Ginas Adventures with Foot Fetish

Story Info
A shopping trip that takes on an erotic twist.
2.3k words
4.46
1.9k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 05/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Unexpected Foot Fetishist

Gina has plans to attend a BDSM event next weekend and is on her way to look for a pair of heels to go with the gorgeous metallic mesh gown she'd come across in a quaint little boutique.

She'd clocked out for an early lunch to run to the nearby mall to see if she could find a pair of shoes to go with her new gown. It's early enough in the day that the mall parking lot is still fairly empty of cars.

"Thank goodness, shopping will be so much easier without the crush of crowds," she thinks to herself as she pulls her convertible into a front row parking spot and heads in.

The first couple of stores didn't have anything of interest, so she made her way to the next store. As she enters, she immediately sees two pairs that would go beautifully with her gown. She makes her way over to the first pair, picking it up for a closer look. Just then, a salesman comes up and asks if she would like to try them on.

"Yes, this one in a size 7 and I would also like to see the gold shoe over there in my size, as well, please," she says.

"Ahhh, very good. You have an eye for superior quality, I see. Give me a moment and I'll have those right out for you," the salesman says before making his way back to the store room to retrieve the shoes she asked for.

While he's gone, Gina goes over to the gold shoe to take a closer look at it. She had to admit, it was gorgeous. It was a short little bootie style with an open toe and 5 inch stiletto heels. She searched to see if there's a price listed, but didn't find a tag. What she did find when she looked inside the shoe was the brand name Prada. Gina felt a bit foolish for not looking first before she sent the salesman for a pair in her size. She goes back to the original pair she'd first looked at, a peep toe pump with ankle straps, in a beautiful bronze color. She feels a shiver run over her body when she sees that they're made by Jimmy Choo. No, there's no price listed on this shoe either, but Gina knew she was way out of her price range inside this store. She was seriously contemplating leaving, but the salesman returned before she could make good on her escape.

"Here we go! Two beauties in a size 7 for our beautiful customer. By the way, my name is Pete. Would you care to sit down while I get these ready for you?" He says as he sits himself down on his stool and begins unboxing the first pair.

Gina hesitates, but sits down and feels a sense of awe as Pete brings one of the Jimmy Choo's out for her to slide her right foot into. The leather slips on like smooth butter and feels like a soft hug around her foot as he buckles it in place around her ankle.

Pete couldn't believe his luck. "This gorgeous woman is actually allowing me to not only touch her foot, but she is letting me help her with the tiny buckle against the velvet smooth nylon covering her delicate ankle. I must've done something right today," he thinks to himself as he gets an eye full of toe cleavage once he has the shoe buckled on. He can't seem to keep himself from softly running his fingers over the top of the woman's foot.

He's been attracted to women's feet, more specifically women's feet in high heels, since he can remember. To him, they were a sign of a woman's power. That they could be used to entice, just as easily as they could be used to maim sends a delicious spike of arousal through him. He notices that there's starting to be a distinctive bulge in his pants and tries to cover it from the woman's view, while distracting her with small talk.

"Are you from Arizona or are you just visiting?" He asks as he reaches into the box for the other shoe.

"I was born and raised here." She replies.

"Hmmmm," Gina wonders to herself, "was the salesman seriously just feeling up my foot?"

"May I please have your left foot, ma'am?" Pete asks while holding the shoe steady for her.

Gina slides her left foot into the shoe. At the feel of the soft leather enfolding her foot she lets out a soft, breathy moan. As Pete hears her, his hand slips a little and the woman's foot is now suddenly pressed firmly into his crotch.

"Oh, my gawd! I'm so sorry!!"

Gina pulls her foot back and can see the erection that Pete was trying to hide from her and relaxes into her chair as a plan begins to formulate in her mind.

"Pete, could you please buckle it on for me", she asks as she extends her foot back towards him, turning her ankle to the side, and wiggles her foot in his lap.

Pete doesn't remove the foot now resting in his lap, but rather closes the buckle with trembling fingers. He moves to run his fingers gently over the top of her foot where her toe cleavage is once again peeking out at him so enticingly.

"Oh, yeah," Gina thinks to herself. "He certainly acts as if he's got a fetish for feet."

Gina only gives him only a couple seconds to enjoy his thrill before pulling her foot from his grasp. She made sure to use the spiked heel to graze against the seam of his khaki covered crotch before standing and walking over to one of the full length mirrors to admire the look of the bronze Jimmy Choo's. She couldn't believe how good they looked and felt on her feet. They were by far, the most luxurious thing she'd ever tried on.

"Hmmm," she mused, "Maybe I have a designer shoe fetish? I mean, seriously, if they all looked and felt as incredible as these Jimmy Choo's, then I can certainly understand how the term "shoe whore" came about."

Turning back towards Pete, she straightened her leg and pointed her toe towards him showing him how they fit. "What do you think, Pete? Do you think these are something I should own?"

"Yes, miss," he stammers, "those look incredible on you."

Pete wonders as the woman points her foot at him showing off her sexy toe cleavage if she has any clue just how turned on he really is.

"Indeed," she says on her way back to the chair. "Let's see if the next pair look half as good."

She doesn't bother smoothing her skirt down as she sits, which allows the skirt to ride up just enough to show a hint of her lace top stockings. She places her foot directly into Pete's lap while looking him straight in the eyes. She quirks an eyebrow at him expectantly.

Pete is almost beside himself with excitement as he unbuckles and removes first one shoe, then the second one. He feels as if he's in a fevered dream that he wishes to never wake from as the gorgeous woman then placed both of her feet flat on the floor and wiggled her pretty little toes right in front of him! He feels almost faint at the sight.

Gina clears her throat to catch the salesman's attention before asking, "The gold pair?"

"Yes, Miss," he says, quick to do her bidding. He removed the next pair from its box. These gold leather open toe booties are absolutely gorgeous and Gina leans forward to get a better view of Pete sliding the first shoe on. She can feel his fingers caressing her foot and ankle as he puts on the shoe and she feels an unexpected infusion of arousal, mixed with a primal type of excitement of a predator stalking its prey. She slowly stands up and walks towards the mirror, allowing her hips to sway. The booties seem to make her long, shapely legs appear to be even longer and they are unbelievably comfortable. She can feel her heartbeat starting to increase at how absolutely gorgeous the booties are. She turns to look at them from another angle.

"These would be the perfect pair to go with my gown." She thinks before turning her attention back to the salesman, "Hey, Pete," Gina says. "What is the price for these shoes?"

"They are $2,010.00 before taxes. Would you like me to ring these up for you?"

"No, I adore them and they are absolutely perfect for the event I'm going to, but unfortunately, that is too rich for my blood."

"I understand, Miss, but what if I take 20% off the price? I'm the manager, so that's something I can do. Would that help?"

Gina looks back in the mirror with the regret plain on her face. "No, that doesn't help much at that price range, but thank you."

She sits back down in the chair and slips her foot back into Pete's lap. This time, lightly putting force down on his crotch. "I've been thinking, Pete. What if there was some kind of agreement we could come to?"

Pete is transfixed by the foot in his lap and doesn't answer right away. Gina pushes down more firmly on the bulge in his pants and says, "Pete?"

"Miss?"

Gina runs the spiked heel of the designer shoe along the outline of his cock through his slacks. It throbs against the heel of the shoe as blood rushes to his pelvis with arousal. As Gina watches, she feels a sense of calm confidence wash over her that she'd not experienced before. She felt both sexy and powerful in her womanhood as his cock got harder underneath her foot. Feelings that don't usually coincide within the context of the normal "vanilla" world for her, especially working in the IT development field.

"Oh my god," Pete thinks, "This little minx absolutely knows what she's doing to me, but I'm quite literally putty at her feet!"

"Pete, I asked you if there was possibly some other arrangement we could come to in regards to these shoes?" Gina leans forward and looks in the eyes as she asks, "Wouldn't you love to have the heels that I wore into the store for your very own? To do what you want, whenever you want, with them? Hmmmm?"

She hears a slight groan from Pete as a sweat breaks out across his forehead. She sees the gleam of avarice in his eyes as they flick to the black patent pointed toe pumps she wore into the store and knows she's on the right track with him.

"They've been my favorite pair for a couple of months now, so my smell will have worked its way into the leather."

Pete licked his lips greedily and then said, "Possibly if you included your stockings, as well?"

He was still softly running his fingers back and forth across the ankle of the foot she was using to tease his cock, but she didn't think he was even aware of his actions. She took the heel of the shoe and slid it to where it was hooked just underneath his balls.

"That's asking for quite a lot, don't you think, Pete? I tell you what, for both pairs, the bronze Jimmy Choo's and these gold booties, you can have my shoes, my stockings and my panties. Deal?"

The salesman seems to hesitate for a moment, but when Gina cocks her ankle up, which has the heel now sharply pushing against his scrotum. She watches closely to see his reaction. As she sees his eyes roll back in his head at the sensation, she eases up slightly before asking, "What do you say, Pete?"

"Yes, Miss! Thank you, Miss! You have a deal. Which pair would you like to wear out of the store today and which would you like boxed," he asked.

She decides to test out how submissive he is and tells him, "Good boi." She finds herself smiling back at him as his face lights up at her compliment. Then, answering his question, she tells him, "The bronze ones are the ones I'll wear today. Please, have these gold ones boxed."

As he did as she asked, Gina slipped into the back store room and removed the delicate fabric of her stockings off her legs and slid out of her black lace thong. She folded them and placed them into her black pumps that she was leaving behind for Pete.

She couldn't believe the level of arousal and the incredible rush of power she felt at having successfully negotiated for two pairs of designer shoes worth over $3,500! And she only had to give up a pair of her used shoes and under things.

She'd have to stop at another store on her way out to at least grab another pair of stockings before returning to work, but looking at the stunning new Jimmy Choo's on her feet, she thought it indeed a small price to pay.

The salesman would find out how benevolent of a Goddess she truly was when he made his way to the employee restroom with her panties. That is, he would once he smelled the evidence of her arousal she'd experienced during their exchange.

It wasn't until she was home later that evening, that she found Pete's card he'd left inside the Prada box. Scrawled on the back was his cell phone number with a sweet note saying he hoped to do business with her again soon.

Gina smiled to herself and thought, "I'm quite certain that I'll be needing your services again, my hopeful soon-to-be foot slave."

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did in writing it.