All Comments on 'Girl Hunters of Fantasy Island Pt. 02'

by Dolly2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyable overall. I would have liked a little break between view points to help with the flow of the story. Maybe a bit longer as well, take your time. Don't rush things once your prey is captured. Give better physical descriptions. :)

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPleaseover 2 years ago

I agree with the other comment regarding physical description. Also, this story was simply interrupted after the captive girl orgasmed. What follows makes no sense because there is no further explanation or description. Shame and mixed feelings would have provided some explanation but all rationale stops. The ending , assuming it is , is disappointing since it would make no lack depth and plausibility within the context of the story and a (for a change) strong willed heroine .The big problem is to use the gimmick of a an aphrodisiac. Without this gimmick, the premise would be more credible at the end. If this story is continued, it would still have a chance to succeed, the way it look from the beginning until the abrupt ending. Thanks.

GayKatGayKatabout 1 hour ago

Brilliant, 5-Stars. 🌹

.

Hallo Dolly!

.

I've always loved reading stories about Warrior Women, everything from the African Amazon Women in Benin / Kingdom of Dahomey in West Africa... To the Amazon Warrior Women of Greek mythology.

.

Now Love, your "Girl Hunters", has Queen Jackie all charged-up and I'm loving it, because I'm the recipient of all her kinkier sex games. ... Yum Yum!

.

To be continued in part 03 😉

.

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous