Ginger & Kim Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was making love to her, slowly pumping my very rigid manhood in and out of her. She wrapped her arms around me, holding me, her legs up in the air bent at the knees. "Baby, yes. God yes. Oh, yes Kyle, make love to me. God yes..."

I was pumping her, pumping her gently, making love to her. I felt so good, it felt so right. My hands were on her body, investigating all of her parts. Her breasts, her sides, her so lovely skin all over her torso. Then I said it. I said what I had wanted to say for weeks but was too stupid, too shy, or too much of a coward to say. I whispered in her ear, "I love you, baby, I love you, Kim."

I lifted my head and looked into her eyes, "Baby..., I love you too, but you had better say it to Ginger." There were tears in her eyes, tears in mine. We sort of giggled at the situation, but that did not stop me from making love to Kim. "God, I know I said make love to me, baby. But..., but can you make love to me harder now? Fuck me, Kyle." Never let it be said I did not do as my lover asked of me.

Chapter 9:

Now I know what the reader is thinking. When did I say it to Ginger? I mean did I even say it to Ginger? How did I say it to Ginger? I'll get to that, I promise. Anyway...

That very week Kim took off. She had to burn some vacation days. For a couple of days after that evening of lovemaking, Kim became insufferable. She walked around humming, a big smile on her face almost all the time. It was annoying. I was not sure what she said to Ginger, but my other girl had to know something was up. I worried that she would let slip what I had said to Kim, so I kept giving her looks, hoping she would understand my hints. Kim is very smart, but she was playing dumb. Finally, I believe two days after our confession to each other, I managed to get Kim aside. "Would you cut it out? I want to talk to Ginger. To tell her. But you are being a brat."

We were in our new garage, still under construction. It was almost finished at this point. Kim giggled, "Hey, I'm sorry. I am just so happy. Can't I be happy?"

She raised her voice just a little too much for my liking, "Shh, keep it down. Can you please go to work or something?" Again she laughed, this time out loud and Ginger must have been in the kitchen. She came out the door from the kitchen to the not-quite-finished garage. "What the hell are you two on about?"

I know she saw the look of shock on my face, "Uh, ya know, just laughing at an old joke." Kim covered her mouth with her hand but did not say another word. "Just an old joke. What's up, Ginger?" No, I was not very smooth, but I just hoped she would not ask too many questions. "We are heading back in now." I took Kim's hand and led her into the house. I was thinking to myself, that was close. Very close.

The rest of the evening went pretty well, I don't know if Ginger suspected anything, and even if she did I was pretty sure she would not say anything to me. We had a quiet dinner, we talked of this and that. Just normal stuff. I could not wait for the garage to be done. It was going to be a huge one, three-car deal with a tool set up for me. I would have to learn to use some of those tools, but I knew I had a lifetime with these two women to learn.

Kim and Ginger were more interested in the upper floor, but as winter was coming, the roof was the priority. Generally, we had, the three of us, been sleeping in the primary, or the old fashioned word, master bedroom together. But, some nights, I would take just one of the ladies to the guestroom. My plan for that evening was to take Ginger and spend some time with her. "Hey, Ginger," we were just finishing up dinner, "How about if we spend some time, just the two of us, in the guest room tonight."

Kim interjected, "Hey, I'll take the guestroom and you two can have the big room." We both stared at her. For one, she always wanted the Master. Even the night we had confessed our love for each other, she had gone to the primary bedroom after we had our time together. Now I knew Ginger would be suspicious.

Kim kept being a pain after dinner. We had been finishing up dinner, and clearing the dishes. I looked at Kim and asked, "Let me and Ginger finish the dishes, Kim. I need to talk to her about something. Okay?"

She gave me that evil grin that had been plastered on her face since our confessions. "Sure baby," She gave me a peck on the cheek and then headed to the living room.

Ginger gave us a look that said something like, what is wrong with you guys? Kim giggled on her way out as I turned to speak to Ginger.

"Okay, what the fuck is going on?" She said as I moved towards her.

"God..., shit. Let's sit down." I put my hand on her arm and gently moved her to the dining table. She suddenly had a very serious look on her face as we sat down. "You're scaring me now, Kyle."

"It's..., it's nothing bad Ginger. I just..., well let me spit this out." I still hesitated watching Ginger's leg shake with nervousness. "Okay, okay. Here it is. Ginger, baby, I love you. Yes, I love you."

"Oh!," she screamed and ran around the table and jumped into my arms. She almost knocked me off the chair. "God damn! I love you too baby. I love you too."

I had a big grin on my face as I responded, "Jesus woman! Are you trying to kill us both?" She laughed and began to rain kisses all over my face. She was silly and lovely, and her antics warmed my heart. "Oh, baby. What, I mean, what about Kim?"

"I already told her I love her. I want you to know this is not just about sex. Or this house. It's about you two. I have fallen in love with both of you. Is that okay?"

"Of course it's okay. I love you both. I can't tell you how happy I am. I mean, about everything. God, did we get lucky with you, baby."

So, my life had changed. Happy as a lark, comes to mind. But, the most important thing was that my girls were happy. Did that mean that suddenly my girls were satisfied with just me in the sex department? Well, no. That was something I had to accept.

Chapter 10:

Something strange happened over the next few weeks. Kim became quiet, and less gregarious than was normal for her. I could not quite put my finger on it and she was not sharing.

We fell into that routine, for a couple of months. The bottom floor and the garage were done, and we were enjoying our spacious home. I began to landscape the ugly front yard with help from a couple of friends. I was truly enjoying being around the house full-time.

Meanwhile, something sort of strange happened. Ginger would have guys over, but Kim stopped having sex with other guys. Kim just wanted me, and I was not complaining. But in the back of my mind, I knew something was up.

One evening Ginger came to me. Kim was futzing in the kitchen so Ginger took my hand and led me to the primary bedroom. "Baby, Kim needs to talk to you. She needs to tell you something but she is really scared. You might have to drag it out of her."

"What the hell," I responded. "Scared of me? Have I ever done anything that would make either of you think I would be mean?"

"No, Kyle. But, this is different. I am afraid you are going to have to ask her what is up and, like I said, drag it out of her. That's all I can say."

I left the room and went into the kitchen. Kim was just finishing cleaning up our spotless kitchen when I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. Immediately she began to cry. I turned her around and pulled her into my arms. "Oh, baby. What is it? It can't be that bad, I love you, you know."

She just kept crying and so I brought her out to the living room and sat her on the couch. Ginger had made herself scarce, which at this point I appreciated. I put my finger under her chin, lifted her face, and looked into her tear-filled eyes. "Baby, please. Talk to me, what is it?"

Sobbing, and stuttering, she finally began to speak. "I..., I did something. I did something and I am afraid you are going to be mad at me. Oh, God, I am so stupid."

She began to cry more profusely and fell into my arms. I did not mean to, but a sort of gentle laugh escaped my mouth. "It's okay, love. Just tell me, Kim."

She then leaned back and looked into my eyes. She was reading me, and I could not believe this was the same incredibly strong woman I had fallen in love with. "I'm pregnant." That was all she said.

Then it dawned on me. She must have gone off of the pill on purpose and that is why I was the only one she was having sex with. I did not know how desperately both my girls wanted to be moms, but I should have guessed. I began to laugh. I mean a full-throated, slap-your-knee, belly laugh.

"Hey, cut it out!" She said as she looked at me.

"You are a sneaky one, Kim. So, what you are saying, is that I am going to be a dad?"

She nodded her head as shyly as I had ever seen her and I leaned in and kissed her passionately. She then pushed me back and looked at me, "You're not mad, Kyle?"

"Oh hell no. I wish you had asked me..., told me. But it's incredible news. I am going to be a dad. I love you baby, and I am not only fine with this, I am ecstatic."

Kim leaped into my arms on that couch knocking me back and sideways onto it. "Oh..., God, I love you so much. I love you so much, Kyle."

We sort of giggled together and that is when Ginger came walking out. "So is this the laugh generally attributed to the insane?" A big grin on her face.

We sat back up and Kim opened her arms. She was inviting Ginger to join in our excitement. She leaned into Kim who said, "Kyle is okay with our coming addition."

"Okay?" I said, "I am so excited and so happy. I am not just okay." It was then I thought of Ginger. How would she handle this news? How would she handle Kim being a mom? "Are you okay with this Ginger? I mean, we are a threesome."

"Of course I am. Just know that when the baby is out of diapers, it will be my turn."

My turn, I thought to myself. Then I got it, she wanted to have my baby too. "Wow, I never thought about getting two women... My two women, pregnant."

Ginger blushed, perhaps afraid I would not want it. "Is that okay, Kyle? I know this is strange. I mean a threesome sort of family. I want to have your baby someday too. Can you handle that?"

She was on the opposite side of Kim on the couch, so I got up, sat next to her, and said. "Yes, of course. I wish it were legal to have three people get married. But yes, I would love for you to have a baby too. With me of course."

Chapter 11:

I don't mean to bore anyone with this story. I know it is supposed to be a sex story and it is. But, also, it is a love story.

We were all excited for the coming baby. But, in the meantime, Kim decided she did not want to have sex with anyone but me. Meanwhile Ginger still had an occasional sex encounter with other men.

There were several, and I think she did that intentionally so as not to make me jealous by having sex with the same guy again and again.

As it so happened in the third month of Kim's pregnancy a big project at work came up. She had a lot on her plate, between morning sickness, helping with the house (which we kept telling her she did not need to do), and her job. So, on many evenings she came home very late.

One evening the doorbell sounded. Myself and Ginger were on the couch watching some TV. As she got up she grabbed the remote and turned the television off. She had a big grin on her face and I knew that there was something up. She answered the door and ushered in a young lady. As it turned out, a coworker of Kim's. "This is Raquel, she works with Kim."

I arose and greeted her as she came in, "Here, come. Sit on the couch. What brings you here tonight?" Looking at Ginger, I then said, "Why did you not tell me we were having a guest?"

Ginger put a hand to her mouth in the cute way she does, hiding a smile. "Well, Kim wanted to surprise you."

"Surprise me?"

Raquel had been sitting a couple of feet away from me on the couch on my left, Ginger on my right. Suddenly, slowly, she scooted over next to me. Her hand on my thigh she said, "Yes, a surprise." She then stood up and began to remove her blouse. Underneath, she had a very sexy black bra. Raquel quickly took off her pants and then her shoes. I saw her very sexy matching underwear. "Do you like what you see?"

Now, I had never said anything about needing or wanting another woman in my bed. I worried that my girls would be jealous. "Uhm, I... Well, I mean you are very attractive..." Raquel is taller than either of my ladies. She is five feet, eight inches tall. She has an almost alabaster complexion, unmarked by any imperfections. Raquel has a body any man would covet. Her breasts are C-cups, and perfect with beautiful nipples and rather large areaolas, and a beautiful bottom and legs. "I..., I just don't know..."

She did this pouty face thing, "Oh, come on. Don't you like what you see?" Ginger giggled as Raquel suddenly climbed on my lap and put her breasts in my face. "I mean, I am here for you. Just a night of fun and both of your women don't mind. What do you say?"

!!Warning, warning, warning!!! Yes, the bells went off in my head. I could see this ending badly at best, destroying the relationships with my two ladies at worst. I did not want that to happen so I can't believe what I said, "Raquel..., as I said, you are very attractive. But, well, I have two lovers. That's all I need. I don't want to ruin a good thing."

Suddenly Ginger grabbed Raquel's arm and said, "Come with me." Raquel gave her a strange look and then Ginger led her into the bedroom. In just a couple of minutes, she came walking back out to the living room. "You can be such a dunce. Let me ask you a question. Do you love us? Do you trust us?"

"Of course I do. You are my women, my girls."

"Well, do we not have sex with other men? I mean, fairly often too, right?"

"Yes..., but I don't need another woman to have sex with. I don't want to spoil a good thing."

"Listen, lover. It's not that you need another woman, I get that. But would it be such a crime to have sex with Raquel? We showed a picture of you to her and she got all hot and bothered. She broke up with her longtime boyfriend recently and she is hot for some cock. What is the big deal?" I looked down and was about to try and say no again but Ginger continued, "Not only that, you idiot, but I would like to have sex with her too. If you are not in there, she will not. She has never been with a girl."

Wow. My women are the best. "Okay, fine."

"Hey, don't make it sound as if it is punishment, Kyle."

"It's not, I'm sorry. I am just a bit nervous."

I followed Ginger, one of the women I now considered my wife, even if we did not have the piece of paper. Raquel had grabbed her clothes as she left the living room with Ginger. As we entered she was putting her clothes back on, expecting that I would not do anything with her. It was Ginger who said, "No, don't get dressed. I changed his mind. He is very ready for you... I am very ready for you, Raquel. You agreed to this."

Raquel just sort of nodded but quickly removed all but her bra and undies again. I stood there like a blithering idiot, hemming and hawing, not sure what to say. Ginger finally interrupted my nonsense, "Will you shut up, Kyle? You sound stupid." She had a big grin on her face. "As for you dear Raquel, remember what you promised?"

She nodded yes and said, "Yes..., where do you want me? I mean, how do you want me?"

Ginger looked at me and said, "Well, first, lie back and take off your undies. I want to eat some pussy. I know you have never had a girl do that." As she said this she took off her clothes. "Scooch up, Raquel. Kyle, your job is to fuck me to start. Is it okay if I am in charge this time, Kyle? I never had done that."

My cock was at full attention as Ginger climbed between Raquel's legs and lay flat on the bed. Immediately I saw her dive in between Raquel's legs and began to lick her pussy. I leaned over her and placed my hardness between her legs, which were hanging off of the bed. I slipped my cock between her legs, sliding it into her. "Oh, baby. Your pussy is so wet. Does that feel good, Ginger?"

She mumbled something into the pussy she was licking that I could not understand. "Oh, God, this feels so good," Raquel said as Ginger pleasured her. "Yes, Ginger. Oh God yes." This was a very hot scene, my cock going in and out of her pussy as Ginger worked on getting Raquel off.

Ginger then lifted her head, "Move off of me, baby." I moved back as my boss instructed me to. She quickly moved aside and said, "Now come fuck the slut here on our bed. She needs some cock." I climbed on top of the bed and on top of sexy Raquel. At this point, I had lost all my inhibitions. I quickly climbed on top of Raquel and pushed my cock into her in one motion. I leaned forward and kissed her as I began to fuck her.

Raquel kissed me back with ardor, her body, her waist, moving up to meet my cock with each thrust. Our mouths intertwined, and I pumped my cock in and out of this beautiful woman. Our mouths separated, "Oh, yes. I need this so much. Yes..., pump me, Kyle. I..., oh, I..., yes Kyle."

I heard Ginger giggle. She then ran her fingers down my back as I continued to fuck Kim's friend. I think Ginger saw me shiver for she said, "Oh, you like that baby?"

I did not answer, I just continued to fuck the lovely woman underneath me. I did turn and look at her, my cock continuing to fuck Raquel. Turning back to Raquel I said, "Do you like that cock, Raquel?" I could not believe I was talking this way in front of my women. But, they did start this. I don't know how I knew, but I suddenly understood that this woman wanted to be dominated. "Are you liking that cock, Raquel? Do you like me fucking you?"

Raquel pulled my face to her and we kissed once again. Once our mouths locked, I took her hands in my right hand above her head and pinned her to the bed. At the same time, I began to pound her very hard. My body slammed against hers, my cock pounding her pussy. "Oh, yes, Kyle. I am cumming. Th-thank you so much Kyle. Thank you..., cumming Kyle."

Again, I brought my mouth to hers and kissed her, my ardor real and strong as I needed to cum myself. Raquel's orgasm was very strong, she squeezed my manhood as if in a vice. I moved my mouth and sucked on her luscious nipples, but first I said, "God, you do like my cock, don't you?"

"Y-yes, Kyle. Yes, Kyle. Cumming hard..., so very hard. God I am cumming Kyle."

"Here I go Raquel, fuck yes." I sprayed her insides. Over and over I pumped her. Ginger being there, the attention of her hands running up and down my back added to my pleasure. "Yes, Raquel. This is for you." I brought my mouth to hers once again kissing her with deep passion. Ginger kissed my shoulder as I finished in Raquel. As I was to learn later, she loved watching me with this other woman. She had not an ounce of jealousy.