Ginger

Story Info
New Year's Eve 1999, a small computer tech helps a busty GTS.
2.2k words
4.21
7.8k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in?" Micheal droned.

The young computer technician scrunched his closed eyes and rubbed his temples. It was almost over. Just a few more minutes separated him from the start of the new year and his much needed two days off.

"I'm glad I could help."

He hung up the phone before the idiot on the other side could think of another moronic question. He glanced down at his watch. 9:56pm. Just four more minutes.

"Cainwright," his boss called from his office.

Oh god. Not now.

Sighing, he stood and trudged his way to the man's door.

"Yes, Sir."

"We've got a priority client in need of assistance."

"Which line?"

"This has to be done in person."

"In person? I'm off the clock in..." he checked his watch again, "...one minute."

"I understand but I need my best for this."

That was a pile of shit and they both knew it.

"Look, I'll pay you double overtime."

"What do I need to do?"

"She's worried her computer will crash at midnight."

"Another Y2K call?"

"What can I say? Mass hysteria is good for business."

"So, all I have to do is babysit some lady for two hours?"

"That's it."

He let out another sigh. He could really use that extra money.

"What's the address?"

Priority clients meant wealthy clients. Micheal just wasn't prepared for just how wealthy this... Ginger Nighy turned out to be. Her house on Ruby Road turned out to be a palatial estate. That was nothing compared to the woman herself.

Micheal had always been a short man. He barely reached a full five feet. He was what was commonly referred to as a runt. There was no muscle mass to speak of. He was a twig. A twig with skin. So, when Ginger answered the bell and towered over him, he was shocked to say the least.

She had to be at least seven foot tall. This woman was just that... a woman. Her body was nothing but curves. Her legs were thick with muscles more than capable of holding the weight a woman of her size must possess. Her arms were supple tree trunks. Her hips were wide encompassing what Micheal surmised was a truly massive ass. It had to be to off set her K-Cup breasts that were ripping her top apart. Long curly red hair framed a librarian's bespectacled face.

"Yes?"

"Ms. Nighy? I'm Micheal Cainwright with 1701D Electronics."

"Oh yes! Thank you so much for coming."

"It's no problem, really."

"That's so kind of you to say. I know you have better things to do on New Year's Eve. Follow me, the computer is in my office."

As she turned around, his suspicions of her ass were confirmed. She led him through her lavish home to a small study. The computer set up took up most of her desk. He gave a low whistle. She must have had every bell and whistle available to the average consumer and some he knew that would not be on the market until late 2000.

"Please, have a seat," she told him.

He sat down and immediately sank. The chair was built for her after all. As was the desk. Everything was just out of reach.

"Oh dear," she said. "Here, let me help you."

Seemingly without another thought she plucked Micheal up out of the chair like a child before turning around and sitting down herself. She plopped him upon her lap and rolled in closer to the desk. This left him with no way to get down.

"Excuse me but what the fuck are you doing?" he demanded.

"Just giving you a boost, little guy."

"Little guy?" he growled; sore spot firmly hit.

Priority customer. One wrong word and his ass was fired. He needed that double overtime. So, he held his tongue and focused on the computer. 10:50pm. Just one hour and ten minutes left. He clicked away and studied every aspect that he could. All in all, it took him roughly twenty minutes.

"Everything seems secure."

"Are you sure?"

"As I can be. We'll know in... fifty minutes."

"Good. Good."

"Can I get down now?"

"Oh, of course."

She backed up and Michael slid down to the floor.

"My, you are a small one, aren't you?"

"Ms., please."

"How small are you?"

"We're done talking about this."

"I've never seen a man so small."

"That's it! I don't have to put up with this!"

"It's so fucking hot."

Her words killed his in his throat. Of all the possible things she could have said that so was so far out of the realm of the expected for him that Michael had no earthly way of responding. The crude language seemed alien to such a serious face. Yet, it wasn't serious. At least not at that moment. She had removed her glasses and laid them on the desk. Her hair was wild where her hands had gone through it. All this appeared to have happened while he was studying her computer. How could he have missed it? The way she now chewed her lip showed someone lost in arousal.

Her legs were parted to show a bit of pantie up her skirt. Her top buttons had been undone to show more of her impressive cleavage. Cleavage that was now rising and falling in labored, horny breaths. She wasn't fucking with him. This was... well, he didn't know what this was. He had never encountered someone turned on by his height before. He thought they were only a myth.

Her arousal seemed to be contagious. He could feel his own face heating up. He could feel a tent forming in his pants. This was all tempered by another feeling, however. There was intensity in her longing. Something palpable. Something primal. It frightened him.

"I should be leaving," Michael said quietly.

As he did, he began slowly backing away.

"No. I don't you will."

Ginger rose to her full, intimidating height. It was then Michael's flight or fight instinct kicked in. Unfortunately for him his body chose the often unspoken third option: freeze. His muscles locked in place. His breath caught in his chest. His knees started to buckle. Her great body circled his puny one like a lioness about to launch herself upon a helpless wildebeest calf. Fuck, she even licked her lips.

Her nimble fingers plucked at the bottom of his shirt. Taking a firm hold she yanked it over his head and tossed it away. She didn't even bother to look where. Those fingers returned to his chest. she let them roam over his newly exposed skin. He squirmed at the feel of her skin upon his own. It was both alien and natural at the same time. Standing behind him she gently clamped her fingers upon his nipples. She gave them a soft little tweak. Michael moaned and collapsed back into her.

Ginger easily caught him in her powerful arms. She gently laughed. The sound made her massive breasts, upon which Michael's head now rested, jiggle invitingly.

"Looks like I found your sweet spot," she teased.

He looked up at her, eyes pleading with her to stop. She ignored them. Instead, she returned her attention to his nipples and really started to play. Michael moaned and bucked as she skillfully played his body like an instrument, sending waves of pleasure through him. His legs kicked out with each new surge.

"Need to do something about that," Ginger noted.

She reached down and yanked off his shoes. They, and his socks, joined his shirt somewhere else in the room. He tried to tell her to stop but was too weak to speak. He could only watch as Ginger separated him from his pants and underwear as well.

"We both know you won't be needing those tonight."

His only response was a weak whimper. She reached under her desk and dragged out an open duffle bag full of white cotton rope.

"I keep one in every room," she explained. "You never know when or where you'll encounter a weak little runt you just have to dominate."

His breathing became ragged. This was too much, too fast. He had to get out of here. He couldn't let her tie him up. God only knew what she would do to him once she had him restrained. He wasn't moving. Why wasn't he moving? Why was the sight of the rope making him so fucking hard? He couldn't be into this. That wasn't possible. He was normal. Wasn't he? Ginger yanked the contents of the bag free. His dick throbbed with each pull. Oh god.

"Please..." he begged quietly.

"Don't worry, Runt. The Mighty Ginger will make everything better."

She settled back into her rolling chair, forcing him back into her lap. Her grip never wavered. He was still pinned to her as if by gravity itself. He looked at the rope in her hand and shuddered once more.

She started slowly. She wove the ropes around his ankles, pinning them together. She did the same just below and then above his knees. She easily forced his arms behind his back. From there she easily sinched his wrists together. This was followed by ropes below and above his elbows. Rope then encircled his shoulders. Another ring went just above his hips. She wove two more ovals of rope around him, intertwined with the other two. The new ones ran diagonally forming an 'X' across his chest. It did little to further confine his movements, but he was sure it had its purpose.

She laid him on the floor, his feet at hers, facing up at her. She playfully kicked off her shoes and placed her bare toes upon his exposed flesh. He writhed beneath her from the intoxicating feeling. She ran them over his body, gripping his nipples with her toes before playing with them once more. He moaned out in renewed pleasure. He dared not speak. If he did it might end this. For some reason, he didn't want this to end. Whatever this was.

"Your boss mentioned the employee he was sending had two days off after this. I think he told me to assuage some guilt for having you come out here so late. I thought nothing of it at the time. It wasn't until I had you in my lap that I realized he gave me quite a gift. I have forty-eight hours to cover up your disappearance."

"Disappearance?" he asked in a broken moan.

Instead of answering she took hold of his swollen manhood with her feet. With malicious glee, she began to rub.

"I'm sure you're aware of the tradition of kissing someone at midnight on New Year's Eve."

He was too distracted by her footjob to know if he did or not.

"I've always found it to be a bit too... tame for my liking. I'm sure we'll think of something better. After all we still have..." she stopped to check her computer, "... thirty minutes left."

She was an expert with those feet of hers. She kept Micheal on the verge of orgasm. His rigid member throbbed with unexplored passion. After a while she stopped and stood over him. She loosened her skirt and let it fall on him before lifting it with her foot and tossing it aside. From his spot on the floor, he had a clear view of her bright red panties.

"Twenty minutes left."

She straddled his waist, letting the crack of her ass rest gently against his ever-throbbing cock.

"That feels nice," she teased.

She rubbed her ass all over it. She always made sure to stop before Micheal could climax and let his erection die down a little before begging anew. Eventually she stopped and stood. He watched as Ginger pulled her top off and tossed it away as well. Her tight red bra and the overflowing breasts behind eclipsed the ceiling light.

"Ten minutes left."

She returned to her previous position. This time, however, she bent over so that her bra clad breasts rested on Micheal's face.

"They're bigger than most of your body," she laughed. "That's it!"

She pulled her panties down to her feet. Once she did so she stretched them out and slipped Micheal's legs inside the holes facing her own.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"You'll see."

Ginger slid the panties back up. The resulting pressure forced their hips together. It also forced his dick inside her. Micheal gasped at the feeling. She unhooked her bra and slipped it behind his head. She then carefully hooked it back in place. His head was pushed forward, slipping into the warm, sweaty chasm that was Ginger's colossal cleavage. With far less effort than someone should in her current situation Ginger stood up. Micheal just hanged there, even more of a prisoner than he had been before.

"Almost time. Five... four... three... two... one... Happy New Year!"

Without any further warning, she slammed away. She pounded the little man with a sexual experience more powerful than any he dared dream of before. He shouted out in ecstasy as she fucked him senseless. He came several times throughout the night. By the time the sun rose for the first time that year Micheal was unconscious. Ginger left him in place as she got to work. She just had forty-eight hours to make sure no one came looking for her new little sex slave.