Gina Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina scooted from the bed and crawled to her Master before swallowing his dick into her mouth. Her tongue tasted the drops of pre come oozing from the slit at the top. She knew he wouldn`t last long and she pushed down hard with her head as he thrust upwards. Her throat opened and accepted him and his knees began to quiver. Seconds later Gina felt his warm sticky come fill her mouth and she accepted it all greedily. She sucked and licked him until she felt him begin to harden again. She gazed up at him with her doe like eyes with the unanswered question of where he wanted to fuck her now. Gina was so horny after the evening's events that she just wanted his cock. He could put it wherever he wanted but she needed him inside her soon.

Her Master flipped her over onto all fours so that she was kneeling below the hanging body of Peggy. She felt her Master`s hardness as he pushed into her drenched gash from behind. He fucked her like an animal, slamming his length deep into her over and over. He was like a man possessed and as he screamed his release it was if he was claiming this woman as his own like the cavemen of old. His fucking of her was so intense that Gina bit her lip until it bled to stop her orgasm coming. She was still struggling for breath as he fell out of her backwards and lay on the carpet wheezing.

Gina opened her eyes and saw Ann and Charles. They were entwined in the missionary position and he was sliding into her with long romantic strokes and she had her legs wrapped tightly around his waist with her ankles locked to keep him in place. Gina was startled from her enjoyment of watching her Mistress get a nice gentle screw from their handsome guest as a small voice called her from above, "Hey Gina, get up here and suck my clit. I am sure I can get off with those luscious lips one more time before I die," giggled Peggy.

Gina climbed to her feet and sucked Peggy`s elongated clit into her mouth. The metallic taste of the small gold bar was a bit off putting, but Gina persevered and in minutes Peggy was screaming her umpteenth orgasm of the night at the ceiling. Gina continued to lick at her labia and found her to be dripping with arousal. Peggy came once more as Gina delved between the folds of her gash and drank the sweet nectar within. She tasted different to her Mistress. Not better or worse, just different and Gina devoured all of the sticky liquid she could harvest.

Gina heard Ann and Charles come simultaneously in a rapturous celebration of their coitus. The Master was pulling himself to his feet and Peggy had fainted again after Gina had induced her into two or maybe three more orgasms. There was a pleasant aura in the room as Gina sensed that everybody had got what they were seeking from the evening. Then the mood changed drastically from golden to black.

Gina felt the Master grab her hair and pull her roughly to the bed and he threw her down so that her body was on the bed and her feet on the floor. She saw he was wild eyed as he grabbed the discarded cane from the floor and slashed her viciously across the buttocks with it six times. Gina screamed from the pain and the frustration of not knowing what she had done to deserve this punishment. She looked up with tear filled eyes and saw her Mistresses shocked face as the Master pulled her aggressively from under Charles. She was placed not so gently next to Gina and the cane whistled and connected six times on her silk clad buttocks. Both Gina and Ann were crying now as the Master landed blow after blow on their exposed bottoms. He alternated between Ann and Gina so they both received the same amount of strokes. When he stopped they must have received at least twenty each and the pain was nearly unbearable. He leaned forward so that both Gina and Ann could hear and he whispered menacingly, "Don`t ever tell me what I should or shouldn't do. Do you both understand me?"

The two women were crying openly now as they nodded and together they softly said, "Yes Master!" As the Master threw the cane to the floor and left the room.

Peggy had once more regained consciousness and Charles was releasing her from the restraints. Gina was astounded at the woman's stamina when she grabbed Charles`s cock and sucked him into her mouth as she fell to her knees. Within minutes he was hard again and fucking Peggy doggy style on the carpet. Gina and Ann hugged each other and watched as the two reached their mutual orgasm before collapsing into each other's arms on the carpet.

Gina and Ann struggled to their feet. The cheeks of their bums were burning and already they felt a stiffening that made it hard for them to walk. They gingerly traversed the stairs and found the Master sitting in his favourite chair and sipping a fresh whiskey. His black mood had evaporated and he was smiling as the two entered, to be greeted by, "Was a good evening I think. Everybody seemed to have a good time anyway." Gina and Ann exchanged disbelieving glances before helping each other back upstairs.

Gina left Ann in her bedroom, and went to her own, stopping briefly to tell Charles where the guest room was. She fell on the bed and cried as the pain shot from her behind through her whole body. She looked at her small clock and saw it was only eleven o`clock. She woke up, still crying, as the alarm buzzed to tell her it was eight thirty.

12