Ginger & Kim Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was fucking down into her, Ginger petted my left arm and said, "I am your slut too, Kyle..." I turned and looked at her and she lightly kissed me on the lips. "Now cum in your other slut. Fill her up."

That was the first time I ever heard her use a truly crude word. Kim is rubbing off on her, I thought to myself. Then my concentration went back to pumping Kim. I once again kissed her and we sort of grunted into each other's mouths as we both moved towards release. "F-fuck, cumming Kyle. Again I am cumming. Oh God, so hard..."

"Well, fuck," I replied. "I..., I am going to cum in you baby. I am going to fill your hot pussy, Kim. Fuck, I am going to cum. Yes, Kim. God, yes. Here I go..." Squirt after squirt of my love juice shot into her. I was surprised at how much cum I still had, but these two women had me going. Over and over I pumped her, even after I sprayed her insides five or six times and had nothing left. It was an incredible second orgasm and Kim seemed to love it. Slowly I began to come down from the high of my release. It was amazing. My hips moved slower and slower. I stopped, grinning down at her.

I rolled off of Kim between my two new lovers. Yes, I thought of them as my lovers now, and they had said as much. I could not believe my luck. I could not believe how happy these two young ladies made me feel. I know the reader must think it is merely lust, and maybe at the beginning it was. But, over time, I have fallen in love with these two women.

Chapter 3:

Over the next two months, the three of us became very close. I always thought I would find that one girl, that we would fall in love, and start a family. The normal events and dreams that most people have. But then I met Kim and Ginger and my perspective changed. They treated me so well, and it was not just sex. It was clear, that over time, they did care for me and because of that, I cared for both of them. We were a team.

In the weeks after our first sexual encounter, the ladies slowly put me in charge of them. I don't mean that to sound authoritarian, or old-fashioned. It's just that the ladies wanted the man in their life in most but not all things, to be in charge. It was little things. I convinced them both to learn how to wear make-up. For Kim, a bit of make-up to reduce the prominence of her nose. In Ginger's case to highlight her very pretty eyes and round cheeks, and we had her hair straightened. She grew it out and in no time it was shoulder-length and very attractive.

The three of us started going to the gym together at least three times a week. In just a couple of months, Kim had slimmed way down and now she was getting closer to that taught and sexy body she wanted. The glances from men in the gym helped with her confidence. For Ginger, it was getting some definition to her very thin legs and arms. I encouraged them with positive words, being very careful to only talk about the good things they were doing, and never saying anything negative when they started to slip into old habits. It worked, my ladies were becoming very sexy.

Chapter 4:

Over those two months, the two young women almost wore me out. I started to find myself coming home later, hanging out at work to help out. My boss thought I was losing my mind, but could I tell him two young women were wearing me out with too much sex? I mean he would have thought I was crazy. So, eventually, he made it clear I needed to leave at the end of my shift.

It was during the middle of the week when my boss kicked me out, asking me not to stay late that day as he was worried about paying me overtime. I understood and thought maybe I would stop at a restaurant and have a cup of coffee on the way home. But then Ginger called me just as I stepped out of the record store, "Hey, baby, are you off now?"

I thought of lying but decided it would not be fair. "Yes, just left. What's up Ging?"

I could almost hear the smile in her voice, "Just come straight home. Kim's weed connection has stopped by so we have some good stuff." I knew what that meant. Whenever my ladies got high, they also became horny. As I remember, the following January Marijuana was to become legal, but at this point it still was illegal.

"Okay, babe, I am on my way."

In front of this old house, there is an elliptical driveway, the opening of the oval directly opposite the front door of the house. The entire oval encompassed maybe three hundred feet, a dirt drive about an eighth of a mile from a street that led to the oval driveway. In front of the house was a tented car cover for a pair of cars. Generally, I parked just short of the tent, letting the two ladies have the cover as I was driving a very old Ford. Eventually, a garage would be built on the side of the house off of the kitchen. There was enough space to get by the tent and the lady's two cars when I had to leave each day for work. But, today there was a car behind the car tent, so I parked short of it. My immediate thought was there connection for the weed, but he should have sold them the stuff and then left.

I walked in the door and there was a tall, not unhandsome black man, sitting on the couch. He had only a shirt on, naked from the waist down. Between his legs, her knees on a pillow, Ginger had her mouth halfway down his cock, stroking him as she sucked his manhood. Again, I was in shock. Before I could say a word, Kim came from the hallway and grabbed my hand. "Come on, come with me..." Too much in shock to say anything, I simply followed her to the master bedroom which at this point had been finished. "Okay, sorry. She should have warned you, not surprised you with that."

"Well..., why didn't she?"

"She wanted you to see it. She wanted to see if you could handle us..., ya know. With other guys."

"Why..., why didn't you just say something?"

She pulled me into the bedroom and onto the bed. It was obvious what she wanted. She was dressed but pulled me on top of her. "Baby, you said it yourself. You are tired. We are wearing you out. I mean..., we share you? Can't you share us? We are still your sluts. I mean, Justin says he loves the way we look now. Thanks to you I might add." There was a big grin on her face as she said this. Her warm body against mine was giving me those thoughts. Her warm body was now sexier than ever, slim and hot. "Baby..., meanwhile, put your dick inside me."

We quickly undressed and this time I made her get on her hands and knees. "Bitch position, Kim." She grinned at me as she got into position on her hands and knees very quickly. I put my cock at her opening and slid my cock to the hilt into her body. "Yes, Kim. Fuck you are so hot. God..., I love your pussy. How are you already so fucking wet."

"Because you turn me on, baby. You can still fuck me anytime. I am yours. You have to know that."

"Okay, you, you can fuck other guys. J-just be careful, baby." She looked back at me, a very big smile on her face. I pumped away, loving the feel of her extremely wet love tunnel. My hands on her hips, I fucked her hard. I was not in that loving mood, I was in the mood to fuck her. "Are you m-mine? Are you my fucking slut, Kim? D-do all your holes belong to me?"

"Oh, yes. Yes, baby. I am yours. Oh fuck yes I am your slut." It was then that I noticed she had started calling me baby.

"Lower your head, woman. I am going to fuck your ass. I am going to fuck your ass good." There was always lube on the bedside table and I quickly grabbed it. I lubed her ass and then put a good amount on my cock. "Are you ready, baby?"

"Of course, baby. Fuck my ass."

I slammed my cock into her ass. I was not gentle at all. I began to fuck her like an animal, using her for my need, for my pleasure. She grunted and she must have been in a bit of pain, but at the same time, she was moaning with pleasure. "Oh yes. Do you like that ass, baby? Oh, God, I know you do. Now fuck me, fuck me, hard baby. Don't hold back. Use my ass. Use me, baby." As she said these words, she reached back between her legs and played with her clit.

I took her at her word and pumped her even harder. The look on her face was incredible. She was loving me fucking her. Fucking my girlfriend. One of my girlfriends. She moaned, then began to grunt in response to my cock pumping in and out of her very well-lubed ass. "Okay..., Okay. B-but from now on you only fuck other guys with my permission. You..., you have to ask first."

"Okay, baby. Whatever you say. Just cum in my ass. I want to feel you cum in my ass, Kyle." Her words, the way she moved her body, her ass, back against me, had me very aroused. "God, fuck yes, fuck me, Kyle. F-fuck your slut."

That sent me over. I pumped again and again and then held her hips tight, my cock in her, her ass cheeks against my body. I emptied my cum in her and it leaked out around my cock and down her legs. I have to tell you that is one of the most incredible things to watch. My cum, leaking around my cock from her ass, making a mess on her legs.

Just as we finished the tall black man entered the room. "Hey, you are done with her. I was told I could fuck her next." As he said this, I saw that he was putting a condom on. I had noticed that when Ginger was sucking his cock he had been wearing one. That reassured me. "I mean if she is ready."

Kim looked at me and I nodded my head in the affirmative. "Come here, Justin." She was lying on her back on the far side of the huge bed. "Come fuck me you stud." I knew that there was a bunch of cum leaking out of her ass and onto the bedspread, but she did not care, and honestly, neither did I.

Justin responded, "I don't know what you did, but both of your girls look so good and they both seem to be more confident than I have ever seen them."

I thought to myself, I guess what he is saying is true. They are more confident. These thoughts crossed my mind as Justin climbed on top of Kim just as Ginger entered the room wearing a robe. Watching Justin fuck Kim had my cock ready, quicker than was usual for me. I walked up to Ginger near the bedroom door and pulled her into my arms. The bathrobe fell open as she wrapped her arms around my neck and we locked in a very strong kiss. Walking backward, pulling her with me, I went to the bed. As Kim and this guy Justin were fucking, squelching sounds escaping their loins as they fucked, I pulled the robe off of Ginger. Again, I wanted doggy. "Bitch position, Ginger." Both ladies liked it when I called it that. "I am gonna fuck you hard."

She responded, "Of course, lover. I am your slut. Fuck me good, Kyle."

It was then I realized I had not cleaned my cock after cumming in Kim's ass. I decided, the lube still nearby, that it was time Ginger took my cock in her ass. She had been practicing, but at this point, I had not fucked her in the backside yet. "I am going to fuck your ass, Ginger." She looked back at me, perhaps a bit scared at the thought, but she said nothing. I quickly lubed her ass and my cock and then gently pushed my manhood into her. "I will go slowly baby," I had stopped, the tip of my dick just barely popping into her rectum. "Let me know when you are ready Ginger."

For thirty seconds or so she said nothing. Then she reached back between her legs and began to play with her clit. "Okay, Kyle. Fuck my ass. Just go slow until I adjust." I could not believe my shy Ginger was letting me fuck her this way. It was so tight, so damn tight as I very slowly pumped in and out of her backside. With each stroke, I pushed more and more of my dick into her back hole until I had the entire length buried in her rectum. "Okay, Kyle, f-fuck me now. Fuck my ass." I was still careful. I knew that Ginger had been practicing with anal dildos and plugs, but I did not want to hurt her. But, Ginger was ready to be fucked this way, it was clear that she enjoyed pleasing me. "It's okay, baby. Fuck my ass hard now. I want..., I want you to cum in my ass."

I knew it would not take much. Her ass, her very tight ass squeezed my dick each time I pumped into her. Not only that, but after a couple of dozen strokes she began to move back against me. "B-baby, I am going to cum in your ass."

Just as I said this Kim screamed out, "C-cumming Justin. Oh fuck, cumming on your dick. Oh God, yes, cumming on your hard dick."

The tight rectum around my cock, Kim's screaming words, they were too much and I sent my second load into Ginger's ass as Justin grunted and he too came inside Kim's hot pussy. The bed rocked and rolled as the four of us fucked like wild animals. I was so surprised at Ginger's ability to take my cock in her backside, and I knew that we would be doing this again. I knew that she was now ready for me fuck her this way whenever I wanted.

Chapter 5:

Justin had left and we were all sitting on the huge couch Kim had bought that was against the right wall as one entered the living room from the front door. The TV stand and television had been moved to the opposite wall from the couch, and the rolltop desk moved to the left, just before the hallway to the kitchen. We were all relaxing, each of us in a robe after our sexual encounter with Justin. This time Kim was on my right, her head on my shoulder, her arm wrapped through mine. Ginger was on my left, her head in my lap. We were watching some TV show that I can not remember when Kim spoke up. "Baby, I want to talk to you about something."

Ginger then sat up next to me. She must have known what Kim was about to say. "Listen..., I make very good money. Ginger has a good job that she loves. I think..., we think, that you should quit your job and stay home. We want you to be happy and we know you don't exactly love your job."

I looked at Kim, then I looked at Ginger, "You guys have talked about this."

Kim responded yes as Ginger blushed and merely nodded her head in the affirmative. "We know that you want to be independent. That you want your own money, we get that. So, I will put you on my accounts and you can buy anything you need or want. I will even get you your own credit card. We want you to be happy, but if this does not work for you, just let us know. Also, down the road, if you want a job we will encourage you. What do you say?"

These two ladies are amazing. Incredible. Honestly, I was thinking about quitting my job and looking for another, but this sounded just like what I needed at this point. "You two are sure about this. I mean..., you are sure you want me to be the..., I dunno, house husband?" They both said their of courses, and I just looked at each of my ladys. "Okay, I will give my notice tomorrow. Damn, I love you both."

Over the next couple of weeks, we fell into that routine where they were wearing me out. I pleaded with them to give me a break, and they tried to hold back. But, it was difficult for them, they both had become hypersexual, and there was a man in their house ready and willing to have sex with them. That's when I hatched a plan.

Now, I don't have a ton of friends, but I do have seven or eight friends from my college days I still keep in touch with. The plan was to surprise my girls with a few friends over for some fun. The problem was the surprise part. I decided that on a Friday, I think it was about three weeks after the encounter with Justin, I would get my girls to wear something sexy and have them in the master bedroom. I would tell them that I would be in a few, that I had a surprise for them. I just did not tell them what that surprise was to be.

First I called Justin the weed connection guy. He heard my plans and was all for it. He asked if he could bring his eighteen-year-old virgin brother and I readily agreed. After talking to some of my friends, I managed to get two more that were willing to join in my evening of fun. First was Ron. Ron is a big guy. He stands six feet four inches tall, with dark hair with a sort of perpetual scowl on his face. He has a lantern jaw which gives him a bit of a mean look, but in actuality, he is a pretty nice guy. He had a heavy beard to try and hide that jaw, but most people found him to be a bit scary-looking. He was always in great shape, one of the guys I regularly had gone to the gym with before I met my ladies.

Then there was Steve. Steve is six feet even in height with a sort of ruddy complexion. But, he has a winning smile and blue eyes which the women love. His light brown crop top was always perfect, never a hair out of place. His friends, including me, had a habit of calling him Pretty Boy. He didn't seem to mind. His perfect face, perfect aristocratic nose, and full lips seemed to attract a lot of women. I figured the ladies would love him.

In the interim, I had bought two teddies, a red one for Kim, and a black one for Ginger. I merely told them to go to the master bedroom and put on the lingerie I had set out for them. My girls, at this point, almost always did what I asked, so I knew that they would dress in the outfits I had bought for them. They ran into the primary bedroom, dancing like teenagers when I told them what I had bought them. Meanwhile, I had the four guys meet at the back kitchen door. I led them into the living room and had each of them sit on the long couch. The four horny guys knew what was coming, or so we hoped, so I told them to undress down to their underwear. Jacob, Justin's brother was a bit embarrassed, but finally, he did as I asked. I then walked into the bedroom. "Okay, ladies come with me. Your surprise awaits."

I lead my girls out to the living room. Eight eyes stared at them as they came across from them standing in front of the TV. "Okay, boys. Tonight these two ladies are yours. They will do anything you want them to them, or with them. Won't you girls?"

"Of course," Kim answered very quickly. Ginger just nodded her head yes as was her habit. I smiled and could see that they were both excited about the prospects for the evening. If I had any worries that my girls would not be up for this, the looks on their faces at this point, removed any doubts I might have had about them not wanting the four guys.

Of course, it was Justin who spoke first. As he began to take off his underwear he said to Ginger, "Come here, babe. I want another of those blow jobs you are so good at." Ginger grinned walked over to him and squatted in front of him. He was now completely naked as my Ginger looked up at him, a smile on her face. He looked down at her as she began to stroke his cock. Meanwhile, Jacob blushed profusely, and I had to stifle a laugh

Ginger immediately went to work and that's when Steve looked at Kim but moved up behind Ginger. He began to rub her lovely ass. Ginger giggled but did not seem to mind. It was Kim who spoke up at this point, "Uhm..., condoms Kyle."

"Oh, no Kim. They each went to a clinic on Wednesday, I have the papers that show they are all clear of disease. Okay?"

Ginger grinned back at Kyle and then went back to work on Justin's cock. At the same time, Steve lifted her ass a bit. As I watched, he brought his hand between her legs from behind. Steve moved her underwear aside and placed his cock at her opening. Slowly he slid his cock into her so as not to disrupt the rhythm she had while sucking Justin's cock. Justin had his head back, his eyes closed. Ginger was moaning, I was not sure if it was because of the cock in her mouth, or the one slowly fucking her from behind.

As this took place, as I stared at the three in front of me, Kim said, "Okay, you two. Come with me. Let's go into the bedroom."

I turned and watched as she led the giant Ron, and Justin's virgin little brother into the bedroom. Later I learned what happened in the bedroom. For the time being I watched as Ginger was fucked, at this point slowly and gently. Justin looked down, Ginger had taken more cock into her mouth than I had ever seen her do. She was choking and spitting, but she was game, taking most of his seven-inch dick into her mouth and throat. "God..., Ginger. Fuck you are getting really good at sucking my cock."