Gina Pt. 09

Story Info
A nice night at home with the Master for Ann and Gina.
2.1k words
4.38
4.2k
4
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Part 9

Gina stood in the doorway to the bedroom and took in the scene before her. The Master and Mistress were both naked and had obviously just showered. Her Master was rubbing the cooling salve onto Ann`s whipped behind and she heard him say, "Ann, I was so, so angry last night. Don`t ever make it necessary for me to discipline you in such a manner again!"

Gina saw her Mistress nod and kiss the Master on his knee which was next to her face and then the Master saw Gina and motioned her to come to the couple on the bed, "Ah Gina, come here. You did well this evening. Ann, I think you deserve some attention from our gorgeous house pet!" Ann rolled over and spread her legs seductively and encouraged Gina between her thighs.

Gina did not need a second invitation and nearly dived onto the bed and gently parted her Mistresses legs. The strong musky smell mixed with the flowery smell of her shower gel filled her senses as she planted small kisses all over Ann`s sex. With her tongue Gina licked the entire length of Ann`s slit and she tasted the moisture that was gathering on her Mistresses outer lips. Ann moaned in appreciation.

Gina pushed her tongue into the apex of Ann`s slit and with delicate flicks she coaxed the clitoris from its protective sheath. As it protruded and started to swell she pulled it into her mouth and let her teeth scrape across it before sucking on it, gradually increasing the suction until Ann gasped, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Ann`s lips were noticeably wetter now as Gina pushed her tongue through the dark outer lips of her Mistresses pussy and savoured the pink flesh beneath.

Ann was starting to writhe about on the bed now and this caused her to flinch as her flogged bottom was dragged across the cool cotton sheets. Gina could tell that she was close. Slipping two fingers inside Ann`s wet tunnel she bent the fingers and searched for her G-spot within. Gina knew she was successful as Ann arched on the bed with her body supported by just her head and her feet as she came hard and she rewarded Gina with a gush of viscous liquid that Gina lapped up greedily.

Ann was breathing deeply and Gina looked up from between her thighs and saw the Master was playing with his large erection and watching his two women intently. Gina crawled up her Mistresses body and stopped briefly to suck both of her rock hard nipples in turn. She ran her fingernails over the opposite nipple to the one that she was sucking and this brought the desired shudders from Ann.

Leaving her Mistress, she reached her target, and her Master`s cock tasted so delicious to her as she enveloped the head in her mouth. She let her tongue swirl around the head and into the tiny slit at the top. She was pleased to see her Master lean back on the pillows and shut his eyes as she attended to his manhood. Gina raised herself onto her knees and started to swallow the Masters dick one inch at a time. When she had him half in her mouth she rapidly bobbed her head and used her tongue and lips to drag his foreskin up and down. The Master laid his hand on her hair as a signal that he was happy with her efforts.

Gina knew that Ann had recovered when she sensed her behind her and the pressure on her legs as Ann eased them apart before sliding two fingers into Gina`s dripping pussy. The sensations that Ann was giving to her were making Gina pant around the dick that she pushed deeper into her mouth. She was breathing hard through her nose as Gina felt her Master push with his hips and the tip of his cock rested in the entrance to her throat.

Ann had now replaced the two fingers in Gina`s cunt with her tongue and was licking up and down the length of Gina`s slit furiously. Gina knew that she was going to come soon, and as her climax approached she was trying desperately to prevent it until she was given permission. Gina tried to concentrate on the dick in her throat but this only increased her arousal and pushed her quicker towards the orgasm that was building inside her.

She felt her Master stiffen and knew his release was close. Gina pushed down hard and held him in her throat as he grunted and ejaculated. Gina held him for as long as possible before gradually withdrawing him. She was sucking hard as his dick was pulled from her mouth and as it fell from her lips she had recovered every last drop of his seed. Gina had been so concentrated on sucking her Master dry that she had momentarily forgotten her intense need to climax. However, as the Master`s dick fell from her mouth Ann`s oral ministrations between her thighs once more came to the forefront of her senses and she couldn't contain it any longer and moaned long and deep as her orgasm washed over her entire body.

Gina was trying to suck air into her lungs as the sharp pain came from her arse as Ann slapped her hard before delivering four more hard blows to the same sensitive place. Even through the fog of the pain emanating from her behind Gina realised that her Mistress had shown some small amount of mercy by slapping her well away from the marks left by the Master`s birching. Gina felt severe embarrassment as she heard her Master chuckle as his wife punished their pet.

Gina watched as the Master pulled Ann towards him. He was so strong and she was so willing as he spun her around into the classic 69 position with Ann on top. He was buried between her thighs and Gina watched as Ann sucked his shrivelled and slimy penis into her mouth. She was barely a foot away from Gina`s face and looked at Gina with sparkling eyes as she devoured her husband and Gina watched him visibly grow in her mouth.

The couple pleasured each other orally while Gina just knelt and watched feeling slightly left out. The Master then tapped Ann gently on the behind and she rose until she was sitting on his face and her facial expressions told Gina that her Master was hard at work with his mouth. Gina looked longingly at the now hard, red straining dick that was mere inches from her face. Ann leaned forward and took Gina`s hand and pulled her up onto her Masters thighs and then further until the massive erection was rubbing against her pussy lips.

Ann mouthed, "Ride him!" to Gina and as she raised herself Gina felt her Mistress guide the stiff rod of her Master into her wet, warm, waiting tunnel. She lowered herself until his entire length was buried deep within her. Gina was sitting on his dick facing Ann who was grinding her pussy into her husband's face. Gina started to move up and down on the hard pole and the Master joined in by thrusting up hard every time he nearly escaped her warm folds.

Ann was moving her hips faster and faster as the Master brought her towards her climax. Her eyes were closed in concentration and Gina watched as a small bead of sweat ran down her face from the hairline to her chin and she started to babble almost incoherently, "Oh yes Peter, stick your tongue in my pussy, I love it when you lick me. It feels sooo fucking good, yes, yes, yeeeeeeeees, Fuck me with your tongue. Fuck I'm coming. Don´t stop. Pleeeeease don`t stop. That`s it that`s it Aaaaaaarghh!" and Gina watched as her Mistress and threw back her head and cried out as she came hard.

The Master was now thrusting powerfully into Gina and she bounced with every thrust. Her hands fell behind her to his balls and she massaged them carefully and as they hardened in her hand she knew he was about to come. He slammed up into her one final time and Gina felt his seed splash inside of her and heard a muffled groan come from his pussy covered mouth. Gina fell from his cock to the sheets at almost the same time as Ann dismounted from her perch on his face.

Gina was spent and was sucking in huge lungful's of air as she felt Ann once more between her thighs. She looked down at Ann who was looking straight into Gina`s eyes as she scooped the Master`s deposit from out of Gina`s pussy with her tongue. Turning her head slightly Gina could see that her Master approved of his wife`s actions as he was sitting back on the pillows with a very satisfied grin on his face. Ann finished "cleaning" her, and then slunk up the bed and planted a spermy kiss on Gina`s lips, and her tongue transferred the last remnants of the Master`s come into her mouth. Once that was done she crawled further up the bed and directly into the Masters arms and he enveloped her in his embrace. Gina curled up at their feet like the good pet that she was, and she was smiling as she dozed off.

Gina woke an hour later to the feeling of Ann pushing two cold, lubed fingers into her arse. She groggily opened her eyes to see her Mistress kneeling next to her with a tube of lube in her hand and the other hand hidden behind Gina`s back as she greased her back passage. Presumably the Master wanted to fuck her in the arse and Gina was smiling now as she changed position allowing Ann to push the invading digits further into her.

Ann stopped what she was doing and squirted more of the lube into her hand before coating the Master`s cock. He was standing next to the bed and his erection looked immense to Gina as she watched Ann apply a generous coating of the slimy gel. Once she was satisfied she pulled Gina into position so that she was on all fours with her arse facing the end of the bed. The Master walked behind Gina and without pause he pushed his entire slippery pole into her well lubricated arse. Gina groaned softly as she welcomed him into her forbidden hole.

Ann lay on her back and like a car mechanic sliding under a car she pushed herself underneath Gina and her lips latched onto Gina`s clit and she sucked hard. Her position meant that Ann`s pussy was directly under Gina`s head and she spread her legs inviting Gina in. Gina didn´t hesitate before dipping her head and flicking her tongue hard over Ann`s engorged clitoris as she felt her Master start to push himself in and out of her rear hole. There was none of the aggression or power like the last time he had fucked her butt. This time was a relaxed long stroke fucking where his dick nearly left her before being slid back into the hilt.

Gina had never felt so happy in her entire life. Her Master was giving her a nice slow fuck whilst her Mistress licked, sucked and nibbled at her clit and Gina was licking at the sweetest tasting gash between Ann`s legs. Gina felt stupidly proud when Ann was the first of the trio to come and even though she knew it would be painful for her Gina came seconds after as a delicious climax wracked her body. Her orgasm caused Gina`s anal muscles to contract on the Master`s cock and this hastened his release and he spasmed four times deep within her bowels before pulling out abruptly. Ann stayed in position and readily licked his come into her mouth as it seeped out of Gina`s arse, ran down her crack and dripped into Ann`s waiting mouth below.

Gina braced herself for the expected spanking after she had come without permission and she was not disappointed. Her Masters flat hand landed five times in the exact spot where her Mistress had landed her slaps earlier. The Master hit harder than Ann and it stung like Hell, but even this could not shake Gina`s feeling of contentment, and if truth be told it actually enhanced it.

Ann crawled out from beneath Gina and she was pushing the last drips of the Master`s come into her mouth with one finger. The couple once again collapsed into a warm embrace as Gina curled up at their feet. During the night Gina crept from the bed as the couple lay sleeping and retired to her room. Again the alarm woke her at eight thirty and she was bouncing and skipping like a schoolgirl as a new day started and she waited to serve her Master and Mistress.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers