Gina's Wedding Night Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at them, Gina realized that there was another issue she could face if she was honored by the Patron tonight. Who would instruct and enjoy Carlo?

In the ancient European tradition, when the Lord sent armed men to fetch the bride that he might exercise his right on a (usually unwilling) bride, the groom spent the wedding night under guard. But that tradition never made it to this piece of the New World. Instead the groom had some pleasant company to provide some much-needed education in sex. If she had a choice, who might Gina prefer in Carlo's bed?

Like her, Carlo was inexperienced and was anxious to change that. Was it fair to ask him to wait another night plus the long journey to the cottage, all so she could instruct him? No. Gina would find the next week better for her if Carlo had an experienced teacher to deal with his eagerness and instruct him. If the Patron was with her, perhaps Eve, the Patron's wife, would be with Carlo - that was had been the common with Raul. On the other hand, maybe Carlo would thank Gina if he had a chance to bed Valentina, perhaps joined by one of their other friends. No, Valentina was a virgin, so that would not work, except that the groom might have more than one woman to instruct him. However, Gina's older sister Gwen had extensive experience. Gina's mother might also serve, that was also common, keeping her husband in the family was viewed as a good idea and a reasonable choice in a community where women tended to marry young.

As if on cue her Gwen came by just then. Since the matter was on her mind Gina absent-mindedly asked, "Do you like Carlo?"

"Dear sister, he is your husband now. That seems a most irrelevant question."

"I was thinking about tonight," Gina said.

"I still don't see the point." Gwen glanced toward Carlo, he was still with the Patron. After a moment she put one and one together. "Oh, you wonder, if the Patron asks for the first night... then who, or how many, will be in Carlo's bed, instructing him?" Gwen's voice brightened with her smile. "It might not be your choice. Still, I will say I am pleased that you would think of me. Thank you, and yes I would be pleased to serve. I would be pleased... make that very pleased, to instruct him in your pleasure. Now tell me, what is your thinking?"

"I first thought of the Patron's wife or some other experienced woman... that would benefit me by making Carlo better tomorrow. Then I thought of Valentina or somebody we know... he likes her and would appreciate the gift. Between those two there is..."

"...Me, the safe compromise, very attractive," the sisters laughed as Gwen held her breasts (reputed to be the finest in the colony), but it was true, "with experience but without the baggage of past affection. Next to Mother I am the woman you can trust the most. Clever as always, my dear little sister."

"That was very well put," Gina said, smiling at her sister. "This marriage thing is more complicated then I thought. I see why you..."

"Let us not speak of that... But if Carlo has a choice I don't think he will pick me. The fact is that we just don't spark and we both know it. Plus, if we are together then thinking of you will distract him. We do look alike... especially naked." It was true, both in face and figure, although Gina's breasts were not close to her sisters. The colony was in the tropics, nudity made sense on occasion and was not taboo under the right circumstances.

"Yes, I do know that. I had that down as a point in your favor," Gina said. "I don't want him to enjoy it too much or suddenly find he likes a different sort of body. I understand how men get confused sometimes." Gwen appreciated that her sister was clever. Both sisters shared a laugh at the truth.

"Clever girl... but why not ask Mother? She is experienced and you know Carlo has a thing for her." Gwen spoke with a bit of naughty eagerness in her voice. "Plus, you can trust her."

All true, but Gina knew why Gwen mentioned Mother and played along. "That is all true, and a good idea. But what would Father do then? Oh, that's right, I have a sister who loves him, perhaps more than a daughter should... but in the dark both could claim they thought it was somebody else."

Incest was a minor taboo in the community, but Gwen's status as a widow trumped her prior relationship as a daughter, so as long as there was not child, and was reported to her Mother, it was not considered incest but instead considered a reasonable arrangement between a man away from his wife, and a single woman. This was actually encompassed as of the basis of the temporary marriage in scripture.

"I did not realize you saw that in me," Gwen said, very unconvincingly.

"I do, Mother does, we all did, you are such a Daddy's girl, and he tries so hard not to show his desire whenever his hands... well, you know."

"We have not done... well, that is...," Gwen said. "I would never... not to Mother. Okay, not to Mother when she is available. Never by my choice! Now, Father has been lonely at times... I am a dutiful unmarried and caring daughter. There may be some minor comforts that may have happened, and were confessed to Mother after."

"Which makes tonight perfect... if it happens it won't be your choice. But it probably won't."

"Agreed," Gwen sighed. "Still, I thank you for the delicious thought. I will sleep well tonight... eventually." Both girls laughed at that comment, Gwen's nighttime sounds - she had no shame - were known to wake the neighbors and upset the animals.

In this community girls and boys remained innocent of others until they were 18, that was a near-sacred tradition they all kept. They usually continued that way until they were married; girls often were married before they were 20. Marriages were lifetime "love marriages," by mutual choice, after due consideration of the bloodlines. Not having property involved - so there was no private property to "pass on" - reduced the motivation for parental interference.

Only the children of the Patron knew the custom of arranged marriage, and for them - like royalty in the old country - there was never a choice. Eve, the Patron's wife, was 5 years older than him. At first there was no love between them, but his father saw something and Eve helped the colony. It was the right of the Patron to select a second wife, usually much younger, with advice and consent of his first wife.

In addition to regular marriages, there were temporary marriages, called "moorish" or "martial" marriages, again by mutual choice. The first temporary marriages were with those 12 indian maids, after the 12 all had children the custom was eliminated for two centuries.

Temporary marriage was revived around 1800, when the Patron started sending men off into the world to become soldiers in the service of their neighbor nations. The Patron did not send innocents. Nor would he send a married man. So when South American states started to declare their independence from Spain and raised their own armies, the Patron created a "martial marriage" where a man volunteered for military service, and married a woman for a time. The couple lived for a time as man and wife in a temporary marriage, usually for 1 to 3 months. Then the man left to enter the military, using forged papers as needed. The couple parted with a mutual declaration of freedom to go as their hearts took them, they were considered as a widow and a widower with no commitment to the other. The widow often visited the Patron's bed. After military service, which could be 4 to 10 years or more, the man returned to the colony. Most couples "outgrew" each other and found somebody else. Some returned and remarried. Some returned to find the woman unmarried, but with children.

The colony had no standing military, but a small experienced reserve with military training and knowledge of the world was always useful. Sometimes even a Prince or Retainer was sent on such a mission. Men usually left their unit and returned to the colony shortly before the end of their enlistment period, bringing more weapons than was usual for a solder; such items were called a "Pension." Gina recalled when one soldier returned driving a heavy truck, loaded with fuel, ammo and supplies, mounting a heavy machine gun, and towing a jeep mounting a deadly recoilless rifle - a tank/fort killer. It had taken him two weeks of travel after leaving his military base in Chile. He had to escape discovery, cross borders and cover rough terrain, often hiding by day and driving at night. It was all arranged ahead of time, the Patron sent men to guide him and provide what he needed along the way.

When there was a need, the Patron called on these former military men as his soldiers.

Gwen had been the happy bride in two such a "martial marriages." Martial brides tended to be attractive and sexually aggressive, so they attracted additional marriages. Also, they had sexual freedom as "martial widows" after marriage. The previous Patron blessed Gwen's time with both men who left to serve as a soldiers. Now she was free to give her body and her heart as she wished; nobody gave it a thought when she had a man in her bed, or when she went to the Patron's house after dinner.

With the Patron's blessing Gwen even spent time learning "bedtime things" from the aging so-called Scandinavians (who spoke German) isolated in their camp 10 mile away. A small group came after the war, but they stayed in isolation; the Patron thought Germans had dangerous ideas. They said she looked good holding a bunch of beer mugs. One even painted a picture Gina had seen, the artist had omitted Gwen's clothing in a picture that showed her passing out 6 beer mugs to men at a table - some of whom took liberties. The artist made it clear, in great detail, how she was shaved below. There were smiles on all.

In theory Gwen could visit the bed of a married man, but that was considered bad form - unless it was the Patron or a Prince, or the wife gave permission, or was sick or pregnant. That last was important, as such a guest Gwen had calmed the husbands and helped wives deliver 5 children to the colony.

"Have you been watching mother?" Gwen asked. Their mother could be the key for Gina.

-

Chapter 2. The White Scarf

By tradition there were three ways a bride might be presented with the honor of the White Scarf.

If the Patron or Prince gave the Scarf to the bride then the matter was settled; she would sleep in his bed and the Patron had given instructions to the groom; Gina would have no say in the matter.

Alternatively, if the Patron's wife and the bride's mother brought the scarf to the bride together, it meant that the bride would sleep in the Patron's (or Prince's) bed, but the bride could send her mother to the groom with one to three names he might choose to ask to take his bride's place on his first night. The groom was not limited to one choice, both knew the bride might benefit if he had several teachers. The bride's mother, or her maids, or a relative were common choices who were likely to agree, but the bride could suggest others. In that case Gina would need to have some names.

The third way was for the Patron to send the White Scarf with a peer of the bride, such as a bridesmaid or sister. In that case it was not an order but a suggestion. The bride could return the scarf and sleep with her groom, on the assumption that they would learn what they needed by themselves. Or if she put the White Scarf on she could make whatever arrangements she wished for the groom, including asking that he spend the night alone.

This was why Gina's sister suggested watching their mother, to see if she approached with Eve. In that case Gina would have to provide some names. They spent a few minutes looking around, but could not spot their mother at the moment.

Gina was about to say something to her sister when the Patron appeared behind Gina's shoulder, and draped the White Scarf across her shoulder, claiming her body for the night.

Old traditions called for the bride to wear only the White Scarf once it was presented, she was to undress where the Patron indicated, reveal her body, don the scarf (which covered nothing of consequence) and then bow accept the applause of all who watched celebrating her beauty. Since about 1900 the undressing had become optional - the bride undressed on the spot only as she wished. Gwen had been rather inspired for her second martial marriage, when she was at the peak of her physical beauty. She undressed on the stage to her skin and spent half the day - a very cheerful day for all - wearing only the White Scarf. To this day many recalled, like it was yesterday, how beautiful Gwen was for her groom. It was said that there were a record number of children conceived that very night.

Gina was not that inclined to show herself unclothed, her mother made the dress and it was beautiful on her.

Gina was raised properly, so she said "thank you," and bowed to the young Patron as she accepted the honor and what it meant. As their eyes met she knew they were each imagining the other naked, but she declined to make it so just yet. That would come soon enough.

Gina's smile was sincere, after tonight she would always know her handsome Patron in a special way. She would know his repeated surrender inside her body, perhaps to make a future retainer who could become Prince and even Patron. She was one of the few in the colony who had read the Bible, so she knew the story of Solomon and his mother. She suddenly felt warm and wet, her cheeks burned while her her blood was suddenly hot. She was sure all could see her excitement and were imagining her nude and open, penetrated by the Patron - somehow - where they stood.

Gwen adjusted the scarf over her sister's shoulder, kissed her cheek, then left without another word, leaving the two alone. Gina knew better than to ask about Carlo, that was bad manners. She continued to feel like she was already naked before the Patron as they talked for a few moments about the successful party, which had dispersed the cloud of mourning that lingered over the colony. The previous Patron was well liked and wise.

Right after the bell struck the hour Patron gave a smile that spoke volumes asked, "My bedroom... in 90 minutes?"

Gina did not trust her words with the answer, she bowed her acceptance. That would give her time to make a quick circuit to display her honor, followed by enough time to get ready for what was sure to be a special night.

She looked first for Carlo, but ran into her mother who was with Eve and Carlo's mother. Eve gave Gina a kiss on the cheek, she was clearly beside herself with happiness on Gina's behalf. Both mothers were pleased by the honor. When Gina asked they said Carlo had left after talking to the Patron, before he talked to her. It also seemed Valentina also could not be found. Then they shooed Gina off to circulate, so all would see of her with the scarf. Gina did as they asked, speaking with her guests until it was time for her to prepare her body.

-

When Gina got to her room in the hacienda she found two of the rare and valuable pain tablets waiting in a small bowl she had seen in Eve's room, a bowl Eve made with her own mother when she was a child. Gina knew the humble object held a powerful memory for the Patron's wife. The pain tablets had made the long trip from the outside world, thousands of ocean and river miles, including hundreds of hard, shallow miles upstream in one of the rare shipments from their "cousins" in Spain. It was another sincere wish for Gina's happiness tonight. The Patron's wife was such a very thoughtful and considerate woman, for some reason just seeing the object gave Gina's heart some peace for the night ahead. She took the tablets just before she left the room.

-

Chapter 3. Gina's Choice

When the time came Gina was standing in the Patron's ante-room with her hand on the door to his bedroom, ready to present her willing body to the man who waited to make her a woman. She removed her robe, ran her hands over parts of her body, took a breath, then knocked and entered the Patron's bedroom with a smile - and nothing else. She was very much ready and eager to be made a woman while serving the Patron's pleasure.

Stepping through the door she saw in the bed her heart's greatest desire, which she suddenly realized was not what she expected. In the bed was her husband Carlo! He had the biggest smile she had ever seen on him.

She was two steps into the room before she stopped and stood in complete shock, trying to work things out. She recalled a childhood tale; had she stepped through any mirrors lately?

"Carlo! What are... where is..." That was as far as she got before she heard the Patron's deep voice behind her. She turned as if to bow as she was taught, but the Patron signaled her to stop; when she arrived in the house a week ago he said that inside "the house where she slept" such things were not needed.

She almost moved to cover herself to show proper modesty, but in his bedroom that was clearly not required, or expected. Something else was appropriate. So she did the opposite and posed slightly, spreading her legs and arching her body slightly to show herself a bit more.

His smiling eyes said the Patron appreciated both the impulse and what he saw displayed. His body responded visibly, she stared, she suddenly registered that the Patron was also as naked as she and Carlo. Her eyes were drawn below his waist as his were drawn below her's. She knew what she expected when she entered, but now she was confused and had to wonder just what was going to happen.

Even an inexperienced girl knew that two men, both with erect cocks, was usually not noble or romantic. But she had heard how they could be very exciting for the naked woman. Gwen had told her a story - she swore it was not her - that featured a "German Sandwich," for one woman and the six men who made their sandwich of her body two men at a time. Some details of the arrangement were unclear, but it continued, two men at a time with the woman, until all six men had enjoyed all they could of her, while she was sore and tired but very happy. The men who came after the war brought some new customs with them.

The Patron spoke. "My dear, you looked so beautiful today, at the ceremony. But I must say that now you are even more beautiful than I imagined, you are a sight that does my heart a great good. I witnessed the love you two have for each other, and in that light I realized it was unfair to keep you from your husband for another night. But I could not deny you the honor you earned. So earlier today I deputized this fine young man, the noble Carlo, to serve in my deputy until dawn, providing he did a superior job and made you a happy woman as often as his flesh could rise to your service. Now I place two charges upon you as a couple. The first is that you tell no one of this until after the birth of your child's first child. Do you agree?"

The order called for a serious response. "Si Patron," Gina and Carlo said together. They had been speaking in synch and completing each other's sentences for about six months now. Everyone said it was darling, a sign of true love, or something.

"The second charge I place is that after your honeymoon, a time will come when I will ask each of you to tell me of this night, in private, and in very great detail." He took a small step forward, tilted his head forward and changed the timbre and volume of his voice, to indicate that the next words were not part of the formal charge but were of a more private personal matter. He also made a point at looking at particular regions of Gina's bared body with obvious interest. "You understand, I see how I am denying myself a great pleasure this night, so at that future date an older man might well enjoy sharing the memories that I am giving up... maybe more than once... and maybe dressed this informally." The risque suggestion brought a smile to all as they imagined their much older selves telling tales about tonight in very great detail, and sharing a response.