Gillian's Weekend as a Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
And the next morning.
2.1k words
4.28
6.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(and the weekend continues)

The next morning, after breakfast, where he fucked her face with her head pinned back against the window, he turned to her.

"Time to get dressed, you're working soon."

"Working Sir?"

"Yes, working. Earning your keep. Chop chop!"

Gillian dressed in the outfit laid out for her. A sky-high pair of heels, stocking and suspender belt, a bodice in purple silk that laced up right under her breasts, pushing them up but not supporting them, deep soft and padded cuffs, and finally a thick neoprene hood, again with a gap for her ponytail but this time with breathing holes. As she stood swaying in the middle of the playroom, Gillian desperately tried not to think about what was to come. Earning her keep? Was he whoring her out?

After a blindfold was slipped over her eyes she felt her wrists being clicked into either end of a metal bar and drawn into the air, the whine from the electric winch muffed by the hood. They rose up and up until she could only just keep her toes on the ground, stretching her tall. If she tensed her stomach muscles she swung free, rotating a little she thought until her toes scraped the ground and took the weight off her wrists.

The doorbell rang.

"Showtime. Remember to be a good little fucktoy, won't you? Neither of us really want a repeat of yesterday, do we?"

Gillian strained her ears as her Master walked off, hearing the door, and multiple voices. They came into the main room, and there was the noise of drinks, men chatting laughter, and nervous chatter. Finally, the group hushed as the door to the playroom opened.

"There she is boys, as promised, a fabulous fit fucktoy, 50 this year and in amazing shape. Go cop a feel".

Her Master really had sold her! Hands slid over her body, stroking, cupping, probing her. A loud slap reverberated around the room as somebody slapped her arse and she spun on the spot, her feet coming up off the ground in shock.

"Winch her up a bit, let's see her struggle!" a new voice called out. The winch whined and she lost contact with the ground. Somebody reached up and pulled the blindfold off and Gillian looked panicked around at the five guys all standing with drinks in their hands, groping her as she slowly spun. They all had some form of mask on, some left over from masquerade balls, one freaky Halloween mask, one face bare and unashamed. At least with the blindfold off, she stopped feeling sick from the spinning.

"The hood stays on, you know the rules boys," her Master told them, his firm voice leading the men as easily as it compelled her.

"You have an hour. Your paperwork checks out and so does hers, you have my word, so if it's your thing then cum where you like. Spanking and throat fucking are fine but no hitting, biting, scratching, or hard play, no exceptions."

In his instructions to her, Gillian had been told to go and get a full set of tests and to bring the paperwork with her. It had been in her coat pocket when she arrived and he must have checked it at some point. There was very little chance of her getting pregnant right now, but this was all something of a shock. She was sure if she said something her Master would change the scenario, but for the moment, all she could think about was quite how much cum these guys were going to pump into her.

"Jesus, you do live a charmed life, where did you find this one?" a tall well-built guy asks.

"Dating apps, same as you." He says offhand.

"No dating app I've been on! I guess that's why we pay."

"Less chat boy, the clock is running."

And with that she was lowered to the ground, unbuckled, arms pinned against her sides, tits pinched and pulled at as they wrestled her down. Gillian struggled and fought back just enough to make them think they had the upper hand; she knew this game.

"Get her over the bench!", somebody called out and Gillian looked up to realize that whilst she's been dangling and groped, fingers pushing themselves into her, her Master had dragged out a waist-high leather bench, with kneeling pads on either side of it. She knew what it was, she'd seen them before on the Internet, but never in real life.

"I see you know what a breeding bench is then fucktoy," her Master said rather pointedly. I bought this one off a pedigree breeder, they're rather hard to get hold of these days. I think they might even be illegal for use with animals."

The men wrestled her over it, ankle cuffs snapped in place as she was forced into a kneeling position over it, wrists cuffed too far out to the sides leaving her head tits hanging over the other side of the padded bar. She'd barely realized how open and vulnerable she was before the man without the mask stepped up to her, dropped his trousers, and started stroking a sizable cock. No wonder he wasn't shy and wearing a mask. The cock was pushed into her mouth and he being to fuck her face.

"No teeth or we'll find a ring gag for you," he said, and Gillian tried to nod as he pushed deeper into her face.

Seeing it was open season it didn't take the rest of this group long to start fucking her. Cold lube was squirted into her ass and a seemingly endless supply of cock pushed into her. As they swapped Gillian realized they had a rotation system and she was being fed cocks that had come out of her other holes, tasting herself again and again, mixed with the slimy cum and lube. At any point she had at least two cocks in her, the bench not making it easy for her to take one in her cunt and one in her ass at the same time, not that this stopped thumbs, fingers and half a fist being pushed into her as the guys groaned and shot their loads in her. Eventually, two of the guys managed to arrange themselves behind her and a third stepped in front, making her airtight as her tits swung under her, slapping on the bench, wet with cum, spit, and lube, red from the mauling and slapping.

Eventually, they seemed to tire. Gillian had no idea how much of the hour was left, but eventually, five cocks, limp and empty stood lined up in front of her, the guys chatting, getting their breath, laughing at what a mess she was.

"That's it fellas, time to dress and get back to work" her Master called out. "Leave your money on the plate by the door."

They filed out, gathering up lost clothes along the way, one giving her a hearty slap on the arse. "You were fun, maybe we'll see you again sometime," he said, as Gillian's head hung exhausted. She'd orgasmed so many times she was exhausted, and hung over the bench, staring at the drips of God knows what on the floor in front of her.

Finally, the door closed and she heard her Master returning, the swish of money being counted.

"Six whole dollars! You must have impressed them, somebody left a tip!" He said, showing her the money as she looked up at him questioningly.

"They're my D'n'D group. They know the money is only for show, not that I ever pay for a beer."

"D'n'D? " Gillian asked looking up and then hanging her head, "I got gangbanged by your D'n'D group?"

"And loved every minute of it I suspect. It's not the first time, they've come round here and acted out a scene for me, they'd a regular little gangbang group, not that they look like those big dicked guys on the Internet, they're probably had four or five sessions like this in the last year, thought this one was definitely special."

Gillian couldn't believe it, her Master was obviously that little tribe's leader, but what must they think of him, being able to say a dollar to ravage somebody in her state?

The doorbell went again.

"Sir, are they coming back?" Gillian couldn't believe what she was saying.

"No no, that's my favour from last night, that you won for me. Perfect timing too."

Gillian waited, feeling her body cooling, leaking, the leather going cold against her skin as she still lay buckled down.

"You know a few years ago, she'd have been in your position, so maybe there's hope for you yet."

She heard her Master saying as the sound of what was very definitely a pair of high heels came from the door, pausing at the door to the playroom.

"Yes Sir, I hope so Sir," a female voice said timidly.

"Well, hop to it, I know you've only got your lunch hour and there's plenty to be done."

Stepping around in front of Gillian was a very pretty young lady of Asian descent, her dark hair pulled back, and a neat grey suit showing off her figure. The jacket was neatly tailored, the skirt just a little too long and too tight to be completely formal, hobbling her steps enough that her ass must wiggle as she walked.

"Sir, please may I take off my clothes, I don't want to get them messy?" she asked, eyes fixed on Gillian's face.

"Of course you may, we wouldn't want you going back to your office with spunk all over your jacket would we."

She quickly stripped, ending up in a very lacy, delicate bra and panties, leaving her shoes one, and getting down on her knees, held Gillian's face and kissed her.

"May I?" she asked, knowing that Gillian knew what she was asking for. After all, she'd once done this, a long time ago.

"Please, please clean me," Gillian said, forever glad of the hood, her face burning with shame.

Her Master's other toy scooted around the back of the bench and quickly began licking and sucking Gillian clean, starting with her cunt. She slid her fingers in to make sure she got everything, sucking and licking, almost clinical not sexy, though she did spend some time licking Gillian's clit until a slap rang out, along with her Master's voice.

"What are you here for?"

"Cleaning her up sir!"

"And what were you doing?"

"Licking her pussy Sir, trying to make her cum Sir!"

Their language was so similar and yet so different. Gillian imagined they had some sort of army/officer/headmaster vibe, all barked commands and formality.

"Then get back to it cum rag, or you're going back to your office with some vicious stripes across your arse to sit on all day!" Another slap rang out.

Gillian felt her tongue licking her cheeks, working her way into the middle and eventually starting to suck on her actual asshole. Once again a finger delicately slipped in and Gillian couldn't help rocking back onto it, but it was gone as soon as she did.

"All finished Sir! Please could you check my work, Sir?"

Gillian felt her pussy lips being spread, then her cheeks, knowing her Master was looking inside her. She could almost feel the pretty Asian trembling in anticipation.

"A good job, you may get dressed and I'll see you again as soon as I need you, Kitten," her Master told her, his voice warm, letting his name for her slip. "Do kiss the fucktoy goodbye, and say thank you."

The kiss was brief but deep, their eyes looking into each other, knowing that they both wanted and needed what they came here for.

"Thank you Fucktoy, thank you for letting me clean your holes and swallow their cum" she purred, then dressed quickly and was out of the front door before Gillian could think of anything to reply.

"And did you enjoy all of that Gillian? Did you enjoy being my whore for my friends and then getting cleaned up?" she asked, as he unbuckled her.

"Yes, Sir, I did Sir! Who is Kitten Sir, may I ask?"

"You may, though I'm sure she's as interested in her privacy as you. She's a high-powered legal eagle of some kind, so even on a Saturday morning, she's in the office. Her Mistress and I share her, fucking from me and pain and suffering from her. I thought it might do her good to see what sometimes happens here and she is a good little cum rag. Now, let's get you cleaned up and maybe a spot of lunch, I'm going to need some energy this afternoon, I've barely fucked you at all."

And with that Gillian tottered off to the shower, aching, sore, bruised, and satisfied. Her Master was full of surprises, and she loved every minute of it.