All Comments on 'Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 03'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
youpperyoupperover 6 years ago
Ginny's humiliation keeps going.

Their is no humiliation that is too much for Ginny. Nude in the office, getting elbow deep fisting by a couple in front of a loving husband. Enjoy your stories very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

love the story...thank you

skinnyozskinnyozover 6 years ago

can't wait to read what is going to happen next

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 6 years ago
I'm not sure what you added here

Love your work. But it hasn't quite up the ante. You went with scat in the last (too much in my opinion), one which I didn't understand as such a jump. This chapter kind of just circled the wagons and repeated the idea. What else can Ginny do? Could she have to clean the bathroom in an outfit or humiliating way? Should she have to attend a corporate retreat or party as a slave? It seems like this one didn't take the next step. Again love your work, but it seems it needs to escalate or start again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Again some parts were sexy

And some were definitely not, for me anyway. Guess I’ll just skip the parts that I don’t like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES