Gina, Sam and I

Story Info
Sam and Gina hook up - I'm there, too.
2.9k words
4.25
9.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several years after "Getting Gina Pregnant", we had moved to another location and were continuing our swinger lifestyle. Gina and I found this on-premise swing club and I convinced her to go one weekend.

We bought her this mesh sheath dress. It was tight, body-hugging, completely see-through, and came down to her ankles. She wouldn't wear it while we drove to the "party", in case we got stopped or were in an accident, or something.

Gina was short and kinda stocky. She had dirty-blond wavy hair down past her shoulders. Her tits were B/C and firm with big fat nipples that she loved to pinch whenever she would cum. She didn't shave her pussy so she had a nice bush and the carpet did, in fact, match the drapes.

The day of the party, she wore street clothes to travel to the suite that had been rented for the afternoon event. We got there and she disappeared into the bathroom and changed from jeans/t-shirt into her sheath dress, with nothing under it. I was afraid she wouldn't come out of the bathroom. I was afraid she would be nervous. She surprised me.

This story isn't about that party, but, I had a blast. I fucked two of the participants and had a great time. Gina didn't. I thought Gina didn't, anyway. Every time I looked for her, she was in the same spot, sitting on the couch in the living room part of the suite. I noticed, at least for the last half of the time we were there, she was sitting next to this tall, slender black guy and they were in deep conversation. Turns out, they hit it off quite a bit.

When we got ready to leave, she changed back to her street clothes, gave our hostess a hug. Then she made a point of giving the tall, slender black guy a big hug. Then we left.

On the way home, we talked about the afternoon. She seemed happy that I had a good time. I kept asking her why she didn't get more involved. "Was there not anyone you took a shine to?"

She told me there were too many people watching. She really, really did want to fuck Sam (tall, slender black guy). And, a significant portion of their deep conversation was figuring out a way they could hook up - without such an audience. She had given Sam her cell phone number, and she had his cell phone number, too.

This was our first on-premise swing event. We had gone to an off-premise ones before - where actual sexual activities were prohibited. We met/hooked up with guys from those, before this time. But, it was all connected: Meet at the event, move to a local hotel room, fuck (or whatever), then go home. This was new. This was totally new.

Gina was hot-to-trot. When we got home, she changed into her sheath dress and we had a wonderful time in bed. I was reliving my afternoon hook ups and she was, she admitted, imagining Sam being there with us. She was multi-orgasmic. That day, when we got home, she seemed to be in a continual orgasm for about an hour while I played with her body and ate her pussy and she pinched her nipples. When I couldn't hold out any more, I slid my dick into her and we came (almost) together. We were exhausted and slept through til the next morning.

The next day was a Sunday. Gina wanted to call Sam and see what he was up to. I didn't want to rush things and made her wait until 10 AM at least. Meanwhile, I messaged with the hostess from the party the day before and did a little checking on Sam. I wanted to get her take on him. She told me he was a 'good guy' didn't drink to excess at any of the parties he attended. He was divorced and a former soldier. That was good enough for me. I told Gina to call him and see what they could come up with. I figured we would be meeting up the coming Saturday (6-days away.)

Apparently, I misjudged Gina's excitement level. She called Sam at 10:01. They talked, quietly, for about 30 minutes. I could only hear Gina's side of the conversation, but it was clear they had clicked and this was merely a continuation of their deep conversation on the couch the day before.

After they'd been talking for about 30 minutes, Gina slightly raised her voice to get my attention and asked if we could meet up with Sam this afternoon. I was thrilled. He obviously excited her. And, he was obviously interested. I asked if he was okay with me being there and participating. She said he was okay with that, but that we would 'take turns' as he wasn't comfortable with any male-male contact. This conversation between her and I was while he was still on the phone up to her ear. He obviously heard her and said something. She agreed with what he said.I didn't hear it and she didn't repeat it.

Anyway, I quickly agreed. I said, "Hell yeah! Where? What time?"

Two o'clock. He would text her the actual location after he called and made arrangements for a hotel for this meet up. We would need about an hour to travel to the area which gave us about 2 hours to get ready to go. I got us something to eat, but Gina was kinda nervous and anxious. She just picked at her meal.

About 30 minutes after they hung up, Gina got a text giving the name and address for a hotel he had reserved a room at. He would text the room number after he got there and checked in. When we headed out, she was wearing street clothes, but she took the dress from the day before saying she would change when we got there to break the ice, so to speak. On the way up, I could sense her nervousness. I was excited. I didn't put my hand in her crotch, but if I had, I suspect my hand would have drowned. I'll bet her pussy was swimming with excitement.

We were about 10 minutes away when Gina got the text with the room number. We arrived, parked near the door to the motel room and went in. Gina gave Sam a quick hug and disappeared into the bathroom to change. The room only had one chair, no couch, but, there were two queen-size beds. Sam sat on one bed facing the window. I sat in the chair which was in front of the window. We were facing each other with a queen-size bed between us. I introduced myself and we started talking. He told me about his (pretty bitter, rough) divorce which was fairly recent. We bonded on both being former military. Turns out we had actually been stationed at the same bases at the same time a couple of times before. But, we had never met.

Gina came out in her sheath dress with nothing underneath and immediately sat next to Sam on the bed facing me. She gave me this look, like "what now?" Like I said, this was 'new' to us. We'd done stuff *LIKE* this before, but, this scenario was new. Also it's good to note, this would be her first black guy, ever. I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Whatever you like. That's what now. Whatever you like."

Gina turned to Sam and kissed him. My dick got hard, instantly. "Oh, man. Today is gonna get good." I thought to myself. Gina was obviously very anxious to fuck this guy. We're skipping the meet-n-greet, get-to-know-you, face-to-face and going straight to the fucking. Alright!

Gina and Sam were very quickly making out. No other phrase for it. Kissing each other and pulling each other closer and closer. Sam started kissing and nibbling on her ear and neck. Gina flushed and her eyes kinda glazed over and she looked toward me. (I think she came just from the making out.) Her eyes focused on me. She had a question mark face like she was asking, "Is this okay? All good?" I nodded.

She pulled her dress up to mid-thigh and pulled her leg onto the bed so she was facing Sam and exposing her pussy to him. She leaned forward and kissed him some more then started pulling his polo shirt up to take it off. He helped her and threw the shirt on the empty bed between us. Gina started rubbing her hands all over his chest and shoulders and she moaned. I realized the moan was caused by Sam's fingers. He had found her bare pussy and was playing with it. (This was escalating, very quickly. We had been in the room less than 15 minutes. Hadn't even had anything to drink or anything.)

Gina sat up straight like she'd been poked with a cattle prod or something and swiveled her head to look right at me with an "OMG" expression. Her face flushed again and her hands went to her nipples and she started pinching them through her dress. (Came again?) I just smiled.

Gina reached for Sam's belt buckle. It was clear, she wanted to get Sam out of his jeans. She was focused and determined to get his belt loose. He didn't help. He had one hand deep in her crotch and the other pulling her toward him as if to hug her tight. She finally got his belt undone and then he helped with the button and zipper on his jeans. He shifted enough for her to get his jeans down to his knees and she kept pushing them down to his ankles. He worked them off so he was just in his briefs. The outline of his cock was visible and pretty big. I couldn't tell if he was fully hard, yet - but, he was big. (I wasn't a slouch in the dick department - about 6" and on the thin side. But, there's a reason I called my dick a dick in this story and his cock a *cock* as you'll find out in a minute.)

After he got his jeans off, he started working on her dress. Pulling it up so she could take it off over her head. She finished that and her dress joined his shirt on the empty bed between us. (No one cares, but, I was ROCK HARD in my jeans. I didn't dare touch myself or I'd mess my briefs.)

She turned back to face me and flopped back on the bed with her legs hanging off the side of the bed and her legs spread so I could see her pussy. Sam had two fingers deep in her and his thumb was on her clit. He leaned over and was kissing and biting her all over her neck, shoulders and then started paying attention to her nipples. I could see the one he wasn't working on was hard as a rock. Her whole body was flushed and I could actually hear his fingers in her pussy. She was that wet. Based on what I could see and her reactions, I think she had already had at least three significant orgasms at this point. Sam still had his briefs on.

Gina was almost panting. But, she still had enough of a brain to know what she wanted next. She used the free hand between them to start pushing on the waistband of his briefs trying to push them down. She wasn't very effective, but she kept trying and Sam got the hint. He raised his ass from the bed and helped her push his briefs down. He was not fully erect, but what he had was bigger than me. I never, ever touched his cock so I don't really know the size, but, he was clearly about 2 inches longer than me and easily 1.5 times as thick.

In the typical porn story or video - at this point with both participants naked and him with a hard cock, she would start sucking his cock. Or he would start eating her pussy. But, in this case, it was obvious that they had basically been engaged in a form of foreplay since the previous afternoon. Gina wasn't interested in sucking cock (she never was a huge fan, anyway.) And, Gina had never turned down a change to have her pussy eaten, but she clearly didn't need or want that at the moment. She wanted to be fucked. Now!

She raised her head up and made eye contact with me. I felt like she was asking for my okay to continue. Maybe not. I doubt anything would have stopped what was about to happen. She didn't want to stop anything. He wasn't acting like he wanted to stop. And - I was absolutely dying to see his black cock penetrate her white pussy. So I gave her a little nod. It was enough.

She slid further back on the bed, propped her feet on the edge of the bed and scooted back. She was pulling on his face and urging him to follow her lead. This was when I first got a good look at the cock that was fixing to fuck my wife. My earlier estimations were pretty close: easily 2 inches longer and close to double my thickness.

She was in classic missionary position; flat on her back, knees up and spread. I think we both expected Sam to slide between her legs and complete the missionary position. He did, kinda. He kept his knees wide so I had the perfect view. I saw Gina snake her hand down between their bodies, grab his cock and line it up with her pussy. When she had it notched into the slot, she moved her hand, left hand with her wedding rings, to his ass and started pulling him in.

The way her body flushed at this moment confirmed for me that all of those other times she flushed was an orgasm. This was a killer orgasm. She brought her other hand around to Sam's ass and pulled him right into her pussy. When he was fully embedded, she wrapped her legs around his and hung on for the fucking of her life. He full-stroked her while I watched. I could almost see the head on each out-stroke - and then heard her moan on every in-stroke.

Maybe he jacked off before we got there. Maybe not. But, he seemed to have some incredible staying power. Keep in mind - he was probably fucking her within 25 minutes of our arrival at 2PM. It was almost 3:30 when I noticed signs he was fixing to come. He had been deep-stroking her for 30 or 45 minutes (or more.)

This entire time, she didn't let go with her legs over his ass - or with her hands on his ass. She pulled him in deep for every stroke that he made. I saw that full-body flush at least 4 more times during this fucking. She was constantly moaning "Oh God, Oh God!" over and over.

He started "holding" when he bottomed out. Just for an extra second or two. The "holding" time increased and Gina would moan while he was in deep. (She told me later he was doing some movement with his cock while it was embedded that was helping her get off.) These "holds" kept getting longer. Her body was staying red, now. I could hear the wetness of their joining. Sam was quietly grunting during each hold. I could tell he was close.

Finally, he drove forward, in deep, held deep and gave a shout. I could see his balls throbbing as he came deep in her pussy. Gina shouted one final "Oh God!" and pulled Sam in as tight as she could and they both came.

I came in my underwear. I never even touched my dick.

============================================

We spent the afternoon in Sam's hotel room. Gina stayed naked. Sam slid his briefs on. Gina did a little cleanup. But, I wanted to do some more cleanup. I got her situated and I ate her pussy mainly so I could get hard so I could have a go. I did get to fuck her while Sam rested on the other bed.

Gina did suck his cock for a little bit. Like I said, she never was a fan and he actually told her that he would rather fuck than get a blow-job and she was happy about that. She told me that, while he was much better fuck than I was, I was much better at eating pussy. So that all worked out.

They had another serious, mind-bending fuck with her riding his cock. It seemed that this time actually took longer for Sam to come and Gina came over and over and over. She had her face plastered to his face kissing and nibbling on his neck/shoulders while she drove her pussy up and down his cock. Until they were both spent.

Sam was quickly added to our life. That was the last meeting in a hotel. All future events, he came to our house. He would show up on Friday evening and leave Sunday afternoon. They would fuck and fuck and fuck. I would get to watch and fuck her too, every now and then.

There were 'true' MFM events - where we were all in our bed together with Gina in the middle. One kissing her the other one playing and stuff. But in my mind, in my recollection, nothing ever came close to the excitement of that first afternoon when I sat back and watched Sam fuck the hell out of my wife.