Ginger & Kim Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Momentarily she lifted her head and said, "You like that Justin?"

She immediately went back to sucking Justin's cock and I could not be more proud of her. "Oh, fuck yes. T-take a break, baby. Let Steve fuck you good now. I will fuck you after he is finished."

Justin moved out of the way and Steve began to go to town. Ginger moved forward leaning on the couch and Steve followed her. Grabbing her hips he began to fuck her furiously, pounding her pussy, the sound of his thighs slapping against her ass. Occasionally he would reach up and grab one of her breasts, freeing it from the teddy. Then he began to slap one ass cheek and the other, "God, your pussy is so tight. So fucking tight. God, I am g-going to cum in you girl. I am going to fill your pussy with my cum."

"D-do it, Steve. F-fill my pussy. Cum in me Steve. Fuck yes, I..., I am c-cumming on your c-cock. Oh, G-God yes..., cumming on your cock."

"Uh, uh, uh, uh... Fuck. Fuck. Cumming Ginger. Fuck, I want to fuck you again. God yes, I want to fuck you again."

It was my turn to respond, "We have all night. I am sure Ginger is looking forward to you fucking her again. Right Ginger?"

I think she was about to respond, but Justin did not give her a chance. As soon as Steve moved away, he squatted behind her and immediately slid his cock into her. She moaned, falling onto the couch her tits crushed against the rough fabric. Her knees must have hurt on the carpet, but she said nothing. She just took Justin's cock moaning into the fabric of the couch as he pumped in and out of her. I could hear her mumbled words into the couch, and it was then that I removed my clothes. I went and sat on the couch, very close to my Ginger. She turned and looked at me with a smile on her face. I was stroking my cock as Justin fucked her. She puckered her lips so I leaned over and kissed her with difficulty, her body bounding forward and back as she was fucked not so gently.

I then leaned back and watched closely as Justin fucked my Ginger. "H-harder Justin. I fucking need to cum. Justin I need, I need to cum. Please..., not so nice. Please fuck me hard. Fuck me hard..."

Her words, the language she was using turned me on so much. She had changed in the months I moved into the house, she had become wilder, hornier for want of a better word. She was pushing back against him now, grunting as his cock stabbed her pussy. I could tell by the expression on Justin's face that she was squeezing his cock. In those months since that first night that I had sex with Ginger and Kim, her inner muscles had become ever stronger. "Are you trying to crush my cock, Ginger?" His words confirmed exactly what I had already known.

Her face now in the cushions, she reached out, feeling across my leg until she found my cock. I moved my hand so that she could grasp my hardness and stroke it. It was my turn to put my head back and moan as she gave my cock the attention I so loved. She turned her head to me once more, "Th-thank you, baby. F-fuck I am cumming. God..., I am cumming on his cock. Thank you for this. Jesus, I feel so fucking good. So fucking good."

"Me too, me too...," Justin moaned. He was shooting his cum into my sexy woman. She was loving every moment of it and I was loving every second of her pleasure. I was never jealous of her pleasure with other men, and in truth, it surprised me. It still surprises me. I never thought that this would be the way I would think, but my two lovers had changed me in so many ways. At this point Ginger released my cock, her face in the couch, her hands bracing herself. "F-fuck. Fuck you wonderful slut. Fuck I am c-cumming in your pussy. Holy God, you are such a good fuck. So good at this." No, I was not offended by Justin's words. I think at this point everyone understood that Ginger liked being thought of, being called, a slut.

Chapter 6:

Kim led the two men into the room. Jacob sort of held back, nervous and probably a bit scared. Big Ron on the other hand, took Kim in her arms and kissed her passionately. Once their mouths separated he said as he sat on the side of the bed, "Suck my cock, bitch." Kim grabbed a pillow off of the bed and knelt between his legs. Immediately he began to suck his rather large cock. I guess his eight-inch cock went with his huge frame.

Jacob just stood at the end of the bed. He had never been with a woman, never even kissed one, so he just did not know how to act. Still stroking Ron's rather large member, she turned to Justin and said, "Handsome, I know you are frightened. But come over here." He was still in his underwear, his cock tenting them with its impressive size. He moved towards her and she looked up at Ron. He nodded yes and she turned to him. She turned and removed Jacob's underwear and then her own. "Lay back on the bed Ron."

Ron moved to the top of the bed and lay sideways, his head hanging off the bed nearest the door. She climbed on the bed and moved towards him. Her teddy was still on her at this point. Ginger then looked back at Jacob, "Come here, sexy. Place your hands on my ass. Separate my ass cheeks. Put your cock at my opening." Slowly, reluctantly, he climbed on the bed behind her. He placed his hands on her ass and did as she instructed, moving the teddy aside. "Can you see my pussy?" He responded yes to her and she then said, "Okay, Jacob, push your cock into my pussy. Start slow, but fuck me, Justin." It was at this point I walked into the bedroom, my sexy Kim doing her thing.

Justin was a bit clumsy, but finally, he managed to get his cock at her opening. His was not small either, perhaps another eight-inch dick. She pushed back, helping him to get into her pussy with his cock. As he began to fuck her, she reached out for Ron's large cock and began to suck on it, her hand pumping his cock in rhythm with her mouth going up and down.

He pushed his cock in and out of her, going too fast at first. She released Ron's cock for a moment, "S-slow down, Jacob. Enjoy the ride. Fuck me. Fuck me slowly so I can suck Ron's cock." Understanding, he began to slow. He put his hands on her hips, slowly fucking in and out of Kim. She had to split her concentration between the cock in her pussy, and sucking the cock in her hand and mouth. But, as I had learned, she was very good at multitasking.

For a few minutes, Jacob was able to hold back. But his slow rhythm began to pick up, pumping in and out of her he was starting to lose control. Ron saw this, Kim was only able to suck his cock in between the rhythm of Jacob pounding his cock into her over and over. Ron moved back, "Fuck her now. Fuck her good. I want her when you are done, so empty your first load of cum into her body."

Without another word, his face scrunched in a look of pure lust, of pure release, he began to fuck her very hard. "Okay, okay. G-God Kim. I am going to cum. I am going to cum in you. Is..., is that okay? F-fuck, fuck. I am about to cum. Oh G-God..., here I go. Kim I am going to cum in you. Are..., are you ready."

"Yes..., yes, cum in me Jacob. Fuck yes, cum in my pussy. F-fill my pussy up. Cum in me. Please cum in me. God..., your cock feels so good. So damn good, fuck yes, your cock is so good Jacob. Harder, harder, I want to cum too. God I want to cum Jacob."

Jacob had a strange look on his face as she announced her need. Perhaps he was shocked at her words, at the way she had said them. But then his lust took over and he pumped Kim even harder. His body, his thighs, slammed into her sexy bottom. Over and over he fucked Kim and then began to spray her insides with his stuff. "Ahhhh," he grunted as he finished inside her. Kim came as well, just before he shot his load of cum inside her.

Chapter 7:

I had stopped stroking my cock as Ron got behind Kim. I did not want to cum yet. I was standing, watching Ron begin to fuck my woman, Jacob standing in the far corner, when a hand reached around my waist and began to stroke my cock. I looked back, a smile on my face. "What's up, baby? Haven't you had enough yet?"

I turned around and took Ginger into my arms as she responded. "Never..., I never get enough. Baby, are you going to fuck me now?" I looked at Ginger, down into her deep brown eyes. I brought my mouth to hers and sort of directed her to the bed. She lay down, next to where Ron was slowly pumping his manhood in and out of Kim. She lay back, my cock as hard as it had ever been. I remember worrying that I might shoot off too quickly, which was exactly what was about to happen. My Ginger slid up the bed and put her head on a pillow. I climbed on top of her and slid my cock into her in one swift motion. "Oh..., God yes. Yes, Kyle. I so love your cock inside me."

Ginger was becoming less and less shy as the days passed. At least in the bedroom. She still had a way about her, a cuteness if you will, but now she could ask for what she wanted. She could tell you how much she enjoyed sex. "Oh, Ginger. You feel so good to me too, baby."

It was at this point that I got one of the shocks of my life. It was not exactly the words, it was the way she whispered them into my ear so that only I could hear them. "I am yours, Kyle. Yours and always. For the rest of my life, I will do whatever you want. When..., whenever you want it."

I am sure I was blushing as I looked down at her. In the background, I could vaguely hear the sound of Ron's body slapping against Kim's. But it was like I had tuned it out, at the moment only Ginger was on my mind. I knew I loved her, but I could not yet say the words. She pulled my mouth to hers and we kissed again, our need for each other obvious to any that saw us.

Maybe it was her words, but in truth, I had been watching all that evening. The vision of my two ladies having sex with the guys had me as ready to explode as I had ever been. Our mouths parted and my eyes stared deeply into hers, "I am s-sorry baby, I am going to cum in you. So s-soon, s-sorry baby..."

Ginger grinned up and me, "Sokay..., means I turn you on. Yes baby, cum inside me. I want..., I want you to enjoy me." God, her words, the squinting of her eyes, her smile as I pumped her. I sprayed her insides with my cum, feeling a bit guilty having fired off so soon after entering her. She pulled me down to her again as we finished, "Remember, I am yours, baby."

While this was happening, Ron began to pound Kim. She had wrapped her arms around a pillow, her face in that pillow looking our way. "Fuck, fuck... God, you are so hot, Kim. Fuck yeah. Your pussy feels so good baby. So fucking good." Over and over he said things like this.

Ginger and I were finishing, so we could see that Kim was grimacing in pain and pleasure as Ron pounded her with his huge cock. Kim was having to get used to Ron, and Jacob for that matter, but she was game. She had been looking at us, but she then turned her head back as far as she could and sort of grunted. "I..., I am c-cumming Ron. Fuuuuuuck."

Ron grunted like some kind of wild animal and then screamed as he too had his climax. "Aaaaa, f-fuck..., cumming. Cumming hard, baby." He continued to grunt while the bed shook from him pounding my girl. I have to say it was hot. So very fucking hot watching my girl get fucked.

Chapter 8:

The rest of the night, well into the wee hours of the morning, my girls were fucked repeatedly. All the guys enjoyed their time with my women, but as I told them, it was not something I would want to do every day. They agreed, especially as the night passed and my two ladies became warn out.

Over the next few days my girls rested, and let me do the same. I was staying home now, and part of what I was doing was helping the crews remodel the house. Clean-up, painting, small tasks that just about any average guy could do. It was fun and rewarding. I felt like I was making a real contribution, and my ladies kept calling me things like, their manly man, their construction stud, their personal handyman. It was embarrassing, but they knew I loved it.

I think it was about ten days after the wild night that I was lying in the guest room as we called it now. It was after ten, we had shared a quiet dinner, the three of us. Sometimes I just wanted to be alone, read, and watch some TV, albeit on my very small twenty-inch TV. I was reading a book I love, Watership Down. Don't ask me why I remember, I just do. Kim knew I liked my private time, but, she wanted to see me. She knocked on my door and rather than call out I got up and went and opened it. "What's up love?"

"May I come in?"

"Of course, it's your house."

She punched me. "It's your house too baby. You know that." I smiled at her as she came into my room. She was never going to be considered a true beauty, but to my eyes, she is a ten. "Well...," she pointed at the bed, "Can we talk?"

"Uh oh, this sounds serious," I responded.

Again she punched me as she motioned me to sit on the single bed. "You like it here, right? I mean..., you like me and Ginger. This house. Our situation."

"Yes I do, why would you ask me that?"

"I am afraid that night. You know, that night with the guys. I am afraid we might have..., I don't know, scared you?"

I leaned back on the bed. I was looking up at the ceiling as I answered her question, "Not scared as in I thought I might lose you. Scared as in I made a bad decision and you guys were going to be hurt. Do you know what I mean?"

"I do, but did we look like we were damaged? I mean, did we look like we were not having fun?" She shook her head as I sat back up. "Please, maybe we let it get carried away, but neither of us is complaining. We..., well, we were worried that you might be upset."

I put my arm around her as I moved closer. I looked her in the eyes, deep into her brown eyes that I had begun to adore. I just can't explain how I love her eyes. "Baby, I wanted you to have an experience that maybe you might not have had. Maybe I got carried away..." I trailed off."

"No, no way. You did not. But like you said, we will only do what you want, with whomever you want. We meant it. I mean me and Ginger talked, we truly meant it."

"But...?"

There was a look in her eye. I could tell there was something more she wanted to say. She looked down, and I could tell she was struggling with whatever it was she wanted to talk to me about. Finally, she began to speak, "Okay, coming from me you are going to be flabbergasted. God..., this is so difficult for me to say."

At this point I was getting nervous, "Will you please spit it out? Whatever it is it can't be that bad. Come on..." The last I said pleading a bit.

She held her hands up, still trying, struggling to get the words out. She was looking at me, her body was slightly shaking, and her eyes finally moved up once again and looked into mine. "Will..., would you make love to me?"

There are a lot of things I could have done, and words I could have said, but the look on her face was priceless. She was wearing a blouse, a white cotton bra underneath, shorts, socks, and tennis shoes. I wrapped my hands around her neck and brought my mouth to hers. I kissed her the way I knew she wanted it.

Very quickly we were undressed. She lay back and I admired the woman she had become since I moved into this house. The extra weight across her midsection was gone. The exercise regimen she was on had her looking slim and lovely. Her face had changed, it was slim and she had learned to wear make-up that accented her pretty eyes. I had been in the habit of brushing her hair most nights before we went to bed and it was now lush, and one could see she was taking care of herself.

She was lying flat on her back, her breasts heaving with desire. I began to gently run my hand up from her waist to the underside of her breasts. "I'm a bit ticklish, Kyle." I squeezed her mouth with my hand and brought my lips to hers. That same hand found her right nipple and I squeezed it roughly. Not so hard as to cause her pain, but to let her know how much she turned me on. Our mouths separated, "Baby, God, are you going to tease me."

One thing I forgot to mention about Kim is that when she becomes aroused, like at this moment, there is an odor emanating from her nether region. It's not unattractive, but when she was unclothed like this I could smell her and it was very arousing for me. "Baby, are you in some kind of rush?"

I kissed her again and my hand snaked down her body towards her pussy. She sort of arched her back, wanting me to touch her there, to put my cock inside her. Still kissing her, I smiled around our mouths as my hand ran down one thigh, up over her pelvic arch, and down the other thigh. "God," she said around my tongue. "You t-tease..."

I laughed just a bit into her mouth. "Baby..., you said make love to you..."

She punched my arm a grin on her face, "God, quit teasing me." I grinned as I moved down her body. She groaned as I moved down. First I began to suck on that nipple I had squeezed. She wrapped her hands around my head as my hand, my fingers, ran up her slit feeling her wetness. Then I moved even more downward, kissing down her now-taught and sexy body. I licked her very sexy navel and then downward. "Oh, God...," she moaned anticipating what I was about to do. As I came closer to her nether region, I looked up and saw a smile on her face. She ran her hands through my neck-length hair as my mouth came to her very wet, very sweet-smelling pussy. My tongue probed her pussy like a small dick, in and out of her. I loved the feel of her, the taste of her. "Baby, oh God. Yes, yes." I then lifted my face and looked at her. With a grin on my face, I began to gently touch her clit. "You..., you bastard." She moaned, my mouth now sucking on that hard little button as it popped out of its hood. I then pushed a finger into her canal, her soaking wet love tunnel. "Baby, you are going to make me cum. God Kyle, you are going to make me cum." I grinned as I began to suck on her clit, now a second finger pumping her cunt.

I looked up for a second, "Kim..., cum for me. Cum for me..."

Harder now, faster I pumped those two finger in and out of her pussy. My mouth sucked on her clit and her eyes rolled up as she began to have an orgasm. "Oh..., fuck baby. Yes..., I am cumming Kyle. God, you are so good at that. Oh God yes Kyle." Her juices, her cum squirted onto my chin, my face, and onto the bed cover. It was a lot and I was very proud of myself. I love, pleasing my women.

I then slid up the bed so that I was right next to her. "Where the fuck did you learn to do that, lover?" She had a big grin on her face. She rolled over onto my chest and this time she wrapped her hand around my mouth brought hers to mine and kissed me, tasting her juices. It was so hot.

But, this time, I did not let her climb on top of me, I rolled her on her back. I climbed on top of her and holding myself up, my arms bent, I looked down at her. I was teasing her, my dick on her thigh. "Is there something you want, baby?"

She looked up at me with those same eyes and smiled. "That was amazing, baby. You can do that any time you want to." I then brought my mouth to hers and kissed her passionately. She tried to maneuver her body so she could get my cock between her legs, but I did not let her. I was still enjoying teasing her way too much. "Ohhhh," she moaned, frustrated at me not sticking my cock inside her. She half-halfheartedly pushed me away and up, "God, please. Please quit teasing me." She pleaded with me so I finally decided she deserved my cock. "Please, Kyle."

I grinned and brought my mouth to hers, as I did I slid my member into her very wet pussy. We kissed as passionately as I always do with my two ladies. Slowly I pumped, moving deeper and deeper into her body with my rigid cock. Our mouths were hungry for each other, needful of each other. The passion was real, we needed this. Not just fucking, but in these moments we truly understood that we were part of each other. That this was now our family.