Gina

Story Info
Gina - a lonely wife starts to help an aged infirm man....
2k words
4.25
3k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello dear reader, my name is Gina, and this is a little story about my life since we, Terry my husband and I, moved to sunny Spain to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle with 300+ days of sunshine and a carefree life.

A few months ago, I became a little bored of being at home all day as Terry went golfing and whilst chatting to Rosie, a few doors down the road, she mentioned that she was looking after quite a few (slightly) infirm and for the most part, house-bound ladies and gentlemen and that one of her fellow carers was leaving for the UK and asked if I knew of anyone that would fancy a few hours a week doing chores for these people. My eyes opened wide and straightaway, I said "I wouldn't mind doing something like that Rosie" and went on to say that as she already knew, Terry was out nigh on every other day golfing. I wasn't concerned about the money of course, just wanted something to do and asked Terry if he would mind. Naturally, he didn't and said it would do me good to get out and about.

Now, Terry is some 18 years my senior at the age of 62 and yes, that makes me 48 and yes, there is a big age difference, but as Terry say's "It's only a number", which it is. Terry lives life to the full and he certainly has the stamina and the outlook of a man half his age, especially in the bedroom! He also has a vivid imagination as I found out 4 months ago when, after a drunken party with a golfing friend of his, he suggested that "next time, you should wear something a bit more revealing to show your tits". I was kind of shocked, but I smiled, and I liked the idea of that and said to him "Well darling, maybe you should buy me some new clothes to do just that!". He laughed and low and behold, 2 weeks later a parcel arrived from the UK and inside were 5 dresses, 3 red and 2 black and all had a very common theme, short and bloody low cut or a plunging neckline!

Now, before you start thinking that I have big fake 36DD boobs, stop right there! I do have a nice pair of natural 32E, yes 32E, I am of slender build and only weigh 8st and a bit which suits my height of 5'4". Yes, I am also a blonde, natural blonde and save a delicate strip 'down there' that is the only hair on my body

I modelled them for him that very night and I don't think I have ever seen or felt his cock so hard as it was that night and when I made the comment, he told me that he could just see me wearing them in front of his golfing partners, especially Scraggy and that thought got him so hard. He got me doing various poses, various situations where I would have to bend over or lean forward and afterwards he told me that all the time, he could see just how much others would see as and when the time came. I do have to admit, that I did enjoy the thought of my boobs being on show and the occasional 'nipple slip' to top it off and yes, some of the poses/situations that would happen. "Take some pics love" I said as I went through the poses again. I wanted to see what they (the men) would see if I bent over, forward, sat or squatted. I wanted to see how much they could and/or would see, if I wanted.

I really do enjoy sucking and stroking cocks and I suppose I've done that a few times in my wild life and certainly Terry enjoys the attention of both my hand and mouth, especially when he wants to finish off all over my face; just as he did that night and oh hell, what a load he shot too. "Wow darling" I said as I licked my fingers. "That was some load" I continued as I cleaned his cock.

That was the night when things started to change for us and two nights later, after his Sunday game of golf, he'd invited Scraggy round for a beer and a bite to eat. He, Terry, chose the dress I was to wear that night and told me that panties would not be necessary. I did mention the fact that the shortness of the dress could lead to Scraggy seeing my pussy. Terry just smiled. I just shrugged my shoulders and did as he said/requested.

Deep plunging neckline, held together JUST by a brooch style clasp that just allowed me to cover my nipples and I would need to keep adjusting (until ordered not to do so) to prevent my boobs from slipping out. 4 glasses of wine for me and at least 5 pints for the guys later, the 'order' came. I was slightly nervous, for this was Terry's good pal and golfing buddy, but what my darling wanted, my darling got. I delivered them another can of beer and as I did so, I purposely leant forward a bit more and lingered there as my right boob slipped out. I pretended not to notice until Terry made a comment and feigning shock and horror I tucked the offending boob back inside the dress. They laughed, and I called them both "Perverted bastards" with a smile on my face. Life got even better when I found out that Scraggy, who lived 3 doors down the road, had converted his basement into a small gymnasium and told me that I could use it anytime I wanted and even offered me a spare key to the basement, which I gleefully accepted.

That was the start of the fun times for us and the start of my enjoying being an exhibitionist and now I didn't bother trying to hide as I lay by our pool to top up my already nice deep tan. Far from trying to hide, I made sure that every so often, I could be seen going into the house from the 5th fairway that our house faced onto. I'd now stopped putting on my robe to cover my nakedness and just walked about totally naked. I'd heard a few comments as the golfers passed by and it was strange to see how many began to look for golf balls close to the house!

One night we were sat outside, enjoying a few glasses of wine and I mentioned that one of the gents I see on a weekly basis where I do his laundry and a bit of housework complained of his aching legs and asked if I could put on his cream. "Now, I know we aren't supposed to administer any actual treatment, but it was only his calves and he couldn't reach that far down" I said to Terry taking another drink, "But I felt so sorry for him" I said and then continued to tell Terry just how Tom (the elderly gent) sat in his chair and told me I was being very kind to him as I started to (gently) apply the cream to his legs and Terry asked me how old he was. "74" I told him and said he struggled to get about without his walking sticks. "Anyway" I said to Terry "I was kneeling in front of him and had his foot resting on a small stool and has I looked up to see if he was okay, bang wallop, there it was, his cock on display as his robe had slipped off from his thighs. I pretended not to notice, of course, but it was difficult to miss!" I said with a laugh looking at Terry for some form of reaction as I was kind of worried he would be angry and tell me not to do it anymore, but quite the opposite. We were both getting quite tipsy and he said, "Maybe you should try to get it hard darling" he said taking a deep swig of his wine. I laughed and saw him wink.

I changed the subject as I was unsure if I really wanted to do that, especially to an old man but I had to admit that later that night, I did think about it and wondered if he could get it hard and maintain it, maybe I would try! I changed the subject to using Scraggy's gymnasium in the mornings, maybe a couple of times a week, when they were out golfing. Terry nodded and said "Yes, that would be good for you Gina love" with a smile that I am sure meant something and yes, it sure did as I found out within minutes as I began to rub my hand over his hard cock. "Oh my" I said, "who's in a horny mood right now" I continued as I pulled out my hubby's hard cock from under his shorts. He closed his eyes as I lowered my mouth to the tip, then taking his length into my mouth and throat. Cupping his balls, I continued to suck and lick at his cock, relishing the fact that I got him nice and hard and began to tease the fuck out of him by saying naughty, dirty things. I loved the way he squirmed when I talked dirty like that. I told him that when I go to Scraggy's gym, I am going to wear a very tight pair of shorts and a light see through top too. Told him that I was going to make sure that I was still there when Scraggy returned from golf with him. "I am going to let Scraggy see my wet cunt darling" I said as I slid a finger into his ass. "He will see my camel-toe darling" I said as I moved my finger in and out of his ass as I sucked his cock. "And guess what darling? That old man, Tom? I am going to get his cock very hard. I am going to wear something nice and low cut, so he can see my tits. Would you like that darling?" I asked as I felt him shudder and shake. I rammed my finger into his ass hard and took his eruption down my throat. "Fuckkkk" was all I heard him say as he thrust his cock fully into my mouth and erupted. "Fuckkkk" he murmured again as I let go of his cock and removed my finger from his ass. I gave his cock another kiss and smiled up at him. "I guess the thought of me getting the old mans cock hard was a good one huh?" we laughed. He nodded and then said, "That might be a good challenge for you darling!".

I stood up, stripped and reached down into the drawer for my vibe. This wasn't an unusual occurrence, Terry couldn't get it hard again and I often used the vibe after blowing him and no, it didn't bother me at all, I quite enjoyed using the vibe on myself with him watching and later, with anyone watching! I closed my eyes and straightaway, the thoughts of Scraggy seeing my pussy came to me and the image of me laying astride the press bench, the tightness of my shorts causing a deep camel-toe made me moan as the 10-inch toy went deep inside me, the buzzing rather loud in the darkness, but I wasn't bothered, I just need an orgasm and when it came it came in a nice stream. Oh yes, sorry, I forgot to mention that I am a mild squirter, nothing too excessive, but a nice gentle stream and mild ejaculation. Unless I am REALLY horny and then it came come out rather hard. I had to laugh the first time Terry saw it, he thought I'd pissed on his face as he was eating my pussy!

Anyway, here we go, that was the background to it all.