about them? She'd seen that on the Internet. This might be her first time in real life, but for years she'd got herself off watching more and more depraved porn online, right back to the early 2000s in her dorm at university, early Insex scenes alternatively fascinating, disguising and so so hot. She's always imagined herself at the hands of a male top, ended up with cock down her throat but this was so different to what she expected.

"I said, have you eaten cunt before?" Jennifer asked curtly, twisting again for emphasis.

"No mistress, I've not been with another woman before, I've only kissed them and then that was..." Chloe is cut off as Jennifer lets go of her nipple and the pain heightens for a second.

"No time like the present then," Jeniffer says, pulling her expensive underwear to one side and pushing Chloe's face right into her. "Get your tongue busy and I'll find out the rest of the story"

Chloe has tasted herself plenty of times, but this is different. The heat and the wetness are so close. The smell and the taste were different. Her nose is pushed up into the soft flesh of Jeniffer's pussy and without any hesitation, she starts to lick, rubbing her face in, finding her clit and flicking it, sucking, lapping, and gasping for breath.

"So, what did you two sluts text about then?" Jennifer asks Gillian, who is busy pushing Chloe's face forward.

"Oh, the usual. What she'd had to eat, how come she'd approached me, why she was so nervous, had she ever been tied up and ridden a wooden horse and fucked in the arse." Gillian purrs, keeping the pressure on the back of Chloe's head. "She got into the details pretty quickly, it was obvious what was going to happen."

"You do have an eye for them I have to admit. When did you tell her you were a subby little slut?"

"Well, erm, I didn't really," Gillian admits, as Jennifer cups her own right tit and begins rubbing and squeezing it, wiggling as Chloe starts to find her rhythm.

"Really? She thought she was going to meet big bad Mistress Gillian and be her plaything? Whatever did you say about me?"

"I guess she did, I, erm, I said we played together and that you'd love to meet somebody like her, and what to wear and that sort of thing. I didn't really explain our dynamic at all, because I thought that we'd both be topping her and that I'd..." Gillian drifts off as Jennifer stares her down, her groping becoming more brusque and painful.

"Are you listening Chloe, can you hear me?" Jennifer asks loudly. From between her thighs, Chloe tries to pull her head back to answer but is shoved back in plain. She nods frantically.

"Gillian here, the fabulously filthy little toy that she is, is not some big bad vicious top you see, she's my plaything. She kneels and licks my ass if I click my fingers. She'd gratefully bend over, grab her ankles, and ask for more as I cane her. She's my little fucktoy and I use and abuse her. You are hers. You might be kneeling there face first in my cunt, but I know you'd spin right round and do the same for her. You wouldn't have dared ask to join me for dinner, would you? It's her you had a crush on, her to whom you send all those naughty texts. Did you send her pictures?"

Chloe nods again whilst Gillian pulls her head back.

"Answer her!" Gillian spits

"Yes Mistress, I send her pictures of me in bed, topless, on my knees," Chloe says and is rewarded by the last words being muffled as she's pushed back into Jennifers' pussy.

"I know you did. She sent them to me. I was the one who had you invited round this evening. I knew you'd not be able to resist two mature hotties. We might have 20 years on you but it's not us down there is it? We know what we want. Maybe it's only fair I tell you what you've got yourself into?"

"A few years ago we met and Gillian ended up in my hotel bed that night. I played all nicey nicey and barely even spanked her, but I knew what she was really like. Since then she's entertained me when we've both got a free weekend, been tied, beaten, fucked, and pissed on, I once shoved the long thin perspex heels I'd worn that night up her ass and made her suck them clean. She's a marvelous slut, willing, keen, flexible and filthy. She knows her place and is glad of the excuse to let herself be taken advantage of."

Chloe nodded frantically, realizing that that was what she wanted, just that in her head it had been Miss Gillian who'd been bullying her.

"She's got a good eye for spotting talent though, I'll give her that. Those tits of yours probably caught her eye and sure enough a few hours later there you are all nervously texting her, probably imagining all sorts of filth, wondering how nasty she'll be with you, what she'll make you do, right?"

More nodding. Gillian has twisted her hair in her fist and is brutally grinding her into Mistress Jennifer now, she can barely breathe and has given up trying to lick her.

"And she will, she needs to see if that's really her thing or not, that's why you're here, here in my apartment, not here on your knees half drowning in me. You're there because we're making sure there's a hierarchy, you, her, me. I'm queen bee here and you both know it. I know what I want and I take it.

What I want, what I enjoy, is hurting people, humiliating them, fucking them, and having them make me cum. Nobody fucks with me, nobody fucks me. Not even toy boys with their handsome cocks and firm young bodies. They come here, thinking they're all that, going to fuck themselves a MILF but they leave having got fucked and I've got exactly what I want. They're the ones who end up tied down, standing proud, riding them whilst I crop them to encourage them, not the other way around. The same with Gillian here, I know she loves it, I know I love it, and everybody wins.

It's not just the sex either, though there's plenty of that. I like putting the hurt on people like you. I've caned pretty little things until they bled. I've written my initials on a man's stomach with an electric wand. I've suffocated subby little brats sitting on their face and jacking them off onto themselves. I've had my fist so far up an influencer's cunt I'm amazed she didn't taste it. I want to see the pain in their face, I want them to beg me to stop, all whilst pushing themselves further. They honor me with their suffering and they go home worn out, sore, exhausted, and smiling. They text me for more and sometimes I take them again. Nobody gets anything they don't really want."

Chloe's mind was all over the place, what had she got herself into? She could feel Mistress Jennifer tensing against her, starting to build towards an orgasm, all whilst her hair felt like it was being pulled out and her tender tits were pushed into Jeniffer's knees.

"You're not bad at this for a first timer," Jennifer told her, sounding a little surprised.

"I had a banker last summer who thought he was all that. Drove a Porsche, had a big place like this in town, thought he'd pulled a MILF. He was a terrible cunt eater, absolutely terrible". Jennifer's hand had replaced Gillian's, finding her rhythm and getting close.

"He ended up with his dick superglued to his apartment window and I pegged the shit out of him," Jennifer tells her gleefully. "I love humiliating little cunts too, having them stand there in their shame, all his dreams of sleeping with me broken, praying that nobody with a long lens spotted him here on the 20th floor. I'm a vicious bitch, and I like it."

Jennifer cums suddenly, holding Chloe's face tight, feeling her pulsing against her. There's no screaming orgasm, just a satisfied groan and more grinding. Her breathing settles down and she steps back, looking down at Chloe.

"Do you want more? Do you want to serve us both?" asks?

"Yes Mistress, please Mistress, please let me stay." Chloe begs breathlessly, eyes wide and lips trembling.

Jeniffer smirks a little and without warning spits in her face, hard.

"Good girl. Gillian, string her up and lube up her ass, I'm going to see how deep she can take me and then maybe you can sit on her face." Jennifer barks, pointing to the huge four-poster bed.

Gillian drags her over by her hair, Chloe stumbling bent almost double because of the height difference and her elbow bondage. Gillian pushes her onto the bed and she lands face-first hard. She wiggles herself onto her side and looks around.

Hanging from the wide bed are various chains, into the middle of the bed has a wide leather collar attached, and others have cuffs. On a broad beam across the bed is an industrial electric winch, the yellow rubberised controls hanging to one side, so at odds with the rest of the apartment. Gillian catches her staring at it.

"Wait until you're suspended from that and Mistress Jeniffer has lined up 5 guys to all fuck you," she tells Chloe, "then you'll start to worry."

With that treat Gillian pulls her up again and buckles the collar around her throat. Pulling the chain up and ratcheting it tight.

"I do hope you shaved and cleaned yourself slut" Gillian said wistfully, "She'll burn your pubes off with a lighter and make you suck her cock clean if it comes out of your arse dirty I promise".

Chloe took a deep breath and let it out. She was shaved smooth, having spent an hour in the shower this evening, but she'd not used the enema kit that she'd bought when Miss Gillian told her. Across the apartment comes the noise of Mistress Jeniffer's heels on the wooden floor, whilst Gillian cuts off the zip ties and bucks her wrists into a pair of cuffs, hanging on either side of her bed.

The noise of the heels stopped and Gillian pulled back first her left ankle and then her right, buckling them into cuffs also, leaving Chloe off balance, taking her weight on her wrists, the collar pressing into her throat making it a little harder to breath, flustering Chloe more than she expected.

Chloe settled into the cuffs and collar, her swollen breasts swinging under her, straining her ears to hear what was going on, behind her.

Mistress Jennifer's voice comes suddenly, calm and brutal.

"Spread her cheeks and hold them, Mummy's going to fuck your new friend first, and then maybe you can have a try!"