Girl Friday

Story Info
Relief was only a phone call away.
1.4k words
4.58
8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,663 Followers

My eyes were starting to cross from reading the umpteenth page of this poorly written testimony.

I'd only been with the firm about a month now and after a few weeks of temps they had finally found me an assistant. Emily was a paralegal and had a degree in business. That wasn't the only thing she had. At just a shade over five feet she had one of the prettiest faces, and most incredible bodies I'd ever seen. I don't know what I did to deserve this turn of luck but I wasn't going to argue. Thankfully she had her own cubicle outside my office so I was able to get my work done.

A sharp pain blossomed between my eyes and I slipped off my glasses. I hadn't built up the usual drawer full of personal items I'd had at my last firm yet and pressed the intercom button on the phone. Emily picked up instantly.

"Emily," we were on a first name basis at her insistence, "do you have anything in your desk for a headache? I usually have some but I'm out at the moment."

"Sure, I'll be right in."

A few moments went by and there was a soft knock on my door.

"Come in." I called.

I hadn't seen her yet this morning since I'd arrived early and only had her check in by the intercom earlier. I stopped and stared as she entered, her dark hair was brushed to a bright gloss abd hung past her shoulders. Her lips were the color of a summer rose. She wore a white silk blouse cut low over a short wool skirt and silky looking black nylons, the package stood in a pair of shiny black heels. She closed the door behind her and walked towards my desk. I wasn't sure if she'd said anything but I came out of my daze with her holding a bottle of water and smaller bottle of pills next to it in one hand. She raised an eyebrow and set the water down within reach of me and opened the bottle.

"You know, I have a much better curative than these." She looked down at the bottle and set it on the edge of the desk out of reach.

"What's that?" I said flatly.

She walked back to the door and flipped the lock before walking back and coming around my desk.

"Push back." She said placing her hand on the arm of my chair and turning me to face her before kneeling in front of me.

"Miss Lucas..." I began to say as she reached for the fly of my slacks. This sort of thing didn't happen outside of those videos on the internet. Did it? "This is grounds for sexual harassment."

"If no party files a complaint, is it?" She dug through the fabric and pulled my stiffening cock free.

"Ye... yes. You're well aware that..." I stammered as she leaned forward and began licking the tip of my cock making it harden like a post in her hand. She sucked the tip and stroked the shaft.

"This is nice." She said. She stood suddenly and reached behind her waist and I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper. She looked me in the eye and licked her lips as it slid to the floor. Beneath she wore black lace panties over a garter with stockings. I felt my breathing getting faster and more shallow. She turned towards the desk and bent slowly pushing the panties down to her knees and spread her legs. Before me was the exquisite sight of a taught, tanned ass spread wide with a wet pink pussy beneath.

"It's much better than pills I assure you." She said looking back over her shoulder.

I was momentarily at a loss, but looking at the perfect sight in front of me didn't make me stop long to think. I stood up and stepped behind her and slipped my cock into her. We both let out soft moans as I sank into her. I unbuckled my pants and let them slide down my legs so I could get balls deep into her without leaving a mess on them. I leaned back and began stroking deeply into the tight silk smooth pussy. I concentrated on not going too fast and enjoying this moment as much as I possibly could. I pushed her blouse up and took her hips the lace of the garter belt in my hands as I plunged into her.

She let out a whimper and felt her fingers tickling my balls from between our legs.

"That's it, nice and deep." She said softly as the sounds of our bodies getting louder.

The phone rang and derailed my concentration. Emily waved me to stop and reached for my phone.

"Cain, Sharp, and Ellsworth. Mr Ellsworth's office, how can I help you?" She listened for an excruciating moment as she reached for a pen and notepad on the desk. She scribbled a few things making acknowledging sounds into the phone. "Mr Ellsworth is deep in a meeting at the moment and I will give him this message as soon as he's free."

I grinned and clenched making my cock twitch inside her. She let out a little gasp she covered with a small cough.

"Excuse me. Yes I will make sure he gets this today." Emily turned her head slightly, a huge grin on her face. I was loosing my cool and wanted to pound her like I hadn't fucked since college.

"Okay, thank you." She reached and set the phone on the cradle. She raised her hand in a come hither motion. "Please, continue." Her hand quickly disappeared between her legs and I felt her fingers tickling my balls again and I knew she was stroking her clit as I resumed fucking her. In no time I was nearing the limit of my control.

I gritted my teeth and tried to control my speech. "Miss Lucas, It's my duty to inform you that I am going to cum and would like to know if you are amenable to that fact."

She responded with a tight lipped moan and her fingers flying between us even faster. After several more thrusts I couldn't hold out any longer and drove into her one final time and felt her pussy spasm, gripping my cock as I came hard. After what seemed like a long time I relaxed completely spent. I closed my eyes and reveled in the feeling as my cock went soft inside her. I heard the wisp of tissues being tugged out of the box on my desk.

"If you would be so kind sir." She said over her shoulder, handing the tissues back to me. I wondered momentarily what she was asking when it came ironically to mind.

"Yes, of course." I pulled out slowly and gave myself a quick wipe and looked down at the cum about to drip onto her panties and gave her a quick wipe down. She took a few more and cleaned herself up before tugging her panties back in place and stepping aside to bend for her skirt. She stepped into it and tugged it up over her hips and reached back to zip it up. She turned to me as she tucked in her blouse and straightened her skirt. The corner of her mouth turned up in a salacious grin.

"Let me get that for you." She squatted down and licked my cock clean, and it responded in kind coming back to life. She stopped and stood up dabbing at the corner of her mouth. "How's the headache?"

"The what?" I said finally getting my breath back. "Oh, good, fine." I said weakly.

"You may want to uh..." She waved her finger at my legs. "Before I unlock the door and go back to my desk."

"Oh shit. I grabbed my boxers and tugged them back up and grabbed my pants and put myself back together.

She leaned in and whispered into my ear, "I love how you call me Miss Lucas when you're cock is buried deep inside me," then gave me a soft kiss just beneath sending a shiver through me.

She leaned over and tugged the note off the pad and turned toward the office door, palming the pill bottle on the way. She unlocked and turned back to me. "I'm glad you're feeling better. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with Mr. Ellsworth." She waved the note. "Oh, and your wife called. She said to remind you that you're having dinner with the Molloys at the country club tonight."

I stood behind my desk for a long moment after the door clicked shut wondering what the fuck had just happened before collapsing into my chair. She was right about one thing. She knew something that would get rid of my headache faster than aspirin.

Member389
Member389
1,663 Followers