Gina Pt. 08

Story Info
The Master wins a golf tournament.
2.8k words
4.46
5k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers

Part 8

Gina hurriedly looked at her alarm clock and saw that it was only six o`clock. The Master was early. She sprang from the bed and nearly fell, as her legs were still a little weak after the orgasms that her Mistress had induced while she recounted her story of meeting the Master. She panicked when she couldn`t find her heels and felt the relief wash over her when she found them under the covers that had been discarded on the floor.

She grabbed them and ran down the stairs and slipped them onto her feet and assumed her position kneeling at the base of the staircase just as she heard her Master approaching the door.

She heard her Master and at least two other men. They were obviously in good spirits as they were singing as they walked to the front door. The strains of, We are the Champions by Queen was being sung loudly and very off key. The men had apparently had a few drinks to celebrate their success. Whatever that may have been.

The Master pushed the door open and entered with two more men following closely behind him. In his arms he clutched a silver cup. Seeing Gina he smiled, which was unusual for him, and said in a loud voice, "Good evening Gina. These are my friends and victorious team mates Keith and Tommy." He swept his arm around to indicate the two men behind him. He had definitely been drinking.

Gina said, "Good evening Sir. Good evening Sir," and bowed her head to the two men.

Tommy was in his fifties and there was no other way to describe him other than fat. He was short at around five feet six and overweight with a large beer belly hanging over his belt. His face was puffy and he was nearly bald.

Keith was the complete opposite. Maybe thirty with a body that looked like he spent more time in the gym than anywhere else. He was six feet with perfectly cut blonde hair and Gina saw that he had the most wonderful deep blue eyes.

The Master was laughing loudly and waving the cup in the air like a tour guide as he led Keith and Tommy into the lounge and shouted at Gina in a friendly joking manner, "Gina, drinks for my guests!"

Gina had never seen her Master in such a jovial mood. She rushed to do his bidding and after enquiring what each of the men would like she prepared their drinks at the bar. Placing them on a small silver tray, she served them, as the two men sat on the sofa and with the Master in his usual armchair.

She felt Keith and Tommy run their eyes over her body as she moved around the lounge. As she gave Tommy his drink she felt his hand push roughly between her legs and she nearly spilled the drink. Once the men had their drinks Gina retired to the corner and knelt waiting for her next orders.

Listening to the conversation Gina found out that the Master and his friends had won some kind of competition at the local golf club along with another man. He apparently was "pussy whipped" and had gone home to his wife. The three other team mates including her Master had celebrated at the nineteenth hole before he had invited them back to the house.

After ten minutes Gina looked up and saw Ann enter the room looking absolutely radiant. She had brushed her hair out an applied a little make up. She was dressed in a very revealing pink halter top with matching baggy sweat pants. She was bare foot and walked to the Master and kissed him on the mouth and then laughing she said, "Darling, I see you were successful. I am so proud of you. Who are your friends?"

The Master pulled Ann towards him and she fell into his lap giggling like a schoolgirl. Gina could not believe that this was the same man that had beaten Ann so brutally yesterday. He was laughing as he said, "Ann my Love, these are my friends Tommy and Keith. We won the tournament by 2 strokes. Greg had to go home to his dragon of a wife." Tommy and Keith chuckled at this before the Master continued, "But Tommy and Keith came home with me to continue the party!" and he gave Ann an exaggerated wink.

Ann kissed him again, "Well anything that Gina and I can do to help celebrate your success please just ask. Do you want snacks? Another drink?" She pushed herself out of his lap and let her hand brush gently across his cheek as she walked to the bar and made herself a large gin and tonic.

Tommy had a mischievous look on his face as he said laughing, "I can think of a few ways that Gina could help me celebrate!" and Keith and the Master laughed with him.

Gina swallowed as she heard her Master say, "Feel free Tommy, she is all yours! And you to Keith if you want. But I warn you. Ann is just for me!" and he held out his hand as Ann returned from the bar and slipped back into his embrace once more.

Tommy went red in the face and nearly choked on his drink as he managed to ask, "Really, are you sure? I was just joking around!"

The Masters face clouded over for just a second before he looked over at Gina, "Gina, can you use your wonderful mouth on Tommy until he comes?"

Gina crawled towards the obese man. She had to work hard to release the belt from underneath the layers of fat that were pushing down on it. Gradually she worked the belt and then his trouser open before pulling them down to his knees to reveal a cock that was maximum three inches long. He was already erect as she took him in her warm, moist mouth.

Her nose wrinkled as this man had a serious body odour problem. She wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible as he was sweaty and smelly. Thankfully she was an accomplished sucker of dicks and he probably hadn`t had sex in a year and within thirty seconds her mouth was full of his creamy come. It tasted like whiskey to Gina and so maybe the old wives tale was true. A man`s semen had the taste of the last thing he ate or drank. She crawled back to her position in the corner and looked at her Master and was ecstatic when he smiled at her.

The Master beckoned Gina towards him and as she knelt in front of him expectantly he said, "Gina, move the coffee table so that you can lie on it with your legs open towards Tommy. Hang your head over the other end so that Keith can fill your mouth and it will help you as you deep throat him." It was now Keith`s turn to flush as Gina complied with her Masters wishes.

She turned the coffee table so it was end on facing towards Tommy and Keith on the sofa. The table was about four and a half feet long and about two feet high. She lay on the table and let her head hang over the back end. She spread her legs as wide as possible to give Tommy an unobstructed view of her pussy. She had barely got in position when she saw Keith next to her head.

She watched as Keith pulled his trousers and pants down and his huge cock sprang up into view. He was at least eight inches long and his erection was hard as iron as he knelt by Gina`s head and pushed it slowly into her mouth. She felt the tip of his cock touch the back of her mouth and swallowed him into her throat. This position made it easier for her as she felt the last inches push into her. She looked up at his muscular torso as he hastily stripped off the polo shirt he had been wearing.

Keith was long stroking her with his huge manhood. He pulled out until his large, purple, mushroom shaped head was just between her lips. She ran her tongue over it and probed the slit at the top before he pushed in again and filled her mouth and throat. Gina and Keith repeated this action over and over. Gina felt Tommy fumbling between her legs and then Tommy thrust all three inches of his new erection into her pussy.

For the next three or four minutes Gina felt Tommy thrusting into her as Keith carefully slid his penis into her mouth and throat at a steady pace. Keith was still fucking her mouth in a calm and measured way as she heard Tommy grunt and felt his come splash inside her.

Gina could feel Tommy moving away and sitting back on the sofa as Keith`s cock continued to slide into her mouth. Then he was gone. Seconds later she lifted her head and saw him between her legs and positioning his huge cock at the entrance to her vagina. He pushed into her easily as Tommy`s spunk acted as a natural lubricant.

Gina moved her head slightly to the left and saw that Ann was on her knees and had the Masters cock half way down her throat as he lovingly stroked her hair.

Keith increased the tempo and was now pistoning in and out of her rapidly. She felt Tommy`s presence near her head and leant back and took his slimy half erection in her mouth. As Tommy grew in her mouth she heard Keith let out a low moan and then spasm as he ejaculated deep within her vagina.

Tommy was now hard again and fucking her mouth with hard strokes. She didn't have to take him into her throat as his cock wasn`t big enough. She smiled to herself as she thought "He may have a short cock and a short fuse but his recovery rate was impressive!"

Her hands were hanging over the sides of the coffee table. When she felt Keith place his cock into her right hand she started to slowly move her hand up and down the shaft and she felt him harden quickly. Just as his hardness reached his maximum potential Tommy came in her mouth for the second time and pulled out.

Keith's strong hands gripped her hips and spun her over so she was on all fours on the table and then pushed into her doggy style. Looking at her Master she saw Ann licking her lips and then her Master`s cock and balls as he had obviously just come in her mouth. He was leaning back with his eyes closed and still held his drink in his right hand.

Gina looked over her shoulder at Keith who was ramming his cock into her harder and harder now. She could see that Tommy was back on the sofa and appeared to be asleep. Gina flinched as Keith slapped her arse and connected with the bruising from yesterday. He was still pumping her as his thumb pushed into the tight puckered hole of her arse. This made her gasp again.

Gina looked over her shoulder again and saw that Keith was dribbling spit from his mouth directly on the spot where his thumb was pushing further and further up her arse. The thumb began to rotate and aided by the natural saliva lubricant the small hole was widening. After a few minutes of this Keith pulled his cock from her pussy before centring it at her back door and gradually pushing it home.

The initial pain caused her to moan deeply but eventually he was pushing in and out of her and the pain subsided to just a dull ache. Keith was only in her arse for a minute or two before coming hard with a loud, "Yeeeeeeeeeees!" as he ejaculated deep in her bowels. He pulled out and returned to the sofa and sat there sipping his drink as if nothing had happened.

Gina waited. Looking at her Master she could see his eyes were open and looking at her. He looked over her whole body seeming to absorb everything he was seeing with those dark brown eyes. Those eyes that could be viciously cruel one minute and caring the next. Gina loved her Masters eyes. Gina could feel Keith and Tommy`s come dribbling out of her arse and pussy and the Master seemed to notice this and smiled with satisfaction.

All four people in the room appeared to be waiting for the Master to speak. Keith and Tommy were sitting on the sofa drinking while their flaccid and come covered dicks were visible to all. Ann was back in the Masters lap and he had replaced his cock in his trousers. Gina knelt on the coffee table with come running down her legs and pooling on the shiny wooden surface of the table.

The Master pushed Ann gently from his lap and rose out of his armchair, "Another drink before you go guys?" Gina loved the Masters deep, booming Baritone.

Tommy was the first to react, "No Peter, thanks all the same, but I better be getting home to the wife. Thanks for the ...erm...celebratory party, it was fantastic. You ready Keith?"

Keith nodded and stood. Pulled his pants up and thanked the Master as well for a fun evening. Placing his glass next to Gina on the coffee table he walked out of the lounge with Tommy a few steps behind him. The Master followed and showed them to the front door before closing it behind them. They all heard the car pull out of the drive and start down the country lane.

Gina was still kneeling on the table as the Master came back into the lounge. He smiled that evil smile, that Gina knew and already loved, and told her, "Gina, go clean yourself up and meet you're Mistress and I in the bedroom in an hour. Have a long bath and make sure you are clean before you join us. Do you understand?"

Gina got off the table and nodded, "Yes Master," as she went up the stairs with her hands over her pussy and arse to avoid spilling Tommy and Keith`s deposits on the stair carpet.

Gina pulled off her come covered stockings after first kicking her heels into the corner of the bathroom. The stockings were torn in places and basically ruined, so she dumped them in the trash can in the corner. She ran a bath. As the bath was filling she jumped in the shower with an enema kit to sluice away Keith's sperm from her anal passage. She washed her hair. The bath was ready when she was finished and she sank into the water and let it warm her body and relieve some of her aches and pains. The water felt particularly good on her neck which had begun to hurt as she held it in an unnatural position over the back of the small table as Keith and Tommy had used her mouth and throat.

The whip marks on Gina`s buttocks still stung slightly in the warm soapy water but it was nothing that she couldn`t cope with. She used a large sponge to clean her whole body and paid special attention to her vagina that had received Keith and Tommy`s come. Once she was happy that the Master would be pleased, she stepped out of the tub and towelled herself dry.

Dressing once more in a new suspender belt, this time a dark green, she rolled her nylon stockings up her legs and attached them to the belt. She noted that she was running out of acceptable stockings to wear and she must ask the Mistress to buy her some more. Slipping into her heels she appraised her look in the large mirror.

Gina looked at herself. She may have been forty but she still didn't look so bad. Her long auburn hair was a striking feature. It looked sexy and wanton in this damp state as it hung in waves to below her shoulder. Her breasts were not huge, but firm with no sagging. Her hips had a little bit of flesh on them that gave them a curvy sexy look. Her long legs were toned and muscular. She spun and took in her bum that still showed the marks of her whipping. The red welts crisscrossed her pert, taut bum which in a fleeting moment of vanity Gina thought was probably her best feature after her hair. The heels caused her bum and tits to be pushed out in opposite directions and this just improved the picture. She was ready for sex, she thought, grinning at herself in the mirror. She was still smiling as she left her room and walked towards the two people she loved the most in the World, exactly fifty nine minutes after her Master had sent her upstairs.

ColonelB
ColonelB
246 Followers