Gina's Adventures as a Lady Bull

Story Info
A story of a queer Cuckoldress, her cuck and their Lady Bull.
994 words
3.78
3.2k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 05/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina's Sexy Adventures Part 4

Gina has been seeing a Cuckoldress and her cuck for several months now and things have been moving along very well. They all had a great time inside and outside of the bedroom. Tonight though, was one that she was very much looking forward to with them both.

Jess's cuck had been gone the last 3 weeks on business. And as this was their first weekend all together again, Gina wanted this evening to be one where they both felt special, seen, and wanted.

They'd gotten Gina a sexy teddy for Christmas that she'd not worn yet. She shrugged off any of the old feelings of body insecurity and put it on. Once she did, it was like all self-doubt slipped away as the emerald green and black lace, barely there, scrap of material slid into place. Gina strutted down the stairs with cane in hand and gave them the choice of playing upstairs in the bedroom or downstairs in the dungeon, making it clear she preferred the second option.

Once downstairs, we went through the tradition of Jess's cuck stripping naked and kneeling in front of her while she lovingly buckled his collar around his neck.

She got him settled in a comfortable seat, with a good view for what would be coming up next. She handed him his tablet, which had BBC porn playing, and gave him permission to edge while Jess and Gina moved on to some impact play.

Gina helped Jess strip out of her own clothes, giving her kisses and nibbles as each article was removed. Gina had Jess drape herself over a padded and blanketed bench length wise and bottom up for her. She began with long, slow strokes along Jess' beautifully curved body, rubbing her back and kissing along her spine, then she gave her a spank to one butt cheek, a little kneading and caressing, then another spank, then another as Gina began slowly warming her up. She melted into the bench with a long moan, and a happy little wiggle of her ass, knowing well enough that she was in for a long, rhythmic beating...one of her favorites.

Checking in with Jess' cuck, to make sure he was all good, Gina receives a smile with a thumbs up. That was all she needed to put her focus solely on Jess so she can read her body language as their play session deepens.

Time seems to stand still as Gina takes Jess first through a thorough caning and stripping of her bottom and upper thighs. To having her roll over onto her back and stay in a frog leg position as she first give her some breast torture with impact from her repurposed CB antenna, then started in on her inner thighs with the occasional tap on her clit. When Gina noticed that Jess was beginning to grind her hips into the bench, she set the antenna down and began to smack Jess between her legs. Using her whole hand to smack the entire length of her labia and clit until Jess was thrashing as she orgasmed underneath her hand.

"Yessss!! Ohhh, fuck yes! I'm cumming!"

Gina stroked Jess' hair and face as she came back into her body. She helped Jess up from the bench and moved the couple over to the bed, snuggling for a few minutes before turning her attention to Jess' cuck, Josh.

She gave him a kiss as she laid him back on the bed and had Jess snuggle up to his side while she ran her hands across his body. Rubbing along his neck, chest and stomach, stopping to poke and dig in at a sensitive spot near his hip bones, a sharp pinch between his toes with her fingernails, a quick flick to the head of his "clitty", digging her nails into the meaty part of his thighs, then just barely running her fingers along his sides causing goosebumps to run across his skin... allowing him to just let go and to feel all the sensations Gina was flooding his body with as Jess whispered in his ear what a good boy he was being for her Lady Bull.

After giving him some snuggle time to come back down to them, Gina had Josh sit up with his back propped on some pillows up against the headboard. She had Jess lay between his spread thighs, with her head on his chest so he could worship her breasts and could feel her moving, skin to skin, against his "clitty" as Gina fucked his Goddess.

Giving her kisses that left them both panting, Gina began teasing her with a small little bullet vibe that she ran over her body while trailing kisses behind. As she got closer to Jess's dripping pussy the more her body began undulating under Gina's attention.

Squirming as she got closer and closer to her clit with the vibe.

"Yes, please!" Jess shouted as Gina inserted 2 fingers, then 3, then 4 as Jess rode her hand with the vibe on her clit. Gina was slowly stretching her in preparation for the extra thick 10" dildo she had strapped on her thigh, lubed and ready for her.

Gina offered her fingers for Josh to suck clean of his Goddess' juices as she began to work the thick dildo into Jess. She slid in with slow, deep strokes that rocked her back and forth against her cuck's body as he squeezed and rolled her nipples with his fingers.

It was probably one of the most sexually charged moments that Gina had experienced as a Lady Bull when Josh looked her in the eyes and thanked her for giving his wife the sexual ecstasy she deserved. They both held Jess as her body rocked with another orgasm within their shared embrace.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did in writing it.