Gina's Wedding Night Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina did as her sister suggested, every month until she returned to the colony. Gwen did the same, it kept the sisters close.

Gina thanked Eve for the lesson the Patron gave her, plus his help last night. It got their life as man and wife off to such a good start. Eve expressed the sincere hope for a good marriage, and she said she wished they were staying, to work in the hacienda, "They would both have such fun." But that was not possible. Their talent was valuable, it had to be used. "You will return to us, of that I am sure. We look forward to it."

The couple was granted a short time together, to dress in the travel clothing and pack their other things for their trip to the honeymoon cabin. There was a horse-drawn wagon they would use, the trip uphill would take about four hours. Most of what the wagon carried was food for a week, as they would have no visitors. There was a waterfall and a pool to swim in, plus the area was roughly 2,000 feet higher, which made a difference in temperature.

Their journey was in the company of Carlo's aunt Renata, who was a ranger and a retainer for the Patron. She was the product of a night when the previous Patron had been with a sister of Carlo's mother after she was widowed.

Renata would stay near the cabin overnight and return the next day. She had a tent, "so you won't know that I am there, or when I leave" she promised, and she kept her word to the young couple.

Once they were inside the cabin the couple wasted no time showing their loving desire for each other. They started as soon as the door was closed, with Gina bent over, resting on a table as Carlo took her from behind; he explained that ever since Gwen had showed him this he had wanted to do it with Gina. After the Patron she felt the same. But they could not stay that was for long, they both needed hot, loving kissing, so they ended up in bed with Carlo on top, kissing Gina as she clung to him while he filled her with his seed.

The first night Carlo did as Gina had requested, taking her in her sleep so she woke with his body already inside her. She said it was wonderful, the best way to dream. As they spooned in the bed, Carlo loved the way he could hold her body tight to him as he moved in her. When he was near the end Gina said she wanted to roll onto her belly and finish that way, so he did. She did not climax, but she loved the way that her husband reminded her of the Patron finishing that way with her in the siesta, she felt both men so distinctly that the memory and the experience ran together in her head.

She confessed about that to Carlo the next morning. He was not upset because, "we were not married yet, and your sister, Eve and I did some memorable things as well."

"Do tell," she used the English phrase, it felt appropriate.

"I will show you... we have our lifetime together."

They had a full week when they felt alone in paradise. They wore no clothes, as if they were alone enjoying The Garden in Genesis, tempting each other repeatedly. Because of their studious nature, they showed each other everything they had learned with Gwen and the Patron. Carlo was especially impressed with the "cowgirl" thing where Gina touched herself to climax as he was inside her; Gina found herself losing control as Carlo watched her on his cock, it became their favorite. Gina discovered that she liked to start and finish by sitting on his face, it seemed Gwen had showed him some tongue moves that felt very good indeed.

They also did the others things the Patron and Gwen had mentioned. Gwen had said they should try anal sex and showed Carlo what was required, although she used a toy made of conveniently-shaped stone on herself instead of his cock. "It is easy to clean and there are no splinters... because I don't always have a handsome man around," she said. Carlo blushed at the picture that formed in his mind, exactly as Gwen intended. Her emphasis was mainly about prep with stretching and lube. "You will want to do it, she knows that, so it should not be a surprise, just get it over with and maybe you will not ask again. Or maybe you will both like it."

They also tried oral sex, including the mutual oral that Gwen demonstrated briefly using Eve. They did not actually engage, they just demonstrated what it was like but they said the newlyweds had to "make contact" themselves.

The honeymoon couple also explored sex outdoors, both day and night. One of the more memorable days was outside, after a half hour frolicking in the pool under the waterfall. When Carlo climbed out of the water he looked so good that Gina had to kiss him and lick him and generally try to please every square inch of his body with her mouth. She never expected such a desire, but looking at him had awakened it, and so she did. Not just then, but for the entire day she was in an insatiable oral mood and she gave them both the treat. That night she was the one who woke him with his cock in her mouth. She did not let him go until, for the first time, she tasted his climax and swallowed all he gave her.

They knew that sex outside was unlikely during the trip or when they were in LA, so they made sure to spend some time outside, every day, making one body under the sun or the stars. But they talked of when they returned, with their children. They could enjoy it again, and they promised they would, often.

When they returned to the colony they spent two more days packing and learning to act as if they were two men, then they were off with the rest of the party on the long trip.

Gina did not get pregnant during their honeymoon, but her next fertile period was while they were at sea, among friends, and there was very little to do. She became pregnant then. Her daughter Frida was born in LA. They waited a few years for their next one, then had 2 more daughters in 3 years.

-

Chapter 7. Safe Places In America

When the Patron sent men to become soldiers, he was not interested in standard infantry troops. A few men were sent to learn things, like repair of weapons or vehicles. Some men were sent to learn highly leveraged weapons, like mortars, land mines and recoilless rifles. But most of the Patron's soldiers were looking for extra combat skills, like marines, mountain troops, snipers and such. Usually they got combat training in the colony starting at age 15, because in military boot camp anyone who could stand out on the firing line, or in hand-to-hand combat, or with a knife, was noticed. Where they left the colony looking like typical adolescents, they returned as killers that the Patron needed.

-

When the Gina, Carlo and the other couples arrived in the US they were met by some soldiers who had established a secure home in Miami.

The pre-arrival party had been in the US for two years, they were the ones to suggest the three cities. They picked out a home where they thought a little push could fix many small problems, then systematically cleared the neighborhood of petty criminals and gangs. For instance, at a drug corner, they might watch, get the routine down, then go in one night and kill all the dealers. If one soldier fired from the east they knew the gang members would run west, so they could be ambushed efficiently. Since they were only concerned with kills they were very quick. They typically took the weapons and money, but left the more valuable drugs. Such crimes were not a priority for the police, at the time they were viewed by many officers as a public service.

After losing a corner crew most gangs would set up on the same corner a few days later, this time with an overwatch group to shoot back. The soldiers would anticipate the overwatch, mark them, follow them home, and when the soldiers were ready, kill them in their beds. Then they moved to another corner. Few gangs at the time could deal with such tactics, out of pure frustration they started costly fights with other gangs. The winners got visits from the soldiers. In this way the soldiers "sanitized" the neighborhood.

All three couples stayed for a time in the Miami house while the retainer and the some soldiers went to Dallas and did the same thing. When the Dallas house was safe the Dallas couple, plus Gina and Carlo, moved there and the soldiers moved to LA. where a third house was secured. In each case the couple had two soldiers who stayed in their neighborhood, with orders to keep it safe.

-

Chapter 8. The Sons Of The Patron

The area where Gina and Carlo lived in LA was peaceful, the Patron's soldiers quickly eliminated the few local troublemakers. Gina and Carlo both signed up for junior college classes, starting with remedial classes in English and Math. It turned out they were not that far behind. After that they "collected" introductory classes so when they returned to the colony they could teach the children.

The couples sent to Miami and Dallas did not fare as well as they did, within 10 years both of the other families had relocated to LA.

When Gina and Carlo's first daughter Frida was in grade school things in the neighborhood went downhill quickly. About a half dozen small gangs formed virtually at the same moment and their conflicts caused troubles for all. The police were no help, and the individuals who lived in the area were no match for the gangs.

When Frida was in high school Toad came and he brought the pain.

The Patron and Eve had two sons, Pablo and Toad (actually Pedro, but he refused to answer to that). Because of the education available, both children were raised mostly in the US.

Pablo started the Patron's cocaine operation. After a rough start in Miami, where he had to deal with both the other criminals and the authorities (who were sometimes criminals) he changed his approach 180 degrees. His revised system was clever and he kept tight control on the operation from import to street-level sales. His method of doing business was unconventional and expensive, reducing profit. But it was very nearly fool-proof, meaning he used no local fools except in secondary roles. The key was that, instead of bringing the product in across the southern border of the US, he had it come from Cuba by ocean-going freighters via the Great Lakes. Once in the US, the product was not sold in Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin or Minnesota. Instead it was moved to the smaller marketplace cities where he established a local monopoly.

Toad was not interested in the drug trade. He renounced his position as a Prince. Instead of doing what his father asked Toad chose to start his own two crews of hardened, organized criminals to pull off scores. When he needed a base he came and settled in Gina's neighborhood. What he found in terms of small gangs did not please him. He forged 49 by uniting the low-rank members of several gangs, then watching for the proper moment. Frida was one of his first members, she moved into his house as a "cousin" when she started high school. When she was 18, she became one of his commanders. Toad did not wait for the gang leadership to react and attack his kids, he used the Patron's deadly experienced soldiers plus his gang members as well as his crews. He had gathered information on the opposition, then he moved swiftly, without mercy.

It started with a series of diversions that took the cops out of the neighborhood. Then during the Night Of Blood And Flame the leadership of all the old gangs was rounded up and brought before Toad. He held their women and gave them a choice. Some chose to join the new order. Others were sent to the Black Masks to be judged.

Frida was part of a command group, known as the Black Masks, making life-or-death judgements for those who would be difficult after the transition. She saw promise in a few, who had a change of heart, but was named "Harsh" based on what she ordered for most. For 15 of the old gang leaders who came before her with macho defiance she had a simple speech.

"This used to be a nice place, but you have destroyed that. Now I give you a choice. You will be taken to a room where there is a rope sufficient to hang yourself. If you are still alive when I visit in a hour, I will kill you myself... slowly. I will use a small dull knife so it will take many painful hours."

Most chose the rope DYI method. But four insisted on seeing how many cuts they could take, so she had them strung up and went to work. All pleaded for a quick death by cut number 28, Frida was very good at cutting only where it hurt, but did not kill. The "final cut" numbers ranged from 117 to 245.

After the other gangs were eliminated Toad got city and state money to help building the Pablo Apartment Building named after his late brother. For that construction a great deal of land had to be cleared, the most run-down houses were bulldozed. With that as a threat 49 acquired title to all the land around the Pablo, where 49 members with pets and families might want to live. Construction crews improved the houses. Toad had become a very successful "operator" in parts of the city, in part because he made friends easily, and in part because those who opposed him were given one chance to change their mind, or not.

-

Gina and Carlo returned to the colony in 1983, which was more than two decades after they left. They brought a hot tub with them upriver as a gift to the Patron - it turned out that you could have sex outside in LA, as long as your home was properly located and had a hot tub.

Their reports had helped the Patron a great deal, and he had sent others after them. As soon as they returned they revised education in the colony. Plus they were not to old to enjoy the Patron's company when they returned. The first lesson they had for the Patron was that a hot tub was enjoyed without clothing, and with the close company of special friends, who were known to share various recipes and treats. Just like in California.