Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to bring our sub down." Nancy announced.

When Ginny was lowered, Rachel and Janice removed her ankles from the spreader bar. Rachel helped Ginny sit up and she began to pick at the wax that had melted onto Ginny's slit. But Nancy stopped her.

"Leave the wax. Someone has made a contribution to remove it. Let's get you back on the frame, Ginny."

Rachel helped Ginny to her feet. Nancy uncuffed Ginny's hands from the collar. Rachel patted Ginny's ass as Janice and Nancy placed Ginny's hands back into the cuffs at the top of the metal frame. Janice pulled on Ginny's ankles and reattached them to the frame. Two men approached the frame. One man went behind Ginny and began to peel off the wax on Ginny's ass. The other man, smiling as he approached, began to pull the wax off Ginny's pussy.

Once the wax had been removed, each man picked up a riding crop and began to strike Ginny's tits and nipples. The cropping continued until Ginny was squirming on the frame, trying to alleviate the pain. Gasps occasionally escaped her mouth as her tits began to turn red. The men stopped.

"Nice crop work." Nancy announced. "Anyone else wishing to whip our sub, just make a contribution, pick your implement, and have a go. You may strike anywhere on her body."

A woman was next. She had picked up a short tail whip and stood in front of Ginny. She brought the whip up in between Ginny's spread legs. The blow caused Ginny to cry out.

"This won't do." Nancy said. "We need to quiet you down." Nancy walked over to a small table and picked up a ball gag.

"For a ten dollar contribution, you can put the gag on her." Nancy announced.

An older woman came forward and took the gag from Nancy and approached Ginny.

"Be a good girl and open your mouth, dear." The woman said softly. "We don't want to have a lot of noise while you're being whipped, do we?"

Ginny listened to the woman's soft voice and opened her mouth. The woman placed the ball in Ginny's mouth and fastened the strap behind Ginny's head without ever taking her eyes off of Ginny's face.

"That's a good girl."

The woman finished securing the gag, smiled at Ginny, and took Ginny's nipples in her hands and twisted. Ginny grunted as the woman twisted.

"That's much better. We could hardly hear you as I twisted your nipples. Now, enjoy the rest of the evening." The woman walked away.

Ginny's pussy whipping continued. The woman doing the whipping was a redhead, medium build and height, but quite pretty. Ginny looked at her as she whipped and thought to herself that this was not the first time this woman had whipped a pussy. After ten strokes, all of which were placed between Ginny's legs, she stopped and put the whip back on the table. There were murmurs of approval from some in the crowd.

"Just a few bits of wax left," the women said as she moved away.

A middle age man was next. He used a small leather paddle on Ginny's ass. With each swat, Ginny lurched forward, her tits and pussy pushed toward those watching. The wax loosening from Ginny's ass with each stroke. After ten swats, the man stopped and began to rub Ginny's red ass cheeks, removing what was left of the wax.

"You have an ass that's made to be spanked. It's gorgeous. I am going to enjoy the next ten strokes very much. I think you will, too." The man whispered in Ginny's ear, never stopping his rubbing of her ass.

The next swats with the paddle were delivered with greater force, but the man spread the blows out, even walking around Ginny at one point. He pulled her forward by one of her nipples and reached behind Ginny to deliver a stroke. He let go of her nipple and moved behind Ginny to finish his strokes.

Six more people had paid for the opportunity to spank, paddle or whip Ginny. None struck Ginny as hard as the man did, but her tits were flogged with the short tail whip, her ass and thighs were subjected to torment by the riding crop, and her pussy was struck again, this time with the riding crop.

Tears were welling up in Ginny's eyes and her muscles were aching from the strain of her bound position. Ginny felt relief when Nancy said there would be a short break and Ginny was uncuffed from the metal frame. Rachel came to her side and held her up as she was uncuffed. Rachel undid the ball gag and rubbed the feeling back into Ginny's arms. She gave Ginny a bottle of water. Ginny took a few sips. When she was done drinking, Janice came over.

"Nancy wants you to walk around and let people see you. They won't be allowed to touch you as you walk around, but I am going to cuff your hands behind your back. Keep those tits of yours thrust out. I can't wait for the next scene." Janice said excitedly. "I even donated a day's pay to do it."

Janice didn't say any more as she cuffed Ginny's hands behind her back and attached a leather leash to Ginny's collar.

"Here," Janice said, as she handed the leash to Rachel, "be a dear and walk her around the room. I have to help get the apparatus ready."

Rachel took the leash from Janice. "How are you doing?" Rachel asked as she began to walk Ginny toward the crowd, now gathered around a wooden platform three or four inches in height.

"I'm ok. Glad you're here." Ginny said.

"Miranda told me what's coming next. It's going to be really severe. Are you still ok with this?" Rachel asked.

But before Ginny had a chance to answer, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning around, Ginny saw Allison, accompanied by a man.

"This is Ginny, Phillip. Ginny, my husband, Phillip. You see? I told you!"

Phillip looked right at Ginny's tits and her pussy before saying anything.

"Well, honey, I honestly didn't believe you when you told me that you had an office submissive. Now, I believe you!"

"Phillip and I are looking forward to the next scene. We have even paid for something extra. I told Phillip that I could never do it, but that you would. It's my anniversary present to him. See you in a bit." Allison said as she and her husband walked away.

Nancy walked toward Rachel and Ginny. "Take her up on the platform, Rachel." Nancy ordered.

With a tug on Ginny's leash, Rachel led Ginny up onto the slightly raised platform. Ginny was able to see the apparatus on the platform for the first time. There were four short chains fixed to the wooden platform. They were spaced as if they were at the corners of a rectangle. But in the middle was a padded metal bar, horizontal to the platform and held up by two metal posts. Ginny assumed she would be bound over the bar with her ass up. The spacing of the chains meant that Ginny would be spread open.

Maria and Miranda stepped onto the platform, followed by a man Ginny did not recognize. The man held a ball gag similar to the one that had been put in Ginny's mouth earlier. Ginny's hands were uncuffed and Maria forcefully placed Ginny in front of the bar, except Ginny's ass was against the bar. Maria unhooked Ginny's leash and told Ginny to spread her legs as far as she could. Ginny complied.

Maria looped the chains around each of Ginny's ankles. There was very little slack in the chains and Ginny realized that she could not move her feet. Ginny's heart began to race as Maria and Miranda each took hold of Ginny's arms and bent her backwards over the bar. The two women each grabbed one of Ginny's wrists and placed them in the chains. Ginny was now bent over in a bridge like position, with her pussy being the highest point. Miranda lowered the padded metal bar just a bit. This removed some of the tension from Ginny's arms and legs. The man with the gag told Ginny to open her mouth. She did as ordered and the man fixed the ball gag securely in her mouth and tightened the leather straps behind Ginny's head.

In her bound position, Ginny could not see her pussy. She thought that, given what was about to happen, that might be for the best.

Ginny heard Nancy address the guests. "As you can see, our submissive lady is now bound and ready for your attentions. Any part of her, from her neck down, is available for you to use. Remember, this is for a good cause. The Women's Shelter is in need of many things, so indulge yourself. Just to remind everyone, the small pins are one hundred dollars each. The longer needles are five hundred each. The items are here on the table. There are twenty short pins and 10 long needles."

Ginny felt someone pull her right pussy lip up and felt a sharp sting as a pin penetrated her pussy lip. The person who had stuck the pin in her pussy lip was the woman who had fastened the ball gag in her mouth earlier.

"You know, my dear, I have always wanted to do this. I just assumed I would never find someone willing to let me do it. I am so glad you are such a willing submissive. Get ready now, dear, I am going to stick the next one in your other pussy lip."

Ginny felt the sting, as the other pin was stuck in her left pussy lip.

The woman knelt next to Ginny and began to pull on her nipples.

"Yes, one in each one, I think."

The woman quickly stuck a pin in each of Ginny's tits, just above her nipples. Ginny let out a loud moan.

"I'm sorry dear, did you say something?" The woman said sarcastically. "Oh , yes, I can do that for you."

The woman showed Ginny one of the long needles. She pulled on Ginny's right nipple and pushed the long needle into Ginny's nipple. Ginny screamed out, but the woman kept on pushing until the needle came all the way through Ginny's nipple. But the woman didn't stop pushing until the needle touched Ginny's left nipple. Ginny closed her eyes as the needle now skewered her left nipple.

The woman put her finger underneath the needle and lifted up, pulling Ginny's tits up. She let go and moved away.

Ginny was breathing rapidly. She saw Janice approach her, holding a number of pins.

"A full day's pay to get these two pins in your pussy. Hope you enjoy it." Janice said excitedly.

Janice then stuck the pins in Ginny's pussy lips, under the two that were already in place. The pain from those pins was bearable, and the fact that Janice rubbed her finger over Ginny's clit, certainly helped. Janice grinned down at Ginny and moved away.

"Something different, I think."

Ginny caught a glance of an older man standing by her up raised pussy. He held up a long needle so Ginny could see what he was about to put in her. Ginny felt the man pull her right pussy lip up and he inserted the needle into Ginny's pussy lip. He did not stop until the needle came out the other side of her pussy lip. Ginny was screaming into her ball gag. She could feel the shaft of the needle resting on her clit. Ginny felt the man pull her left pussy lip up, and Ginny knew what was about to happen next. The man pushed the needle into Ginny's left pussy lip.

It was then it happened; the feeling of warmth and senselessness that overcomes you when you enter subspace. Ginny, despite the difficulty in doing so caused by her chained position, lifted her hips up, inviting the man to push the needle through. Ginny could see the man look at her and he nodded. He pushed the needle through her pussy lip. Ginny's pussy was now skewered.

Ginny was panting, but she did not scream out. The man left her side and Allison and her husband came onto the platform. Each was holding two pins.

"Tits or pussy, dear?" Allison said to her husband.

"Definitely pussy. Lots of room here."

"Good," said Allison. "I want to pierce her nipples."

Allison pushed one of her pins vertically through Ginny's right nipple. Allison's pin rested on top of the long needle the woman had used to skewer Ginny's tits. As she was doing this, her husband pushed one of his pins through Ginny's pussy lip. When Allison had pierced Ginny's left nipple, her husband inserted his second pin into Ginny's other pussy lip and flicked Ginny's clit when he was finished.

"Hubby has something special for you after this is over. Bye for now." Allison said menacingly, as she left the platform.

Ginny felt her clit being rubbed and a sharp sting as a pin was put into her clit. A moment later, she felt a second pin enter her clit. Ginny didn't think the pins went all the way through. A young woman was now on the platform. She took hold of Ginny's clit and pushed her needle all the way through. Ginny let out a wail as the pin penetrated her clit. Two long needles were then put through Ginny's pussy lips. She saw Maria and Miranda look at her after the long needles were inserted and Ginny knew they were the ones who had just skewered her. They left the platform laughing.

The last of the short pins were put into Ginny's nipples. Two more long needles penetrated Ginny's pussy lips.

"We are now going to stop." Ginny heard Nancy announce.

Those of you who donated to remove the pins, can come up now and then we will clean up our little pin cushion." There was laughter as three people came on stage and began to remove the pins and needles. Once completed, Rachel and Janice cleaned Ginny's pussy and tits and released her from the device. Ginny had trouble standing and Rachel and Janice helped her walk to a chair.

"You're doing better than we thought." Janice said. "Just a couple of things for you to do and that will be it."

"What do I have to do?" Ginny asked.

"That would be telling." Janice said, as she looked at Rachel and smiled. Rachel was smiling back.

"You should rest a few more minutes." Rachel said.

"No. Lets go." Ginny said.

"You're amazing!" Janice said

"Yes, she is." Rachel replied, as she hugged Ginny.

The three women walked back to the center of the room. The platform had been removed and a large plastic sheet covered the floor where the platform had been.

"We have had two requests." Nancy said to Ginny. "I don't think these will be too difficult for you. One of the men present wants to fuck you in the ass and he's made a nice contribution. We need to lube you up."

"I'll do it," Rachel said. Nancy handed her some lube. Rachel pulled Ginny onto the sheet and said, "You know the position. Get your head down and that sweet ass of yours up in the air so everyone can see your asshole get lubed."

Ginny complied with Rachel's request and knelt on the plastic sheet. Ginny spread her knees far apart and Rachel squirted the lube on Ginny's ass and applied a good amount of lube on her fingers. Quickly, Rachel had three fingers in Ginny's ass, working the lube as deep as she could into Ginny's asshole. Ginny grunted when Rachel spread her fingers apart inside Ginny's asshole. Getting caught up in the moment, Rachel inserted a fourth finger and pushed as far as she could into Ginny's asshole.

"I'll donate another hundred dollars if you get your hand in her ass." A woman shouted.

Rachel tucked her thumb in and pushed her hand into Ginny's asshole, stopping just past her wrist. She moved her hand in and out for a minute or two before withdrawing.

Satisfied that Ginny's asshole was well lubed and open, Rachel slapped Ginny's ass hard and moved away.

A naked, very tall black man approached Ginny. His cock was very long and he was stroking it as he knelt behind Ginny.

"You ever been fucked in your ass by a black man?" he asked.

"Yes." Ginny whispered.

"Yes, Sir." The man said firmly and to emphasize the point, he slapped Ginny twice on the ass, once on each cheek.

The man positioned his cock at the entrance to Ginny's asshole. He pushed his cock into Ginny's ass slowly, but steadily, never pulling back but pushing forward until his balls slapped against Ginny's thighs. He kept his cock buried in Ginny's ass for a few moments and then pulled back. When he had withdrawn half his cock, he plunged back in, filling Ginny's asshole with his cock. He kept pounding Ginny's ass until he felt the beginnings of his orgasm. The man pushed into Ginny's asshole two more times before he withdrew his cock.

"Get on your knees and open your mouth,"ordered the man.

Ginny rose to her knees and opened her mouth as the man pushed his cock forward and into Ginny's mouth. Ginny could hear someone say "Ass to mouth," as she sucked on the cock that had just been in her ass. The man grabbed the back of Ginny's head as he began to orgasm. Ginny felt his cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed. She caught the rest of his cum in her mouth and moved her head off his cock.

Without being told, Ginny opened her mouth and turned her head to show those watching, that she had the man's cum in her mouth. She swallowed and reopened her mouth to show that she had swallowed his load.

Ginny saw Phillip, Allison's husband, approach. He was nude and rubbing his cock as he walked onto the plastic sheet.

"I have always wanted to do this. Allison isn't really into this." Phillip said to Ginny softly. "Open your mouth as wide as you can."

Ginny opened her mouth, thinking that she was going to have to suck Phillip off, but that wasn't what Phillip had in mind. Holding his cock, Phillip aimed a stream of piss into Ginny's mouth. Ginny knew that she had to swallow all of the liquid as Phillip moved forward and filled her mouth with his piss. Ginny swallowed as much as she could, but some of Phillips piss ran down her chin on to her tits. When he had finished, Phillip had Ginny clean his cock with her tongue. He moved away.

"Thank you, all of you, for attending. We have made quite a bit of money to support the shelter. Good night." Nancy announced.

Miranda told Ginny to stand and walk off the plastic sheet. She attached the leash to Ginny's collar and made Ginny get down on her hands and knees. Miranda pulled on the leash and Ginny began to crawl out of the room and into the front of the Boutique. Maria and Rachel walked behind and looked at Ginny's red ass and pussy. Before leaving, Maria pushed a horse tail butt plug into Ginny's asshole. Given the recent attention Ginny's asshole had received, it slid in with little problem. Maria slapped Ginny's ass and Ginny started to crawl out the front door.

Some of the guests were still talking in the parking lot and when Ginny crawled past, couldn't resist slapping her ass or pussy. Rachel opened the rear car door and Ginny crawled in. Ginny was laying across the seat, her head in Rachel's lap. There was very little discussion until the car reached the corner of Ginny's street. The car stopped and Maria turned to face Ginny.

"Rachel, take off Ginny's leash, would you please?" Maria asked. Rachel unsnapped the leash from Ginny's collar.

"Ginny, I want you to get out of the car, and walk the rest of the way to your house. Put your hands behind your head. Now!" Maria ordered.

Ginny opened the car door, stepped out, and shut the door. She put her hands behind her head and began walking. The women followed in the car until Ginny reached her house and walked through the door. Ginny could hear the women laughing as they drove away.

Ginny told Mike everything that had happened at the Boutique. Recalling the events and the pain and humiliation she had felt, Ginny had tears in her eyes.

"That's enough." Mike said firmly. "Call Kathy tomorrow and tell her you are going away. You need a break. A long break. I've booked us a vacation in the Caribbean. We leave in two days."

Ginny nodded and smiled, as Mike hugged her. "Let's get you cleaned up. You can't very well wear a skimpy bikini if you have all those bruises and marks."

They went upstairs and Mike tended to Ginny's wounds.