Gina's Wedding Night Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen shook her head, "Oh yes, dear sister, only the best for you." Both of the young women shared a laugh, and the sisters were very pleased with each other.

Gina had one other idea. "It occurs to me that we will get to the little cabin around the 24-hour mark."

Gwen grinned. "When we talked of this last week, the Patron knew your travel schedule for today. He planned things well."

-

Carlo came to join the sisters, he plainly did not know what was coming. So after Gwen left the couple alone Gina told him some of what Gwen said, and what she imagined would happen - with both of them if they willed it - during siesta. Carlo said that he would go along with whatever Gina wanted, even if he had to spend time over Gwen, pleasing her with his labors. "I will imagine it is you, the looks are similar."

"You will not! If you are with my sister she deserves 100% of your attention. So don't imagine me, or Valentina, or my Mother or anybody else. Understand?"

"Yes my wife. But it will be hard... perhaps she will show me her back."

"If she does it had better not be before you have given her many kisses on her lips and... other places to thank her for the favor. Then you may please her from the back if she wills it. She is my dear sister, I will hear after that she was treated to much pleasure."

"Yes dear, I will pay attention to my lessons... it will be hard."

They both glanced at his crotch, where it would be hard, then laughed. But seriously Gina asked if Carlo was really okay if she "learned more" from the Patron. "I expect it will be more than... simple kisses. He will demonstrate."

Carlo had figured that out. "If you go with him he will do more than demonstrate, he will surrender, for he will have to choice. But I do not mind if my wife samples some dishes she can share with me later. I consider the Patron a special friend after what he gave up last night. In fact, I will be pleased to have her teach me all the pleasure she learns. I promise to do the same, after I do my best with whoever I am with."

At that Gina just had to kiss her husband, a hot long kiss that assured him her heart would always be with him, even if they otherwise occupied. They had enjoyed a first time for themselves, that was what all the stories spoke of. This morning had been an extra treat. But they both had much more to learn, and they wanted to learn it to make the rest of their life better. They both thought of the pain and suffering they both would have had if they had been on their own last night. On that basis, they agreed they were okay with it.

Before they sat down for lunch, the Patron took Gina aside and indicated that after lunch during the siesta he wanted to finish what he started last night with her, assuming she was willing. It was allowed, he said the tradition of the White Scarf was for 24 hours. He said that Eve and Gwen, with her permission, might teach Carlo things a married man should know about pleasing a woman. Was Gina interested? The Patron would only accept her if she was willing.

Gina said she was very willing. Gwen had mentioned the fine points of the custom, and the couple had discussed it. They were so thankful for how the Patron had indulged them. Now, they would be very pleased for "additional instruction" from him and others.

The Patron smiled and said that was wise, he appreciated how loyal the newlyweds were to each other. They would have to be during their mission.

-

After lunch it was time for the siesta. The couple shared a quick kiss and then parted. The Patron did not say anything, Gina took his hand and went with him as if it was entirely natural. Eve and Gwen were more anxious with Carlo, he allowed himself to be led the opposite direction. The two women left a trail of clothes, his and theirs, in case anybody had to find them.

The Patron took Gina to a room on the shady side of the house, on an upper floor but still covered by the roof, that was open to the outside but well screened. Breezes made this room a relatively cool area to rest during the warmest part of the day. This was where the Patron took his siesta, and Gina was delighted to be the woman there with him.

First he undressed her, there was not much, just her robe and a short nightshirt. Once she was naked he washed her and asked her to pose, alternating, that he might enjoy her with his hands and his eyes. He praised her body as she presented different looks to his eyes. Her breasts were medium-sized but they had a "delightful" quality when she held them up, he insisted on nibbling them for a bit. He kissed, nibbled and nipped at them; the last got her blood racing.

Gina considered herself more cute than beautiful. In both body and face she thought she fell well short of her sister. But the Patron disagreed, they were similar but different. He would not say Gwen was better. As she preened the Patron said that she glowed with youthful health, that was critical. Plus, her body was very womanly, with curves but no sign of an expanding waist. Her sister was "sexy" but that was more a case of an attitude of willingness and experience she projected. "She learned by watching her father's reactions to her." He stressed that Gina as "womanly" with a body that looked "ripe" for breeding. He said she would maintain her beauty as she grew a child, when one was given to her.

She wondered if a child might be given today - morning, afternoon or evening.

It was clear that the Patron's eyes were drawn again and again to her hairless slit. So she boldly displayed it as she posed, parting her lips with her fingers to display the pink flesh inside. In front the slit was deep, and her full lips were naturally parted, he said it was a sight men would crave. From the back he also praised her, she was well-rounded but not too big, men would desire that view as well. "Men will want you from the back."

Her face showed confusion at that, it was similar to what she heard from her husband, but she did not understand. She said she did not understand how anything "good" could happen in back. He had her stand at the table, with her back to him, and lean forward. Then he came, still clothed but with his pants open, entering partway into her from behind her. She was amazed at how easily he entered her body. Her body shook with the sensation of giving herself this way, not seeing the man who was enjoying her. Her imagination flew to other men. As he stroked he explained that a scientist told him once how this was the way they used to mate, it was natural for all mammals. His hand went around her chest and his head came to her ear where he whispered that this was clearly her most erotic pose, she was to share it with Carlo. He might be inclined to enjoy her completely that way, if their height fit.

The Patron then pulled out and used his fingers to show her how each hole might be served in that pose. she was surprised at where his wet finger entered her. "The tighter hole is painful for you and not as good for him, but men need to find some things out for themselves, so Carlo is sure to ask it of you. I will not enter you there. You should know it will be a trial the first time. For Eve and I, the few times we tried, it was best when she was on top."

"How could she be on top?" she asked, but he moved on.

At that point he could not wait, he had her come to the couch where he sat, and after she removed his nightclothes they spent time kissing. Mostly his lips loved her mouth, but he had to taste her nipples as well, sending her arousal high as the mountains. Again it thrilled her, his lips on her nipples turned on her wetness below. She asked about her lips on him, if not his nipples, then perhaps below? The Patron said that was a pleasure he would leave to Carlo; she was very attractive and if she did that, the session might be over before it started. She was shocked at the thought, but he said she should try it - including swallowing what came from Carlo's balls - during the next week.

When he found her juices flowing he lifted her like a child and carried her to bed. Then, as she watched, he looked at her - he said he was burning for her.

He came and kissed her, but it was not a kiss she expected. He kissed her between her legs, and it was not a light or gentle kiss. From his first contact the feelings overwhelmed her. His tongue touched her in ways she had never imagined, deeply in back and then with great effect in front, where he knew her special spot. His lips danced around it. She was overcome with the pleasure as his lips tickled closer around a spot on her own body she was barely aware of. The lightest touch was like striking her with pleasure. She was very aware of that spot now!

She recalled what Eve had said, about how men wished to kiss a woman in unusual places. By being shaved she was inviting him to do such things. At first she was shocked by this, it was the last place, or maybe the second last place, she expected such an important man would want to place his lips. But as she thought of it, there was some sense to it. This was where her sex received him, and where a child, the fruit of the sex act, entered the world. She knew that husbands often kissed their pregnant wives low on the belly, where the child was growing. It had to have strong meaning, for both man and woman who made the baby.

Then the Patron opened his lips and his tongue ran the length of her valley. The feeling was much, much stronger than what came before, it was like a shock, her body arched and struggled as it was a hundred times more powerful, sexually, than anything she had ever felt. She could not believe it.

She wanted more. Her unspoken wish was granted as the Patron used his tongue and his fingers to pleasure her. The fingers entered her, the pleasure was in their movement. His tongue came so close to the spot in front. He continued as she shook and thrashed and finally she screamed her release, her strongest yet, as his fingers reached inside, touching her exactly at a spot that was pure pleasure while his tongue stroked once on her clit.

The feeling was so intense she forgot to breathe.

Only after she recovered and was breathing did his cock enter her body. He had moved over her, as he was last night. She was looking up at his face, into his eyes as last night. But where last night had been about pain, today he was handsome to look at and wonderful to feel as he entered her body. They both reacted and saw as the other reacted. She realized she was smiling so much it almost felt funny. They were both lubricating abundantly so they slid together with ease, then held himself inside. She was one body with the Patron! The realization was overwhelming.

That was just for a few moments of quiet intimacy for them. Then he kissed her mouth and she tasted her sex juices. She just got the taste as he moved in her a hew times. Then he said he had other things to teach her.

In the cool shaded bed under a fan the Patron then taught her how to take the "cowgirl" position where she was on top and his cock was inside her. She could not help herself, she had to touch where they were joined. As he watched her he explained how a man could be excited watching a woman who pleased herself in this position. Then he took her hand, her finger, and placed it so she was touching herself at her newly discovered special place, and bid her to show him how she brought herself to pleasure.

She was hesitant, she had touched herself only in the privacy of her own bed, on her stomach under the covers. Usually she was quick about it, so she was not fully aroused and her clit stayed hidden, She was sure nobody else ever did such a naughty thing while displayed so openly. The Patron gave a laugh at that, and said all boys and girls did the same, it was quite natural and a mutual pleasure. Now that she was to be a married woman she should be proud to take what she needed of pleasure, and to show her husband as she did. If he was inside her body when she gave pleasure to herself the gift was greater, as they both enjoyed yet he was able to continue.

He coaxed her into moving her finger for pleasure as his cock rested inside her. For the first time her fingers brushed her exposed clit, her body shivered at the sensation. She moved more, very carefully, building pleasure while he watched her and said how beautiful she looked. The multiple pleasures of the combination surprised her so she started to lose herself in what she was doing.

He praised her body as she pleasured them both with her small up-and-down movements and her hands. He asked her to display her breasts like the sexual fruits they were, and to stretch her body with one hand reaching for the ceiling while the other stayed where it was. She was on display for him, and he appreciated her body, and what she was doing to herself.

Her own hunger grew and she could not help herself, she had to keep it up. As he spoke until she imagined others watching, he said it had happened often enough when he had more than one woman present. Since the room was only screened, they heard all the noises of the outside, and she felt even more exposed. It was all a revelation, Gina never felt so beautiful and as empowered as she did when she took her own climax, holding the Patron inside her body, their eyes locked together with hunger. He watched in awe and wonder. She saw as he struggled to hold off his own climax as she took hers, it gave her a sense of victory.

When she was done taking herself she was still sitting on his cock, panting with the exertion. He told her that she owed her sister a kiss, an very improper one if she could bring herself to that. He explained that he had enjoyed Eve several times last night while Gwen watched and helped, but Gwen was not pleasured. It was only at the end when Eve finally bid him to enjoy Gwen, and it was only that last time with Gwen that allowed him to retain his erection now, after her overwhelming display like this.

In gratitude the Patron would serve Gwen tonight; after her appetizer of Carlo she would be twice as hungry and he would have to work harder. Day and night, his work was never done.

They both laughed at that.

They briefly did two variations of the cowgirl, one where her body was reversed, when his penetration felt very different, plus a second variation that she could hardly credit, where he bade her to sit on his face, so his tongue might serve her pleasure. She felt ashamed to have him serve her so, plus it felt like she was forcing him. But she had to admit his tongue felt so very good, she could well imagine how Carlo would wear her out like this.

After they both calmed down he taught her the different feelings of penetration available in a rear entry when she was on all fours, so there was almost no contact except that which counted the most. Then he again entered her when standing, with her body bent forward as his hands ran all over her body. Apparently she felt very good that way. Next was a position from the side, which was not good for kissing but he said it was good for late pregnancy. That lesson ended a bit earlier then he expected when he announced that she felt so good he was overcome by his own desire, which exceeded his control. There was no time to waste. Quickly the Patron moved her flat on her belly - it was the quickest way to place their bodies for her maximum benefit. There he he nibbled her neck and ears, saying how sweet she was, while he hammered her bottom as he finished taking his release.

It was brutal and so wonderful to feel that, being helpless under him as he took all he could, ending in his surrender. Perhaps giving her a retainer.

Gina felt his cock very clearly as he pulsed inside her body, filling her with his rich seed. She felt she would not like that, as her face and breasts were buried in the bed; how could a man enjoy her this way? But in this position she felt so open and vulnerable as her Patron entered his throes, he lost control inside her. His strength and desire came through so perfect, without distraction, as his release surged deep into her core. She felt his surrender so clearly as he gave up his cum in her body while whispering how intensely he felt for her. He called her his "love of the afternoon" and wished she was his every afternoon like this. Carlo could have her at night, but he wished for her every afternoon. He sounded so sincere - like his desire was why he was sending her away to LA.

The memory of his every surge, every pulse in her pussy stayed with her and it amazed her. She felt for sure he had given her a child. She almost came again with that thought, except her heart reminded her that she really wanted such a uncontrolled release from her husband.

Tonight she would have that release in the dark.

But she had to think that, if the same thing happened tomorrow afternoon, her body very well could betray her love for her husband.

When he was done the Patron confessed that, if she had not already been chosen for the mission, he would have sought a way to keep her as his lover every afternoon. "I thought of it, I can take a second wife. If I was not 100% convinced of your love for Carlo..." Then he went silent.

Gwen had told her that all men "surrendered, then fell asleep." Some Germans had once told her it was chemical thing all men experienced. "If a man is going to fall sleep before he gets off you, the best way is to have sex face down." Gina had not understood Gwen when she said that, but now the meaning was obvious to her, the Patron was heavy enough that her only comfort was supporting him like this. Still, his weight was comforting, not excessive, and there was an unusual closeness in his presence. It was, perhaps, less comfortable for him, as a short time later her rolled of. But he managed to capture Gina in his powerful arms and draw her close. She let him and felt good about herself.

Gina's last thought before she slept was that her sister Gwen seemed to know a lot from the German's, who were kept in isolation some miles away.

-

Chapter 6. The Rest Of The Day.

After the siesta everyone gathered for tea and a light snack. Both men and women wore only a towel around the waist in imitation of the indians who inhabited the land before the Spanish arrived. They all recognized that those dozen frightened indian maids were, in a very real sense, the mothers of the colony.

Gwen was there, she thanked Gina for Carlo's company with a kiss and said he was very considerate of her. Gina said she hoped the lesson had been a good one for both of them. At that Gwen blushed with embarrassment and turned away. Gina had never seen her sister embarrassed before.

Gina then whispered to Gwen the Patron's comment that she owed her older sister an "improper" kiss. Gwen replied that she was a bit messy right now, and also she did not do "those girl-girl things, from German magazines" the Patron sometimes mentioned. But the sentiment was nice. "Give the kiss to Carlo later, he really earned in this afternoon."

Then Gina and Gwen talked about the Patron. "I can see how I would be tempted if I was to stay here," Gina said. "He is quite wonderful. But I must wonder, why have you not... he mentioned he can take a second wife."

"That is a wonderful thought. We have talked about it, his second wife must be young, and must come later in life. Plus, I have the bedtime benefits of a wife, with a larger menu besides, so you see it would not be a good fit for either of us."

Gina stepped close. "I will really miss my sister too," she whispered.

After a moment of thought Gwen said, "Instead of thinking about kissing me, think of taking a bite from a fresh juicy sweet fruit." They should both hold the thought and share it while they were parted.

"But we will be so far away," Gina said.

Gwen replied, "Not really, the moon is far more distant. Just before midnight, on the last day of each full moon, picture taking a bite of a fresh fruit and then think of me. I will do the same," Gwen said. "The moon will connect us as it always has." They used to spend hours looking at the Moon and talking.