Girdled Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I asked, "Daddy, where we going?"

Daddy kept his eyes on the road and murmured something. I figured he was upset about my mother, so I patiently waited for his response. I reached over resting my hand on his thigh, and gave it a soft squeeze.

"I'm sorry Sara, just going to her house upsets me. I saw the look on your face when you came back to the car and I know things weren't perfect or how they should be. I know she's probably pissed you're with me, did you say you're living with me now?" Daddy asked.

"Yeah, I told her if she needed to reach me, I'm staying with you," I said.

I sat there with a grin on my face, I could feel face ache as I looked at myself in the visors mirror. Daddy actually said I'm living with him, not just staying with him. I felt so secure. I squeezed his thigh again.

"Thanks Daddy, I love you." I whispered.

Daddy placed his had on top of mine and gave it a squeeze.

"We're going to some friends of mine's house, they have a pool they share with friends on weekends. They invited me to a BBQ a few weeks ago, and I told them I might stop by for a bit. But now that you're living with me, I want to introduce you and let them see what a beautiful daughter I have, you brought your swimming suit, Right?"

"I did, it's in my bag," I replied. Again a smile crossed my face.

I kept my hand on Daddy's thigh as we drove, while his remained on top of mine, holding me there.

"You know when I left you were my son, and now," Daddy said as I cut him off.

"I don't know Daddy, things were changing in me, I was feeling like I didn't belong anymore." I said looking out the window.

He drove quietly and listened.

"One day I was horny and I tried on some of mom's lingerie, her open bottomed girdle and stockings. I loved how that felt. I loved it cuz I could still stroke my cock and wear it. I loved hoe I looked, so naughty. A boy wearing that garment, with my cock so exposed," I went on, searching Daddy's face for a response.

I continued, "I did it a lot actually, her panties too, but they were a little big on me, I like tighter fitting garments. I began to feel not only very sexual in them, I also felt more comfortable too, like it was me."

Daddy looked over at me and touched my cheek and nodded.

He began, "You always were an effeminate boy, did you always have a secret girly side," he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Maybe, I always looked at the swimmers in the locker room and wanted to suck their cocks."

I felt my face flush, my cheeks got warm, I knew I had just confessed something I had never told anybody.

I added, "Don't be upset with me Daddy...I been hitch hiking lately and I've gotten in cars with men, older guys who've shown a desire to be with me, sexually."

"Sara! That's dangerous."

"I know, but it's fun, and exciting," I replied firmly.

"Listen, I get it, but you need to be safe, no telling what a guy might do if he thinks he's picking up a girl and finds out you have a cock!"

I looked at him and said, "That would be a clit, Daddy."

Daddy proceeded to drive, "Whatever Sara, you know what I mean, sorry if I offended you."

12