Gina's Adventures with a Sissy Pet

Story Info
Patsy finds herself under her Mistress's harsh tutelage.
1.5k words
4.4
2.9k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 05/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina's Sexy Adventures

Part 5

As Patsy shuffled in place, her body tightly bound in form fitting latex, from head to toe, the squeaking giving her slightest movements away. She was standing in the entryway waiting for her Mistress to arrive. She knew there wasn't relief to be had until/unless her Mistress took pity on her. And she knew from experience that wouldn't happen for quite a while. It'd definitely be getting worse before/if it got better. She'd tighten up everything Patsy had put on to Her own satisfaction. From her chastity cage, to her corset, to her lace up latex spanking skirt, to her high heeled thigh high boots, to her posture collar...nothing would be missed by Her gaze, Her touch, or Her adjustment. 

Patsy was hoping that she did well enough this time to not warrant her Mistress' corporal punishment. She could feel sweat beading up along the hairline of her wig at the thought of not meeting Her exacting expectations.  The last time, she didn't have her garter on correctly. Patsy couldn't sit down comfortably for a week when her Mistress found that faux pas. It was even longer before she could cross her legs. 

"I remembered everything correctly." has now become a mantra running through Patsy's mind, over and over, as she waits to hear her Mistress striding down the outer hallway. "Mistress must be running late. It seems like too much time has passed since I received the Mistress's text that she was inbound."

Patsy's thoughts were spinning round and round. "No, Mistress wouldn't be late. I'm just allowing my anxiety to lie to me." She takes four box breaths like her therapist taught her. "You don't have to act this second. Pause, breathe and feel in my gut for what is true."

As she was on her fourth breath, she heard her Mistress's high heels tapping the most anticipated and yet most dreaded music against the inside of her skull. Tap, tap, tap, tap.... She came closer until the tapping stopped outside her door. She could hear the soft jingle of keys, then the click of the lock, before the door opened. 

"Hello, pet." Mistress Gina says as She enters. She keeps quiet with her eyes cast down. She hasn't given Patsy the permission to move or speak. Mistress enters the apartment and locks the door behind Her.

"I see you've followed instructions on how to dress, but I want to know if you followed through in all my instructions. Lift your dress and let me see your cage," Mistress purrs as she draws nearer.

Patsy sees the tips of her pointed patent red leather shoes at the edge of her vision. She sees the cleavage between Mistress Gina's toes peeking out at her and feels herself being squeezed inside her cock cage. She starts to sweat in nervousness at the thought that Mistress Gina would see her clitty swollen and weeping for her inside her pink metal chastity cage. 

"Am I going to have to repeat myself?" Mistress Gina asks her in a deadly quiet voice.

"No, Mistress!" Patsy is quick to reassure her and lifts her skirt up for her Mistress to inspect her.

Mistress Gina had picked up a double leather strap and swatted Patsy on her outer thigh. She walked around to her other side and swatted her in her balls. Patsy let out a whine and went up on her tiptoes.

Mistress grabbed the metal ring on her posture collar and yanked Patsy to her and asked, "What is with you tonight, pet? I think you need to be tied up even tighter inside your outfit to help you keep your thoughts straight."

Patsy, looking at her beautiful Mistress, only wanting to please her, bowed her head and said, "Yes, Mistress."

She moved to the support pole in the space between the kitchen and dining room. Patsy spread her feet to keep her balance and held onto the pole with both hands as her Mistress came up behind her and untied her corset, only to take the stays and tighten them, one by one, starting from the bottom to the middle then from the top to the middle. 

Once Patsy was in an exaggerated shape of an hourglass, Mistress Gina took the stays and tied them into a double bow.

"There now, that's better. I can't have a droopy pet."

Patsy had to take small, deliberate sips of air once Mistress had her tied into her corset. 

"Let me tighten up your skirt for you, as well, pet," Mistress says before tightening the corset style waist of Patsy's skirt for her.

"Now, I'd like you to move over to the rings and hold onto them."

Mistress Gina had Patsy, back when she was still known as Pete, convert a few things within her downtown studio loft space. One of which was to install hard contact points for weight bearing equipment such as the metal rings on heavy, thick chains that hung from the ceiling.

Patsy slowly made her way to the rings, the combination of a tightly tied corset, a posture collar, a body hugging latex spanking skirt, along with her thigh high,  high heeled boots had her taking small, mincing steps that had her swaying in an exaggerated feminine manner. 

"Such a pretty little sissy you are when you remember your place. You look so incredibly enticing when swaying your hips like that." Mistress Gina goes on to say, "Let's see how well you walk after you're punished for not lifting your skirt as soon as I instructed and for the way your little clitty is dripping all over the floor."

"Yes, Mistress," Patsy says as she grips the metal hoops with her legs spread as wide as her skirt will allow for.

"I want you to count out each strike of the cane as it lands, but first, a short warm up with a paddle to get your blood flowing."

"Yes, Mistress", Patsy acknowledges her Mistress' command.

Mistress Gina picks up her warm up paddle for Patsy and swats her bottom and upper thighs until they've become a nice glowing pink and she can feel the heat rising from her skin.

Patsy watches as her Mistress puts down the paddle she was using and picks up the thin 28" rattan cane. She braces herself for the unholy sting from her Mistress' cane. She holds her breath and squeezes her eyes shut in preparation. And she waits... And waits...

Just as she opens her eyes, takes a breath in and opens her mouth to ask Mistress Gina what is happening, she hears the whistling sound of the cane cutting through the air. Before she can even register the sound, she already has one stinging welt rising across her bottom.

"One!" Patsy yells out as the intensity of the impact reaches its peak.

"Do not hold your breath, pet. Breathe through the pain." Mistress Gina says as calmly as if she is reading off a grocery list.

She waits until she sees Patsy's begin to relax again and takes another swing.

"Two!" This one has Patsy going up on her tiptoes even in her high heeled boots.

A whistling cuts through the air before Patsy screams, "Three," as the cane lands across her upper thighs.

"Stay still, Patsy, you don't want me hitting you in a place that I'm not meaning too." 

With that comes another whistling of the cane cutting through the air before another bright red stripe raises across Patsy's bottom. "Four!" Patsy shouts, as tears start to run down her face.

"You know the rules, pet," Mistress Gina reminds her. "No hesitation when I've instructed you to do something. There's nothing for you to think about or to question, only do."

"Five!" Patsy is getting a bit wobbly on her feet. She knows she has to stay strong and stand for the entirety of the caning, otherwise, Mistress will have her starting over and she's not sure she can actually take another round of corporal punishment today.

"Six!" Patsy sobs out the last. Her wig hair is stuck to her face in places with her makeup smeared from her sweat, tears, and snot that have been freely running down her face. 

"Alright, pet. You took your punishment well and all is forgiven. You can release the rings now. Here, lean against the breakfast bar while I get you a damp paper towel to wipe your face off and a glass of water."

"Thank you, Mistress, for always correcting me when I've behaved badly and for always taking such good care of me, even when I do. You were the one who saw Patsy inside of me withering away from not being acknowledged or loved. I wouldn't be the sissy I am today without you. I can't even express how much I love you for all you do for me." Patsy says as she snuggles in beside her Mistress on the couch.

Gina smiles as she holds Pasty in her arms, soothing her after her punishment is over. It wasn't exactly where she saw things going those many months ago when she first ran across Pete at a shoe store in the mall, but she finds this newly emerging power dynamic between them to be an intriguing adventure and a rewarding one.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I truly hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.