Gina's Wedding Night Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Chapter 4. The Long Mission

In the colony, which was essentially a great farm village, the people were used to an early rising. Gina and Carlo had another long day scheduled and did not get much sleep. Plus they had already been awake for over an hour just enjoying the wonders of each other in the sunlit room, as a married couple might. Carlo seemed particularly interested in kissing her body in a variety of places his lips had not visited before. Her newly denuded nether lips seemed to draw him. She let him and returned the favor as she could, there was so much to learn and experience. They were aroused, but also antsy to get up so they did.

When they finally got to breakfast the sun had been up for some time and they expected the others would be at table. But they were alone. Still, they were seated and the cook said he had eggs and ham, plus berries with fruits and fresh cream.

They were halfway through there meal when the Patron arrived for breakfast. He was not alone. Gina thought that the Patron always ate early, and alone, so he got right to work. Thus, his appearance was one surprise, but not the only one. He entered the room, hand in hand with Eve, they looked like lovers, but holding his other hand was Gina's sister Gwen! Like Gina and Carlo, the others were wearing clothing appropriate for the bedroom, not the field. From the state of their clothing, hair, walk and general demeanor, the Patron and both ladies looked like Gina and Carlo felt: well loved! All three were grinning widely at the young married couple.

The Patron spoke as soon as he entered the room. "Gina, I must say that in this morning light the sight of your smile would stir any man, much more so than yesterday. It seems married life agrees with you. Carlo, it is good to see you again my deputy. I can assure you, the thought of you young lovers from last night was an inspiration, and not just to me. Am I right ladies?"

Surprisingly, Eve was the one who blushed bright. "Oh yes my Husband," she said.

Gwen seemed rather more restrained. "I certainly was prepared to serve, but somebody was rather more demanding than usual. I could not serve nearly as much as I intended."

The Patron waved her comment off. Speaking to Gina and Carlo he said, "I asked your beautiful sister to stop by because I reasonably expected I would be more active than usual, I am sure you see the familial resemblance." They all shared a smile at that, it was clear the Patron had second thoughts about yielding Gina to Carlo for the First Night. "However, when we got to my bedroom my darling wife Eve was in quite a state thanks to Carlo's attentions, and where she is usually content with one serving, last night she required rather more of me! As a result, I fear that poor Gwen was under-served, getting much less than she deserved. Perhaps somebody will make it up to her later... she made a special request when I was in a delicate position so I could not refuse. But we will speak of that later."

After that they talked about the party, the wonderful breakfast, and Gwen's history of nights in the hacienda. A Prince never got a chance to select his first bride, they were chosen by their Father, usually around the time they were 30, and were primarily based on genetic considerations. Rey married early (at 21) due to his father's poor health.

However, from the time when they came of age Princes were encouraged to seek to expand the population of the colony by procreation, typically with widows - including former martial brides. They were even allowed married women with the knowledge of the husband. In all cases care was taken with regard to the bloodlines, which restricted the population of candidates and increased repeat visits. Expanding the population was one of the core pillars of the community. A wife being with another man was unthinkable, because it raised questions of bloodlines, but the exception was made for the Patron and any Princes who needed heirs and recorded each episode in a record available to all. Why should the community suffer if the Patron's wife could not give him an heir? Any woman would see it as her duty to offer her aid. This was viewed as an extension of the White Scarf.

-

Gwen explained that she had come to Rey with her first White Scarf, and returned after her first soldier-husband left, she missing having a man in her bed. At meals she charmed old Patron Raul, and was asked to serve him. (There was no shame in a cook serving the son one day and the father the next, why should it be different for a bedwarmer? Royals seemed to get the best cooks.) She was willing, saying that even at the end, Raul was very much a man with her. For a time she was with Raul one night and Rey the next night. At present she was typically with the Patron once or twice a month. Sometimes Eve was in the room, and sometimes not, the two women had become close friends.

Community values - from child's fables that did so much to define attitudes - were such that all of this was considered laudable, but Gwen preferred that it was not widely known. She still had hopes of children, and love.

After breakfast the Patron ushered the newlywed couple into his library - their classroom - for a talk. They all stayed in their nightclothes, after last night he did not require a change and they had much to discuss. He got right into the subject. "My friends, Father saw the value of your minds. Now the colony has a mission that needs you. You have shown that you can study and work independently, without close supervision. You see what needs to be done and do it. So many cannot. But you must, for you will be both students and teachers. I know it will go well, you have been clever learning many things. I know you have been led to believe that you would work here, in this room, keeping records for me, and indeed that was the original plan. But my Father had a visitor ten years ago, the man spoke of a vision. Father saw another plan, and circumstances have favored you for that mission. He had you in mind when he planned this."

He led them to a globe they had looked at many times, when they came for lessons. Both knew where their home was, in South America, on the east side of the Andes, which isolated them from the outside world. "Can you find the City of the Angels?"

Gina could in an instant, part of their studies involved movies and magazines; Los Angeles and Hollywood were featured in both. When Carlo was asked about Dallas and Miami, he located both as well.

The colony had no TV, but Gina had read every English language magazine in the colony, had a question. "'Surfside 6' and '77 Sunset Strip' are TV shows set in Los Angeles and Miami. There is a third series in New Orleans. Does our mission have something to do with that?" They saw just a hint of a blush. "Will we meet Kookie?"

The Patron did not know of these things, so she explained her references. The Patron was once again amazed at how she devoured information. Then it was his turn to explain.

"Actually, your mission is sort of like a private eye, but it will not be a one-hour episode. Your mission is to establish yourself and build a life while sending me reports. I am sending you to Los Angeles."

The Patron explained that they were part of a larger party. Carlo and Gina would travel with two of his older solders, who would be replaced an two years. Two other couples - both in their mid-twenties - would travel with them, each with their own soldiers for protection, to settle in Dallas and Miami. The whole group would be escorted to the US by a senior retainer, the Patron's Uncle Caleb, and additional soldiers. They all knew the others involved, they had been to English-language events and camps with them. Uncle Caleb was one of their English instructors.

There were two paths to the colony. The first group of settlers had walked across the Andes, a long hard journey. One of the few history books mentioned how Hannibal had crossed mountains with elephants, but the Andes were a much rougher journey, and they had no elephants. So the bishop in Spain sent an explorer with the second wave. this explorer traveled downstream from the colony, noting carefully the path to the Amazon and then to the Ocean. The third wave of settlers, with entire farming families with livestock and equipments like anvils, plows, and the critical millstone came by water, reversing the explorers journey. Since then, "cousins" from Spain returned to the colony by both paths, bringing news and some supplies. Where the third wave had to make rafts to move upriver, there were now regular riverboats to make the trip to the seaport easier.

They talked about the long journey. They would have a half day of travel in wagons to the colony's river-port, where riverboats docked. The water route had had been seasonal but a steam engine that burned wood was obtained during the legal cocaine era in the 1800's, so now the water level in the river was the main concern. That boat would take them to Iquintos, which is on the Amazon. Iquitos, in Eastern Peru, is a seaport for ocean vessels that travel the length of the Amazon to the Atlantic ocean and beyond. In Iquitos they would board an ocean-going cargo ship which would take them to the US. Making landfall might be by "unconventional means" at night, in small boats that would land in Florida, as they had no papers. They will then make their way across the US by bus. The trip could take two months.

"The ocean-going cargo ship you board in Iquitos is run by our "cousins" in Spain, so you will be safe until you reach Florida. You may find it better to present yourselves as being from Spain." He focused on Gina. "Still, it is better that you do not appear as a woman, you and the other two wives must disguise yourself as men until you have a home in LA. That means cutting your hair, wearing men's clothing, and refraining from signs of affection."

Gina said it would not be easy for them as newlyweds. While the other women were slimmer, her chest might not be easy to conceal. They would talk about that after the honeymoon.

The Patron said that he would like to give them more time, but the river levels commanded them.

Carlo said it would help if they knew why they were making the move.

"Because the world is changing my friend, and we are very far behind. Ten years ago two travelers, doctors actually, stopped here to rest and talked to Father. I listened. One of them talked about how the US corporations will enslave all of South America using dollars instead of chains. The world now knows one of these men as either a hero or a monster for the men killed by his order. He is called Che Guevara." The Patron pulled out a news magazine that showed Che with the Castro brothers in Cuba. They knew about Castro. "He wrote a book about the trip, but at my Father's request, he omitted his stop here. Perhaps he was right, the outside world has done such things before. A hundred years ago the demand for cocaine wrecked many lives. Fifty years ago demand for rubber drove the whole Amazon to madness, and slavery. The war brought the rubber madness back. Now the beast seeks fruit in Central America, but they will come here eventually... perhaps for something that we know nothing of today. I must understand this enemy. You must tell me of their culture, their life, and what drives them."

"Si Patron," the couple said as one.

"I will tell you a true story. Once, many decades ago, some men came to buy the leaves of our weeds to make a beverage they sold in the US to children. The leaves are used by the indians as medicine, but we do not do such things; the plant grew wild. These buyers were eager for all we had, I believe the quality of our leaves was higher than others, plus our price was much lower, so of course they felt free to rob us. With the river close by the crop could be transported downstream in quantity, so we sold much to these buyers. The whole colony stopped everything else to gather the leaves. America has a great thirst. With the money we made improvements to the farm, like the mill which became the generator plant and sawmill plant powered by the river. We planted closer to the river, planned the harvest better and increased our unit sales by a factor of ten in one year. But the Patron did not trust these buyers. They urged him to buy more improvements using credit, because surely they would continue to buy from him, as the demand for their beverage was growing. But out of caution he refused, he did not trust the men who spoke for their invisible masters. Others took their advice and spent much money they did not have. Things continued for a time. The next year the buyers pitted debt-ridden growers with bumper crops against each other to lower the price of the leaves, they could not pay their debt so they borrowed more. Then one year, the buyers did not come. A new law made the weed a crime. Banks that lent money to growers went broke and foreign owners took the banks who took the land from the growers who listened to those buyers. The buyers had new masters and were now advising the foreigners. The farm owners became workers, and the workers became slaves, or they starved. So what Che spoke of had happened before, and the Patron knew it was true. Since then we have seen such things with other crops, like rubber. There it happened twice; somebody stole the rubber tree and grew it in Southeast Asia. The Japanese took those plantations and the thieving English had to come back to the Amazon during a time of war, lest the Germans enslave them. The war allowed them to justify many crimes for their greater good. They had become dependent on the rubber from the the tree they stole, and was then taken from them."

The couple saw how their Patron would need the information that they could supply, so they agreed to do as the Patron asked. The Patron asked that they stay in the US for at least ten years, or longer if they could, he would arrange for their return home. They would obtain a shortwave radio and could make contact with that in addition to mailing reports to his people in Peru. They learned the Patron commanded more people than just the colony.

They took a short break for refreshment. Gina and Carlo talked, they were both overwhelmed with their mission, they would have to leave the only home they had ever known, and make a life for themselves alone in a strange city. But they saw clearly how the old Patron had seen that they could do this, and had trained them for this day, it gave them great faith in the Patrons and their wisdom. They agreed that more knowledge was needed, the annual visitor was not nearly enough. But they also knew that things like short-wave radio made their job possible. Finally there was the adventure, as a married couple they were going to the world of Disneyland and so many other wonders - wonders they never expected to see in their lives like airports, freeways, and millions of people. These and others awaited them.

When the Patron called them back he talked about day-to-day things in the US, like money, cars, TV and movies, etc. Money was not used in the colony, the people belonged to the land, which supported their needs, so all benefitted from what the land gave. The concept of a dollar economy was new to the couple. But in LA money was everything. Gina as well as the Miami and Dallas women would be given gold to carry and an address where they might get money for that gold. They had to look at prices and budget everything. During the trip the soldiers would explain about how the type of store and location made a given product more or less expensive. It seemed that prices for a given item varied widely. But gold varied less if they were dealing with established dealers. The soldiers knew these things, they had been to LA for a time.

When they got to LA they would have to seek jobs and a place to live. They would have to shop, the Patron had a list of places they might try. They were charged to expand this list, so others might follow them. The Patron was particularly concerned with a critical resource the colony could not provide: educated children. To survive the colony needed doctors, but first they needed educators. The couples were the first step on that long road. They spent the rest of the morning talking of many details.

At the end of the morning the Patron assured them that they were not "leaving the colony;" it would remain their home for them to return to. Their children they would be recorded in the book of births at the first opportunity. "It is like a hunting for game in the jungle... just a bit longer than usual, for there is much to hunt."

-

Chapter 5. Details Of The White Scarf, and Siesta

It was almost time for lunch. Gwen and Gina found themselves in a private corner for a quick chat as sisters will.

Gwen said, "I some idea of what happened last night. If you have a chance to be fully with the Patron, you might consider it. To have him above you... well, as you now know it is wonderful. It would probably be only once in a lifetime. You do know his right of the White Scarf is for 24 hours, don't you? He charged Carlo to see to you until sunrise, so... it is possible... he has the right."

"I guess I don't really understand that. I am not objecting, but thought I was married to Carlo."

Gwen asked, "WHEN were you married, at the start or the end of the ceremony?"

"At the end, when the Patron wrapped our wrists with the white rope."

"No... That is part of the ceremony, but in your case it is not the end. In the old country where we came from, the marriage ritual is not complete until the two bodies had been one as man and wife. It is called "consummation" and for royal weddings this had to be witnessed by members of both families, because it was important. Without that last step, it was not a marriage. In parts of the East, the blood on the wedding night sheets is considered as evidence of both consummation and the bride's virginity as a worthy bride, so the blooded sheets are displayed. For us, when the White Scarf is given, the Patron's right to enjoy the bride is for 24 hours from when the scarf is given. The second night consummation between the couple is when the marriage becomes complete."

"But I was with Carlo last night, the Patron and his wife saw us in bed... although, they may not have seen much."

"Yes and no. You were with the Patron's deputy. Carlo was there, but technically he was there AS the Patron. Like when the Patron appoints a leader for a work crew, that leader speaks for the Patron, not for himself. The Patron honored you with the White Scarf, and he favored you with his deputy. But accepting that honor means the ceremony is extended for another 24 hours after he gave you the scarf - you are not fully married yet. Only after that period ends can Carlo claim you as your husband and consummate the wedding."

"I'm not really married right now?"

"That is correct, it is like a recess after the start of the marriage ceremony. The ceremony is in recess, not concluded, so you are not yet married. But it is only a matter of time."

Gina had probably heard some of these details, they sounded vaguely familiar and was part of the lessons imparted to all girls the month or two after they first bled. A question occurred to her. "What of Carlo?"

Gwen grinned and looked down, which answered many questions. "As we are speaking of rare occurrences, I must confess that I might enjoy your husband's body... to teach him to pleasure you, of course. Practice makes perfect. We don't spark, but... what can I say? I like handsome men. The Patron and Eve know that last night was not what I usually have. Plus I am the Patron's willing handmaiden. He will see me happy, he is a very good Patron."

"Now I see," Gina said with a grin. "There is a saying, 'two birds with one stone.' Well, now I am sure that my husband will be well cared for during a few hours if I am... otherwise occupied. Bon appetit. No doubt you will teach him more pleasures for me, right sister?"