Gina Pt. 06

Story Info
Ann pays for her tardiness.
1.8k words
4.21
4.6k
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Part 6

Gina studied Ann`s ashen face. The fear was evident as she looked down at her stockinged feet and then Gina saw her snap out of the fog that had descended upon her. She had seen her mistake and ran to the play room to rectify it. She returned moments later in her purple heels. Gina watched as she turned towards the punishment room with her hands behind her back and her nose touching the cool wood. She was visibly shaking in fear and Gina felt a shroud of fear envelope her as well.

Gina heard the Master come up the stairs. His feet sounded loud, even though the staircase was covered in thick carpeting. He wasn`t rushing, just a measured slow step as he ascended towards the two frightened women. Gina dropped to her knees automatically as her Master took the last step onto the landing.

Ann started to cry and babble, "I-I-I am sooooo sorry Darling. Please forgive me. It wasn`t my fault Peter. I tried. I really did. Please don`t do this. Those women hurt me enough already!"

The Master said nothing, opened the door that Ann was standing outside and gave her a shove in the middle of her back that propelled her into the room that held her darkest fears. Then the Master spoke curtly to Gina, "Here Gina!" and he slapped his thigh as as if she were a dog.

Gina rose and followed the couple into the room were Ann was now sobbing openly and still pleading for mercy. The Master looked at Gina and spoke." Gina fix your Mistress to the table."

Gina was unsure of what to do, but Ann helped her, as she now seemed resigned to her fate.Ann went and stood at one end of the table and spread her feet apart so the left and right ankles were next to the restraints at the bottom of the table legs. Ann nodded at each encouraging Gina to attach the leather cuffs to her ankles. Gina dropped to her knees and began fastening the leather bindings around Ann`s ankles using the thick brass buckle on each to make sure that they were tight.

Ann lay on the table with her bare pussy resting on the top near the edge. The heels that she wore ensured that her pussy was on top of the table and not pressed against the edge. She stretched out and pressed her nipple clamped boobs flat on the surface and pushed her arms out in front of her so Gina could affix the wrist restraints.

As Gina moved to bind her wrists the Master yelled, "STOP!" and Gina looked at him hopefully and hoping that he was cancelling his wife`s punishment. Unfortunately, that was not the case and he barked at Gina. "Take her arms and pull on them until she is tightly pressed against the table. You understand me? And you will stay like that until I have finished. You understand?"

Gina was nodding and repeating, "Yes Master," over and over as she positioned herself at the head of the table at the opposite end to where she had tethered Ann`s ankles. Taking one of Ann`s hands in each of hers and feeling the sweat on Ann`s palms she pulled gently.

The Master was getting angrier and his face was nearly beetroot red as he shouted again at Gina, "Gina, grab her by the wrists and pull hard so that her whole body is stretched. Get it wrong again and you will be taking her place. Now DO IT!

Gina had no choice and so took a firm grip on both of Ann`s wrists before planting her feet against the tables legs to stop herself slipping and pulled, using all her strength until Ann was held tightly in place and her bare bottom was pulled up onto the table.

She looked into Ann`s pleading eyes briefly but had to look away as the fear was all encompassing in those beautiful blue eyes. Gina looked at her Master for approval and received a stern nod in reply.

While she had been attaching Ann to the table the Master had removed his shirt and was now bare chested as he started to speak menacingly,"Ann, you disobeyed me. Your tardiness will not be accepted. This meeting was for both of our benefits as the money we could make is enormous. You nearly cost us to lose that with your stupidity. Just for a bloody hairdresser appointment. I have no choice but to teach you that this will never be accepted here in this household. Twenty minutes late is equal to twenty strokes!" Gina felt the wrists flinch as sentence was passed down and the Master added, "Gina, pay careful attention, as this is what happens when the rules of the house are broken. I want you to watch carefully and if I see you turn your eyes away for one second I will repeat the punishment for Ann. Do you understand?"

Gina nodded and replied, "Yes Master," as she watched him walk to the wall and take down something that looked like a bunch of twigs held together with thick leather bands.

He swung this through the air taking a few practice swings before saying, "Do you know what this is Gina?" And after she shook her head he said, "It's called a birch and it has always been used as a punishment tool, ever since the Middle Ages. It is six strands of supple birch wood that separate once they come in contact with the skin and cause multiple stripes."

Gina felt the shaking go from Ann`s wrists and travel up her arms as she pulled her Mistress taut against the table. The shaking increased to a point where Gina was struggling to hold on, as her Master brought the birch slamming down on Ann`s bare buttocks with as much force as possible. Ann screamed loud enough to wake the dead and as her Master prepared for the next stroke Gina saw five angry red welts appear across Ann`s pale buttocks.

Gina was horrified and felt sick to her stomach put could not tear her eyes away as the birch landed again and again and pulverised poor Ann`s bottom. The flogging seemed to go on for ever in Gina`s mind and after the fifth or the sixth stroke she was relieved to see that Ann had fainted, but the Master continued with his heavy blows until Ann`s backside was literally a mass of bleeding welts. The last few strokes sent droplets of Ann`s blood flying through the air and Gina nearly vomited at the sight. He was sweating heavily as the twentieth and final blow landed, but he managed to breathlessly spit out, "Release her arms Gina and come here!"

Gina let go of Ann`s wrists and saw that Ann did not react. She was out cold and Gina was thankful for that small mercy as she hurriedly knelt before her Master. The Master pulled his trousers down with some haste and released his rock hard erection. The beating had aroused him more than Gina had ever seen previously.

The Master grabbed his straining penis and pushed it against Gina`s lips and her mouth opened automatically to accept the large purple head. She sucked him into her mouth, taking more and more until the tip of his penis rested against the back of her throat. She opened her mouth wider and swallowed him into her throat as he assisted her to deep throat him with an insistent thrusting of his hips.

As she felt her nose touch his pubic hair he ejaculated copious amounts of his seed into her throat and mouth. Gina gagged and desperately tried to swallow his massive creamy deposit but the spasms continued and his come started to dribble out of the corners of her mouth. She kept him in her mouth until he stopped jerking and then sucked and licked his cock clean. The rivulets of come that had escaped her mouth were scraped up with her fingers and those fingers were in turn sucked clean.

Ann was now stirring gradually and her sobs became louder as she began to feel every stripe of the beating she had received. She tentatively raised her body from the table and winced and flinched as every nerve in her body reminded her of the severity of the Masters punishment. Gradually she was able to stand up but her ankles were still tethered to the table until the Master instructed Gina to release her. As the last buckle was opened and Ann staggered backwards from the table both women turned in shock to the Master as he slowly said, "Gina, replace you Mistress on the table!"

Gina was nearly crying as she asked," Why Master? What have I done wrong?" but she received no answer as she felt the Master fasten the leather straps around her ankles before telling Ann to pull on her arms in the same way that Gina had stretched her. Ann was struggling to move as she gingerly positioned herself and grasped Gina`s wrists as directed. Gina was openly crying now as the Master appeared in front of her and she was surprised to see his mobile phone in his hand. He pressed some buttons before pushing the screen in front of Gina`s eyes. Gina swallowed hard as a grainy video played of her collecting the washing that afternoon without stocking or her heels.

"Gina, I know that you did what you did because you thought you had a good reason. However, we have rules in this house that have to be followed to the letter. I cannot allow such a flagrant disregard of the rules to go unpunished. You will receive one stroke for not following the dress code and another for questioning me a minute ago!"

Gina was shaking as the Master moved out of her view behind her and she shrieked as he swung the birch hard against her unprotected bottom. The pain was like nothing she had ever experienced in her entire life and as the second blow landed she had the feeling she was being whipped with strands of fire. How Ann had survived twenty such blows was beyond her comprehension.

The Master threw the birch to the floor. He looked at the two flogged women and stated, "Enough for tonight. Ann you can sleep with Gina tonight as I don`t want to see either of you again until tomorrow! And Gina, can you clean up in here and the playroom first thing tomorrow. I will check your work tomorrow evening!" And without another word he left the room and they heard his bedroom door close and seconds later the water running as he turned on the shower.

The two women supported each other as they made their way to Gina`s bathroom. They both showered and took it in turns to apply antiseptic cream and a cooling salve to each other's bottoms. Once they were done they pulled on some cotton panties that Ann had found hidden in a drawer in the bedroom. This was to try and protect the sheets from all the creams that they had smeared on their battered buttocks. They hugged each other in the bed as both fell into an exhausted and nightmare wracked sleep.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers