All Comments on 'Gina's Wedding Night Choice'

by LolaPaul49

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
ona_edgeona_edgeover 3 years ago

The Lord has the right - right to give up his wife for the groom's sex education? Now, THAT is enlightened.

OE

EricOmroEricOmroover 3 years ago

Yeah, I bet they exchanges recipes, with the same ingrediants they tried during siesta before they left. Good California stuff.

ona_edgeona_edgeover 3 years ago
No infidelity here.

The way the story is constructed, there is no infidelity for either couple. The newlyweds were not married yet, and the Patron's wife played, but left most of the business to Gwen. Of course, that was off-camera.

OE

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Historical Nonsense

A lot of work for a really boring BS story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Didn't get past all the imaginings at the beginning of page 1.

So how can I rank this story since I didn't read All of it? The same way I could rank a soup or a song without finishing it. Your setup made the story's plot and characters too contrived and constricted to be relevant to any real world experience. In other words, its not just fiction, its Fantasy, and it should be in that category of stories. Its hard to be compelling or suspenseful when Anything can happen, and no part of my reality has any relevance to the world that contains your story.

No divorce, so no consequences for adultery? No significant contact with the outside world, so no modern medicine, no technology, no awareness of the outside world, no escape? Sounds like some kind of fantasy fuck fest, with no STD's, no respect for individual liberty or rights, no civilization. Is that showing my whiteness and privilege?

I hope the story is well received, but the introduction was like reading the rules to play Dungeons and Dragons. Way over my head, and way beyond my interest.

But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Clinical

Not erotic. Too clinical

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What if...

What if Carlos just up and left? Say there was no marriage because Carlos didn't like how eager Gina was to have first night with the prince rather than him? What if he objected and said to Gina that I am your husband and I will take your cherry not the patron?

This was a well written story but the concept is not for me.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I tried to read it, but a story this long needs to be interesting quickly. This was not. No score from me.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 3 years ago
Che Guevara and cuck's in the opening comments

Fuk u and get this commie shit out of here .

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
So silly for so much work

on the writers part. I think this story was written to satisfy the author, who is interested in nuptial ceremonies This got super ridiculous at the end, with talk of Pablo etc.

LolaPaul49LolaPaul49over 3 years agoAuthor

The story ties in to "Not Quite A White Knight."

Can such isolation exist in todays world? Actually, I was talking about 60 years ago, but it has not changed. Except in 1975, they and many others started selling the white powder and things became complicated. Of course, they sold the white power in the 1800's also.

For a little education, look up Iquitos on Google maps - it is a city of half a million in Peru. Do you see the road and rail line connecting it to Lima? If you do, then get your eyes checked, because is does not exist. Then take a look at how vast the state of Loreto is. That is dense jungle and the highest mountain range outside of Asia. Roads? Not so much. You see, to build roads you must build bridges across rivers and chasms, and every bridge costs a LOT of money.

Pick a spot in the jungle, east of the mountains. Ask yourself, do they get cable there? Do they have a gasoline station there? Do they have utilities there? Why would a doctor go there?

Could an individual just walk away from such a spot, if he has lived there all his life? If everyone he has ever known lives there? If right and wrong are not defined by the evening news or the Hollywood Reporter, but by selected fables chosen hundreds of years ago by a Bishop during the Spanish Iquisition? Assume that, when he proposed, he knew the right of the first night existed?

I set my story in such a isolated location, in a colony was founded by a group of unemployed conquistadors who don’t even speak the same Spanish as the rest of Peru. (You may recall, from book 2 part 8, that Castilian Spanish gets Abril hot.)

BTW, it might not hurt to read up on Che either. He was a doctor who took care of lepers before he became Castro’s murderer, which the world knows today.

LP

Flatulent_Queef_LordFlatulent_Queef_Lordover 3 years ago

I loved it! Please ignore the comments that accuse your story of being "too fantastical". Historically, the isolation of the colony makes sense. Since they were cut off from the rest of the world, wife-sharing would have been commonplace, just as it is in some remote locations even today. While the authenticity of Prima Nocta remains contested, similar customs and traditions would have definitely existed in the past.

My only suggestion would be to make the sex scenes more involved by featuring more dialogue. As they stand, they are exclusively descriptive in nature. Also, the story would have benefitted if you had described Patron Rey's penis. Since Gwen had also slept with his father, Patron Raul, she could have explained to her sister, Gina, how the new Patron differed from his late father, in appearance and in technique.

Overall, I loved the length of the story. The introduction drew me in and their sexual customs kept me captivated until the very end.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

You can write, sadly youre too long winded, made a mountain out of a cuck hill and nothing more.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

Just more cuck crap. ⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous