Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

"She does have a way of ruining our plans." Maria said. "Our special vacation, our plans for the other night."

Mike asked about the vacation.

Carlos answered. "My wife and I are both dominant. Maria only likes to dominate woman. I like to dominate both. We had plans to go somewhere where both our needs could be satisfied."

As they ate, they continued to talk, about general things but sexual things as well. Done with the meal and finishing their coffee, Mike spoke.

"I would like to invite you back to our place. I think you should do to Ginny what you planned to do the other night. The only difference will be that I will watch. I think Ginny owes you that."

Maria and Carlos looked at each other. They nodded yes.

"We would be delighted. Thank you, Mike for your offer. You know that we were going to do to Ginny. It will be that. Is it alright with you, Mike?"

"Yes," Mike said. "I would hope you get to finish this time and that both of you get to go deeper. You two have fisted Ginny deeper than anyone and I think Ginny owes you a special night."

They left and Carlos and Maria followed Mike and Ginny back to their house. In the car, Ginny, without being told, removed her shoes, dress and bra. She sat naked in the car as Maria and Carlos pulled in behind them. Ginny walked naked from the car into the house.

Mike offered glasses of wine saying that Ginny went upstairs to get herself ready.

"What type of equipment do have, Mike?" Maria asked.

He went to the front closet and pulled out the whips, paddles, collars, cuffs and various locks.

"The dildos and plugs are upstairs."

"I don't think we will need those, tonight." Maria said. "Where would be a good place to play and have fun?"

"Well, I would want Ginny bent over. So either on the floor here or on the bed upstairs in our bedroom."

Carlos was removing a set of cuffs and Mike's leather flogger. Maria stopped him and said the cuffs were fine but to limit impact play to hand spanking. Maria thought that her scene in the office the day before might make her far too sore for anything more than spanking.

Mike went to the box and pulled out a soft leather flexible paddle.

"I have been putting lotion on her ass since last night. She should be able to handle a few with this."

Ginny came downstairs naked and stood in the middle of the room with her hands behind her head and her legs wide apart. Mike said that Ginny told him in the car that she wanted to say something to the two of you.

"Carlos. Maria. I want you to know how sorry I am for you missing your vacation because of my error and for making a mess the other night. Please punish me in any way you see fit. Fist me as deeply as you can. My body is yours to use tonight for your pleasure and I give it to you willingly. I hope you accept my apology."

Carlos went up to Ginny and pulled her towards him by grabbing and twisting her nipples. He handed Ginny two cuffs and told Ginny to put them on her wrists. When she had done so, he told Ginny to turn around and bend over.

"Show us your asshole, Ginny. Spread your ass cheeks as far apart as you can."

Humiliated, but craving the humiliation, Ginny reached behind and grabbed both cheeks and pulled them apart allowing Carlos, Maria and Mike to see not only her asshole but her pussy as well.

"I see your asshole has almost returned to normal. To bad it's going to stretched out tonight."

Maria said with a sinister smile.

Carlos slapped Ginny's ass and told her to stand. He took her wrists and pulled them behind her back. Mike came over and handed a lock to Carlos, who thanked Mike, and locked the cuffs together. Like a naked prisoner from the Middle Ages about to be cruelly tortured to death, Carlos pushed Ginny on the shoulder and she headed upstairs. The three followed, keeping their gaze fixed on Ginny's soon to be gaping asshole.

Once in the bedroom, Maria had Ginny kneel on the end of the bed.

"Mike, regular lube won't be enough for what we are going to do to Ginny. Do you have any Crisco in your kitchen? We would have brought some but we didn't know that you would so graciously be offering Ginny to us tonight." Carlos said.

"I am sure we do."

When Mike returned with the Crisco he saw Maria applying lube to her fingers and fist. She gently, but firmly, inserted three fingers into Ginny's pussy. Slowly, she moved her fingers in and out until Ginny began to rock back on Maria's hand. Maria inserted her little finger and then her thumb. She pushed her hand into Ginny's pussy until she was wrist deep. She turned her hand and Ginny moaned with pleasure and sucked in her breath when Maria withdrew.

Maria took the can from Mike and began to coat her hand and arm with the Crisco. His hands free, Mike walked to the bed and sat down beside Ginny. He reached under her upturned ass and began to rub Ginny's clit. She responded immediately.

"I think tonight you are going to have more up your asshole then you ever have had. I expect to see at least one elbow disappear up your ass, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mike. I will not disappoint you. I never want to disappoint you. Maria, Carlos. I trust you. Please fist me as deeply as you can. If you think I can take more than your elbow, please do so."

"Are you sure, Ginny?" Maria asked. I have seen Carlos go almost to his shoulder in someone's ass. Of course, it was a man, but it was very exciting to watch. I am sure he will try with you. As for me, well, you will see. Oh, wait. You won't see, but you'll feel. Maria said laughing.

Ginny was on the verge of cumming when Mike stopped. Maris slid three fingers into Ginny's asshole as Mike moved away to watch. After Maria pushed her thumb and little finger inside Ginny, it was only a moment or two before she was wrist deep in Ginny's ass. She kept her hand still until Ginny got used to the feeling before moving her hand deeper into Ginny's asshole.

Maria was well past her wrist when she pulled her hand slowly back. Then she pushed forward stopping when she was halfway up her forearm. Ginny was moaning but Maria interpreted the moan as a signal to keep going. She reapplied the Crisco to her arm and pushed back into Ginny's asshole. She stopped two inches below her elbow and kept her arm still. With her left hand, she began to rub Ginny's ass, pussy lips and clit. She kept rubbing Ginny's clit as she pulled her hand out of Ginny.

Taking a towel Mike provided, Maria wiped her arm and looked at Ginny's ass.

"She is ready for you, Carlos and no mess."

She climbed up on the bed and settled her pussy by Ginny's head. She pulled on Ginny's hair and slid under Ginny's mouth.

"Carlos Is going to fill your ass now. You are going to eat my pussy while your husband watches Carlos' arm disappear in your ass."

Carlos had lubed up his fist and his arm beyond his elbow. He quickly had his fist buried in Ginny's ass.

"Maria has really opened you up. I expect to get farther than I did the other night."

"I want to see your elbow disappear in her ass. That would be a suitable punishment for the mess you made the other night. Tell Carlos what you think he should do." Mike said and for good measure, he slapped Ginny's ass.

Ginny raised her mouth from Maria's pussy and said, "Carlos, fist my asshole until you are elbow deep. Then make me take more."

Carlos began to push his hand deeper into Ginny's ass. As he pumped into her, she kept her tongue busy on Maria's clit. Carlos had no trouble getting his arm half way into Ginny. He started to feel some resistance and he reached for more lube. Greasing his arm he went three inches deeper.

"My elbow is two or three inches from your asshole, Ginny. I want you to get Maria off so she can watch my elbow disappear in your ass."

Ginny, despite being as full as she had ever been, doubled her efforts on Maria who was screaming her arriving orgasm. A few moments later, Maria swung her leg over Ginny and got off the bed and stood next to Carlos. Mike was on his other side.

"Push your ass back onto his arm." Mike said.

Carlos looked at Mike and grinned. Maria was smiling.

"Back up, Ginny." Maria ordered.

Ginny pressed her knees into the bed and pushed back. She felt two more inches of Carlos' arm enter her asshole. She pressed again and pushed, at first groaning then yelling, as Ginny felt his elbow slide past her sphincter. Ginny was panting and without being told she pushed back so one more inch entered her. Carlos held his arm still and Ginny did not move as her asshole now accommodated most of Carlos' arm.

Slowly, Carlos pulled his arm back. With a loud squelch, his hand popped out of Ginny's ass. Ginny's asshole was wide open.

Mike turned to Carlos and congratulated him.

"So, Carlos. Do you want her mouth or her pussy?"

"I want her pussy. I have had her ass but not her pussy."

"Then while your fucking her, I am going to have Ginny suck my cock."

"Mike, cum on Ginny's face, would you. I would love to see that." Maria said.

"Of course. It would be my pleasure."

Carlos pushed Ginny to her knees and she immediately opened her mouth for Carlos to enter. He pushed his cock deep into Ginny's throat. It didn't take long for him to get hard. Mike sat on the edge of the bed as Ginny stood bent over and took Mike's cock in her mouth. Carlos plunged his cock into Ginny's pussy. He grabbed her hips and pounded into her. Mike had his hand on the back of Ginny's head as she sucked. With a hard lunge, Carlos emptied his balls into Ginny. Mike pushed Ginny to her knees after Carlos was done. He kept pushing his cock into her mouth and pulled out just as he began to cum, shooting his cum all over his wife's pretty face.

Maria was looking at Ginny's cum covered face. She took her finger and pushed Mike's cum off her cheeks, nose, and forehead into Ginny's mouth. She licked it all off of Marisa fingers and swallowed every drop.

Ginny's hands were uncuffed and the four went downstairs. Mike had put on a robe and poured wine for everyone as Carlos and Maria dressed. Ginny remained nude. As they drank their wine Mike said that he hoped that Carlos and Maria would continue, from time to time, to dominate Ginny.

"Would you like that, Ginny?" Maria asked.

"Yes. Very much."

"Good. Then that's settled." Mike said.

The rest of the weekend Ginny and Mike relaxed.

When Ginny returned to work, her ass was no longer red, but her asshole still gaped, although it was smaller than it was after Carlos and Maria fisted her. She knew that if she had to be on her hands and knees during her humiliation time at work, her gaping asshole would be visible. She picked up the morning pastries and headed for the office.

Ginny, as she did every morning now, undressed and naked went to make the coffee. Feeling a bit wild, Ginny decided that she would wait in the conference room with her hands on her head waiting for her coworkers to arrive and begin the morning humiliation.

Maria was first and she was startled to see Ginny standing in the office as she put a plastic bag on the table.

"Can't wait to get started, I see. Bend over."

"Maria spread Ginny's cheeks to look at her asshole.

"Still open, I see. Well, today's fun won't stretch it farther."

After everyone arrived, Ginny served coffee and Kathy allowed Maria to explain what they were going to do to Ginny.

She opened the bag and six rubber band guns fell out. As Maria demonstrated how to load and shoot the gun, Kathy and Scott were putting the clamps and weights on Ginny's tits and pussy lips.

"Ginny is going to crawl around the table on the floor. You aim for her pussy, tits or asshole. Enjoy." Maria said.

Ginny got down on her hands and knees and began to crawl. Most of the early shots missed, although Doug got Ginny in the pussy. Most of the shots hit her in the ass but on the second go round, their aim improved as Ginny was really feeling the sting of the rubber bands on her pussy and tits as the weights added to her discomfort.

Scott called a halt to the proceedings after the second time around and had Ginny stand. He asked Maria to collect the guns and then announced that the morning activities would be postponed for the next two days because of a project the office needed to complete. Rather than having people work later, they would use the first hour set aside for humiliating Ginny for work. He said that Ginny would remain nude during the work day but nothing more until the project was completed. Scott concluded by saying that Miranda would be joining the office on Wednesday. He then explained the project and they went to work.

During the day, Rachel came by Ginny's cubicle. Ginny spread her legs over the arms of her chair. This time, Rachel smiled.

"I have to tell you something. I have been thinking a lot the past few days about you and the strapping I gave you. Ginny, I really enjoyed that. Oh, and I shaved my pussy. But I still hope you will take me to the salon for a waxing."

"Yes, a week from tomorrow after work."

"Can we talk after work, say on Thursday?"

"I think that will be alright."

Rachel smiled and left the cubicle.

The next two days were spent on work. Scott and Kathy were in Scotts office with the door closed. Rachel had come by and said they were talking with Miranda. Ginny never had met Miranda and she wondered what she was like. She didn't have long to wait.

Late in the day, Ginny heard a voice behind her.

"Excuse me, I am Miranda. I wanted to see if what I have been told by Mr. Hughes and Ms. Bossert were true. And I see that it is."

Ginny spun around on her chair to stare into the face of a tall, very beautiful black woman.

"Oh, uhh, hi. Please sit. I hope your not embarrassed by me being naked or this." Ginny spread her legs over her chair arms.

Miranda, not put off by Ginny's exposure, stared at Ginny's pussy and said, "no, not one bit. I have been told about your, uh, needs and I see no problem with it as long as work gets done. I like women and since you express your sexual and mental needs so openly, I will tell you that I like women, only women. I hope that is ok with you?"

"Yes, it is. Very much so. I am bisexual. My husband knows and approves of everything I have done and has taken part."

"Have you had sex with the people in the office?"

"Scott and Kathy and Mr. Matsui. He approves of my nudity in the office and my humiliations."

"Well, I hope you will tell me all about them. By the way, you have a lovely pussy. Stick out your tongue."

Ginny thought that this might be some sort of test so she complied.

"I would think I would like your tongue on my clit and asshole very soon."

Miranda got up to leave and said she looked forward to tomorrow morning.

Ginny was, to say the least, surprised by Miranda's directness. She found herself liking her already.

Before she left for the day, Kathy announced that they would return to regular morning activities and our nude employee will bring in pastry and be ready for some fun tomorrow morning.

Ginny filled Mike in on the day's events.

"Sounds like you're going to be eating some black pussy very soon." Mike said.

"Well, I have had black men so a black woman would be a treat. I wonder if she is into other things?"

The next morning, Ginny fixed the coffee and had pastries ready as she had now decided that once she had stripped and got the food ready, she would stand in her submissive pose with her legs spread and her hands on top of her head.

As her coworkers arrived Ginny served the coffee and pastry to those that wanted it. Miranda left the room.

People talked over coffee and then Scott got up and announced that they were going to have a show this morning.

"Miranda, who everyone but Ginny knew, is going to lie back on the conference table naked with her feet on the table with her legs spread. Ginny is going to make Miranda cum, using her tongue."

Miranda walked into the room naked and stood in front of Ginny. Ginny thought that Miranda looked better naked than dressed. Large, full breasts, slim waist and great looking legs. When Miranda turned to climb up on the table after Kathy spread a blanket over the end, Ginny saw that Miranda's ass was gorgeous as well.

As she laid down and spread her legs, Miranda said that Ginny was going to pick one person to spank her while she is eating me. She then told Ginny to pick a person.

Without even thinking, Ginny said, "Rachel."

Scott nudged Ginny in the back and she knew what was expected. She bent her upper body so that her head came down on Miranda's pussy. Her ass was now a prominent target. Rachel was on Ginny's left side and began to spank her as Ginny licked and sucked on Miranda's pink pussy. Rachel was really having a go at Ginny's red ass. She slowed her spankings and was just running her finger down Ginny's crack. No one really noticed when Rachel stuck a finger into Ginny's pussy because they were too busy watching Ginny bring Miranda close to cumming.

When Miranda did cum, she squeezed Ginny's head between her legs and was yelling, "God yes!"

Rachel had dragged her finger across Ginny's clit and then gave four hard spanks. Miranda released Ginny's head and sat up. Rachel went back to her seat. Miranda smiled at Ginny.

"This girl is amazing. We are lucky to have her. Miranda got up and left the room as everyone else followed suit. Rachel was last and said, "I really enjoyed spanking you. I hope I can do it again. Thanks for picking me."

"Your welcome and you will."

To be continued.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers
12